加载中…
个人资料
快乐就好56987231
快乐就好56987231 新浪机构认证
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:161,270
  • 关注人气:97
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

瀚纳仕收购Verdus进一步开拓美国市场

(2014-12-05 23:50:33)
标签:

瀚纳仕

verdus

收购

hroot

人力资源

分类: 行业新闻
(2014年12月5日,/HRoot.com/)跨国招聘服务商瀚纳仕日前宣布该公司已经以大约2,800万英镑(约合4,400万美元)现金以无负债为基础收购了Veredus 80%的股份,剩余20%的股份将继续由Veredus公司的出售方股东持有,并将继续以Veredus高级管理职务加入瀚纳仕美国。Veredus是一家专门的IT人才服务供应商,成立于2000年,总部位于弗罗里达,目前共十个办事处。据报道,此前瀚纳仕是可以选择将余下的20%的Veredus的股份一并收购,该项举措可能在2018年3月实现。 

Hays expands into US IT sector with acquisition of Verdus Corp 

(Dec. 5, 2014,/HRoot.com/)International recruitment firm Hays has acquired 80% of Veredus Corp (“Veredus”), for an initial consideration of approximately circa £28 million ($44.0 million), on a cash free / debt free basis. The remaining 20% of equity in Veredus will be retained by the selling shareholders, all of whom will continue in their senior leadership roles within the Hays USA business. Veredus is a pure-play IT staffing company. Established in 2000, it is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, with 10 offices focused in the South East and Mid-West of the USA.  

Hays has the option to acquire the remaining 20% from the selling shareholders. This option is first available for exercise in March 2018, at a pre-determined multiple of earnings, and is subject to a cap. 

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有