加载中…
个人资料
759508224
759508224
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:2,307
  • 关注人气:0
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜 对白

(2011-01-27 23:49:01)
标签:

西雅图不眠夜

杂谈

分类: 其他

 【主要演员】 

汤姆 汉克斯 (Tom Hanks) ...... Sam Baldwin 

梅格 瑞安 (Meg Ryan) ...... Annie Reed 

 

1. Mommy got sick, and it happened just like that. There was nothing anybody could do. It isn’t fair. There is no reason and if we start asking “why”, we’ll go crazy. 

妈妈病了。事情就是这样的。大家都无能为力。这不公平。没有理由。如果我们总是问“为什么”,我们就会疯了。 

2. Five minutes in the microwave, anyone of them, five minutes and… done, ready to eat. Do you know how to make juice.   

在微波炉里加热5分钟,就5分钟,一切就都准备好了,可以吃了。你知道怎么做果汁吗? 

Sam’s colleague: Here, my shrink. Call him. 

3. “Loss of Spouse Support Group”. ”Chicago Cancer Family Network”,” Parents without partners”, “Partners without Parents”. Hug yourself. Hug friend, hug a shrink or work, work hard, work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. Don’t mind him, he’s jut a guy who’s lost his wife. I think what we really need is “change”. 

“丧偶互助组”,“芝加哥癌症家属网”,“单亲家庭”,“没有父母的伴侣”,拥抱你自己,拥抱朋友,拥抱心理医生或者是工作。努力工作,只有工作才能拯救你。工作是唯一使你能够度过难关的好办法。对他别太在意,他只是刚刚失去他的妻子而已,我认为他真正需要的是 “改变”。 

4. Good idea. Take a couple of weeks off. Get some sun. Take Johah fishing. 

No, a real change. A new city. Some place where every time I got around a corner I don’t think of Maggie. 

Where are you going to go? 

I was thinking about Seattle. 

好主意。休息两个星期,晒晒太阳,带乔去钓钓鱼。 

不,我需要的是真正的改变。到一个新的城市去,在那里,无论我走到哪一个角落都不会想起玛姬。 

你打算去哪里? 

我在考虑“西雅图”…… 

5. Greg’s wife: Eventually, in a few months, you’ll start seeing women. You’ll meet someone. 

Right, right. Move on. Right. That I’m going to do. And then, in a few months, I just grow a new heart. 

Sam, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. 

I know. I know. Look, it just doesn’t happen twice. 

几个月后,你最终会结识女人的。你会碰到某个人。 

是的,每错。继续前进。我就是打算这样做的。几个月之后,我就是一个“全新的我”了。 

对不起,山姆,我不是这个意思。 

我知道。我知道。看吧,我再也不会恋爱。 

6. You’ll recognize her by the disappointed look on her face, who was married to Harold, who ran off with his secretary. 

她老哭丧着脸,她老公哈罗和女秘书跑了。

But came back because she threatened to put the dog to sleep if he didn’t. 

艾琳威胁要杀狗,他才回来。

7. He is married to Betty, the most competitive woman in the world. 

她娶了贝丝,什么都爱比的女人。

8. I feel terrible, sneezing at a time like this. This is a very important moment for me. 

好臭,偏偏这个时候打喷嚏。这是一个重要的时刻。

He’s allergic to everything. Don’t worry about it. 

他对什么都会过敏,不用担心。 

Bees... I’m allergic to bees. 

蜜蜂……我对蜜蜂过敏。 

My head swells up like a watermelon and I drop dead. 

我的头就会胀得像个大西瓜,然后突然倒在地上。 

Today I consider myself the luck m-m-man on the f-f-face of the e-e-earth. 

今天,我认为我是地球上最最幸运的人。 

 (cup in hand) I would like to propose a toast... to my kid sister. 

(举杯)我提议让我们为我的小妹干杯。 

To Walter and my baby. 

为了华尔德和我的宝贝。 

9. I know. He is wonderful, isn’t he? And he’s such a wonderful athlete. 

是的,他真好,不是吗?他还是优秀运动员。 

Are his folks nice? 

他父母人好吗?

You’ll love them. We’re going down to D.C tonight to be with them Christmas morning. 

你会喜欢他们的,今晚我们就到哥伦比亚特区去和他们一起过圣诞。 

How did it happen? 

你们是怎样开始的? 

Well, It’s silly really. Um, I’d seen him at the office. Obviously I’d seen him, he’s the associate publisher. And then one day, we both ordered sandwiches from the same place and he got my lettuce-and tomato on whole wheat which of course he was allergic to, and I got his lettuce and tomato on white. 

嗯,说起来挺可笑的。我在办公室里见过他。我以前是见过他。他是副社长。然后有一天,我们在同一家快餐店都订了三明治,结果他拿了我那份生菜加西红柿的小麦面包,当然他过敏了;我却拿了他那份生菜加西红柿的白面包。 

How amazing! 

真不可思议! 

You make a million decisions that mean nothing and then one day, you order take-out and it changes your life. 

你做了那么多决定都无济于事,然而有一天,你要了份快餐,生活就改变了。 

Destiny takes a hand! 

是命运在起作用。 

Mom, destiny is something we’re invented because we can’ t stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental. 

妈妈,命运这东西是我们造出来的,因为我们无法忍受万事充满偶然这样一个事实。 

Then how do you explain that you both ordered exactly the same Sandwich, except for the bread? How many people in this world like lettuce and tomato, without something else like tuna? 

那你如何解释为什么除了面包之外,你们俩都点了同样的三明治?这个世界上会有多少人喜欢生菜加西红柿,而不喜欢金枪鱼什么的? 

Well, it wasn’t a sign. It was a coincidence. 

这不是什么征兆,只是巧合而已。 

I was in Atlantic city with my family. Cliff was a waiter. He wasn’t even supposed to work that night, and suppose he hadn’t . He asked me take a midnight walk on the steel pier, I’ve probably told you this a million times, but I don’t care. And he held my hand. At one point I looked down and I couldn’t tell which fingers were his and which were mine, and I knew... 

当年我在大西洋城和家人在一起。克里夫是个待者。其实他那天本不该上班。而他要是真的没有上班的话,现在会是什么样呢?他请我半夜到码头去散步。这我可能已经告诉你上万遍了,不过我还是要说。他挽着我的手。我低头时分不清哪些是他的手指,哪些是我的,于是我知道了…… 

What? 

什么? 

You know. 

你知道的。 

What? 

是什么嘛? 

Magic. It was magic. 

魔力。那就是魔力。 

Magic? 

魔力? 

I knew we’d be together forever, and that everything would be wonderful, just the way you feel about Walter. Walter, it’s quite a formal name, isn’t it. One of the things I truly knew was that your father and I were going to have a wonderful time in... the “sack”, I believe you call it. 

我知道我们会永远在一起,一切都会很美好。就像你对华尔德的感觉一样。华尔德是个挺正统的名字,不是吗?有一件事我清楚明白,那就是我和你爸爸会非常快乐,在……你们称的“床上”。 

Mom! 

妈妈! 

It’s a sign. 

安:这是一种好征兆的。 

You don’t believe in signs. 

可你又不相信征兆的。 

10. (to Walter) They love you. I told you they would love you and they loved you. 

安:(对华尔德)他们喜欢你。我说过他们会喜欢你的,而且他们已经喜欢你了。 

I love you 

我爱你。 

Walter, I left your step-mother’s present in side by accident. I swear, when we’re old and gray you’re going to have to remind me to put my teeth in.

哦,我把礼物给忘了,华尔德,我把你继母的礼物落在里面了。我敢说,当我们老态龙钟的时候,你要提醒我把假牙装到嘴里。 

11. Welcome back to “You and Your Emotions”, I’ m Dr. Marsha Fieldstone, broadcasting live across America from the top of the Sears Tower in Chicago Tonight, we’ re talking about “Wishes and Dreams”. What’s your wish this Christmas Eve? 

欢迎您回到我们的节目来,这里是“您和您的情感世界”。主持人玛莎•菲德斯通医生,从芝加哥希尔斯塔向全美国直播。今晚,我们来谈谈“愿望与梦想”。在这平安夜里,您的愿望是什么呢? 

Seattle, go ahead. 

这是一个来自西雅图的电话,请讲。 

Jonah: (Jo for short) Hello, this is Jonah. 

(简称乔)您好,我叫乔那。 

Oh, of course. You’re absolutely right. Well, what’s your Christmas wish, Jonah? 

哦,那当然,你说的没错。乔那,你的圣诞愿望是什么? 

It’s not for me, it’ s for my dad. I think he needs a new wife. 

不是为我,是为了我爸爸。我想他需要一位新的妻子。 

You don’t like the one he has now? 

你不喜欢他现在这位吗? 

He doesn’t have one now. That’s the problem. 

问题是他现在没有妻子了。 

Where’s your mom? 

你妈妈呢? 

She died. 

她去世了。 

Oh, I’ m so sorry to hear that. 

哦,我很难过。 

I’ve been pretty sad, but I think my dad’s worse. 

我一直都很难过,但我想我爸爸更加伤心。 

Well, I’ m sure that I can help, but I’ m going to need you to help me help him. 

那么,我想我能帮帮他,但我需要你来帮我去帮他。  

... What will you do is bring your dad to the phone. 

……你要做的就是叫你爸爸过来听电话。 

No way! He’d kill me! 

不行!他会杀了我的! 

Trust me, Jonah. He won’t be angry when he realizes how concerned you are about him. 

相信我,乔那。当他知道你多么关心他时他不会生气的。 

Ok. But if I get yelled at, I’ m never going to listen to your show again. 

好吧。但是如果我挨骂了,以后我就再也不听你的节目了。 

Ok. Fair enough. 

好的,这很公道。 

There is someone on the phone for you. (to Dr. Marsha) His name is Sam. 

你的电话。(对玛莎医生)他叫山姆。 

We are on the line with Seattle. 我们与西雅图通话中。

12. How long ago did your wife die? 尊夫人去世多久?

Have you had any relationships since? 之后你交过女友吗?

I don’t mean to be rude. 我不想无礼。

We had a pretty tough time at first. We are dealing with it. And Jonah and I will get along just fine again… 起先我们父子很痛苦。但我们熬过来了。我和约拿会恢复平静。

You are under a cloud. 你还在低潮。

She made everything beautiful. 一切都布置得很完美。

13. --What was so special about your wife?

--It was a million tiny little things, when you added them all up, it just meant we were supposed to be together.

就是无数件小事情,若加起来,那表示我们前生注定。

And I knew it. I knew it the first time I touched her. It was like coming home…only to no home I’d ever known.

我知道。头一次接触她时我便知道。就像回家,却是前所未知的家。

I was just taking her hand…to help her out of a car…and I knew it. It was like …magic.

而我只是牵着她的手,扶她下车。我就知道了。就像是…魔力。

14. That kills me. 看了就感动。

Two thousand women calling a radio station for a husband. There are a lot of desperate women out there looking for love. 两千个女人寻夫,多少女人渴望爱情啊!

It’s easier to be killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

被恐怖分子杀死容易,年过四十想嫁就难了。

15. Are you two finished? 你们俩有完没完?

Nothing with me. 没事。

Something’s with you. 你心里有事。

16. I miss you so much it hurts. 我想你想到心痛。

I was tossing and turning last night. 我昨晚失眠。

That’s a bearing wall. 那是主墙。

17. You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears on. 你是我听过最吸引人的男人。

18. See what I mean? 懂吗?

19. Did you believe she was the only person for you? That in some mystical, cosmic way it was fated? 你心中只有她吗? 像是命中注定要结合?

When you are attracted to someone, it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious subconsciously.

两情相悦只是潜意识互相吸引。

What we think of as fate is two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.

命运只是两条完全吻合的神经。

20. I’m having all of these fantasies about some man I have never ever met who lives in Seattle.

我对个住在西雅图莫不相识的人产生幻想。

21. Everybody panics before they get married, didn’t you? 每个人婚前都会紧张,你呢?

I feel so much better just having blown this off. 说出来我舒服多了。

Weight lifter 练举重的

I was wondering if you would like to have a drink with me? 你是否愿意和我喝一杯?

Those were the days when people knew how to be in love. Time, distance, nothing could separate them. Because they knew it was right.

那时的人才懂得爱。时空都无法使他们分离因为他们知道那是真实正确的。

22. What if this man is my destiny and I never meet him?  若我命中属于他却无缘相识?

Do you want to hear about destiny? 想听听什么叫命运吗?

“Never” is a frightening word. 永远是个可怕的字眼。

We’d be fools to let happiness pass us by. 错过幸福,我们就是傻子。

Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories. 没有温暖回忆的冬季多冷啊?

Do you believe in heaven? 你相信天堂吗?

It’s sort of a afterlife, isn’t it? 有点像来生吗?

She could peel an apple in one long curly strip. 她会削苹果,皮都不断。

23. Can we go to New York city for Valentine’s Day?

我们情人节去纽约好吗?

24. I’m not going to have this conversation now. 我现在没空。

We’ll talk about it at a later time. 以后再说。

25. Everything on one side is now on the other, and the back becomes the front. 

事情颠倒过来。

I never saw anybody cook potatoes that way. 我没见过洋芋能这么煮的。

You have got me listening to this garbage. 你害我听这烂节目。

He is kissing her right this minute.他正在亲她。

Are you spying on your father? 你在监视你父亲?

I have to make them stop. 我要阻止他们。

He’s not sane enough to judge anything. 他现在神智不清。

He’s kissing her on the lips.

Tell him how you feel. It’s not good to keep your feelings inside you. 别闷在心里。

26. Thank God my life is in place. 感谢主我生活有序。

27. The weather is clear, and we expect to arrive in Seattle on schedule.

天气晴朗可望准时飞抵西雅图。

Do you feel that any lie is a betrayal?

你觉得谎言是不是一种背叛。

28All children are hideous at age eight.

据报导说八岁的孩子都很讨厌。

You don’t know Victoria. She is a mystery to me.

你不了解维多利亚。她对我是个谜。

These are things I’m willing to get to the bottom of.

我想搞清楚这些事。

Everybody’s an adjustment. Nobody is perfect.

互相调整,没有人完美无缺。

I was talking to Jessica about reincarnation. (轮回)

You knew Annie in another life. You and Annie never got together in that life. So your hearts are like puzzles with missing pieces. And when you get together, the puzzle is complete.

你和安妮在前世认识。你们上辈子没有结合。就像缺角的拼图,两人在一起才完整。

The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and purer…

So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.

我年幼纯洁所以我知你不知。我比较能接触宇宙力量。

29. I sincerely hope that you’re not marrying Jessica. 我郑重劝你别娶杰丝卡。

30. This is where I belong. 这是我的归属。

31. He was crazy about her. 他迷恋她。

32. I was like I knew her. It was weird. 仿佛我早就认识她,奇怪。

33. She laughs like a hyena. 她笑起来像土狼。

That’s a chick’s movie. 那是女人看的。

Just because someone is looking for a nice guy doesn’t make them desperate.

要个好男人怎算是饥不择食。

She is very emotional. 她很情绪化。

34. Do you know how much money it costs to go to New York?

你知道去纽约要多少钱吗?

That would probably cover taxi cabs. 计程车费够了。

Do you want a window seat or an aisle? 靠窗还是过道?

I’d rather die than eat airplane food. 我从不吃机上的事物。

I’ll tell them you’re 12 so you can fly unaccompanied. 我说你十二岁课单独飞行。

You’re really short for your age. 你太矮。

35. This is no way that we are going on a plane to meet some woman who could be a crazy, sick lunatic. 我才不会为个疯女人乱跑。

36. He is on his way to New York.

37. He could be on top of the Empire State Building now.

他现在应该已在帝国大厦的顶楼。

I don’t wanna be someone that you’re settling for. 我不想成为你将就的对象。

I don’t deserve you. 我配不上你。

38. What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you?

你若出事怎么办?我若找不到你怎么办?

You are my family. You’re all I’ve got. 你是我唯一的亲人。

Have I done anything really stupid? 我做过什么蠢事没?

Have I screwed it up for both of us? 我让我们的感情破裂没?

39. We are closing up. 我们要关门了。

But if I don’t at least look…I’ll always wonder about it.

但我不看不死心。

Can I take a minute? 我转一圈可以吗?

40. It’s so important to make someone happy.

让一个人感到快乐是非常重要的。

Love is the answer. Someone to love is the answer.

与人相爱就是答案。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有