加载中…
个人资料
Talia
Talia
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:1,122
  • 关注人气:2
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

[转载]你快乐吗?

(2011-03-08 10:30:45)
标签:

转载

分类: 英语学习
原文地址:你快乐吗?作者:老张侃英语

[转载]你快乐吗?

 

有些人天生快乐,很好;有些人天生忧虑,没事。天生快乐的人,请把你的快乐分享给别人;天生忧虑的人,请记住快乐可以后天恶补。

 

老张不是一个天生快乐的人,但我是一个会天天寻找快乐的人。我的博客叫“快乐学英语”,希望下面这些有关忧虑的英语可以让你快乐。

 

除了第一句属于老张半自创半借用外,其它均为名人名言。相信大家不但可以体会到平易英语的快感,还可同时品尝到精美的心灵鸡汤。

 

It is said that 90% of the things we worry about will never happen, and the other 10% can be managed. So why do we worry, and what is there to worry about?

据说我们所担心的事90%都不会发生,而剩下的10%又完全可以解决。所以,我们为什么要担心?又有什么值得去担心?

 

I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health and love. Then, whenever doubt, anxiety or fear try to call me, they keep getting a busy signal -- and soon they'll forget my number.

我的“心灵电话”是为祥和、健康和博爱而设。每当怀疑、焦虑和恐惧试图和我联系时,电话总是在占线,所以很快它们就忘了我的号码。

 

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere.

忧虑就像坐在摇椅上,只会原地摇,哪里也到不了。

 

If you see ten troubles coming down the road, you can be sure that nine will run into the ditch before they reach you.

如果你看到麻烦从路上向你走来,有一点可以确信,在触到你以前,它们十有八九会滚进路边的沟。

 

Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.

真正的困难是可以克服的,想象出来的困难是难以征服的。

 

If you ask what is the single most important key to longevity, I would have to say it is avoiding worry, stress and tension. And if you didn't ask me, I'd still have to say it.

如果你要问我长寿最关键的秘诀是什么,我会说一定要避免忧虑、焦虑和紧张。如果你不问我,我也会这么说。

 

I try not to worry about things I can't do anything about.

我会尽量不去担心那些我无能为力的事情。

 

We often hear of people breaking down from overwork, but in nine out of ten they are really suffering from worry or anxiety.

我们常常听人说,过度劳累让人崩溃。但十有八九的是,他们是因为焦虑和紧张而崩溃。

 

By forgetting the past and by throwing myself into other interests, I forget to worry.

通过忘掉过去,然后再一头扎进其它兴趣,我就忘记了忧虑。

 

It is the trouble that never comes that causes the loss of sleep.

让我们失眠的总是那些从不会发生的麻烦。

 

Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it. But don’t worry. Worry never fixes anything.

每天担心一点点,一生便会失去很多年。如果有问题,尽快去解决。但不要担心,担心不解决问题。

 

Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey!

不要担心路不平,去为精彩旅途而欢庆。

 

I'm 37 but I act 17--that's also my secret to being happy.

老张今年37,但我表现像17,这也是我快乐的秘密。

 

(以上译文基本为原创,若有更好译文请告诉老张,谢谢!)

 

附:Don't worry, be happy

 

Here's a little song I wrote
you might want to sing it note for note
don't worry, be happy
in every life we have some trouble
when you worry you make it double
don't worry, be happy
don't worry, be happy now
don't worry, be happy
don't worry, be happy
don't worry, be happy
don't worry, be happy
这是我写的一首小调
你可能想要一句一词地唱
不要烦恼,快乐点
生活中我们都会有一些烦恼
当你烦恼时,烦恼会使你更加烦恼
不要烦恼,快乐点
不要烦恼,现在就快乐些
不要烦恼,快乐点
不要烦恼,快乐点
不要烦恼,快乐点
不要烦恼,快乐点

 

ain't got no place to lay your head
somebody came and took your bed
don't worry, be happy
the landlord say your rent is late
he may have to litigate
don't worry be happy
look at me I'm happy
don't worry, be happy
I give you my phone number
when your worried, call me
I make you happy
don't worry, be happy
你没有地方躺着睡觉
有人过来占有了你的床
不要烦恼,要快乐
房东说你的租金很迟
他可能要对簿法庭
不要烦恼,乐观点
看我,我很快乐
不要担心,要快乐
我给你我的电话号码
当你的焦虑时,打电话给我
我能使你快乐
不要烦恼,快乐点

 

ain't got no cash, ain't got no style
ain't got no gal to make you smile
but don't worry, be happy
cos when you worry, your face will frown
and that will bring everybody down
so don't worry, be happy
don't worry, be happy now
don't worry, be happy
don't worry, be happy
don't worry, be happy
don't worry, be happy
没有金钱,没有了风度
没有女孩使你微笑
但是不要烦恼,要快乐点
因为当你烦恼的时候,你会满脸愁容
而且那将会把每个人都很沮丧
因此不要烦恼,要快乐
不要烦恼,现在就快乐点
不要烦恼,要快乐
不要烦恼,要快乐
不要烦恼,要快乐
不要烦恼,要快乐

 

don't worry, don't worry, don't do it
be happy, put a smile on your face,
don't bring everybody down like this
don't worry, it will soon pass whatever it is
don't worry, be happy
I'm not worried
不要烦恼,不要烦恼,不要这样,
不要烦恼,要面带微笑,
不要把每一个人都弄得很不高兴
不要烦恼,无论什么不高兴的事情都会很快过去
不要烦恼,要快乐
我不烦恼

0

  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有