加载中…
个人资料
JaneYe
JaneYe
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:748
  • 关注人气:1
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

做外贸你会用到的谈判语句

(2011-01-19 14:05:51)
标签:

外贸

杂谈

分类: 共享资源

1.I‘m sure there is some room for negotiation.

我很肯定还有商量的余地。

2.Before we have anything to negotiate, you have to make me an offer.

在我们开始谈判之前,您要先出个价才行。

3.Thanks for reminding us.

谢谢您提醒我们。

4.Your answer to my next question will have a great impact on the whole negotiation. W hould you give me your frank opinion so that we both can have a clear understanding?

你们对下一个问题的回答对谈判有很大的影响。请您坦率的回答,双方才不会产生误解。

5.I haven't been happy with the situation.

我对这种情况,并不感到满意。

6.Let's drop the subject and turn to the next matter.

让我们暂时搁置这一点继续下一个议题。

7.I learned a lot today from talking with you, and I wish we could talk more. I really looking forword to the next time we meet.

今天与您谈话我学到了许多东西,真希望可以多谈一会儿。我很期待下一次的会面。

8.When I re-examined the original plan, I found a lot of problems.

当我重新检查原来的计划时,我发现很多问题。

9. I realize I mostly talked about matters that concern only me ,but this is how I feel . I apologize if I said anything offensive.

我知道自己所说的都是我担心的事,但是我只是说出我的感受。如果有任何冒犯的地方,我道歉。

26--JUNE


10.I think you misunderstood me on this point.

在这一点上,我想您误会我了。

11. To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell in China.

说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得很好。

12. I'll convey your proposal to my boss and see what he says.

我会跟我们老板讲,看他怎么说。

13. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand your point.

很抱歉,我不大了解您的意思。

14. We haven't agreed on the price.

在价格上面,我们还没有达成一致。

15. That's the reason why I put it last. I thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we have in common. We'll move on to the shipment issue after that.

所以我把它放在最后。我想或许西欧那个我们有共识的地方谈起更好,然后再谈货运问题。

16.We mustn't get stuck in the price. They are going to knock us down. We've got some room to maneuver.

我们一定不要纠缠在价格问题上,他们想让我们屈服,但我们必须有回旋的余地.

17. What we must keep in mind is that we can make a concession if they push us on the staff cut.

我们必须牢记,如果他们想在裁员为题上要挟,我们必须采取让步。

18.We don't need to worry about that. We will just play it by ear.

我们没有必要为此担心。到时候随机应变好了。


27--JUNE



19.I know such a big account could easily be lost through a tiny mistake.

我知道哦啊很可能因为一个小小的失误,而会失去一位大客户。

20.You're so right.Mr .John is as sharp as a tack, so we need to pay extra attention to detail.

您说的对。约翰逊先生精明的很,所以我们连小的地方也要特别注意。

21.You'd better double-and triple-check, just to make sure.

您最好再仔细检查,确定一切都没有问题。

22.I‘ll get right on it.

我马上照办。

23.I'll tell Mr. Li. It's a little short notice, but I think it can be arranged.

我会告诉李先生。虽然这有点仓促,但我想还是可以安排的。

24.You seem to be in top from today.

您今天看起来很有精神。

25.It seems I got the wrong number. Sorry to have bothered you.

我好像打错电话了。抱歉打扰您了。

26.It is imperative for us to meet as soon as possible.It cannot be put off any longer.

最好能够尽早见面,我们不能再拖延了。

27.There is a matter of great importance. It can only be solved by a direct meeting. When is the earlist time we can meet?

有一些非常重要的内容必须碰面才能说清楚,请问我们最快什么时候能够见面?


28--JUNE



28.This matter cannot be dragged on .

这一件事不能延迟。

29.I would like to speak with someone who is responsible for imports.

我想找负责进口的人员。

30.What name can I give?

您是哪一位?

31.There's this fashion boom now.

现在有这种流行热潮。

32.I have an urgent meeting to attend right now.

我现在要去开一个紧急会议。

33.I have read about it in trade journal. It seems like a promising item.

我曾在商业杂志中看过。这项商品似乎蛮有前景的。

34.After you syudy them, would I have an opportunity to meet you and discuss various possibilities in the US market?

希望您在了解商品之后,我们能否有机会见面并讨论商品进入美国市场的可能性?

35.We forecast that the market for this kind of product will decline rapidly over the next several years.

我们预测,在今后几年对这种产品的需求将迅速下降。

36.They have no problems with production during the market test phase.

在试销阶段他们的产品没有问题。


29--JUNE



37. As a salesman, he or she must fully understand the various applications, desigh features, special advantages and almost everything of the products we produce.

作为一名销售人员,他或她必须对公司产品的用途、设计特点、独特优点等等都非常了解。

38.How about giving me a rundown on it ?

简要地给我介绍一下如何?

39.Thank you very much for sparing so much of your precious time.

非常感谢您抽出这么多宝贵的时间。

40.I agree that  a good marketing channel is important and indispensable to the success of exporting.

我同意,一条好的销售渠道对顺利出口是至关重要的和必不可少的。

41.Some people often make the mistake of seeing foreign cultures through their own habitual cultural lenses.

有些人因习惯以自己的文化滤镜来看待外国文化,而经常导致错误。

42.The globalization of economies has created a conflunce of cultures when it comes to business practices.

经济一体化增加了商业活动的文化交汇。

43.I'd like to check with you the program for Monday again to make sure that everything is in order.

为了保证万无一失,我想再核对一下周一的日程表。

44.Let me put your bags in the trunk.

让我吧您的行李放到行李箱中去。

45.I have arranged your schedule. I hope it's suitable.

我已经准备了日程表,希望能适合您。


30--JUNE



46. How was your flight? Did everything go all right?

您空中旅行怎么样?一切都还顺利吧?

47.This is the schedule for you. Mr. Li  Wen from our department will take care of you.

这是为您准备的日程表,我们部门的李先生将负责照顾您。

48.You haven't changed a lot.

您一点也没变。

49.You must be tired after such a long flight.

在如此长途飞行之后,您一定有点疲倦。

50.A little slow, I'm afraid, but we expect things to pick up soon.

恐怕有点不景气,但是我们期望情况很快有进展。

51.Let me buy you a drink , and we can talk over the schedule.

先让我请您喝杯饮料,然后我们讨论时间表。

52.There would be sufficient time to complete them.

那会有足够的时间完成。

53.I hope we can wind up our negotiations by Friday.

我希望在星期五之前我们能够结束谈判。

54.Mr. Green, I guess you would like to get down to business this morning. How would you like to proceed with the negotiation?

格林先生,今天您大概就想开始谈生意吧。您想如何进行谈判?

1--JULY



1. We are at your disposal, Mr Zhang.

张女士,我们听从您的安排。

2.I'm always pleased to try my best to promote our cooperation.Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could ebd our negotiation on a joint venture?

我一直在尽力于促成我们的合作。如果我们双方建立合资企业的谈判能够成功,那就太好了。

3.I've got a few tings to discuss with you , but we can talk while we eat.

我有一些事情要与您商量, 不过吃饭的时候也可以谈。

4.I am not completely satisfied, as you know.

我不完全满意,这您是知道的,

5.I think we should get down to the bottom line right away.

我认为我们马上就该直指问题中心。

6.The root of the problem needs to be addressed right now.

问题的根本现在就该提出来。

7.We are not concerned about cost in this case.

在本案上,我们并不在乎成本问题。

8.But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给您。

9.That sounds like a very thorough presentation.

简介内容听起来很完整。


2--JULY


1.Please procced with your presentation.

请开始您的报告吧。

2.In this regard ,I would appreciate it if you could kindly explain your marketing strategy of these kind of products.

如果您能针对此点说明贵公司对这类产品的行销策略,我会非常感激。

3.Before we enter into that subject , I wish to request some clarification on a minor point.

我们进入主题之前,我想先询问一个小问题的细节。

4.I was shocked and disappointed, to say the least.

我只能说,我既震惊又失望。

5.Go ahead, I will listen to what you have to say.

请说,我会听你们的理由。

6.I am afraid there is a wide discrepancy in our positions in this matter.

我想在这一点上我们彼此的差异很大。

7.Let's drop the subject and turn to the next matter.

让我们暂时搁置这一点继续下一个议题。

8.Well, why don't we stop here for today?

嗯,我们今天就到此为止吧?

9.I think we need to talk about this matter again.

我认为我们需要再讨论一下这件事。

 

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有