加载中…
个人资料
骐睿
骐睿
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:1,508
  • 关注人气:2
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
正文 字体大小:

电影英语1

(2010-12-10 05:02:11)
标签:

杂谈

You can’t walk out mid-skim. 你不能半途而废。

Maybe you shouldn’t have pissed off the guy. 也许你们不该气走那个人

HOLD!站住

Be a strick!进球!

Earmark 指定

Rap sheet犯罪前科

Detention拘留

Pick lock 撬锁

Try stalling. 拖一下时间

Felony burglary 恶意入室行窃

Piss off 激怒

Act out.泄愤

Freak 怪物。Freak out 惊慌

Mistress 情妇

I felt like you pulled your punches.我觉得你手下留情了

Ransack洗劫

Goon呆子

Thank you for nothing。不用你操心

Haul 运输, 拖。She’shauling ass from the cops.她匆忙躲避警察追捕

Blind spot 偏见

Crank calls. 骚扰电话

Tenant 房客,承租人

Deference 尊重 服从

Crusade 运动 圣战

Rhetoric 花言巧语

it’ll be a step in the right direction. 事情将会有转机

notch 缺口 she went up a notch。 她的魅力大大提升。

The alarm didn’t go off. 闹表没响

I’m grumpy.我怒了

It didn’t knock you on your ass.倒霉的人是我不是你。

It was pretty close. 真的太危险了。

A man cut me off. 有人把我撞倒了。

Watch your back。小心点

She is in bad shape. 他状况不好

Im not turn myself in. 我不会自首的。

Hunch直觉

Get that out of my face. 一边去

Somebody tried to shut her up. 有人要杀人灭口

He’s barely got a pulse. 他脉搏很弱

I’m just beat. 我只是有点累

Don’t corner me. 别逼我

Hit man 。职业杀手

You’re driving me nuts. 你快把我逼疯了。

Ex-con. 有前科的人

Track down. 追查

I’m not trying to hit on you.我不是对你有意思

Threw out his back。闪着腰

He likes to impress me.他想讨好我

I’m gonna cut straight to the chase. 那我就开门见山了

It’s pretty much a closed book.基本一无所知

What’s the bit deal! 有什么大不了

Pet peeves. 怪癖

They nailed him for that theft. 他们一口咬定盗窃案是他干的。

Becker’s been all over me。贝克不停找我麻烦

I got knocked out. 我被撞晕

Is this work or pleasure?是公事还是私事?

I couldn’t get anybody to swap shifts with me.

我找不到人和我换班

Easier to look at than the old man. 比她老头子好看多了。

What’s this guy sniffing around for?这家伙到底想找什么?

Stop digging around. 停止追查

He is just a pawn in someone’s game. 他只是某人的棋子

Imbecile. 笨蛋

Big-time record producer 一流的唱片制作人

Hotshot lawyer.顶尖的律师

Don’t be smartass.别耍小聪明

He’ll rip you in two. 他会把你撕成两半

She was clearly whacked out on something. 她明显反常

Calls for conclusion. 妄下结论

If you can put that order in.如果你同意的话

They hauled me off. 他们把我拉去。

Manipulating a crime scene. 破坏犯罪现场。

I got you back. 我会挺你们的。

Cover her ass. 偏袒

Don’t beat yourself up about it. 不要再自责了。

I wasn’t stalking her. 我没跟踪她。

She always this grumpy? 她总这么脾气暴躁吗?

He doesn’t seem to want to go after her. 他不想找她麻烦。

Pinkie promise. 拉勾

I just leaned over to take a picture. 弯下身子

I will have to pass on the cake.蛋糕我就勉了

You’re saying I’m unable to be objective. 你是说我意气用事吗

With all due respect. 请恕我冒昧

What it comes down to is… 现在的情况是

Miss out. 错过,后悔莫及

Bummed 郁闷

We come up with sth together. 我们一起想办法。

Mayday! 求救

I know it in my bones. 我深信这一点

Just act natural. 镇定别慌张

We have to root them out. 我们必须根除他们

The prisoner release is off the table. 直接释放不可能

Hunting everyone down. 穷追到底

I will get to the botom of this. 我会查清真相

You’re a hard man to get ahold of.你可真难找啊

I’ll get right to the point. 我直奔主题了。

I haven’t been sitting on my hands. 我忙的连喘气的时间都没有

Your concern has been noted. 你的顾虑我记下来了

I will move on all fronts to find whoever’s behind this.我会全力查出幕后黑手

I will not condone the use of torture. 不得严刑逼供

He snuck on. 他是混进去的

We did a little bit of digging. 我们追查之后发现

Keep this need-to-know. 保密

Insinuation 影射 意味

That was by design. 我是故意的

I didn’t mean to put you on the spot. 我不想让你为难

No luck with the trace.没线索

When push comes to shove, he will cave. 我们强硬的时候,他就会屈服。

You’d better be right. 但愿如此吧

For both our sake. 一条绳上的蚂蚱

What did you get yourself into?你惹上什么麻烦了

It’s better if you don’t know. 你最好不要知道

He is no angel..他不是清白的

He brought this on him. 他自作自受

They made look airtight.他们简直滴水不漏

Clear my name. 洗脱罪名

My cover’s blown.我暴露了。

You ain’t aged a day. 你一点都没老

Middle of nowhere. 前不着村,后不着店

We were outnumbered. 我们寡不敌众

I know it’s a lot with me. 我知道这很难接受

We start fresh from here.我们重整旗鼓。

Mole 卧底

You want me to help crucify my friend?你要我给朋友落井下石吗?

I have a lot on my plate this morning. 我早上还有一堆事儿呢

I know how difficult this must be for you. 我知道您一定对此很难过。

Keep looking over our shoulders. 整天防备

It’s a kind of relief 松了口气

I wasn’t in my right mind.我头脑不清

I’ve been cut out of the loop. 他们已经提防我了。

I’m not gonna go down alone. 我一定找个垫背的。

I prefer to stay out of the spotlight. 我这个人不太喜欢抛头露面

It’s a done deal. 结果已经出来了。

Speaking hypothetically. 恕我冒昧

We were just caught off guard. 我们当时只是措不及防

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有