加载中…
个人资料
喵喵夏
喵喵夏
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:5,072
  • 关注人气:9
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

《仲夏夜之梦》——莎士比亚

(2011-04-12 23:57:28)
标签:

文化

分类: 影剧随想

 

Woman, ah,

女人啊 
Diamond gorgeous, shining pearl,

华丽的金钻,闪耀的珠光
Won the Queen for your imagination as false,
为你赢得了女皇般虚妄的想象

Around your forces only drugs, arrogance, Shannon, also killing sultry fragrance.
岂知你的周遭只剩下势力的毒,傲慢的香,撩人也杀人的芬芳

 

Woman, ah,

女人啊 
When you once again to pay tribute to the wealth, fame and fortune to the cheers of the power arm held high,

当你再度向财富致敬,向名利欢呼,向权利高举臂膀
Please do not only have been asked about the singing of the thrush,

请不必询问那只曾经歌咏的画眉 
I do not know where it is flying,

它已经不知飞向何方 
Because her voice has dried up dumb dumb,

因为它的嗓音已经干枯喑哑 
To true, the soul of honor and the demise of cleanliness.
为了真实,尊容,和洁净灵魂的灭亡

Woman, ah,

女人啊 
Your gorgeous Diamond, flashing jewelry,
你那华丽的金钻,闪耀的珠光

Who will pay attention to you under the beautiful appearance of the diamond-like faith.
谁会注意你美丽外表下那钻石般的信仰

 

Woman, ah,

女人啊 
When the love runs counter to his oath,
当爱情违背了它的誓言

When you despair into tears for many of revenge,
当你的绝望化作一颗颗复仇的泪水

Who would care about who have gone through your heart.
谁会在意他曾经走进你的心房

Woman, ah,
女人啊

When you admire the love you cheers
当你为敬仰的爱情欢呼

For your loved one to singing,
为心爱的人儿歌唱

Who would have moved it around very well placed in your side.
谁会为它感动而停驻在你身旁


Woman, ah,
女人啊

When you have to lay down their self-esteem to look for the dream,
当你放下自尊追寻曾经的梦想

Who cares about how your past behind.
有谁关心你曾经有怎样的过往

Woman, ah,
女人啊

When you pay for your love of the holy,
当你为你的爱情付出圣洁

Can not follow God's side,
无法追随在上帝的身旁

Who would you feel sad obsession.
有谁为你的痴迷而感伤


Woman, ah,
女人啊

When you have the appearance of your ignorance of what kind of light,
当你无知自己外表有怎样的光芒

I do not know the devil has already offered to you dirty tongue.
却不知魔鬼已经向你伸出舌头

Woman, ah,when you say that the sweet but I do not know the language of the vision would have been vicious.
女人啊,当你说出那甜美的语言却不知会遭受到怎样恶毒的眼光


Woman, ah, when you face the rise of secular holy chest of vision,
女人啊,当你抬头挺胸圣洁的面对世俗的眼光

But I do not know how many behind the scenes face.
却不知在背后有多少意淫的脸庞

Woman, ah,
女人啊

When you use the way you have to hold a memorial ceremony for the love,
当你用自己的方式祭奠曾经的爱情

Snakes do not know you have already wrapped the body, so that you lose the right direction.
却不知毒蛇已经缠绕你全身,让你迷失了方向


Woman, ah,
女人啊

When you use the nightingale-like voice hoarse singing for people,
当你用夜莺般的歌声为人们唱到沙哑

They will cast aside your bloody mouth and face olgensis.
他们只会唾弃你那流血的嘴角和苍白的脸庞


Woman, ah,
女人啊

When you refuse to remember that your red roses,
当你为回忆拒绝那鲜红的玫瑰

They pulled out the bright flowers, black thorn root of your body over so your face is no longer follow him.
他们拔掉那鲜红的花朵,用黑色的刺扎满你的全身,让容颜不再追随你的身旁


Woman, ah,
女人啊

If the diamonds on behalf of the eternal,
如果钻石能够代表永恒

Why do they put it for you to make false cloak.
为什么他们把它缝制成你虚妄的外衣


Woman, ah,
女人啊

If the smell of love on behalf of your sweet,
如果爱情的香味代表你的甜美

Why God would refuse your seductive fragrance, take you into the Witch's palace.
为什么上帝要拒绝那诱人的芬芳,而把你推入魔鬼的殿堂


Woman, ah,
女人啊

When you lose the power of freedom,
当权力让你失去了自由

Why do people have to put your full flower-imposed exile in the grassland,
为什么人们要把你放逐在开满鲜花的草地

For you to wear the yoke of the cold, covered with wounds to whip you.
为你戴上冰冷的枷锁,鞭打你满身的创伤


Woman, ah,
女人啊

When you see the same Nightingale, enticing smell of incense, see the beautiful flowers,
当你听见一样的莺唱,闻见诱人的芬芳,看到美丽的花朵

With the yoke there is a jealousy of their vision,
带着枷锁的她们却有着妒忌的眼光

Black soil your body, so that the prince had abandoned his beloved girl.
用黑色的泥土填满你的全身,


Woman, ah,

女人啊
When you been tied up with thorns, the desire to meet the devil,
当你被人们用荆棘捆绑,满足了魔鬼的欲望

People fear you have become the object of the spittle.
恐惧的人们让你成为了唾弃的对象


Woman, ah,
女人啊

If Rose on behalf of love,
如果玫瑰代表爱情

How can they find a willing you will be happy to point it to your whole body bar,
那他们又怎么舍得在你找到幸福时将它的刺扎入你的全身

Wife did not dare let your blood contaminated body for the gold ring you wear, not the liberation of the soul.

让爱人不敢沾染你带血的身躯,为你戴上金色的指环,灵魂得不到解放

Woman, ah,
女人啊

Holiness can not you show the face of belief,
圣洁的脸表露不出你的信仰

Purity of heart you can not convey the yearning for God,
纯洁的心不能传达你对上帝的向往

Sweet incense so that the devil is in the darkness only to find to your side,
甜美的香只会让魔鬼在黑夜中寻找到你的身旁

When the diamond and shine for your light will be jealous of the vision,
当钻石为你而闪耀,照亮的只会是嫉妒的眼光

When the power is no longer free to allow you to unlock the shackles of you is that the cold guillotine gun,
当权力让你不再自由,为你解开枷锁是断头台那冰冷的枪

Nightingale like your songs down people's lips is like the venom,
你那夜莺般的歌声让人们流下的只是毒液般的嘴唇

Prince to erosion of the ears and beautiful clothes,
去侵蚀王子的耳朵和美丽的衣裳

Those who sent you the rose petals with the people you cited Sheng blood red,
那些为你送上玫瑰的人们用花瓣盛引你鲜红的血液

Noble also offer praise the devil, so that the angels away from you so that you can not find direction in the dark,
还为魔鬼奉上高贵的赞美,让天使也离你而去,让你在黑暗中找不到方向

When you have been looking for a bright heaven, the devil is still erosion of his saliva flooding your body,
当你一直在找寻光明的天堂,魔鬼还在用他的唾液侵蚀你的身驱

Angel mistakenly confuse you disguise as a witch,
迷惑天使误把你当作是魔女的伪装

You shed tears was as beautiful decoration,
你流下的眼泪被人们当作美丽的装饰

Proud of the stove around the edge to the kids about how you perish.
骄傲的围绕在火炉边向孩子们讲述是怎样把你灭亡


Woman, ah,

女人啊
When it was time for you to cry,
当有人为你哭泣

You can not find you in the direction,
你是否能找到方向

Face with a charming, seductive tears of incense and gorgeous, arrogant, and
带着迷人的面庞,诱人的芬芳和华丽的泪珠,高傲的

Into the holy temple
步入那圣洁的殿堂

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有