加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

[转载]虚拟语气句型 6  (含蓄虚拟条件句)

(2010-12-28 10:07:03)
标签:

转载

虚拟语气句型 6  (含蓄虚拟条件句)

  英语中有时假设的情况并非由if明确表达出来,而是通过一定的词汇手段,句子结构,上下文或其他方式暗示,这类句子通常叫含蓄条件句。

含蓄虚拟条件句

We could have done better under more favorable conditions.

假设我们有更有利的条件,我们还会做得更好

But for his helpI should not have succeeded. 要是没有他的帮助,我就不会取得成功。

Without your help, we would not be able to finish the work in time.

要是没有你的帮助,我就不可能及时地完成工作。

But for his good education he would not have got the job.

要不是他受过良好的教育,他就不会得到这份工作。

With your aid I would have succeeded in performing my task.

当初若有你的帮助,我就会完成任务的。

In different circumstances, I would have said yes. 要是在别的情况下,我就会同意了。

Without steel, there would be no industry. 没有钢就没有工业。

In the absence of mathematics, science would not exist.

如果没有数学,科学就不会存在。

It would be a mistake not to help him. =It would be a mistake if we did not help him.

要是不帮助他,就是一个错误。

It would be a mistake not to adopt a correct attitude towards others’ criticism.

若对他人的批评采取不正确的态度,那将是个错误。

It would only be foolish to ask a man like him for help. 求助于像他那样的人简直是愚蠢。

A more responsible person would not have left the work half done.

一个责任心更强的人不会工作只做一半。

He worked very hard; otherwise he might have failed. 他刻苦工作,不然他就失败了。

I would have written the paper before, but I have been ill.

我本来早就该写好这篇论文,但我一直在生病。

A true friend would have acted differently. 一个忠实的朋友就不会这样做了。

Such an accident could have been avoided. 这样的事故本来是可以避免的。

I would be most glad to help you, but I’m busy now.

A more careful person wouldn't have made so many mistakes.

若是一个比较认真的人就不会犯这么多的错误了。

Otherwise I might have helped. 否则我会帮忙的

It would be wrong to say that. 那样讲就错了。

Only a fool would talk that way! 只有傻子才那么讲!

Otherwise I would not have called you. 否则我就不会给你打电话了

I would have come to the party yesterday, but I had to finish the paper.

昨天我本来会来参加聚会,但是我不得不完成那篇论文。

0

  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有