加载中…
个人资料
只看小英
只看小英
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:66,054
  • 关注人气:5
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
正文 字体大小:

调侃狮子们

(2010-12-04 03:22:49)
标签:

world

cup

2018

england

zurich

体育

分类: 足球
World Cup 2018:
England's (not so) three wise men take time out in a Zurich hotel (probably)

世界杯2018:英格兰的[也许并没有那么]聪明的3个男人在苏黎世的酒店混时间[可能性]


调侃狮子们

David Cameron: What a tiring day. Thank heavens that’s over. I haven’t shaken that many hands since the election campaign. And I haven’t made that many hollow promises since . . . well, the election campaign.
首相:累死人了。上帝啊,终于结束了。我还没握过这么多人的手,自竞选以后。我还没说过这么多屁话……自竞选以后。
Prince William: That Blatter’s a strange man, isn’t he? Can never quite look you in the eye. Reminds me of Camilla.
王子:胡扯是个怪人,对吧?他几乎不敢看着人的眼睛说话。让我想起了卡米拉。
Waiter: Etwas zu trinken, meine Herren?
侍者:[德语]

David Beckham: What’s he asking?
贝壳:他说虾米?
William: He’s taking our drinks orders.
王子:他问我们点些什么来喝。
Cameron: Could I have a peppermint tea, please?
首相:我要薄荷茶。
Beckham: Pepsi Max. Maximum taste, no sugar.
贝壳:百事,极度,无糖。
William: Herr Kellner, ein Pfefferminztee, ein Pepsi Max und einen kleinen Sherry, bitte.
王子:[德语]

The waiter leaves.
侍者离开。

Beckham: How come you speak German so good?
贝壳:搞啥你德语这么劲?
William: Runs in the family, you know.
王子:家庭教育。
Cameron: I see.
首相:明了。
William: What I want to know, Dave, is what’s in that briefcase you’ve been carrying around for the last three days without ever opening.
王子:其实我最想知道的是,首相,这个你过去3天一直带在身边却又从未打开过的公文包里到底放的是什么?

Cameron: Ah, now that’d be telling.
首相:日后奉告。
William: I’m just curious, that’s all. State secrets? The latest Wikileaks dossier? [Pause] It was you, wasn’t it? You and Assange have been in cahoots the whole time.
王子:我只是好奇,没有别的。国家机密?维基最新档案?[停顿]那就是你吧,跟阿桑吉一直纠缠不清的人。
Beckham: What’s Wikileaks?
贝壳:维基是虾米?

The drinks arrive.
饮品来了。

Cameron: Gentlemen, a toast. Now, we may not win this blasted vote. But it’s been quite a journey, and over the last few months we have truly given our all in the name of this bid. Through our hard work and perspicacity, we’ve managed to unite this country, and given England’s footballing community a real sense of purpose. That’s something that will never go to waste. So, to hard work and perspicacity.
首相:绅士们,举杯。就算我们赢不了这操蛋的投票,这也是一场不错的旅行。通过不懈的努力和敏锐的判断,我们让国家团结在了一起,给了英格兰足球一个共同的目标。这些事情永远不会被浪费。所以,为了不懈的努力和敏锐的判断,干杯。
William: To hard work and perspicacity.
王子:为了不懈的努力和敏锐的判断。
Beckham: To hard work and David Cassidy.
贝壳:为了不懈的努力和卡西迪。

They clink glasses.
碰杯。

William: And to shifting all my wedding merchandise.
王子:还为我婚礼上的所有贺礼。

They clink glasses again.
又碰杯。

Beckham: And to my nan.
贝壳:再为我家小保姆。

They clink glasses again, less certainly this time.
再碰杯,这次有点犹豫了。

William: So, what do you reckon? Think we might just sneak it?
王子:你认为形势怎样?是否已是我们的囊中之物了?
Cameron: Impossible to tell. It’s been us and Russia, I reckon. Although you never know with the Spanish. Bunch of duplicitous harridans, the lot of them.
首相:难说。我觉得是我们跟罗西亚。不过你永远搞不懂西班牙。他们大部分都是大骗子。

There is a scraping noise from inside Cameron’s briefcase.
从首相公文包里传来一些噪音。

Cameron: And Grondona of Argentina’s in the bag, I reckon.
首相:我猜是阿根廷的格龙多纳。
William: How did you get Grondona?
王子:你怎么搞定格龙多纳的。
Cameron: Twisted a few arms, pulled a few levers, you know.
首相:一些小手段,你知道的。
William: You gave them the Falklands, didn’t you?
王子:你是不是把福克岛许诺给了他?

There is a long silence.
一段长时间沉默。

William: You gave them the bloody Falklands back.
王子:你把血流成河的福克岛给了他们。
Cameron: I did not give them the Falklands.
首相:我没有把福克岛给他们。
William: What did you give them, then?
王子:那你给的是什么?
Cameron (after a long pause): They’re called the Malvinas now.
首相:[长段停顿]他们现在叫马岛了。
William: I knew it.
王子:我明了。
Cameron: Well, you’re a fine one to talk. You were handing out state visits left, right and centre. Does your grandmother know she’s visiting Guatemala next spring?
首相:很好,你很容易说话。你还有国事访问留下,左边,右边,中间。你祖母还记得明年春天去访问危地马拉吗?
William: I think I’ll keep that one as a pleasant surprise.
王子:我可不可以当那当做一个惊喜?
Cameron: I can’t blame you. Anyway, we had to repair the damage caused by Tweedlebecks here.
首相:我不怪你。并且我们还必须修复翠德乐贝克斯带来的伤害。
Beckham: What did I do?
贝壳:我能做什么?
Cameron: Oh, I don’t know. Perhaps it wasn’t the best idea to tell the Emir of Qatar his country sounded like something you coughed up.
首相:我也不知道。总之你别告诉卡塔尔的酋长们他们的国名很像你咳嗽时发出的声音就成了。
Beckham: You said that was funny.
贝壳:你搞笑了。
William: And didn’t you forget the name of your club?
王子:你还记得你的俱乐部的名字吗?
Beckham: LA Galaxy.
贝壳:LA银河。
William: Yes, you know it now. You know it now. But who did you tell Bill Clinton you played for?
王子:哦,你现在又知道了,你现在又知道了。那在跟克林顿见面的时候都说了什么?
Beckham: I can’t remember.
贝壳:我说了什么我不记得了。
William: Yes, you do. Bill Clinton asked you which team you played for, and you said . . . ?
王子:不是,你记得。克林顿在问你现在在为哪家俱乐部踢球的时候,你说的是……
Beckham (in a small voice): The LA Dodgems.
贝壳:[小声]LA狗狗。
William: The LA Dodgems. That’s right.
王子:是的,LA狗狗。
Cameron: I don’t know why they even brought you in the first place. A fine ambassador for English football you are. Where is it you went to play again after you left Man United?
首相:我也懂他们为什么让你来。一个很好的英格兰足球大使,你是。你在离开曼联后到底在哪里去踢过球?
William: I’m not sure I remember, Dave.
王子:我不大清楚,首相。
Cameron: Me neither. Oh yes, Spain. You’re a walking advert for La Liga.
首相:我也是。是了,西班牙。你曾为西甲做过广告。
Beckham: I left Spain.
贝壳:我离开西班牙了。
Cameron: That’s right, David. You did leave Spain. To go where exactly?
首相:是了,贝壳。你离开西班牙后又去了哪里?
William: America.
王子:美妖那里。
Cameron: America. Are you sure you didn’t do a little moonlighting for the Spanish and American bids on the side
首相:美妖。那你看见西班牙和美妖的时候心里有没有什么特殊感情?
Beckham: Look, I didn’t want to come in the first place. I only came because they said they’d put me back in the England squad.
贝壳:其实我也不是很想来的。只是他们跟我说,要是我来我就可以在英格兰国家队里当个替补,所以我才来的。
William: None of us want to be here, Beckham. I could have been tucked up in bed with Kate watching The Apprentice right now.
王子:坐在这里的人中没一个是情愿的,贝壳。我这会还想跟凯特睡在床上看学徒呢。
Cameron: Damn, I missed The Apprentice. Don’t tell me who got fired.
首相:该死,我看不成学徒了。千万被告诉我是谁被炒了。
William: No, I don’t want to know either.
王子:我也不想知道。
Beckham: It was Laura.
贝壳:是劳拉。
William: Jesus, Beckham. We said not to tell. How did you find out, anyway?
王子:我X,贝壳,不是刚说了别讲出来吗?顺便,你杂知道滴?
Beckham: Vodafone text alerts. Only 25p plus your standard network charge. Vodafone. Make the most of today.
贝壳:沃达丰信息提醒。只要25便士让你享受标准网络的待遇。沃达丰,让今天更美好。
Cameron: This is the worst week ever. Worse than that week when I had to pretend to like the Lib Dems.
首相:X,这是我最糟糕的一周。糟糕过我被迫装B的那周。

There is more scraping from inside the briefcase.
公文包里的大噪音。

William: Hey Dave, there’s a noise coming from your briefcase.
王子:首相,你的公文包里的确有什么在吵。
Cameron: No there isn’t.
首相:没有,我不知道。
William: There is. Open it.
王子:肯定有,打开他。
Cameron: I’m not going to open it.
首相:我不会打开的。

There is more scraping. William picks the briefcase up and, against the protests of Cameron, opens it up.
更多更多的噪音。王子拿起公文包,不顾首相的阻挠,打开了。

William: Nick Clegg?
王子:可乐格?
Clegg: Hello.
可乐:你好。
Cameron: Clegg, what did I tell you about being quiet?
首相:可乐格,我不是叫你保持安静吗?
Clegg (shielding his eyes from the light) : Bit dark in that briefcase.
可乐:[用手遮住了刺眼的光]公文包里有点黑。
Cameron (to the others): That’s not the only way I keep him in the dark.
首相:[对他人说]也不是我唯一能将他置于黑暗中的方法。
Clegg: It’s Beckham. Hullo, Beckham. And Wills. Congratulations, by the way.
可乐:这不是贝壳吗,你好呀。还有小威,顺便祝福一下你。
William: Thanks.
王子:多谢。
Beckham: Who are you?
贝壳:你谁?
Cameron: Right. It’s back in the case for you.
首相:对的,现在就是回到你的箱子去的时候了。
Clegg: Oh, no, Not the case.
可乐:不,不要箱子。
Cameron: The case.
首相:就箱子。

He grabs hold of Clegg and squashes him back inside the briefcase before forcing it shut. There are some muffled squeals, but eventually all falls silence. They all take a sip of their drinks.
他抓住可乐格将他塞回了公文包。一些声响过后,四周归于平静。他们又喝了一口各自的饮品。

William: So, I have a question.
王子:其实我有个问题。
Cameron: What?
首相:说。
William: Does anybody here actually like football?
王子:坐在这里的人之中到底有没有真心喜欢足球的?

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有