加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《越狱》(第一季)中的100句精彩台词

(2011-02-01 21:27:39)
标签:

越狱

第一季

百句经典台词

文化

分类: 外语天地

                   100 perfect sentences in Prison Break Ι

 

1. Be the change you want to see in the world.

  欲变世界,先变其身。

2. It'll all be over.

  这件事将会过去。

3. At some point, we got to pull the trigger on this thing.

  到了某个时候,该做的总得要做呀!

4. I don't want to rush this.

  我可不想这么急。

5. Are you having second thoughts?

  你是不是后悔了?

6. She probably thinks I went sissy up in here.

  她说不定认为我在这里变得女人气了。

7. I can't help wondering what someone with your credentials is doing in a place like this.

  我就纳闷了像你这么优秀的人才,跑到这种鬼地方干什么。

8. Shah Jahan built the Taj Majal as a monument to his undying love for his wife.

  沙迦汗建造了泰姬陵来表达对他的妻子永恒的爱。

9. It appeals to the romantic in her.

  它唤起了她心中的浪漫情怀。

10. The worst part about it is, I've never thanked her.

  让我愧疚的是,我从来没感谢过她。

11. That's where I was hoping you could be of assistance.

  我希望你能帮上我这个忙。

12. For the favor, I can offer you three days of work a week in here.

  作为回报,我可以让你在这儿一周工作三天。

13. It's better for me to owe you one in here than it is for you to owe me one.

  在这里你欠我个人情绝对比你欠我个人情要好。

14. We're through here.

  我们没什么好说的了。

15. It's pretty obvious to me you need some guidance.

  很明显你需要人给你做做思想工作。

16. We got nothing in common.

  我们没有共同点。

17. I'm about as excited by the prospect as you are, but something's gotta give.

  我和你对未来都充满了希望,但是需要付出代价的。

18. You have got too much potential to be screwing up your life like this.

  你是个有潜力的孩子,你不能就这么自毁前程。

19. It's not luck of the draw that you're in here with Lincoln.

  你和Lincoln关在一起绝非巧合。

20. You two have the most dysfunctional idea of love I've ever seen.

  你们的兄弟之情恐怕是我见过的最古怪的了。

21. I did everything I could do to make it work.

  我努力想搞好关系。

22. The evidence was cooked.

  证据是伪造的。

23. Take care of yourself.

  你多保重。

24. Something more is going on here.

  这背后有阴谋。

25. In this case, we're hoping you'll suspend that position.

  在这个案子上,我们希望您能保留您的立场。

26. How can I turn my back on him?

  我又怎么能袖手旁观呢?

27. You have a habit of answering a question with a question.

  你很喜欢拿问题去回答别人的问题。

28. You have a way of answering questions that beg more questions.

  你很喜欢问那种越追究问题越多的问题。

29. I'm not a man to equivocate.

  我不是模棱两可的人。

30. I will not be cowed into forsaking my beliefs.

  我不会因为被恐吓而去放弃我的信仰。

31. I'm not asking you to love me, I already screwed up that chance long ago.

  我不是在恳求你再爱我,很久以前我就失去了这个机会。

32. You can still put the brakes on this thing.

  亡羊补牢,为时不晚。

33. All I'll do is drag him down with me.

  我所做的一切只会拖累别人。

34. You're a hell of a strategist.

  你可真是个战略高手呀!

35. There's bigger things to worry about at the moment.

  现在有更重要的事情要担心。

36. Our relationship transcends race.

  我们的关系超越了种族。

37. Every single step's already been mapped out.

  每个步骤都已经策划好了。

38. When it does, we'll be long gone.

  等它找上时,我们早就远走高飞了。

39. The prosecution's case was a slam dunk.

  这起起诉案是件热门大案。

40. In for an inch, in for a mile.

  既来之,则安之。

41. You came all the way down here to tell me how guilty I am?

  你不辞劳苦地过来就是来告诉我我的罪有多深重?

42. We have a small complication.

  我们有一点小麻烦。

43. Anyone that's a threat to what we're doing is expendable.

  任何威胁到我们的人都是可牺牲的。

44. Preparation can only take you so far, after that, you gotta take a few leaps of faith.

  谋事在人,成事在天。

45. The world would be a better place without him.

  这个世界没有他会更好。

46. That's cardinal sin number one.

  这是罪加一等。

47. You should give it some thought.

  你应该再仔细考虑一下。

48. Let's cut to the chase.

  我不想跟你废话。

49. You're gonna take care of that thing, aren't you?

  你不会让我失望的,对吗?

50. I don't know if I can take it.

  我不知我能否承受。

51. Does there need to be a reason?

  需要理由吗?

52. I really appreciate all the effort that you put into this.

  我真的很感谢你为此付出的一切。

53. There is one thing you could do for me.

  你倒是能帮我做一件事。

54. Maybe we'll get enough to bring him on board.

  或许他会管这事。

55. You could at least say that like you mean it.

  你应该装得更像一点才行。

56. I didn't have a whole lot left.

  我已经不抱太大的希望了。

57. I don't think an innocent man should be killed for something he didn't do.

  我认为一个无辜的人不该为他没做过的事而被处死。

58. Is that the best you can do?

  你就那么点儿能耐?

59. Not even a week in here and you're already working it like an old con.

  来这儿还不到一周,你做起事儿来就像是个老油条。

60. You've got one up on me.

  你已经胜我一筹。

61. That's exactly what I'd do.

  这是我的风格。

62. Time to put this theory to the test.

  是时候把理论应用于实践了。

63. We are not gonna rest until we find out what happened.

  不查明真凶,我们决不罢休。

64. You said I'd feel a lot better if I just told you the truth.

  你说如果我说真话,我心里会轻松很多。

65. Why do I get the feeling there's a string attached to this?

  为什么我觉得这件事情没那么简单?

66. I hope you don't feel like you own me anything.

  我不希望你觉得欠我什么。

67. That's all that matters to me right now.

  这对我来说就足够了。

68. He's the one guy in here I can actually make a difference with.

  他是这里唯一能让我区别对待的人。

69. You'd better start thinking about what you're doing.

  你最好想一下你现在在干什么。

70. Whatever happens out there is out of my jurisdiction.

  外面发生的事完全超出我的权力范围。

71. There was nothing you can done.

  你无能为力。

72. A man's down, you give him your hand.

  别人有难,就要伸出援手。

73. You just magically show up like some knight in shining armor, ready to save the day.

  你只是像穿着闪亮铠甲的武士一样,准备扭转乾坤。

74. I think I have things pretty well figured out.

  我想我自己能把事情处理好的。

75. When you love somebody, you gonna let them go out like that?

  如果你爱一个人,你会任由他落得那样的下场吗?

76. I wasn't aware that things are out of control.

  我倒觉得事情都挺顺利的。

77. We have no way of knowing what they were trying to cover up.

  我们不可能知道他们到底想掩盖什么。

78. That's a hell of a lot of money.

  真是好大一笔钱。

79. I don't like getting attached to things if I know they won't last.

  我不喜欢接触不能长久的东西。

80. You're a hell of an actor.

  你真会演戏。

81. We got to have us a lot to talk about, don't we?

  我们之间有很多事要谈。

82. You never even got started.

  你连开始的机会都没有。

83. I'm a pack rat, I never throw anything out.

  我是个收藏癖,我从来不扔东西的。

84. She wants to see you while there's still time.

  她想趁还在世看你一眼。

85. There are so many questions surrounding you.

  你很神秘。

86. You are going to screw this whole thing up.

  你们把整个计划都搞砸了。

87. It's the bottom of the ninth.

  事已至此。

88. You have my word.

  我不会食言的。

89. I've never given a damn about what people thought of me.

  过去我不在乎别人怎么想我。

90. That's all the information I have at the moment.

  我目前知道的就这么多。

91. I've never been in a situation like this before.

  我以前从来没见过这种事。

92. This is the part where I don't answer you.

  这个问题我不想回答。

93. I don't mean to challenge what you're saying.

  我不是不信你所说的。

94. I can't remember the last time I was this much of a nervous wreck.

  我上次这么紧张都不知道是什么时候了。

95. I want to help people get from where I've been to where I am.

  我想帮助人们走出我所处的困境。

96. Any day above ground is blessing.

  活着的每一天都是祝福。

97. You are on the way out.

  别岔开话题。

98. Now you're acting like you still in charge.

  事到如今你还以为你是老大。

99. Soft money makes the world go around.

  有钱能使鬼推磨。

100. This could be over quicker than we thought.

  这事也许要比预期的更早结束。

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有