加载中…
个人资料
lily0745
lily0745
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:5,348
  • 关注人气:15
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

外贸常用口语

(2011-03-24 09:05:26)
标签:

杂谈

 对于外贸,英语总是很重要的,而对于英语,很多人认为口语是重中之重,也有很多人,因为无法逾越口语这座山,而放弃外贸,而我觉得,英语也是一门艺术,不算难,当然也不算简单。下面是我觉得一些挺不错,也能用的上的几十句口语,希望能给大家一些帮助!

一.机场接待常用句
1.You must be our long-expected guest, Mr. XXX from XXX.
  您一定是外贸盼望已久的客人,从XX来的XX先生吧。
2.I’m happy to have the pleasure of meeting you.
   见到您很高兴。
3. I hope all of you feel at home here in China.
    希望你们在中国感觉像在自己家一样。
3.I’m so pleased to have finally met you. /It’s been my pleasure meeting you. /It was nice to meet you!
   很高兴认识您!(离别用语)
4.How was your journey?
   您旅途如何?
5. We’ve been expecting you ever since you sent us the fax informing us of your date of arrival.
  自从您吧来访日程传真给外贸之后,我们一直期盼着您的到来。
6.May I help you with your baggage/luggage?
我替您拿行李好吗?
7.I have heard so much about you. Glad to meet you.
久闻大名,今日相见荣幸之至。
8.I hope you have had a pleasant flight/trip.
旅途愉快吧!
9.I hope you haven’t been waiting long.
希望没有让您等太久。
10.I would like you to meet our managing director Mr. xxx.
  我向您介绍一下我们的总经理xxx先生。
11. I’m delighted to make your acquaintance.
很高兴认识您。

 

二.宴请进口商
1.I would like to pay a visit to your company.
我很想去您访问贵公司。
2.It’s a great pleasure of us to have you come over.
如果您能来访问,我们感到非常荣幸。
3. I think you’ll have a better understanding by talking on person,
  我想访问我们公司后,您能更好的了解我们公司。
4.It’s very considerate of you to make all the arrangement for us.
您为我做的安排真的额太周到了。
5. Though the trade in the past was to the satisfaction of both sides, there are chances for further development.
尽管在过去,我们双方的贸易很令人满意,但仍有进一步发展的可能。
6. We trade on the principle of equality and mutual benefit.
我们按照平等互利的原则做贸易。
7.Now I’d like to have some information about your range of business.
现在,我想了解你们经营范围的一些情况。
8. I quite agree that personal contacts help promote mutual understanding and develop trade relation.
我认为交际交往会增进了解,促进贸易关系。
9.We are quite confident in your sales ability.
我们对你们的销售能力充满信心。

 

三.价格谈判
1. We usually don’t grant any discount for small quantities.
  通常情况下,对于小额订货我们是不给折扣的。
2. Our price is in line with the prevailing/ruling international market.
  我们的价格和现行世界市场是一致的。
3. Market is advancing/going up/ strengthening/rising.
  行市上涨。
4. Market is falling/dropping/going down/weakening.
   行市下跌。
5. I wouldn’t have quoted you such a low price, if it weren’t for a large quantity.
要不是数量大,我不会给你报这么低的价格。
6. In view of our good cooperation over the past years, we are prepared to reduce our price by 2%.
鉴于我们过去多年的友好合作,我们准备减价2%。
7. One cannot take price separately from quality.
不能离开质量谈价格。
8. I’m afraid there is not much room for further reduction,
  我恐怕没有多大降价的余地。
9. We would only consider a price reduction if the order is for 20,000 tons or more.
如果订购额达到20,000吨或者更多,我们才能考虑降价。
10. This is our rock bottom price. We can’t lower it any further.
   这是我们的最低价了,不能再低了。

 

四.数量折扣
1.Discount depends on the quantity ordered.
折扣要根据所订的数量而定。
2.If your order is large enough, we can allow you a higher discount.
如果您方订购量大,我们可以给更高的折扣。
3.This is the minimum quantity we require.
这是我们所需要的最小数量。
4.Quantity matters as much as quality and price, doesn’t it?
数量和价格、质量一样重要,不是吗?
5.For such a big quantity, you should give us a moderate discount.
这么大的订单,贵公司应该给我们一个适中的折扣。
6.Your unit price seems fair enough, but we’re expecting a higher discount rate.
单价似乎合理,但我们希望能得到更高的折扣。
7.The quantity you ordered is considerable.
你们的订货数量比较可观。
8.We hope to enlarge our trade with your country and intend to grant you a 5% discount.
我们希望扩大与贵国的买一,并准备给你方5%的折扣。
9.We give a 10% discount only for cash payment.
对于现金付款,我们才给予10%的优惠。
10. Only for very special customers do we allow them a 10% discount.
  只有对于十分特殊的客户,我们才给予10%的折扣

 

文章来源:http://bbs.91fob.com/forum-viewthread-tid-71247-fromuid-25992.html

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有