加载中…
个人资料
AMANDA
AMANDA
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:6,307
  • 关注人气:3
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

[转载]夜宴字幕(中英文对照)八

(2010-12-07 22:05:48)
标签:

转载

“皇后之玺”

The Empress’ Seal.

皇上万岁万岁,万万岁。

May the Emperor live ten thousand times ten thousand years.

皇后娘娘千岁千岁,千千岁。

May the Empress live a thousand times a thousand years.

剑术,表演,太子殿下,羽林卫。

A performance of swordplay by the Crown Prince Wuluan and the Imperial Guards.

无鸾:叔叔,母后,万寿无疆。

Uncle, Empress Mother, I wish you both everlasting happiness.

对不起 我来晚了。对不起,爷今儿不陪你们玩了,我今天排了一出小戏。黑夜降临了。

My apologies for being late. Please forgive me, I am not going to play with you tonight. Instead, I have prepared a play for your amusement. Darkness has fallen.

厉帝:可爱的侄儿,朕知道你会来的。能除掉面具,让朕看看你的脸吗?你满脸汗水。

My dear nephew, I have been expecting you. Won’t you take off your mask and let me look at your face? Your are covered in sweat.

无鸾:泪水。

They are tears.

厉帝:来,让朕给你拭去。

Come. Let me wipe them away for you.

无鸾:不。你衣服上有鹤顶红,还有毒蝎子的气味。

No. Your sleeves are soaked with Erysipelas. They reek of black scorpions.

婉后:无鸾你太投入了。

Wuluan, you are not acting in a play now.

厉帝:天才的艺术家,朕很欣慰。

What a talented artist, I feel so gratified.

婉后:还不快快叩谢皇上。

Quickly bow and thank His Majesty.

无鸾:多谢叔叔。

Thank you, Uncle

厉帝:吴越三年 终成大器,你可以担当重任了。殷太常。

How much you have grown in the last three years. It’s time to take on some serious responsibilities now. Minister Yin.

殷太常:臣在。

Your Majesty.

厉帝:契丹的国书上是怎么说来着?

What was in the dispatch sent by the Khitans?

殷太常:他说为了表示两国友好的诚意,双方应派各自的王子互为人质,并留驻对方。

It says that to strengthen the trust between our two nations we should each send our Crown Prince to live in the other’s country.

厉帝:他们的王子派来了吗?

Have they sent their hostage yet?

殷太常:派来了。

They have, Your Majesty.

婉后:不过据臣妾所知,他只是个牧马人的儿子。

But I hear he is in fact the son of a herdsman.

厉帝:朕不学他。我泱泱大国,以诚信为本,我们派真正的太子去。

We shall not behave like the Knitans. We are a great country and we live by our word. We shall send a real prince.

婉后:不行。

No

厉帝:为什么不行?

Why not?

婉后:他性格太柔弱。

His nature is too gentle

厉帝:正好,塞外的风沙能磨砺出他的坚强。

All the better. It will be honed by the sandstorms of the northern deserts.

婉后:他容易冲动,会得罪契丹可汗。

He is too emotional. He may offend the Khitan Khan.

厉帝:你现在好像也很冲动,得罪朕了么?

It appears you are the emotional one, but am I offended?

婉后:皇上的胸怀,容纳百川。

Your Majesty’s magnanimity is vast enough to embrace oceans.

厉帝:可朕的眼里掺不得沙子。内侍监。

But I will not tolerate a grain of sand in my eye. Lord Chamberlain.

在。

Yes, Your Majesty

厉帝:拟旨,着太子无鸾,出使契丹,羽林卫护送,即日启程。钦此。

Write this down: The Crown Prince Wuluan is henceforth appointed Ambassador to Khitan. He will be escorted by the Imperial Guards and will depart promptly today. By command of the Emperor.

内侍监:羽林卫。

Imperial Guards.

羽林卫:在。

Present.

内侍监:随太子启程。

Escort the Crown Prince.

羽林卫:诺。

Yes, Your Majesty.

婉后:皇上也是为你好,去吧。

His Majesty is doing this for your own good. Go…

青女:等一等!禀皇上,皇后娘娘,青女愿与太子同行。

Wait! Your Majesties, the Emperor and Empress. Your servant Qing begs to accompany the Prince.

婉后:为什么?

For what reason?

青女:他寂寞的时候,我可以唱歌给他听。

So that when he is lonely there will be someone to sing to him.

婉后:你以为你是谁?内侍监。

Who do you think you are? Lord Chamberlain.

内侍监:在。

Present.

婉后:把她拖下去鞭笞三十。

Take her away and give her thirty lashes of the whip.

无鸾:母后。

Empress Mother.

 

0

  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有