加载中…
个人资料
AMANDA
AMANDA
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:6,045
  • 关注人气:3
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

[转载]夜宴字幕(中英文对照)六

(2010-12-07 22:05:21)
标签:

转载

厉帝:宁不知倾城与倾国,佳人难再得。

Who cares about losing a kingdom when in the presence of such rare beauty?

婉后:你的江山坐得稳稳的,我可没倾覆它。青女先回吧。

You can hardly be more secure on your throne. I can’t ruin you. Qing, why don’t you leave us.

青女:是。

Yes, Your Majesty.

婉后:你是不是从骨子里对我不放心?

In the heart of hearts, do you not trust me?

厉帝:我不放心的是我那可爱的侄儿。不知他节目准备得怎么样了?

The person I do not trust is my dear nephew, I wonder how his rehearsal is going.

禀皇上,此次演武,循惯例皆持木剑,请殿下验过。

Your Majesty, this rehearsal adheres to the usual rules only wooden swords are employed. Please examine the weapons, Your Highness.

无鸾:承让。

Thank you

久闻殿下是剑术高手。

We hear that Your Highness is an expert swordsman.

无鸾:一点童子功,荒芜了。

Mere childish endeavors, I have not practiced in years.

皇上希望,册封大典上我们的剑击节目可以技压群雄。

It is the Emperor’s wish that our performance at the coronation should impress the entire court.

无鸾:一舞剑器动四方,表演却是我所长。

Swordplay is always impressive and performance is my specialty.

如此 殿下请

In that case, please begin, Your Highness.

无鸾:我死了。

I am dead

婉后:你们真想置他于死地呀

You really meant to kill him.

末将不敢

We should not dare.

厉帝:他说他死了,皇后以为他死于何因。

He said he is dead. What does the Empress think he died of?

婉后:他呀,将生死之战当成了一场表演。

He…mistook a deadly combat for a show.

厉帝:一语中的,朕喜欢这个节目。

Precisely. And I thoroughly enjoyed the show.

 

婉后:你今天怎么会输得这么惨

How did you manage to lose so badly today?

无鸾:母后认为我输了吗

Did you think I lost?

婉后:我可不希望在我的册封大典上,你也这样表现。为什么你表演的时候要戴面具?

I hope that you will do better at my coronation. Why do you wear a mask when you perform?

无鸾:戴面具的表演是最高境界的表演。不戴面具,喜,怒,哀,乐,简单地写在演员的脸上;戴上面具,伟大的艺术家能够让人在没有生命的面具上,感觉到最复杂,最隐秘的情感。

It transports an actor to the highest state of his art. Without a mask, happiness, anger, sorrow and joy are simply written on his face. But with a mask a great artist can convey to the audience the most complex and hidden emotions.

婉后:那你从我的脸上能看出什么来?

In that case, what do you see on my simple face?

无鸾:六分得意,三分紧张,还有一份对先帝的愧疚。

Six parts arrogance, three parts disquiet and one part guilt towards your late husband.

婉后:你错了,是失望,对你的失望。我现在已不奢望靠你来实现我的梦想,只求上天垂怜,让你我平平安安。你连最笨拙的表演都不会,你将你的悲伤,仇恨,不甘,疑问和彷徨,统统写在你的脸上,你让杀身之祸如影相随。说什么戴着面具的表演是最高境界的表演,最高境界的表演是将自己的脸变成面具。

You are wrong. It is disappointment…disappointment in you. I no longer look to you to fulfill my dreams. I can only pray to the heavens to have mercy and protect us both. You are incapable of even the most basic play-acting. Your sorrow, anger, bitterness and uncertainly are there for all to see. You permit danger to follow you everywhere. You think hiding behind a mask can elevate your art? The highest level is to use your own face and turn it into a mask.

 

卖药人:来了

You are here.

无鸾:来了

Yes.

卖药人:这是你要的。不要嗅,它的毒性,比砒霜不知要毒多少倍。

This is what you asked for. Do not smell it. The poison is a thousand times deadlier than arsenic.

无鸾:不能嗅,如何用。

Tell me how do I use it?

卖药人:鹅毛管吹送入耳

You blow it into the ear with a quill.

无鸾:究竟何物,如此之毒?

What is it made of? Why is it so poisonous?

卖药人:辽东鹤顶红,漠北黑蝎子,研磨成粉。

It’s made of Erysipelas from the Northeast ground together with black scorpions of the Northwest.

无鸾:那这是世界上最毒的东西了

So nothing is more poisonous?

卖药人:不。

No

无鸾:还有比它更毒的?

What can be more lethal than this?

卖药人:人心。

The human heart.

0

  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有