加载中…
个人资料
hellodw
hellodw
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:1,455
  • 关注人气:15
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

泰戈尔「漂鸟集」(一):1-40节

(2010-05-12 08:42:57)
标签:

文化

分类: 纪伯伦与泰戈尔诗
**我主要是根据「再见经典:泰戈尔全集」(汉宇国际出版,郑振铎译)中的翻译,再参考原文修饰。全书共有三百二十五节,我会每四十节结集成一篇放在格上。请大家自己用心灵享受了! ** 
  
  
1. 夏天的漂鸟,来到我窗前歌唱又飞去了。 
秋天的黄叶,没有歌可唱,只飘落了一声叹息。 
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. 
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign. 
  
2. 世上的一队小小飘迫者呀,请留你们的足印于我的文字里。 
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words. 
  
3. 这世界面对它的爱人,揭下了「浩瀚」这张面具; 
然后把自己变小了,小如一首歌,小如一个永恒的吻。 
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. 
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal 
  
4. 是大地的泪水,使她的微笑保持青春不谢。 
It is the tear of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom. 
  
5. 广阔无垠的沙漠热烈地追求一叶绿草的爱,但她摇摇头,笑了笑,便飞逝而去。 
The might desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laugh and flies away 
  
6. 如果你因错失阳光而流泪,那么你也将错失群星。 
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars 
  
7. 舞动的流水呀,在你旅途中的沙泥正乞求着你的讴歌与你的流动呢!你可愿意带着这跛足的负荷前行? 
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water 
Will you carry the burden of their lameness 
  
8. 她充满渴望的容颜,如夜雨一般,萦绕于我的梦境。 
Her wistful face haunt my dreams like the rain at night. 
  
9. 我们曾梦见大家都陌生而互不相识;梦醒后却发现彼此原是相亲相爱。 
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. 
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. 
  
10. 我心中的忧伤已归覆平静,如同寂静森林中的向晚。 
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees. 
  
11. 有些看不见的手指,像一阵闲懒的微风,在我心头上弹奏着涟波般的乐音。 
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripple 
  
12. 「大海啊,你在诉说着什么话语呢?」 
「是永恒的询问」 
「天空啊,你回答的又是什么话语呢?」 
「是永恒的沉默」 
“What language is thine, O Sea?” 
“The language of eternal question.” 
“What language is thine answer, O Sky?” 
“The language of eternal silence.” 
  
13. 我的心啊,请倾听这世界的低语,它正以此向你示爱呢! 
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you 
  
14. 造物的神秘如同夜的黑暗一般----是伟大的。而知识的幻影却犹如晨雾。 
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night---it is great 
Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of morning. 
  
15. 不要因为峭壁的高耸,而让你的爱情置于悬岩绝壁之上。 
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high 
  
16. 今晨我坐在窗前。这世界像过客一般,停留片刻,对我点点头后便离去了。 
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes. 
  
17. 这些幽微的思绪如绿叶的沙沙作响;它们在我的心里有着欢乐的低语呢喃。 
These little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind. 
  
18. 你无法看清你真实的面目,你所看到的只是你的影子。 
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow 
  
19. 主啊,我的愿望真是愚昧的;它们夹杂在您的歌声中喧嚣着。 
让我只是静静地倾听吧! 
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy songs, my Master 
Let me but listen 
  
20. 我不能选择最好的, 
是最好的选择了我。 
I cannot choose the best 
The best chooses me 
  
21. 那些将灯笼挂在背上的人,自然会将影子投射到自己的面前。 
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back 
  
22. 我的存在乃是一个永恒的惊奇,生命本身就是一个惊奇。 
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life 
  
23. 「我们是沙沙作响的树叶,以这声音应回应着暴风大雨。 
但你是谁啊?你为何如此沉默? 」 
「我只是一朵花。」 
“We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storm, but who are you, so silent? ”I am a mere flower” 
  
24. 休息之于工作,正如眼睑之于眼睛。 
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eye. 
  
25. 人是一个初生的婴孩,他的力量就是成长的力量。 
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth. 
  
26. 上帝期待我们的回应是因为祂所赐予我们的花朵,并非因为祂的阳光或土地。 
God expects answers for the flowers he sends us , not for the sun and the earth 
  
27. 阳光如赤子一般在绿叶间快乐嬉戏,并不知道人心的诡诈。 
The light that plays, like a naked child, among green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
  
28. 啊!美呀,你当在爱中寻找自己,而不是在镜子的谄媚中寻找。 
O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror. 
  
29. 我的心悸动,激起了波浪打在这世界的岸上,并且以泪留下她的签名:「我爱你」。 
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, ”I love thee.” 
  
30. 「月儿啊,妳在等待着什么呢?」 
「是为了向我所必须让路的太阳问候。」 
“Moon, for what do you wait?” 
“To salute the sun from whom I must make way.” 
  
31. 绿树生长到我的窗前,仿佛瘖哑的大地所发出渴望的声音。 
The tree come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth. 
  
32. 上帝所创造的每个清晨对祂自己而言都是一个惊喜。 
His own mornings are new surprise to God. 
  
33. 生命因为世界的需求才发现自己的丰饶,但因为爱的需求才发现自己的价值。 
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love. 
  
34. 干凅的河床无法感谢它的过去。 
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past. 
  
35. 鸟儿愿为一朵云 
云儿愿为一只鸟 
The bird wishes it were a cloud. 
The cloud wishes it were a bird 
  
36. 瀑布唱着:「我得到自由的时候也就得到歌声的日子!」 
The waterfall sings, ”I find my song, when I find my freedom.” 
  
37. 我不能明白我的心为何总是在默默地颓丧着, 
为了它那从不要求,从不知道,或从不记得的小小的需要。 
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. 
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers. 
  
38. 妇人啊,当妳辛勤操持家务之时,妳的举手投足宛如山中的溪水,在卵石间轻歌。 
Woman when you move about in your household service, your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles. 
  
39. 太阳横过西方的海面时,留给东方他最后的问候。 
The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East 
  
40. 不要因为自己没有食欲而责怪食物。 
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有