加载中…
个人资料
雨滴飘飘
雨滴飘飘
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:106
  • 关注人气:0
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

Three Little Pigs

(2009-12-27 10:16:49)
标签:

休闲

 

Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong-

讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。丁丁和东东

Dong are brother pigs. They are very Lazy. They eat and sleep all day.

是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡。

Long-Long is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework.

龙龙是最小的,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。

Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses. Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.

猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得为自己盖间房。再见,孩子们。去盖间房。小心狼。

Pigs:   Yes, Mum. Goodbye.    

三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。

Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.  

狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。

Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers?  

猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?

Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 

丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。

Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 

东东:我在用树枝盖房子。

Sister pig:  But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong. 

猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不牢固。

Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. What are you doing, sister? 

猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。你在干什么?

Sister pig:  I’m building a house with bricks.  

猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。

Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 

猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。

Sister pig:  I know. But bricks are strong.

猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。

Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap. 

猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。

Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong.

猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房很坚固。

Wolf:     Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your doors!

狼:小猪,小猪,快开门!

Brother pigs:   No.  No.  Go away.  

猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。

Wolf: It is too easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong.  

狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。

Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run to Long-Long’s house. 

讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。

Brother pigs: Help! Help!   

猪哥哥:救命! 救命 

Wolf:    Stop, you two pigs.   

狼:站住,你这两只小猪。

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in. 

猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。

Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. My house is strong.   

龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。

Wolf: Where did they go? Oh, here they are. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open   the door! 

狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。

Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf.  

三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶狼。

Wolf:     I’ll blow it down.  

 狼:我要吹倒它。

Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the house is very strong. 

讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常坚固。

Wolf:     I’ll hit it. Oh.  

狼:我要撞倒它。噢!

Long-Long: Let’s boil the water. 

龙龙:我们把水烧开。

Brother pigs: OK.  

猪哥哥:好的。

Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 

狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。

Three pigs: Yeah! The wolf is dead. The wolf is dead.

三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。

Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long. They work and play together. 

讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东和龙龙一起努力工作。他们一起工作,一起玩。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
前一篇:My family
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

    < 前一篇My family
      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有