加载中…
个人资料
山歌书
山歌书
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:2,167,324
  • 关注人气:12,845
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

英语学习天地(20金融英语词汇表+商务英语100句+常用英语100句+不同种类货物的英文表述+商务英语函电的

(2011-06-30 10:20:24)
标签:

金融英语

商务英语

常用英语

不同种类

货物

英文表述

教育

分类: 英语学习天地

教您网上买卖商品收账付款赚钱发《金博志》网址

以下内容转自:小颖博客

 金融英语词汇表

 unit one
division of labor 劳动分工
commodity money 商品货币
legal tender 法定货币
fiat money 法定通货
a medium of exchange交换媒介
legal sanction法律制裁
face value面值
liquid assets流动资产
illiquidl assets非流动资产
the liquidity scale 流动性指标
real estate 不动产
checking accounts,demand deposit,checkable deposit 活期存款
time deposit 定期存款
negotiable order of withdrawal accounts 大额可转让提款单
money market mutual funds 货币市场互助基金
repurchase agreements 回购协议
certificate of deposits存单
bond 债券
stock股票
travelers'checks 旅行支票
small-denomination time deposits小额定期存款
large-denomination time deposits大额定期存款
bank overnight repurchase agreements 银行隔夜回购协议
bank long-term repurchase agreements 银行长期回购协议
thrift institutions 存款机构
financial institution 金融机构
commercial banks商业银行
a means of payment 支付手段
a store of value储藏手段
a standard of value价值标准

unit two
reserve 储备
note 票据
discount贴现
circulate流通
central bank 中央银行
the Federal Reserve System联邦储备系统
credit union 信用合作社
paper currency 纸币
credit creation 信用创造
branch banking 银行分行制
unit banking 单一银行制
out of circulation 退出流通
capital stock股本
at par以票面价值计
electronic banking电子银行
banking holding company 公司银行
the gold standard金本位
the Federal Reserve Board 联邦储备委员会
the stock market crash 股市风暴
reserve ratio 准备金比率

金融英语词汇表unit three
deficit 亏损
roll展期
wholesale批发
default不履约
auction拍卖
collateralize担保
markup价格的涨幅
dealer交易员
broker经纪人
pension funds 养老基金
face amount面值
commerical paper商业票据
banker's acceptance银行承兑汇票
Fed fund 联邦基金
eurodollar欧洲美元
treasury bills 国库券
floating-rate 浮动比率
fixed-rate 固定比率
default risk 拖欠风险
credit rating信誉级别
tax collection税收
money market货币市场
capital market资本市场
original maturity 原始到期期限
surplus funds过剩基金

unit seven
syndication辛迪加
underwrite包销,认购
hedge对冲买卖、套期保值
innovation到期交易
spread利差
principal本金
swap掉期交易
eurobond market 欧洲债券市场
euronote欧洲票据
Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)联邦储备银行
unsecured credit无担保贷款
fixed term time deposit定期支付存款
lead bank牵头银行
neogotiable time  deposit议付定期存款
inter-bank money market银行同业货币市场
medium term loan 中期贷款
syndicated credit银团贷款
merchant bank商业银行
portfolio management 有价债券管理
lease financing租赁融资
note issurance facility票据发行安排
bearer note不记名票价
underwriting facility包销安排
floating-rate note 浮动利率票据
bond holder债券持持有者
London Interbank Offered Rate(LIBOR)伦敦同业优惠利率
back-up credit line备用信贷额
promissory note(P.N..p/n)本票
revolving cerdit 循环信用证,即revolving letter of credit
non interest-bearing reserves无息储备金
interest rate controls 利率管制
interest rate ceiling 利率上限
interest rate floor 利率下限

《金博志》网址

商务英语100句

  I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
     我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。
  I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
     我想把这张票换成头等车。
  I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
     我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
  I won't check this baggage.
     这件行李我不托运。
  I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
     我要坐在飞机前部。
  I missed my train.
     我未赶上火车。
  I haven't nothing to declare.
     我没有要申报的东西。
  It's all personal effects.
     这些东西都是我私人用的。
  I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
     我会在机场柜台拿机票。
10  I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
     我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
11  We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
     我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12  I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
     我要买一张优待票代替。
13  I'd like a refund on this ticket.
     我要退这张票。
14  I'd like to have a seat by the window.
     我要一个靠窗的座位。
15  You have to change at Chicago Station.
     你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16  We have only one a day for New York.
     到纽约的一天只有一班。
17  Sorry, they are already full.
     抱歉,全部满了。
18  I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
      我要预订一个座位去纽约。
19  The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
     班机号码是9月5日AK708。
20  There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
     早上10点半有班机。
21 I'm looking for my baggage。
     我正在找我的行李。
22 I'd like to make a reservation
     我想预订。
23 The sooner, the better.
     越快越好。
24 I'd like to change my reservation.
     我想变更一下我的预订。
25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
     我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
26  My reservation number is 2991.
     我的预订号码是2991。
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
     我在东京预订的。
28 I made reservations yesterday.
     我昨天预订的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
     我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
     我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 The laundry is not dry enough.
     衣服还没干。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
     我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 This stain is really stubborn.
     这污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today.
     我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 The train is comfortable.
     坐火车很舒服。
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
     我在行李房托运行李。
37 He guessed the train would come in early.
     他猜想火车会很早到达。
38 The stations are always full of people。
     火车站里经常挤满了人。
39 I hope you have a good trip.
     祝你旅途愉快。
40 You need to transfer at Central Station.
     你必须在中央车站换车。
41 How long are you going to stay here?
     你要在这里停留多久?
42 Do you have anything to declare?
     你有东西要申报关税吗?
43 What's the purpose of your visit?
     你旅行的目的是什么?
44 What time does the ship leave?
     船什么时间启航?
45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
     这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
46 Could you please give me the departure time?
     你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
     我坐船去需要预订吗?
48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
     去上海的单程票多少钱?
49 When would you like to return?
     你打算什么时候回来/去?
50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
     你们有那天的票吗?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
     你们有那天的票吗?
52  How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
     张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
53  Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?
      你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
54  Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
     可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
55  Won't you iron this shirt for me?
     可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
56  Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
      下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
57  Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
     我应该在哪里补票?
58  Where can you pick up your suitcase?
     你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
     你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
60  Where is immigration?
     入境处在什么地方?
61  Where can I get my baggage?
     我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
62  Is the departure time on schedule?
      起飞时间准时吗?
63  How long will the flight be delayed?
      班机诞误多长时间?
64  What's the cause of the delay?
      什么原因延误?
65  Will the flight be delayed?
      这班机会延误吗?
66  May I have baggage tags?
       请给我行李标签好吗?
67  Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
       对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
68  Could you explain how to fill this out?
      请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
69  May I have a customs declaration form, please?
      请给一份海关申报表好吗?
70  May I have a disembarkation card?
        请给我一张离机卡好吗?
71  Is this within the tax-free limit?
       这个在免税限额内吗?
72  Where''s a tax-free shop?
      免税店在哪儿?
73  What time should I be at the departure gate?
       我在什么时间到登机门?
74  Could you help me find my baggage?
      请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
75  Will the flight be canceled?
      这班机会被取消吗?
76  Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
      请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
77  Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
      你们有下周一大约上午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?
78  What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
      去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
79  Where do I pick up the ticket?
      我什么地方拿机票?
80  From which station does the train leave?
       这列火车从哪个站开出呢?
81  Can I stop over on the way?
       我在中途可以停吗?
82  Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?
       请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
83  Are there any discount tickets for me?
      给我有折扣吗?
84  What time does the plane take off?
      飞机何时起飞呢?
85  One way or a round trip ticket?
      单程票还是双程票呢?
86  What time does the first train to Boston leave?
      第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?
87  Is it direct train?
       这是直达车吗?
88  What platform does the train leave from?
      这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
89  By what time should I check in?
      我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
90  What is th boarding time?
       何时登机呢?
91  How much is the excess baggage charge?
       超额行李费多少钱?
92  Will this flight leave on time?
       这班机准时起飞吗?
93  Can I bring this on the plane?
      这件我可以带上飞机吗?
94  What is the gate number?
       登机门是几号?
95  Are there reserved seats on the train?
      车上有预订座位吗?
96  Where is gate six?
      6号登机门在哪儿?
97  Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
      这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
98  Has this seat number started boarding?
       这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
99  Where is the ticket office?
      售票处在哪儿?
100 How long is the ticket valid?
       这车票有效期多久?

《金博志》网址

常用英语100句

1. How are you doing? (你好吗?)
2. I'm doing great. (我过得很好。)
3. What's up? (出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?)
4. Nothing special. (没什么特别的。)
5. Hi. Long time no see. (嗨,好久不见了。)
6. So far so good. (到目前为止,一切都好。)
7. Things couldn't be better. (一切顺利。)
8. How about yourself? (你自己呢?)
9. Today is a great day. (今天是个好日子。)
10. Are you making progress? (有进展吗?)
11. May I have your name, please? (请问尊姓大名?)
12. I've heard so much about you. (久仰大名。)
13. I hope you're enjoying your staying here. (希望你在这里过得愉快。)
14. Let's get together again. (改天再聚聚。)
15. That's a great idea! (好主意!)
16. Please say hello to your mother for me. (请代我向你母亲问好。)
17. I'm glad to have met you. (很高兴遇到你。)
18. Don't forget us. (别忘了我们。)
19. Keep in touch. (保持联系。)
20. I had a wonderful time here. (我在这里度过了难忘的时光。)
21. Have a nice weekend. (周末愉快。)
22. Same to you. (彼此彼此。)
23. Nice talking to you. (很高兴与你聊天。)
24. Take care of yourself. (自己当心/照顾好你自己。)
25. Thank you for everything.(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。) 26. Thank you all for coming.(谢谢光临。)
27. I appreciate your help.(我感谢你的帮助。)
28. You're always welcome.(别客气/不用谢)
29. Forget it.(算了吧)
30. It was my pleasure.(不用谢。)
31. I made a mistake.(我弄错了。)
32. I'm terribly sorry.(实在抱歉。)
33. I must apologize!(我必须道歉!)
34. I feel terrible.(我感觉糟透了。)
35. It's not your fault. (那不是你的错。)
36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。) 37. What do you do?(你做什么工作?)
38. How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?)
39. I like it a lot.(我很喜欢。)
40. I like reading and listening to music.(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。) 41. What's wrong?(怎么回事?)
42. What happened?(发生什么事了?)
43. I hope nothing is wrong.(我希望一切顺利。)
44. I know how you feel.(我知道你的感受。)
45. Sorry to hear that.(听到这个消息我很难受。)
46. Come on, you can do that.(来吧,你能做到的。)
47. Use your head.(动动脑筋。)
48. You did a great job.(你赶得很好。)
49. That's very nice of you.(你真好。)
50. I'm very proud of you.(我为你感到自豪。)
 奠定一个疯狂的基石。请务必先做到一件事,那就是:拼命地、昏天黑日地、流着汗水和泪水地把1000个地道的句子脱口而出!这是你“疯狂大厦”的基石!有了这样一个坚实的基石,你成功的可能性就会大很多。
51. I like your style.(我喜欢你的风格。)
52. I love you guys.(我爱你们。)
53. How do I look?(我看起来怎么样?)
54. You look great!(你看上去棒极了!)
55. That's fantastic!(那真是棒极了!)
56. That's really something.(那真是了不起!)
57. It's a pleasure working with you.(与您合作很愉快。)
58. Congratulations on you success.(祝贺你的成功。)
59. I'd like to propose a toast.(我提议干杯!)
60. Are you married or single?(你结婚了吗?)
61. I've been dying to see you.(我非常想见到你。)
62. I'm crazy about you.(我为你疯狂/痴迷/神魂颠倒。)
63. I love you with all my heart.(我全心全意爱你!)
64. You're everything to me.(你是我的一切!)
65. You're in love!(你恋爱了!)
66. I'm tired of working all day.(整日工作使我厌烦。)
67. You work too much.(你做得太多了。)
68. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
69. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?)
70. Have you got it?(明白了吗?)
71. I've got it.(我懂了。)
72. I can't afford that.(我承担/买不起。)
73. I did it, I'm so happy now.(我做到了,现在我很满意。)
74. I don't care.(不关我的事/我不管。)
75. I don't think so.(我不这么想/我看不会/不行/不用。)
76. I guess so.(我想是吧。)
77. I have no other choice.(我别无选择。)
78. I will do my best!(我会尽力的!)
79. I mean it.(我是认真的。)
80. I'm so scared.(我怕极了。)
81. It's hard to say.(难说。)
82. It's a long story.(说来话长/一言难尽。)
83. It's a small world.(世界真小。)
84. It's against the law!(那是违法的!)
85. It's a good opportunity!(好机会!)
86. It's dangerous!(危险!)
87. May I help you?(我能帮忙吗?)
88. No doubt about it.(毫无疑问。)
89. That's bullshit!(废话!)
90. Think it over.(仔细考虑一下。)
91. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。)
92. What a surprise!(太令人惊讶了!)
93. Whatever you say!(随便你!)
94. You are the boss!(听你的!你说了算!)
95. You have my word!(我保证!)
96. Tough job, tough day, tough world. Life is not always sweet. That's life! (艰苦的工作,艰难的日子,不幸的世界。生活并不总是甜蜜的。这就是生活!)
97. I need some sleep.(我需要睡眠。)
98. Take it easy.(别紧张。)
99. Just relax.(放松一下。)
100. Zip your fly!(闭嘴!)

《金博志》网址

不同种类货物的英文表述
    商品:article of commerce/commercial article
    食品:article of food
    家具:article of furniture
    衣着类商品:article of clothing
    出口商品:article of export
    实用品:article of utility
    贵重品:article of value
    委托买卖品:article of consigned
    被抛弃货物:abandoned goods
    空运货物:air-borne goods
    货物的分配:assignment of goods
    特价品:bargain goods
    禁制品/黑市货:black-market goods
    罐头:canned goods/tinned goods
    生产原料:capital goods
    粗制品:coarse goods/crude goods/bad article
    出清存货/清仓货物:clearance goods
    消费品:consumer goods/consumpiton goods
    禁止进口货:contraband goods
    棉制品:cotton goods
    应交税的商品:customable goods
    易损商品:damaged goods
    耐久商品:durable goods
    危险品:dangerous goods
    国货:article of domestic manufacture/domestic goods       (U.S.A.)/inland goods(U.K.)
    衣料:dress-goods
    陶瓷/瓷器:earthen-ware goods
    绸缎尼龙纺织品:dry-goods
    进口货:article of import/foreign goods/imported goods/sea-  borne/goods
    杂货:fancy goods/sundry goods/miscellaneous goods/general goods/general merchandise
高级品:high-quality goods
    一等品(同样类推: second rate goods 二等品 ...):first-rate goods/first-class goods
    重品:heavy goods
    轻质品:light goods
    家庭用品:household goods/domestic article/household article
    奢侈品:luxury goods
    易燃品:inflammable goods
    廉价品:low-priced goods
    主要商品:major goods
    制成品:finished goods/manufactured goods/finished article
    半成品:half-finished goods/semi-manufactured goods/unfinished goods/unfinished article
    体积货物:measurement goods
    高级品:quality goods/superior article/valuable merchandise
    不耐久货品:perishable goods
    加工品:processed goods
    衣料/论件商品:piece-goods
    零售商品:retail goods
    批发商品:wholesale goods
    抢救货/剩余物资/换代货:salvage goods
    绢制品/纺织品:silk goods/soft goods
    体育用品:sporting goods
    季节性货品:seasonal goods
    标准货/正牌货:standard goods/standard merchandise
    缺货:shortage of goods
    必需商品/纤维制品:staple goods
    战略物资:strategic goods
    代用品:substitute goods
    供应商品:supply of goods
    战争物资:war goods
    已售货品:sold goods
    退货商品:reshipped goods/returned merchandise  
    剩货/存货:unsold goods
    毛织品:woollen goods
    酒类:wet goods
    销货收入:goods earnings
    货物的运送:goods traffic
    完税商品:dutiable article
    工艺品/特种商品:fancy article
    礼品:gift article
    化妆品:toilet article
    二手货:secondhand article/used article
    扣留品/查封货:seized article
    陈列品:shop soiled article
    有竞争力商品:competing article
    有用物品:useful article
    有害物品:hazardous article
    已通(海)关商品:approved merchandise
    未准通(海)关商品:unapproved merchandise
    货主不明的货物:unclaimed merchandise
    货车/火车:merchandise train
    商品贸易:merchandise trade
    商品的分配:commodities allocation
    商品买卖介绍人/商品经纪人:commodity broker
  货物买卖经纪人:produce broker/produce exchange/produce partment
  囤积货品:commodity corner
  商品美金(美):commodity dollar
  物品集散、批发中心:commodity distribution center/produce distributing center
  商业汇票:commodity draft
  商品交易所:commodity exchange
  商品市场价格:commodity market/commodity prices
  商品化币(美):commodity money
  日用品/必需品:daily commodity
  必需品:essential commodity
  易销商品/适销品:marketable commodity
  易腐品/保管困难的商品:perishable commodity
  商品转手:movement of commodity
  主要物品/重要产品:shortage of commodities
  生活用品:vital commodity
  产品陈列馆:produce museum
  农作物/农产品:produce of fields
  工业产品:industrial products
  智力产品:intellectual products
  海产品:marine products
  天然产品:natural products
  副产品:residual products

《金博志》网址

商务英语函电的20个常用句型

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
    有劳贵方,不胜感激。
2. We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
    不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
3. We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
    对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
4. Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
    对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
5. We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
    贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
   6. We should be grateful for your trial order.
    如承试订货,不胜感激。
  7. We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
    如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
  8. It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.
    如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。
9. We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.
    如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。
10. We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
    收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
  11. We assure you of our best services at all times.
    我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。
12. If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
  13. It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
    我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
  14. We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
    我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。
  15. We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.
    我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。
16. We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.
    我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。
17. We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.
    我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。
18. We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.
    我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。
19. This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enables them to enjoy a maximum profit.
    这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
20. We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
  恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

 所有英语学习文章尽在这里:打开“英语学习天地”

《金博志》网址

皇冠信誉网购超

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有