加载中…
个人资料
山歌书
山歌书
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:2,162,298
  • 关注人气:12,847
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

英语学习天地(19实用英语交际用语+吵架英语100句+厕所禁忌美语词汇)

(2011-06-30 10:13:20)
标签:

实用英语

交际用语

吵架英语

100句

厕所禁忌

美语词汇

教育

分类: 英语学习天地

教您网上买卖商品收账付款赚钱发《金博志》网址

以下内容转自:小颖博客

 实用英语交际用语

 

 out of the blue   意想不到
 till one is blue in the face  舌干唇焦 
 up in the air  未决定的 即事情悬而未决.
 all the more 更有理由
   "all the more"是"all the more reason(s) to do something"的简略形式,表示"更有理由(做某事)".
 feel it in one's bones  有预感,有直觉 
  
 
五大感激经典句
 I don't know how to thank you enough.
  我不知道怎样感激你才好.
 I deeply appreciate all the help you've given me.
  我非常感激你对我的所有帮助.
 Thank you for always supporting me and believing in me.
  谢谢你一直支持我和信任我.
4 I'm so grateful to you for this opportunity.  
  非常感激你给我这次机会.
5 I really treasure your friendship.
  我十分珍惜你的友谊.(这种间接道歉方式也很流行哦.)  

十大请老外帮忙的经典句
1 Could you help me with my English?
  你能帮助我学英语吗?
2 Could you speak a little more slowly?
  你可以说慢一点儿吗?
3 How do you pronounce this word?
  这个单词怎么发音?
4 How do you say this in English?
  这个用英语怎么说?
5 Please be frank with me about my English. You can be straightforward with me. I won't be offended.
  请实话告诉我,我的英语怎么样.你可以直说,我不会生气的.
6 Can you read this sentence for me?
  你能把这个句子给我读一下吗?
7 Could you listen to me read these sentences?
  听我读一读这些句子,好吗?
8 Can you give me some advice on my pronunciation?
  你能就我的发音提一些建议吗?
9 Please correct my mistakes when I speak to you.
  我跟你说话时请纠正我的错误.
10 Do you have any advice for learning English?
  你对学英语有什么建议吗?

十大经典预约用语
1 Is May 1st OK?
  五月一日行吗?
2 How would 12 o'clock be?
  中午12点怎么样?
3 Are you free this weekend?
  这个周末你有空吗?
4 When is convenient for you?
  你什么时候方便?
5 Do you have time this weekend?
  你周末有空吗?
6 Will tomorrow be convenient for you?
  明天你方便吗?
7 Do you mind if I call on you this Friday?
  这周五我来找你行吗?
8 Do you have any plans for this Saturday?
  这周六你有什么安排吗?
9 Could I possibly make it early tomorrow morning?
  定在明天一早行吗?
10 I wonder if it would be convenient to meet you this afternoon?
  不知道今天下午见你是否方便?

20个最常用地道美语短句
1 Hang in there!
  坚持下去!
2 Suit yourself.
  你随意./随便.
3 Spit it out.
  说出来!
4 I'll be back in a second.
  我马上回来.
5 It's time to hit the road.
  是上路的时候了.
6 I get the picture.
  我大概明白了.
7 That couldn't be better.
  那再好不过了.
8 You've got a point there.
  你说得有道理.
9 It doesn't make any difference.
  都一样.
10 That doesn't make sense.
  那没道理.
11 I can't stand it anymore.
  我忍无可忍了.
12 Don't sweat it .
  别担心.
13 Keep that in mind.
  记住那件事.
14 Something's come up.
  发生了点儿事.
15 You've got nothing to lose.
  你又不会失去什么.
16 I wish I could.
  不行.(委婉的拒绝)
17 You never know.
  天晓得.
18 It's none of your business.
  这不关你事.
19 I can tell.
  我看得出来.
20 Let's check it out.
  我们去看看吧.

《金博志》网址

吵架英语100句

1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. **** off. 滚蛋。
42. Don’t give me your ****. 别跟我胡扯。
43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You’re an *. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You *! 你这杂种!
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. You’re such a *! 你这个*!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We’re through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用)
97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
101. Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
102. Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
103. It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
104. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
105. Don’t panic! 别怕!
106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
107. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
108. You asked for it. 你自找的。
109. Nonsense! 鬼话!

《金博志》网址

厕所「禁忌」(taboo)的美语词汇

厕所    在美国一般都叫rest room或bath room(男女厕均可)或分别叫做 men‘s room 或 ladies‘ room(=powder room),不过在飞机上,则叫 lavatory,在军中又叫 latrine。至于 W.C.(water closet)仍是过去英国人用的,在美国,几乎没有人使用。    

   解小便    最普通的说法是 to urinate(名词是 urination),如果去看病,护士为了化验小便,就会给你一个杯子说:「Will (could) you urinate in this cup?」医生或许也会问:「Do you have trouble urinating?」=Do you have difficulty voiding?(小便有困难吗?)    此外,还有其他的说法:to piss = to take a piss = to take a leak = to void = to empty。例如:    
* I need to piss = I have to take a leak.    
* How often do you get up at night to void?(晚上起床小便几次?)    

  此外,john(j 小写时,不是男人名字)是 bath room 或 toilet 的意思(也叫 outhouse),这通常是指在户外工作场地所使用的临时或流动性厕所(有时前面也加 portable 一字)。不过也有老外把家里的厕所叫做 john。
例如: * There are several (portable) johns in the construction site.(在建筑场地有几个临时厕所。)    
* He went to the john a few minutes ago.(他在几分钟前上了厕所。)  * The manual labours have to use (portable) johns during their working hours.(劳动者在工作时间内需要使用流动性厕所。)    
不过,小孩多半用 to pee 。
例如:    * The boy needs to pee.    
然而,「小便检查」又叫做 urine test,因为这里的 urine 是化验的样品(specimen)。
例如:   * Do I need a urine test?    注意:to piss off 是片语,又是指对人生气或对事物的不满。不过这是不礼貌的片语,少用为妙。例如:    * He pissed me off. = He made me angry.    * He always pisses off (at) the society.(对社会不满)    

    如果「小便」有毛病,也可以告诉医生说:    * My urine is cloudy and it smells strong.(有浊尿,味道很重)    * I have pus (或air)in urine.(尿有泡沫) (pus = cloudy; air = bubble)    * I dribble a little urine after I have finished urinating.(小便后还会滴滴答答。)(即失禁毛病)    * I am passing less urine than usual.(小便的量比平时少)    

  
    解大便    一般是用 to make(或 have)a bowel movement 或 to take a *。如果看病,医生常问:「Do you have regular bowel movement?」(大便正常吗?)(说得斯文些,就是「大肠在转动」)    此外,还有其他的说法: to defecate =to discharge excrement(或 feces)=to take feces (或 faeces)。 例如:    * The patient needs to take a *. (=to make a bowel movement)    不过,小孩多半是用 to make a poo poo 或 to make a BM. 。例如:    * The boy had a stinky BM.(大便奇臭。)    但是「大便检查」倒叫做 stool exam,因为 stool 也是一种化验的样品。例如:    * The doctor has to exam his stool.(医生要检查他的大便。)    

    放屁    在美语里最常用的是 to expel gas 或 to fart 或 to make (或 pass)gas。例如:    * 医生有时问:「How often do you expel(或 make 或 pass)gas?」(你放屁的次数很多吗?)    * Is the gas expelled by belching?(是否打嗝后就会放屁呢?)(动词是 belch)    * He said the more he ate, the more he farted.(吃的愈多,放屁也愈多。)    * He has passed more gas than usual within the last two days.(过去两天中,他放屁比平常多。)    * Be careful not to fart in the public.(注意在公共场所不可放屁。)   

     至于消化不良,大便不通或拉肚子,也有不同的说法。例如:    * I have an upset stomach.(消化不良) = I have heartburn. = I have indigestion.    (注意:Heartburn 是指胃不舒服,不是「心痛」(heartache)    * Something has upset my stomach for two weeks.(胃不舒服有两星期了。)    * He has(persistent)constipation.(或 irregularity)(他经常便秘。) 或    * He has been unusually constipated.(便秘很反常。)或    * He is having problem with irregularity.(或 constipation); 或    * He has no bowel movement for the past few days.    * He has bouts of diarrhea.=He is having trouble with diarrhea.(他拉了一阵肚子。)    * He can see trace of blood and pus or mucus in his stool(或 bowel movement)(大便时可看到血丝和粘膜。)

 所有英语学习文章尽在这里:打开“英语学习天地”

《金博志》网址

皇冠信誉网购超

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有