加载中…

【每日生活】为什么说早起能让你一天的工作都更顺手?

2017-09-12 16:19:20评论 生活 健康 职场

【每日生活】为什么说早起能让你一天的工作都更顺手?

This Is Why Being A Morning Person Will Make You Better At YourJob

为什么说早起能让你一天的工作都更顺手?这就是原因

Morning offers several benefits that can’t be found at other timesof the day. Shifting your schedule might takesome adjustment , but it’s worthit.

早上有很多好处是其他时段所没有的。虽然你可能需要一些适应时间才能改变你的时间表,但是这是值得的。

Here are four productivity-related advantages that naturally occurin the morning:

早晨对你的创造力总共能提供这么4个好处:

1. You Have More Energy

你的精力会更充沛

Doing your best work means managing your mental energy, and youautomatically have more mental energy in the morning when you wakeup.

想要发挥你的最好水平,就意味着你要管理你的精力,而你早晨刚醒来的时候自然就有更多的经理。

Even if you didn’t sleep great but enough, youprobably have much more mental energy to willfully refocus and letthings go that don’t matter.

即使你前一晚上没有睡得太好,但只要睡得足够了,你也会有更多地精力来有意识地集中注意力,同时还能放下那些并不重要的事情。

You can think creatively and have more capacity to use yourprefrontal cortex.

你能进行创造性的思维,并且能更好地运用你的前额叶皮质(大脑中管理决策的区域)。

This makes a huge difference for using your time productively asyou can choose what you want to work on, and stay on track andfollow through.

这对于高效利用时间来说是至关重要的,因为你能选择你想做什么,并且可以有条不紊地按照步骤来做。

2. You Have Fewer Decisions to Make

你需要做的决定更少

You don’t have to do the things that drain mental energy, likemaking a lot of small decisions.

你不用去做那些消耗你精力的事情,比如做各种小决策。

Small decisions use up our self-control regulatorabilities.

小决策会消耗你的自控力。

It’s not a finite resource that runs out, but it gets harder to doas you go along.

虽然自控力并不是那种能用光的有限资源,但是它的确会随着你的使用而越来越难调取。

You go from thinking fast to thinking slow. You gethungrier.

你的思维速度会越来越慢。你还会变得更饿。

Mornings allow you the time and space to work on things that areimportant.

早晨会让你有时间和自由去做那些重要的事情。

3. You Can Stop Fighting Distractions

你也无须与那些让你分心的东西作斗争

Our minds are designed to pick up on what’s changing around us, andsheer willpower isn’t enough to stay focused.

我们的大脑天生就会捕捉周围的变化,而我们单薄的意志力是不足以让我们集中注意力的。

You have more freedom to let your mind wander in themorning.

而在早晨,你有更多的自由空间来放空自己。

During the day we’re under a lot of pressure to not let our mindswander.

在一天之内,我们被迫被不断地让自己紧绷。

In the morning you have a safer space to daydream with less timeand social pressures.

而在早上,你可以更安全地做白日梦,而时间和社交上的压力也会更少。

4. You Can Take Advantage of the Calm

你能享受到冷静的好处

From clutter to noise, a typical workplace is booby-trapped withmental distractors.

不管是杂乱的环境还是各种噪音,一个典型的工作场所总是充满了各种让你分心的陷阱。

Our desks often hold the things we need to do for ourselves or forsomeone else.

我们的办公桌上总是放着我们需要为自己或者其他人做的事。

They grab your attention and are mentally taxing to thinkabout because of their importance to us. Thissabotages your ability to focus.

它们会吸引你的注意力,而且光是想想就头疼。这些都会妨碍你集中注意力。

It can be easier to find a spot free from those distractors in themorning.

而早晨,你就更容易找到没有这些东西的空间。

 

       

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

    作者文章

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 不良信息反馈 电话:4006900000 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有