加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

英语电影经典对白

(2009-10-20 00:00:00)
标签:

杂谈

1. J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?
安妮公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难...罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!
--Roman Holiday(《罗马假日》)

 

2. When The Lord closes a door, somewhere he opens a window.――sound of music
魔戒-王者归来中sam对弗洛多说的:I can't carry it for you,but I can carry you!
  What kind of people we want to be is not in our control but our choices.
     ----Harry Potter
Believe me,i was prepared for everything ,except you
  ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
They depended on each other ,the world depended on them.
  ---Band of Brothers

3. --《人鬼情未了》
Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals during peace. New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.
  战火硝烟背中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了!初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切-- 只因为心如烈火。

Gone With The Wind乱世佳人(excerpt)

(In John Wilkes’ barbecue, Twelve Oaks.)
(约翰?威尔克斯家的野火会上,十二橡树园。)

Ashely: Scarlett, who are you hiding from here? What are you up to? Why aren’t you upstairs resting with the other girls? What is it, Scarlett, secret?
阿希礼:斯佳丽,你在躲避谁?你搞什么鬼?为什么不像其他女孩子一样在楼上休息。什么?斯佳丽,有秘密吗?

Scarlett: Ashley, Ashley, I love you.
斯佳丽:阿希礼,我爱你。

Ashely: Scarlett.
阿希礼:斯佳丽。

Scarlett: I love you, I do.
斯佳丽:我真的很爱你。

Ashely: Well, isn’t it enough that you’ve gathered every other man’s heart today? You’ve always had mine, you cut your teeth one it.
阿希礼:呵,你今天获取了不少男士的心,还不满足吗?我的心一直属于你,从小就是这样。

Scarlett: Don’t tease me now. Have I your heart, my darling? I love you. I love you.
斯佳丽:别再取笑我了。我获取了你的心吗?亲爱的,我爱你,我爱你。

Ashely: You mustn’t say such things. You’ll hate me for hearing.
阿希礼:你不该再说,你会恨我听过这话。

Scarlett: I never hate you. I know you must care about me. Oh, you do care, don’t you?
斯佳丽:呵,我永远不会恨你。我知道你是在乎我的。你在乎我,是吗?

Ashely: Yes, I care. Oh, can’t we go away and forget that we’ve ever said these things?
阿希礼:是的,我在乎。呵,我们走吧!以后忘了这些。

Scarlett: How can we do that? Don’t you, don’t you want to marry me?
斯佳丽:怎么可以,你不想娶我吗?

Ashely: I’m going to marry Melanie.
阿希礼:我要娶梅兰妮。

Scarlett: But you care not her as you care for me.
斯佳丽:但你不如在乎我般在乎她。

Ashely: Oh, my dear. Why must you make me say things that will hurt you? How can I make you understand? You are so young and unthinking. You don’t know what marriage means.
阿希礼:呵,亲爱的,请不要逼我伤害你。我怎样才能让你明白。你年纪小,不懂事。你根本不知道婚姻是什么。

Scarlett: I know I love you. I want to be your wife. You don’t love Melanie.
斯佳丽:可我知道我爱你,要成为你的妻子。你是不爱梅兰妮的。

Ashely: She’s like me, Scarlett. She’s part of my blood. We understand each other.
阿希礼:她喜欢我,斯佳丽。她是我生命的一部分。我们彼此了解。

Scarlett: But you love me.
斯佳丽:你是爱我的。

Ashely: How could I help you loving you? You are all the passion for life that I lack. But that kind of love is not enough to make a successful marriage for two people who as different as we are.
阿希礼:我怎么能不爱你呢?你生命中的那种活泼正是我所缺乏的。但那份爱意并不足以让我们这样两个不同的人结合。

Scarlett: Why don’t you say you are a coward? You are afraid of marrying me. You’d rather live with that little fool who can’t open her mouth except to say “yes” or “no” and raise a 1)pastel of 2)mealy - 3)mouthed 4)brats just like her.
斯佳丽:你为什么不说你是个胆小鬼?你不敢娶我。你宁愿娶那个唯唯诺诺、面色苍白、装腔作势的小丫头也不敢娶我。

Ashely: You mustn’t say things like that about Melanie.
阿希礼:请你不要再侮辱梅兰妮。

Scarlett: Who are you to tell me I mustn’t? You led me on. You make me believe you wanted to marry me.
斯佳丽:轮不到你教我怎么做!是你让我说的,你为什么让我以为你想娶我。

Ashely: Scarlett, be fair. I never ask any time...
阿希礼:斯佳丽,公道点。我从来没有……

Scarlett: You did. It’s true, you did. I’ll hate you till I die. I can’t think of any exact name to call you.
斯佳丽:你有!你就是有!我会一辈子恨你的。我不知道该怎么骂你才好。

(Ashely leaves. Scarlett throws a vase to the wall in anger. The crashing of the vase startles Rhett. He rises up from the couch in a dark corner of the room.)
(阿希礼离去,斯佳丽恼怒地将一只花瓶扔向墙壁,破碎声惊动了躺在房间昏暗一角的沙发上的瑞德,他坐起身来。)

Rhett: Has the war started?
瑞德:战争开始了吗?

Scarlett: Sir, you should make your presence known.
斯佳丽:先生,你不该这样出现的。

Rhett: In the middle of that beautiful love scene? That wouldn’t be very tactful, would it? But don’t worry, your secret is safe with me.
瑞德:刚才的一幕爱情戏太美了。可惜没技巧,对吗?放心,我会保守秘密的。

Scarlett: Sir, you are no gentle-man.
斯佳丽:先生,你真不是君子。

Rhett: And you Miss are no lady. Don’t think I’ll hold that against you. Ladies have never held any charms for me.
瑞德:小姐,你也不是淑女。别以为我会要挟你,我一向对淑女没兴趣。

Scarlett: But you take a low advantage over me, nearly insult me.
斯佳丽:你占我的便宜还侮辱我。

Rhett: I meant it as a compliment and I hope to see more of you when you are free of the spell of this elegant Mr. Wilkes. He doesn’t strike me as half good enough for a girl of your... what was it? “Your passion for living”?
瑞德:我只是想赞赏你,如果你能摆脱对那高贵的阿希礼先生的迷恋,我希望能多了解你一些。在我看来他根本就配不上你。他说什么来着?“你那活泼的生命”?

Scarlett: How dare you? You aren’t fit to wipe his boots.
斯佳丽:岂有此理!你连替他擦靴的资格也没有。

Rhett: Ha... You are going to hate him for the rest of your life. Ha...
瑞德:哈哈……你真的会恨他一辈子。哈哈……


Waterloo Bridge魂断蓝桥

Roy: Are you glad to see me again?
洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

Myra: Yes.
玛拉:是的。

Roy: I sense a reservation.
洛伊:我感到你有保留。

Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.
玛拉:我想是有的。

Roy: What? Why?
洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

Myra: What’s the good of it?
玛拉:有什么好处呢?

Roy: You’re a strange girl, aren’t you? What’s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?
洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

Myra: That’s a question too.
玛拉:这也是个问题。

Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I’m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.
洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

Myra: What?
玛拉:什么?

Roy: Your face. It’s all youth, all beauty.
洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

Myra: What is it you still don’t get?
玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn’t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.
洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?
玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.
洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

Myra: But what is it about me you still don’t get?
玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

Roy: I’ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.
洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

Myra: What does it mean, these candles?
玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

Roy: You’ll find out. 
洛伊:你会明白的。

 
Forrest Gump阿甘正传

Forrest: What’s the matter momma?
福勒斯特:妈妈,怎么回事?

Mother: I’m dying, Forrest. Come on in, sit down over here.
母亲:福勒斯特,我要死了。进来,过来坐下。

Forrest: Why are you dying momma?
福勒斯特:妈妈,你为什么要死呢?

Mother: It’s my time. It’s just my time. Oh, now, don’t you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life. Something we are all 1)destined to do. I didn’t know it, but I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
母亲:妈的时辰到了。我的时辰到了。哦,别害怕,宝贝。死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。我过去不知道,但我注定做你妈妈。我已尽我所能。

Forrest: You did good, momma.
福勒斯特:妈妈,你做得很好。

Mother: Well, I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.
母亲:啊,我相信命运在你自己手里。上天赐给你的,你要尽量发挥。

Forrest: What’s my destiny, momma?
福勒斯特:妈妈,我的命运会怎样?

Mother: You’re gonna have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you’re gonna get.
母亲:那得靠你自己去把握。福勒斯特,生命就像一盒巧克力,各种滋味往往出乎意料。

Forrest (Offscreen Voice): Momma always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
福勒斯特(画外音):妈妈总有办法让我明白事理。

Mother: I will miss you, Forrest.
母亲:福勒斯特,我会想你的。

Forrest (Offscreen Voice): She had got the cancer, and died on a Tuesday. I bought her a new hat with little flowers on it.
福勒斯特(画外音):她得了癌症,星期二她走了。我给她买了顶缀着小花的帽子。

No. 1

  1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

  2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

  3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

  4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

  5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

  6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

  7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

  8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

  9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

  10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

  11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
  
    NO. 2  The Lion King

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
  世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

  2. I laugh in the face of danger.
  越危险就越合我心意。

  3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
  我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
  如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

  5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
  好像你是死而复生似的。

  6. You can’t change the past.
  过去的事是不可以改变的。

  7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
  对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

  8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
  这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

  9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
  我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

  10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
  我会补偿你的,我保证。
 
    No. 3  Gone with The Wind

  1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

  2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

  3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

  4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

  5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

  6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

  7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

  8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传

  9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

  10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

  11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

  12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
  
    NO. 4  TITANIC
  
  1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
   外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

  2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world.
   我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

  3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
   如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

  4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
   读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

  5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
   只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

  6.All life is a game of luck.
   生活本来就全靠运气。

  7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
   我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

  8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
   我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

  9.To make each day count.
   要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )

  10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
   我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

  11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)

  12.Will you give us a chance to live?
   能不能给我们留一条生路?

  13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
   上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

  14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
   你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
 
    No. 5  Sleepless in Seattle

  1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

  2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

  3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

  4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

  5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

  6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

  7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.

  8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

  9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

  10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

  11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

  12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

  13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

  14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.


We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed,
bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in
like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the
real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful
men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds,
that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends,
on the earth without maps.

我们都将死去,我们将与爱的人和不同种族的人一起充实而热烈的死去。我们咽下
彼此的味道;交换彼此的身躯,浮游于爱河之上;恐惧时我们躲藏起来,正如这凄
凉的洞穴。我要所有这些都镌刻在我的身体上。我们才是真实的国家,并非画在地
图上的边界所示的,以掌权者命名的国家。我知道你定会回来抱着我,屹立风中。
那就是我所要的--与你漫步在如此的土地上,与朋友们,在一个没有地图的地球上。

Where there is great love, there are always miracles.哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距离使两颗心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。


《狮子王》经典台词
 
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

4. You can’t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

6. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有