加载中…
个人资料
蔡历国
蔡历国
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:30,888
  • 关注人气:8
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

Lesson Sixteen Ship Manoeuvering    船舶操纵

(2011-01-02 16:57:48)
标签:

教育

分类: 远洋海员之家

                        Lesson Sixteen

                Ship Manoeuvering    船舶操纵

Dialog A:          Overtaking

对话:            追越

M/V Uthai Navee:   I, M/V Uthai Navee, will overtake you on your starboard side. Over.

“尤特海奈维”船: 我船,“尤特海奈维”号,准备从你的右舷追越,请讲。

M/V Wan Tong:      I can not locate you on my radar. What is your present course and speed now? over.

“万通”船:       我不能在雷达上识别你,你现在的航向和航速是多少?请讲。

M/V Uthai Navee:   Course 175 degrees, speed 20 knots. Over.

“尤特海奈维”船:  航向175°,速度20节,请讲。

M/V Wan Tong:      I identified you on my radar. Advise you make course 200 degrees. Shallow water ahead of you.

“万通”船:       我已在雷达上识别你了,建议你航向200°,你前方有浅水区。

 

Dialog B:          Restricted Visibility

对话2:           视线不良

Captain:           The visibility is expected to decrease to 1,000 meters in the next 4 hours. Chief Mate and Second Mate keep a watch on bow and stern immediately.

船长:            视线在4小时后要下降到1000米。大副,二副分别瞭头,瞭尾。马上行动。

Chief Mate:        Yes, sir. I will tell Second Mate as soon as possible.

大副:            遵命,我将尽快告诉二副。

Captain:           (on the bridge) Dead slow ahead.

船长:            (在驾驶台)微速前进。

Third Mate:        Dead slow ahead. Now engine dead slow ahead. (Write down logbook)

三副:            微速前进。现在微速前进。(填写航海日志)

Captain:           A long blast to warn the vessels in vicinity.

船长:            一长声警告附近的船只。

Chief Mate:        The bow is not clear. Fishing boats ahead. Advise hard-a-starboard. (on VHF)

大副:            船头不清爽。前方有渔船,建议右满舵。(在VHF上)

 

Dialog C:          Proceeding down River

对话3:           沿河而下

Yuan Ji/BJVL:      Newharbour Pilot Station. This is Chinese M/V Yuan Ji. Call sign BJVL. My destination is Avonport. My ETA at Pilot Station is 1330 local time. Draft forward 6 meters. Draft aft 6.9 meters. I have a list to starboard of one degree. Over.

“远吉”:          新港引航站,这是中国“远吉”船,呼号BJVL,目的港是安汶港。预抵引航站时间是当地时间1330时,前吃水6米,后吃水6.9米,1°右倾,请讲。

Newharbour Pilot Station:   M/V Yuan Ji. Visibility is reduced by fog. Visibility is expected to decrease to 2,000 meters in one hour. There are salvage operations in position south side of fairway. Navigate with caution. Over.

新港引航站:       “远吉”船,由于雾,视线减弱,视线在一小时后下降到2000米,在航道南端有打捞工作,谨慎航行,请讲。

                   (after a while   一会儿后)

Newharbour Pilot Station:   M/V Yuan Ji. Newharbour Pilot Station. Vessel Lima will turn at the Refinery Quay ahead of you. Advise you stay clear of the fairway. Over.

新港引航站:        “远吉”船,这是新港引航站,“利马”船在Refinery码头也就是在你前方掉头,建议你等待清让航道。请讲。

Yuan Ji/BJVL:      Newharbour Pilot Station. M/V Yuan Ji. I am proceeding at reduced speed. I will wait for M/V Lima to clear before entering fairway. Over.

“远吉”船:      新港引航站,“远吉”船,我正减速航行,我在“利马”船进入航道前等待她让开,请讲。

New harbour Pilot Station:   Stand by on VHF channel 16, out.

新港引航站:        守听VHF16频道,通信结束。

 

Practical Expressions       实用表达方式

Part A:  Position          位置

1.         You are entering fairway.              你船正进入航道。

2.         Your position 42°15′N, 142°18′E.

    你船的位置是42°15′N, 142°18′E。

Your position 170 degrees 3 nautical miles from Lao Tie Shan lighthouse.

你船的位置是170°距老铁山灯塔3海里。

3.         We are in sight.                       我们船处于互见。

4.         You are passing fishing area.            你船正通过渔区。

5.         You are in centre of fairway.             你船在航道中间。

6.         You are on reference line.               你船在参照线上。

7.         You are not on reference line.            你船不在参照线上。

8.         You are in middle of fairway.             你船在航道中间。

9.         You are on east side of fairway.           你船在航道的东部。

10.    You are on reference line of fairway.       你船在航道参照线上。

11.    You are approaching starboard limit of fairway.

你船正接近航道右侧边缘。

12.    You are approaching port limit of fairway.

你船正接近航道左侧边缘。

13.    You are approaching reference line of fairway.

你船正接近航道的参照线。

14.    Your position buoy No.3, distance 3 cables to port side of reference line.

你船的位置在3号浮,距左侧参照线3链。

15.    Your position buoy No.2, distance 4 cables to starboard of reference line.

你船的位置在2号浮,距右侧参照线4链。

16.    Your position distance 400metres from intersection of reference line.

    你船的位置距参照线交点400米。

17.    Your position distance 500metres from intersection of reference line A and reference line B and distance 700metres to port side of reference line C.

你船的位置是参照线A和B交点处500米,在距参照线C左侧700米。

18.    M/V Fuji Maru has reported at way point “C”.

“富士丸”船已报告进入“C”点。

19.    You are getting closer to vessel ahead.

你船正与前面船接近些了。

20.    Vessel on opposite course passing your port side.

对驶船正从你船左舷驶过。

21.    Vessel on opposite course passing your starboard side.

对驶船正从你船右舷驶过。

22.    M/V Tian Jang 10 cables ahead of you on your port bow.

“天江”船在你左舷船头10链。

23.    M/V Tian He 2kilometres ahead of you on your starboard.

“天河”船在你船右舷船头2公里。

24.    M/V Tian Huai ahead of you on opposite course.

“天淮”船与你船对遇。

25.    M/V Tian Shan following you will overtake you on your portside.

“天山”船跟随你船并将从你船左舷追越。

26.    M/V Tian Hua following you will overtake you on your starboard side.

“天华”船跟随你船并将从你船右舷追越。

27.    Vessel anchored ahead of you in position 46°45′N, 006°34′W.

有船在你船前方46°45′N, 006°34′W处抛锚。

28.    You will meet crossing traffic in position 32°24′N, 155°06′E.

你船将在32°24′N, 155°06′E处遇横向交叉船。

We are in close-quarters situation.

我们两船正处于紧迫局面。

29.    Vessel ahead of you obstructing your movement.

你前面的船阻碍了你船的航行。

30.    Vessel entering fairway at buoy No.2.

船在航道2号浮处进入航道。

31.    Vessel leaving fairway at buoy No.6.

船在6号浮处离开航道。

32.    Buoy No.3 distance 500metres ahead.

3号浮在前方500米。

33.    Vessel ahead of you turning.

在你船前方的船正在转向。

Vessel astern of you anchoring.

在你船后面的船正在抛锚。

Vessel port of you increasing speed.

在你船左舷处的船正在加速。

Vessel starboard of you decreasing speed.

在你船右舷处的船正在减速。

Vessel ahead of you not under command.

你船前方的船失控。

Vessel astern of you overtaking you.

你船后面的船正在追越你船。

Vessel ahead of you not comply with TSS.

在你船前方的船违反了分道通航制。

I am stand-on vessel.

我船是直航船。

34.    Traffic clearance required before entering the fairway.

在进入航道前必须等航道让清。

35.    Do not enter traffic lane.

不要进入航道。

36.    Proceed to emergency anchorage.

驶向应急锚地。

37.    Vessels are advised to keep clear of fishing area.

船舶被告知远离渔区。

38.    Vessels are advised to avoid collision in narrow waters.

船舶被告知在狭水道内避碰。

39.    You may enter traffic lane.

你船可以进入航道。

Traffic clearance granted.

航道已让清。

40.    You may enter traffic lane in position 33°40′N, 006°18′E at 0900 UTC.

你船可在协调世界时0900时在33°40′N, 006°18′E处进入航道。

You may enter traffic route in position 30°11′S, 101°35′E.

你船可以在30°11′S, 101°35′E处进航道。

41.    Do not pass report point “C” until 0800 UTC.

不要在协调世界时0800时以前通过报告点“C”。

42.    Report at next way point “D” at 0830 UTC.

在协调世界时0830时在下一个报告点“D”处报告。

43.    You must arrive at way point “A” at 1200 UTC.

你船必须在协调世界时1200时抵达“A”点。

Your berth is clear.

你船的泊位已无船。

44.    Do not arrive in position 40°04′N, 132°16′E before 0900 UTC.

不要在协调世界时0900时之前抵达40°04′N, 132°16′E处。

45.    Do not arrive in position 00°16′N, 121°32′E after 1330 UTC.

不要在协调世界时1330时之后抵达00°16′N, 121°32′E处。

46.    Tide with you.                  你船顺流。

47.    Tide against you.                你船逆流。

48.    It is dangerous to anchor in your present position.

在现在的位置抛锚是十分危险的。

49.    It is dangerous to remain in your present position.

保持现在的船位是危险的。

50.    It is dangerous to alter course to port side.

向左转向是危险的。

51.    It is dangerous to alter course to starboard side.

向右转向是危险的。

52.    Large vessel leaving fairway-keep clear of fairway approach.

大船离开航道-远离航道入口。

53.    Nets with buoys in this area-navigate with caution.

在该地区有带浮标式渔网,谨慎航行。

54.    Nets without buoys in this area-navigate with caution.

    在该地区没有浮标但有渔网,谨慎航行。

55.    Collision in position 070°, 3 miles from Green lighthouse.

碰撞在070度,距绿灯塔3海里处。

56.    Keep clear.                  请让开。

57.    M/V Fei Chui Hai aground in position 01°10′S, 090°10′E.

“翡翠海”船在01°10′S, 090°10′E处搁浅。

58.    Vessel Yu Cai on fire in position 37°35′N, 130°17′E.

“育才”船在37°35′N, 130°17′E处着火。

59.    Stand by for giving assistance.

等待给予的援助。

60.    Vessels must keep clear this area.

船舶必须远离这一区域。

61.    Vessels must avoid this area.

船舶必须避开这一区域。

62.    Advise you keep clear of entrance buoy-search and rescue in operation.

建议你船远离入口浮-此处有搜救作业。

63.    Your present course too close to outbound vessel.

你船现在的航向离出港船太近。

Your present course too close to inward vessel.

你船现在的航向离进港船太近。

Your present course too close to vessel that you are overtaking.

你船现在的航向离你船要追越的船太近。

Your present course too close to starboard limit of fairway.

你船现在的航向离航道的右边界太近。

Your present course too close to port limit of fairway.

你船现在的航向离航道的左边界太近。

64.    Do not overtake.                 不要追越。

65.    Do not cross fairway.              不要穿越航道。

66.    You must wait M/V Chang Sheng to cross ahead of you.

你船必须等“长生”船从你船首方向横向穿越。

You must wait for M/V Chang Zheng to clear fairway before entering fairway.

在你船进入航道前必须等“长征”船让开航道。

You must wait for M/V Chang Jin to clear fairway before getting underway.

在你船继续航行前必须等“长锦”船让开航道。

You must wait for M/V Chang Geng clear entrance before leaving berth.

在离泊前你船必须等“长庚”船让开入口。

67.    You are proceeding at dangerous speed.

你船正以危险的速度开航。

68.    You must proceed by east fairway.

你船必须沿东航道航行。

You must proceed by west route.

你船必须沿西航路航行。

69.    You must stay clear of fairway.

你船必须远离航道停泊。

70.    Advise you stop engines.

建议你船停车。

71.    Advise you pass north of departing vessel.

建议你船从离港船北面航行。

Advise you pass south of entering vessel.

建议你船从进港船南面通过。

Advise you pass east of anchored vessel.

建议你船从抛锚船东面通过。

Advise you pass west of disabled vessel.

建议你船从故障船西面通过。

72.    M/V Chang Zi wishes to overtake on your port side.

“长自”船准备从你左舷追越。

M/V Chang Li wishes to overtake on your starboard side.

“长力”船准备从你右舷追越。

M/V Tian E agrees to be overtaken.

“天鹅”船同意被追越。

73.    M/V Tian He does not agree to be overtaken.

“天河”船不同意被追越。

74.    M/V Tian Hua approaching obscured area-approaching vessels acknowledge.

“天华”船驶入不明水域,进港船确认。

 

Part B:   Course          航向

75.    Your track is paralleled with reference line.

你船的航迹和参照线平行。

76.    Your track is diverging from reference line.

    你船的航迹和参照线不平行。

77.    Your track is converging to reference line.

    你船的航迹正与参照线相交一点。

78.    Course to 175degress.

航向175度。

79.    You are steering dangerous course.

你船正处于危险航向。

80.    Vessel ahead of you on same course 095degrees.

你船前方的船也是航向095度。

81.    Advise you make course of 310°.

建议你船采取航向310度。

82.    Advise you alter course to 040°in position 01°00′S, 101°20′W.

建议你船在01°00′S, 101°20′W处航向变至040度。

83.    Have you altered course?

你船已经改航向了吗?

Yes, I have altered course-now course 070degrees.

是的,我船已经改航向了-现在航向070度。

No, I have not altered course-my course 010degrees.

不,我船没有改航向-我航向010度。

84.    What is your present course?

你船现在航向多少?

My present course 310degrees.

我船现在航向310度。

85.    You are running into danger. Shallow water ahead of you.

你船正驶向危险,你船前方有浅水区。

You are running into danger. Submerged wreck ahead of you.

你船正驶向危险,你船前方有水下沉船。

You are running into danger. Risk of collision.

你船正驶向危险,有碰撞的可能。

You are running into danger. Fog bank ahead of you.

你船正驶向危险,前方有雾区。

You are running into danger. Bridge defective.

你船正驶向危险,桥坏了。

86.    Advise you alter course to port side.

建议你船向左转向。

Advise you alter course to starboard side.

建议你船向右转向。

 

Part C:   Radar           雷达

87.    Is radar operational?              雷达工作吗?

Yes, radar operational.             是的,雷达工作。

No, radar not operational.          不,雷达不工作。

88.    Has radar any blind sectors?        雷达有盲区吗?

No, radar has no blind sectors.       不,雷达无盲区。

Yes, radar has blind sectors from 001 to 004 degrees.

是的,雷达盲区从001度至004度。

89.    Change radar to 3 nautical miles range scale.

雷达量程换至3海里距离档。

90.    Change radar to relative head-up.

雷达转换至相对运动船首向上。

Change radar to relative north-up.

雷达转换至相对运动北向上。

Change radar to true motion north-up.

雷达转换至真运动北向上。

Change radar to true motion course-up.

雷达转换至真运动航向向上。

 

Part D:   Draft            吃水

91.    What is draft?                   吃水多少?

Maximum draft 17metres.          最大吃水17米。

Draft forward 10metres.            前吃水10米。

Draft aft 12metres.                后吃水12米。

Winter draft 7metres.              冬季吃水7米。

Summer draft 8metres.             夏季吃水8米。

Draft in fresh water 12metres.       淡水吃水12米。

92.    What is air draft?                 连桅高度多少?

Air draft 20metres.                连桅高度20米。

93.    What is free board?                干舷高多少?

Freeboard tropical 2,864mm.         热带干舷2864毫米。

Freeboard summer 3,018mm.         夏季干舷3018毫米。

Freeboard in winter North Atlantic 3,172mm.

北大西洋冬季干舷3172毫米。

Freeboard timber tropical 3,172mm.

热带木材干舷3172毫米。

Freeboard timber summer 3,172mm.

夏季热带木材干舷3172毫米。

Freeboard timber winter 3,172mm.

冬季木材干舷3172毫米。

Timber winter North Atlantic 3,172mm

北大西洋冬季木材3172毫米。

Allowance for fresh water for all freeboard other than timber 158mm.

除木材外各干舷的淡水宽限为158毫米。

94.    What is your deep draft?         你船的深度吃水是多少?

Deep draft 15metres.            深度吃水15米。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 禁止转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有