加载中…
个人资料
蔡历国
蔡历国
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:30,888
  • 关注人气:8
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

Lesson Thirty-six  Agency             代理业务

(2011-01-02 16:13:11)
标签:

教育

分类: 远洋海员之家

                    Lesson Thirty-six

                Agency             代理业务

Dialog A:          Certificate Delivery

对话1:           送证书

Agent:             Captain, there are 32 Landing Permits for your Crewmembers. Please check them.

代理:            船长,这是你船32名船员的登陆证,请核对一下。

Captain:           Exactly. Mr. Agent, we have some letters and parcels to be posted. Would you please help us with them?

船长:            完全正确。代理先生,我们有一些信件和包裹要寄,您能帮忙吗?

Agent:             Sure. Please prepare and classify your letters and parcels beforehand, I’ll fetch them tomorrow afternoon.

代理:            当然,请你们将信件和包裹分类准备好,我明天下午来取。

Captain:           OK. We’ll prepare them in time.

船长:            好,我们会按时准备好的。

Agent:             Remember to inform your crew about going ashore with Landing Permits. This is the regulation of Rotterdam Port.

代理:            请告知您的船员下船一定要带登陆证,这是鹿特丹港的规定。

Captain:           I’ll remind them. Thank you.

船长:            我会提醒他们的,谢谢您。

 

Dialog B:          Buying Spares

对话2:           买备件

Captain:           Mr. Agent, we need some ship board spares. Can you buy them for us?

船长:            代理先生,我们船上需要一些备件,您能帮我们买一下吗?

Agent:             Sure. Would you please give me a list about what you need?

代理:            当然,请把您需要的备件列一清单给我。

Captain:           Here you are. We need 5 shackles, 3 valves, 10 nozzles and 5 bearings.

船长:            给您。我们需要5个卸扣、3个阀门、10个喷嘴和5个轴承。

Agent:             When do you need them?

代理:            您什么时候要?

Captain:           We’ll depart at 2200 LT tomorrow, so you should deliver them on board before our departure.

船长:            我将于明日当地时间2200时启航,因此您应该在此之前将其送上船。

Agent:             I see. I’ll bring them by tomorrow noon.

代理:            明白了,我将于明日中午之前送来。

 

Dialog C:          Money Exchanging

对话3:           兑换钱币

Captain:           Mr. Agent, since we will berth in Yokohama for ten days, we need to exchange some Japanese Yen in cash.

船长:            代理先生,由于我们要在横滨停留10天,我们需要兑换一些日元现钞。

Agent:             No problem. How much do you need, sir?

代理:            没有问题。您需要多少,先生?

Captain:           About 600,000 Japanese Yen. Sir.

船长:            大约60万日元,先生。

Agent:             What denominations do you need?

代理:            您想兑换什么面值的?

Captain:           Forth 10,000 Yen notes, one hundred and fifty 1,000 Yen notes and the rest in small changes, please.

船长:            40张面额为1万的纸币,150张面额为1000的纸币,余下的换零钱就可以了。

Agent:             OK. You can get it in good time.

代理:            好的,你会及时拿到的。

 

Practical Expressions:                    实用表达方式

1.              Can I help you?                    需要帮忙吗?

2.              What can I do for you?              我能为您做什么?

3.              Anything I can do for you?           有什么我能帮您的?

4.              Anything else?                    还有其他事吗?

5.              As your agent, I will try my best to meet your need.

作为您的代理,我会尽力满足您的需要。

6.              I’m your agent and I’m always at your service.

我是您的代理,愿意随时为您服务。

7.              I’m coming here to discuss the store supplies with you.

我来于您商讨物料供应事宜。

8.              We will do everything possible to ensure prompt delivery of the cargo.

我们将尽一切力量保证及时装运。

9.              I will arrange it as soon as possible.

我会尽快安排。

10.         We are in need of your help, Mr. Agent.

代理先生,我们需要您的帮助。

11.         We are badly in need of some spare parts.

我们急需一些备件。

12.         Have you received the telegram about our arrival?

您收到关于我们船抵达的电报了吗?

13.         Can you recommend us a good ship chandler?

您能给我们推荐一个好的物料供应商吗?

14.         Tell the ship chandler to send us those stores, will you?

请通知物料供应商将物料送来好吗?

15.         Have you arranged for a surveyor to come on board?

您安排验船师上船了吗?

16.         Will you ask the surveyor to issue a survey report?

可以告诉验船师发一份检验报告吗?

17.         I have just received your telegram for ordering.

我刚收到你们订货的电报。

18.         Please bring the order list to the ship chandler.

请将订单带给物料供应商。

19.         Please settle the account for us.

请代我们结帐。

20.         Arrange to supply us with 5 drums of lubricating oil, please.

请安排供应我们5桶润滑油。

21.         Please deliver the spare parts on board as early as possible.

请将备件尽快送上船。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 禁止转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有