加载中…
个人资料
蔡历国
蔡历国
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:30,755
  • 关注人气:8
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

Lesson Thirty-eight Accident Investigation and Manipulation 事故调查与处理

(2011-01-02 16:09:19)
标签:

教育

分类: 远洋海员之家

                   Lesson Thirty-eight

          Accident Investigation and Manipulation

                   事故调查与处理

Dialog A:          Fire

对话1:          着火

Captain:           Chief Cook, would you please tell me the fire in the galley last night?

船长:            大厨,你能讲一下昨晚厨房里着火的情况吗?

Chief Cook:        Yes, sir. It’s all my fault.

大厨:            是,先生。都是我的疏忽。

Captain:           What’s the exact time, do you remember?

船长:            你记得准确的时间吗?

Chief Cook:        1800 hours I guess. For I was very busy at that time, I just went out to bring vegetables without shutting off the stove. When I came back, I found the frying pan burning.

大厨:            我想是1800时。因为当时很忙,我出去拿蔬菜就没有关炉火。当我回来时,我发现煎锅着火了。

Captain:           How did you deal with it?

船长:            你是怎么处理的?

Chief Cook:        I put the blanket on the pan first, and then I switched off the stove and used a fixed foam extinguisher to put it off.

大厨:            我先用灭火毯盖在锅上,然后关了炉子,又用固定泡沫灭火器将火扑灭。

Captain:           Who was on scene except for you?

船长:            除了你以外,还有谁在场?

Chief Cook:        Nobody at that time.

大厨:            当时没人。

 

Dialog B:          Collision

对话2:           碰撞

Investigator:        Mr. Captain, can you describe the process of the collision happened on June 13?

调查员:          船长先生,你能描述一下6月13日碰撞事件的过程吗?

Captain:           Yes. At 1600 hours LT June 13, when my vessel was to moor in the arranged berth in Yantai Port, a ship named Dayu collided with us and her anchor pierced our peak tank.

船长:            好。6月13日当地时间1600时,当我船要在烟台港指定泊位系泊时,一艘名为“大宇”的船与我船相撞,其锚伸入我船艏尖舱。

Investigator:        What measures did you take?

调查员:          你采取了什么措施?

Captain:           I ordered to cut off the anchor chains immediately.

船长:            我命令立即将锚链割断。

Investigator:        Are there any casualties in this collision?

调查员:          碰撞中有人员伤亡吗?

Captain:           Fortunately, there’ no casualty in our vessel.

船长:            很幸运,我船没有人员伤亡。

 

Dialog C:          Delay

对话3:           货损延误

Representative:     Captain, our ship-owner instructed me to check a few details with you on this delay.

代表:            船长,船东指示我向您核对一些这次延误事件的细节。

Captain:           OK. What’s your question, please?

船长:            好的,您有什么问题吗?

Representative:     What happened before you wanted to anchor?

代表:            在你准备抛锚前出现了什么问题?

Captain:           While we dropped off the anchor and checked the No. 8 Cylinder of main engine, we found the connection rod bolts in crankcase has been broken into pieces.

船长:            当我们要抛锚并检查机缸时,发现8号气缸曲柄箱里的连杆螺栓坏了。

Representative:     How did you solve it?

代表:            您是如何处理的?

Captain:           I arranged the Chief Engineer to do emergency repair.

船长:            我安排轮机长做紧急修复。

Representative:     And it caused 12 hours delay, right?

代表:            这导致你们延误12小时,对吗?

Captain:           Not in that case, sir. As soon as the overhaul work finished, I called for pilot for berthing operation.

船长:            并非这个原因,先生。检修工作一完成我就呼叫引航员做好系泊准备。

Representative:     Then what caused your delay for so long time?

代表:            那什么原因致使你们延误了那么久?

Captain:           The Port Control informed us that our berth arrange had been cancelled, so we waited for 10 hours for another berth arrangement.

船长:            港口调度通知我们泊位已被取消,所以我们又等了10小时重新安排泊位。

 

Practical Expressions:                    实用表达方式

1.              What happened?                    发生了什么事?

2.              When did it start?                   什么时候发生的?

3.              Who was on the scene except for you?

除你之外当时还有谁在场?

4.              How did you solve it?                你是如何处理的?

How did you deal with it?             你是怎么处理的?

5.              Who is the first person to report?        谁第一个报告的?

6.              Did you operate in accordance with the manual requirement?

你是按操作规范做的吗?

7.              The wholes process is as follows.       整个过程如下。

8.              Who is the first one to be informed?   谁是第一个被通知的?

9.              What’s the reason caused the damage?  事故的原因是什么?

10.         Who should be responsible for this damage?

谁应该对损失负责?

11.         What is approximate damage?         大约损失了多少?

12.         Please tell the truth.                  请讲实话。

13.         Write down the incident and process in the logbook.

把事故和进展情况记入航海日志。

14.         Report to captain, please.             请报告船长。

15.         Prepare the accident report and submit to me.

准备事故报告并交给我。

16.         Prepare Sea Protest and report to the nearest Harbor Authority.

准备海事声明并报告给最近的港口当局。

17.         Your measures taken for the accident are inappropriate.

你在本次事故中采取措施不当。

18.         You didn’t take preparatory measures to eliminate potential danger.

你没有采取预防措施消除事故隐患。

19.         I am waiting for further instruction from ship-owner.

我正等待船东的进一步指示。

20.         The reason caused the damage is not clear. Please re-investigate.

导致事故的原因不明,请重新调查。

21.         The responsible person has been punished.

当事人已受到处罚。

22.         Punishment decision has been issued to our vessel.

处罚决定已下发到我船。

23.         How did the fire spread?             火是如何扩散的?

24.         Who attended the fire-fighting?       谁参与了救火?

25.         What kind of extinguisher has been used?

用什么灭火器灭火?

26.         How many people were there in fire-fighting?

多少人参与灭火?

27.         What’s the condition on the spot?      现场情况如何?

28.         When did ship’s master and chief officer receive the fire alarm?

船长和大副是什么时候收到报警信号的?

29.         What part of the ship has been damaged?

船舶什么部位损坏了?

30.         How many casualties are there in this accident?

本次事故中伤亡多少人?

31.         What measures did you take to control the damage?

你采取了什么措施减少损失?

0

阅读 评论 收藏 禁止转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有