http://blog.sina.com.cn/yangyiziran[订阅][手机订阅]
字体大小: 正文
是谁杀了知更鸟?(2009-03-06 16:21:36)

Who killed Cock Rbin?                    谁杀了知更鸟?

I,Said the Sparrow.                      是我,麻雀说。

With my bow and arrow                    我杀了知更鸟,

I killed Cock Robin.                     用我的弓和箭。

 

Who'll carry the link?                   谁拿火炬来?

I,said the Linnet.                       是我,红雀说。

I'll fetch it in a minute.               我将拿它片刻,

I'll carry the link.                     我将拿火炬来。

 

Who saw him die?                         谁看到他死?

I,said the Fly.                          是我,苍蝇说。

With my little eye                       我看到他死,

I saw him die.                           用我的小眼睛。

 

Who caught his blood?                    谁取走他的血?

I,said the Fish.                         是我,鱼说。

With my little dish                      我取走他的血,

I caught his blood.                      用我的小碟子。

 

Who'll be the clerk?                     谁来当执事?

I,said the Owl.                          是我,云雀说。

If it's not in the dark,                 如果不是在暗处,

I'll be the clerk.                       我将当执事.

 

Who'll dig his grave?                    谁来挖坟墓?

I,said the Owl.                          是我,猫头鹰说。

With my pick and shwoel                  我将为他挖坟墓,

I'll dig his grave.                      用我的凿子和铲子。

 

Who'll be chief mourner?                 谁来当主祭?

I,said the Dove.                         是我,鸽子说。

I mourn for my love,                     我将当主祭,

I'll be chief mourner.                   为吾爱哀悼。

 

Who'll toll the bell?                    谁来敲丧钟?                 

I,said the bull.                         是我,牛说。

Because I can pull,                      因为我可以拉钟,

So Cock Robin, farewell.                 所以,再会了,知更鸟。

 

All the birds of the air                 当丧钟

Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing             为那可怜的知更鸟响起, 

When they heard the bell toll            空中所有的鸟

For poor Cock Robin.                     都悲叹哭泣。

 

And this is the trial of Cock Robin.     于是这就是知更鸟的审判,

But listen and noice...                  但请听

To all it concerns,                      关系人请注意

This notice apprises,                    这次的宣告说,

The Sparrow's for trial                  下回小鸟审判会

At next bird assizes.                    受审者为麻雀。

 

 

 注:这是很久以前在《NSNS》杂志上看来的,觉得很有意思,所以就记下来了。

 

加载中,请稍候...
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...

验证码:请点击后输入验证码  收听验证码

发评论

以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

相关博文
读取中...
推荐博文
读取中...