《简·爱》1983年版

标签:
杂谈 |
《简爱》欣赏:
70版台词:
2011版台词:
Fairfax:I daily thank Providence for sending us Miss Eyre.
每天我都感谢上天把爱小姐赐给我们
She's an invaluable...
她是我们的无价之宝
Rochester:Don't trouble yourself to give her a character.
不用费心美言她了
I'll judge for myself.
我心里有数
I have her to thank for this sprain.
我的脚伤还要拜她所赐
Fairfax:Sir?
怎么回事
Rochester:Youbewitched my horse.
你对我的马下了咒
Jane:I did not.
我没有
Rochester:Were you waiting for your people on that lane?
你当时正在那条路上等你的同伙吗
Jane:I have no people, sir.
我没有同伙 先生
Rochester:I mean for the imps and elves and little green men.
比如小怪物 小精灵或者绿色小矮人
Jane:The sad truth is, they are all gone.
令人遗憾的是它们全都离开了
Your land is neither wild nor savage enough for them.
因为您的庄园还不够荒芜偏僻
Rochester:Adele brought me these. Are they yours?
Adele 给我看了这些画 你画的吗
Where did you get your copies?
从哪儿仿来的
Jane:Out of my head.
是我自己脑海中的画面
Rochester:That head I now see on your shoulders?
就凭你肩上的那个小脑瓜吗
Jane:Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Rochester:Who's this?
这是什么
Jane:The evening star.
暗夜之星
Rochester:Were you happy when you painted these?
你创这些画作时愉快吗
Jane:Yes. To paint is one of the keenest pleasures I have ever known.
是的 作画是我最快乐的时光之一
Rochester:Then your pleasures have been few.
那你生活中的乐趣一定很少
Are you satisfied with them?
你对自己的作品满意吗
Jane:Far from it. I imagine things I'm powerless to execute.
很不满意 我想象出很多画面 却无力展现
Rochester:You've secured the shadow of your thoughts.
你已经捕到自己思想的影子
Yet the drawings are, for a schoolgirl, peculiar.
对于一个女学生来说 这些画还算是与众不同的
Jane:Good night.
晚安
83版剧照
http://s9/middle/570d51c4tc9e78b020568&690
http://s7/middle/570d51c4tc9e7897462b6&690
http://s16/middle/570d51c4tc9e79003928f&690
http://s14/middle/570d51c4tc9e7920a11ed&690
http://s16/middle/570d51c4t7a9728ea538f&690
http://s16/middle/570d51c4tc9e79a8d590f&690
http://s13/middle/570d51c4tc9e79e50c3cc&690