发博文
正文 字体大小:

国际交际礼节英语词汇(2)

(2008-05-26 19:31:32)
标签:

杂谈

 女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

  招待会现在开始。  The reception will now begin.

  全体起立,奏国歌!  All rise please. For the P.R.C. National Anthem!

  出席今天招待会的贵宾有…  The distinguished guests participating the reception are …

  现在请讲话  I have the honor to call upon …

  开幕式现在结束。  This concludes the opening ceremony.

  隆重庆祝  Grand celebration

  庆祝成立一周年  Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

  热烈祝贺第一届锦标赛  Hail the first FIFA of …

  值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!  On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

    祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!  Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every succession your future endeavors, good health and a happy family!

  衷心祝贺您当选…  Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会  Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人  Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

  举行谈判  Enter into negotiation

  交涉  Make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.

  事物性会谈  Talks at working level

  对口会谈  Counterpart talks

  议程项目  Items on the agenda

  主题  Theme

  议题  Topic for discussion

  双方商定的议程  Schedule mutually agreed upon

  开幕会议  Opening session

  全体会议  Plenary session

  开场白  Introduction

  情况介绍  Presentation

  小组讨论  Panel discussion

  同有关单位磋商  Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

  一轮会谈  One round of talks

  决议  Resolution

  谅解备忘录  Memorandum of understanding

  现在开会。  I declare the meeting open.

  请发言。  I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

  下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况  Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

  我的介绍完了,谢谢!  That's all for my presentation. Thank you.

  我先说这么多。  So much for my remarks for now.

  我要说的就是这些。  That's all for what I want to say.

  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?  I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues.

  让我先谈一个问题。  If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。  Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

  您对此事怎么看呢?  I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

  我提议休会十分钟。  I propose a ten-minute break.

  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。  I will pick up where we left off just now.

  对不起,我插一句。  Sorry for the interruption but

  当然可以!  By all means.

  怎么都行!  Whatever you say.

  我没有异议。  I have no objection.

  我方对这个问题有异议。  We take exception to this question.

  我们高兴地看到…  We note with pleasure that …

  这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?  I wonder if this date would be suitable for you.

  不知你们上午谈的怎样?  I wonder how the meeting went this morning.

  我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。  We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favorable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

  请你们务必在81日前提出意向书。  You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

  纠缠这个问题。  Entangle this issue.

  提倡节约  Advocate/uphold thriftiness

  为了国家的繁荣  For the sake of national property  

  经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。  The time-tested friendship leaves me a deep impression.

  密切注视  Keep close watch on

  促进密切合作  Spur/promote intensive cooperation

 

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 打印举报
已投稿到:
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...

       

    验证码: 请点击后输入验证码 收听验证码

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 不良信息反馈 电话:4006900000 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有