加载中…
个人资料
三三惪乆
三三惪乆
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:25,291
  • 关注人气:17
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
正文 字体大小:

Grey's 0504

(2008-10-19 19:51:14)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 英语笔记

Grey0504 by me

1.       But surgeons have always been a confident bunch, and when we don’t, we still act like we do.

但外科医生总是很有自信的,即使不知道,也得装作知道。

2.       Rooting around in closets……在储物柜里翻来翻去

3.       Junior residents don’t specialize.初级住院医生不定科。

4.       Do not harangue her.不要去烦她。

5.       You’re on cardio with Hahn today。你今天跟汉娜到心胸外科。

6.       Thinking of it as a new frontier in her training.就当是医学训练新的一部分吧。

7.       Unrealistic expectations as to what a resident should know. 好像住院医生应该无所不知一样。

8.       Just stay on top of the material.就事论事就行

9.       I’ll be in the clinic band-aids on stupid whiners who don’t have the balls to get real injuries.

我将在门诊给那些屁事没有的爱哭鬼们贴邦迪。

10.   Sutures, fecal impaction and more sutures. 缝合清理粪便还是缝合

11.   With aortic valve disease from an infectious endocatitis.感染型心内膜炎主动脉病变

12.   This place looks ridiculous enough already.这地方已经够衰了。

13.   Keep the ankle biter under control.看好那小鬼。

14.   I’ll sedate him if I have to.在闹我就用镇定剂。

15.   Bone up on your pulmonary auto-grafts.准备好肺动脉自动移植手术

16.   I don’t want to spend the day bathed in your ignorance, as well as your incompetence.

我不想花一天时间在你的无知和缺乏耐心上(指给孩子用镇静剂)

17.   I was just trying not to be warm and fuzzy. 我只是不想多生事端。

18.   And she thinks I’m a moron, well. 还认为我是弱智。

19.   It’s called a pulmonary auto-graft.那叫做自体原位肺移植。

20.   Tell her you’re excited to watch her harvest pulmonary valve using her septal-sparing technique.告诉她你很兴奋能目睹她用间隔分离术获取肺动脉瓣。

21.   If you cut too much of the spetal muscle, the patient won’t be able to come off pump.

如果隔膜肌肉切得过多,病人就下不了手术台了。

22.   It’ll make you sound like you’ve been around the block once or twice.这样让你看起来还略知一二。

23.   Redness, itching, inflammationa rash.发红发痒发炎—s是皮疹

24.   In that case, you’re gonna help me pull this thing out.那样的话,就你帮我解决这病例了。

25.   We’re gonna put an i.v. in your arm real quick.我们要将静脉管迅速插到你手臂上。

26.   This is a tourniquet.这是止血带。

27.   So that your vein pops out.这样你的静脉就凸出了

28.   I have a patient with tenderness and erythema extending from her upper chest to her left arm.我有个得敏感红斑的病人,从前胸到左臂。

29.   I’m thinking she needs irrigation and debridement.我认为她需要冲洗和清创治疗

30.   She said you may have to amputee my arm.她说你可能切除我的手臂。

31.   It’s not a flesh-eating bacteria.不是什么可怕的病毒。

32.   Go to derm, get a tube of cerave cream.。去皮肤科那点保湿霜

33.   Or have I lost the hang of it?还是以为我说着玩的?

34.   I don’t give a crap about you crushing workload or your baffling love life or your carpal tunnel syndrome.我不管你们是超负荷工作还是感情不顺或者腕骨并发症。

35.   The dermatology attendings have another therapist.

36.   Crack off his forehead.拿掉前额

37.   Close to his optic nerve. 接近视觉神经

38.   Somebody twitches, and this guy’s blind.有人抖一下他就瞎了。

39.   You didn’t get your claim in Montana from the bank, you got it’cause you put a fence around it, and shot the ass off anyone who walked by.你不是从银行获得占领权,而是圈地占领,谁敢靠近就射死谁。

40.   We’re gonna transect the great arteries at the sino-tubular ridge.我们要在窦管脊上横切大动脉。

41.   Use the autograft to replace the aortic root and then attach a pulmonary homograft.用自体移植物代替主动脉根,然后再缚上肺自体移植物。

42.   Do you know how to reanastonose the coronary arteries back on to the aorta?

你知道怎么把冠状动脉接回大动脉吗?

43.   The hospital has hired someone to rub them full-time,医院还请人给他们做全职按摩。

44.   I bet their boyfriends don’t go digging around in their closets without asking.

我赌她们的男朋友绝对不会不打招呼就翻她们的衣柜。

45.   snag me some of those grapes there. 去帮我那点葡萄来

46.   Ask for a suture kit and a 7-0 polypropylene.要一个缝合包和7-0聚丙烯

47.   Which is why you were so lethargic.这就是你嗜睡的原因。

48.   Magic-marker-out all the scary parts. 用魔法标示出所有受惊的部分。(?)

49.   With a grapefruit growing behind his eyes, and just in case I wasn’t sure.

为了确定我听到了,还用眼白瞟我。

50.   Everyone just rubs each other.每个人都和颜悦色的。

51.   Sloan told me today to stake my claim.斯隆告诉我要坚持立场。

52.   you all need to snap out of it.你们都需要振作。

53.   And tell her the patient needs a plasmapheresis. 告诉她病人需要抽血浆。

54.   And a skin biopsy satat.以及一个活体切片检查。

55.   It was necrotizing fasciitis.

56.   We are doing a bicoronal incision.做个冠状切口。

57.   Dr. Hahn has a thorascopic lung resection in an hour-three tiny incisions, no blood, nothing scary.

汉娜医生有个一小时的胸腔镜肺切除手术,三个小切口,没有血液流出,一点也不恐怖。

58.   Where’s the suctioner?吸液器在哪?

59.   The teeth on the forceps can leave holes.钳齿会留下洞的。

60.   A pyogenic granuloma.一个脓性肉芽肿的病人。

61.   Repeater no more.不再是复读生。

Mason-Dixon line

TheMason–Dixon Line (or "Mason and Dixon's Line") is a demarcation line between four U.S. states, forming part of the borders of PennsylvaniaMarylandDelaware, and West Virginia (then part of Virginia). It was surveyed between 1763 and 1767 by Charles Mason and Jeremiah Dixon in the resolution of a border dispute between British colonies in Colonial America. Popular speech, especially since the Missouri compromise of 1820 (apparently the first official usage of the term "Mason's and Dixon's Line"), uses the Mason-Dixon line symbolically as a cultural boundary between the Northern United States and the Southern United States (Dixie).

 

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
前一篇:浪费
后一篇:waiting
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

    < 前一篇浪费
    后一篇 >waiting
      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有