加载中…
个人资料
小贝
小贝
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:38,874
  • 关注人气:19
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

泰塔尼克号(铁达尼号)Titanic 中英文字幕(对白)

(2012-04-20 17:21:07)
标签:

泰塔尼克号

铁达尼号

titanic

中英文字幕

娱乐

分类: 电影大片

1. 字幕校对:Leo

2. 转换制作:小贝

3. Thirteen meters. You should see it.
马上就要看到它了
4. Okay,take her up and over the bow rail.
好吧,升上去,到船头
5. Okay,Mir-2,we're going over the bow,Stay with us.
和平二号,我们到船头上去跟上
6. Okay,quiet. We're rolling.
好,安静,要拍了
7. Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship…
它象鬼影似的在黑暗里出现了
8. …still gets me every time.
令人胆颤心惊
9. To see the sad ruin of the great ship,sitting here…
眼前躺着的是泰坦尼克的残骸
10. …where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15,1912…
1912年4月15日凌晨2点半
1. …after her long fall…
它沉入了海底
12. …from the world above.
这艘巨轮从此消失了
13. You're so full of shit,boss.
头儿,你可真会抒情
14. Dive six.
这已经是第六次了
15. Here we are again on the deck of Titanic.
我们又来到泰坦尼克号的甲板上
16. Two and a half miles down,
深度2.5海里,
17. 3,821 meters.
大约是3821公尺
18. The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch.
潜艇外的水压是每平方寸3.5吨
19. These windows are nine inches thick and if they go…
窗的厚度是9寸
20. …it's sayonara in two microseconds.
要是破裂,所有的人转眼就没命
21. All right,enough of that bullshit.
好了,就说道这吧
22
Just put her down on the roof of the officers' quarters like yesterday.
好吧,我们就停在船员舱顶上
23. Sure.

24. Okay,Mir-2,we're landing right over the Grand Staircase.
听着,和平二号
25. You guys set to launch?
现在准备放邓肯,你准备好了吗?
26. Yeah,Brock,launching Dunkin now. Go,Charlie.
是,准备放邓肯。开始放缆绳
27. - All right,tether out. - Tether out.
- 放缆绳 - 放缆绳
28. Okay,Brock,we're dropping down along the hull.
邓肯出发,沿着船身运行
29. Yeah,roger that. Okay,drop down,and go into the first-class gangway door.
知道了,继续向前,下沉 从头等舱入口进去
30. I want you guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon.
先在D层的接待厅和餐厅进行搜索
31. Copy that.
明白
32. - Tether out. - Tether out.
- 到了 - 到了
3. Okay,now left. Now left. Left,left.
好,往左,往左
34. Snoop Dog is on the move,We're headed down the stairwell.
猎狗正在行动,顺着楼梯到底
35. Okay,Lewis,drop down to B deck.
好,继续往下到B层
36. A deck.
这是A层
37. - Give me some rope,Captain. - B deck. Get in there.
- 还得放缆绳 - 到了,进去
38. - Watch the door frame. Watch it. - I see it. I got it.
- 留神门框,留神,留神门框 - 知道,看着吧
39. We're good. Just chill,boss.
一切顺利,放心吧,头儿
40. Okay,make your turn.
拐弯,拐弯,留神,别撞上墙
41. - Cable out,Captain. - Make your turn. Watch the wall.
- 知道了,头儿 - 你来掌控
42. Brock,we're at the piano. You copy?
已经到钢琴这了,回话
43. Copy that. 继续往前
4. Right there.
往那边,往那边
45. - That's it. That's the bedroom door. - I see it.
- 你看这就是卧室的门 - 知道,知道
46. We're in. We're in,baby. We're there.
进来了!我们进入卧室了
47. That's Hockley's bed. That's where the son of a bitch slept.
霍利的床。那狗娘养的就睡在这儿
48. Oops. Somebody left the water running.
这里有人忘了关水
49. Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right.
停下,暂时停下,往右拐,回去
50. That wardrobe door. Get closer.
那是衣柜,靠近一点儿
51. - You're smelling something,boss. - I want to see what's under it.
- 发现什么了,头儿 - 你把橱门打开
52. Give me my hands,man.
帮个忙伙计
53. All right.
好了
54. - Take it easy. It might come apart. - Okay.
- 小心,别弄破了 - 好了
5. Okay,go. Flip it over. Go. Turn over.
掀,掀。掀开
56. Keep going. Go.
继续
57. Okay,drop it.
放下
58. Oh,baby. Are you seeing this,boss?
噢,乖乖,保险柜
59. It's payday,boys.
我们发财了
60. Cha-ching!
拉起来,拉起来
61. - We did it,Bobby. - We brought it back.
- 啊,有收获,鲍比 - 我们把它带来
62. Oh,yeah! You the man!
放放,好
63. Who's the best,baby? Say it.
拉维特,谁最棒?说呀,说呀,说呀
64. You are,Lewis.
你最棒,路易
65. - Bobby,my cigar. - Right here.
- 鲍比雪茄
- 这儿
6. Okay,crack her open.
好,把它打开
67. Let me get around. Hang on.
让我下来,等一下 你看到了吗
68. - You getting it? - Got it.
- 你取到了? - 拿到了
69. Shit.
见鬼
70. No diamond.
没有钻石
71. You know,boss,this same thing happened to Geraldo…
我说头儿
72. …and his career never recovered.
我们是进了宝山可出来却两手空空
73. Turn the camera off.
把摄影机关上
74. Brock. The partners would like to know how it's going.
头儿,合伙人想知道情况
75. Hey,Dave. Barry,hi. Look,it wasn't in the safe.
喂,代夫,贝里你好,没在保险柜
76. Don't worry about it. There are still plenty of places it could be.
不不不,不用担心,可能在别的地方
7. Hell,yes. 是的
78. The floor debris in the suite,the mother's room …
当然可能了,破地板缝,他母亲的卧室,我想…总会找到的
79. - The purser's safe on C deck. - Jimmy Hoffa's briefcase.
我想永远找不到
80. A dozen other places.
确实不太好找啊
81. Guys,look,you just got to trust my instincts. I know we're close.
再说…啊不过还有几间屋子没进去
82. We just got to go through a little process of elimination.
得慢慢来每间屋里都得仔细的找
83. Hang on a second.
请稍等
84. - Let me see that. - We might have something here,guys.
- 我看看 - 好象发现了什么
85. - Where's the photograph of the necklace? - We'll call you right back.
- 钻石的像片呢? - 喂,等我电话 噢
86. I'll be goddamned.
我的上帝啊
87. Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding Spanish gold.
寻宝专家布劳克•拉维特以寻找沉船里的珠宝首饰而闻名
8. It's okay,I'll feed you in a minute.
好,一会儿call你
89. He has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all the Titanic.
他租了艘俄国潜艇,在大西洋底搜寻泰坦尼克号的残骸
90. He's with us live via satellite,from the research ship Keldysh…
此刻他正在科研号上,接受我们通过卫星对他进行独家采访
91. …in the North Atlantic.
92. - Hello,Brock,- Hello,Tracy.
- 你好,拉维特 - 你好,得雷西
93. Of course,everyone knows the familiar stories of Titanic.
泰坦尼克号的事几乎已经是家喻户晓
94. You know,the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that.
比如乐队不停的奏乐直到沉入大海
95. But what I'm interested in are the untold stories…
可是我还想了解得更多一点
96. …the secrets locked deep inside the hull ofTitanic.
那些沉藏在船舱里的故事
97. And we're out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck…
所以我们深入残骸
98. …than anybody has ever done before.
到前人从没到过的内舱进行搜寻
9. Your expedition is at the center of a storm…
人们对你这次行动是有争议的
10. …of controversy over salvage rights,and even ethics.
古人说是正当的,也有说是不正当的
101. Many are calling you a grave-robber.
还有的人骂你是盗墓的
102. Nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts from King Tut's tomb…
考古的人得尽可能地挖掘古坟 否则他就无法深入研究了
103. - What is it? - Turn that up,dear.
- 那是什么? - 亲爱的,把它转过来
104. I have museum-trained experts sent out here making sure…
我在学校里读过博物馆学
105. that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly.
有办法让任何遗物得到妥善的保存
106. Take a look at this drawing that we found just today.
这幅画是今天刚发现的
107. A piece of paper that's been underwater for 84 years…
它葬在海底下已经有84年了
108. …and my team are able to preserve it intact.
可我们将它完整地保存下来了
109. Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity?
难道说,应该让这幅画永远地埋在海底下
110. We can see it and …
我们能看到它 …
1. I'll be goddamned.
噢,我的上帝呀
112. Brock,there's a satellite call for you.
拉维特,有你的电话
113. Bobby,we're launching. See these submersibles going in the water?
布尔,没时间了 你没看见我们正准备下水吗!
114. Trust me,buddy,you want to take this call.
拉维特,你听我说一句,你肯定会感兴趣的
115. This better be good.
但愿如此
116. - You got to speak up. She's kind of old. - Great.
- 唉…,你可得大声点啊。她的年纪可不小了 - 好吧
117. This is Brock Lovett. How can I help you,Mrs …
我是布劳克.拉维特。你有事吗?嗯,她叫 …
118. Calvert. Rose Calvert.
卡夫.露丝卡夫
119. Mrs.Calvert?
卡夫太太
120. I was just wondering if you had found the Heart of the Ocean yet,Mr.Lovett.
啊,我想问一下你有没有找到 那颗海洋之星,拉维特先生
121. Told you you wanted to take the call.
怎么样,我没有说错吧
12. All right,you have my attention,Rose.
您能提供什么线索吗
123. Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is?
露丝,您知道那个画中女人是谁
124. Oh,yes. The woman in the picture is me.
当然。画中的女人是我

125. She's a goddamn liar! Some nutcase seeking money or publicity.
她准是个骗子,不是想骗钱 就是想出风头
126. God only knows why! Like that Russian babe,Anesthesia.
这种人太多了 以前也有过,别上她的当
127. They're inbound!
布劳克,他来了,那儿
128. Rose Dewitt Bukater died on the Titanic when she was 17,right?
露丝•卡夫死在泰坦尼克号上,那年她十七岁对吗?
129. That's right.
没错
130. If she had lived,she'd be over 100 by now.
要是活着的话,现在已经100多岁了
131. 101 next month.
对101岁
132. Okay,so she's a very old goddamn liar.
是呀,这是个上百岁的老骗子
13. Look,I've already done the background on this woman…
听我说头儿,这个女人在20年代
134. …all the way back to the '20s,when she was working as an actress.
那个时候的背景我已经查过了
135. An actress. There's your first clue,Sherlock.
那个时候她是个演员
136. Her name was Rose Dawson back then. Then she marries this guy named Calvert.
演员,首先身份就对不上号。那个当时她姓道森不姓卡夫
137. They move to Cedar Rapids and she punches out a couple of kids.
后来嫁给姓卡夫尔的,搬到新达拉比 在那儿住下,生下几个孩子
138. Now Calvert's dead,and from what I hear,Cedar Rapids is dead.
现在卡夫尔已经死了 新达拉比已经非常冷清了
139. And everybody who knows about the diamond…
知道这颗钻石的人已经死了
140. …is supposed to be dead or on this boat,but she knows.
现在只剩下这个线索了
141. Doesn't exactly travel light,does she?
哈哈,她的随身物品可真不少啊
142. Hurry up,give him a hand!
快点,帮他一把
143. Mrs.Calvert,I'm Brock Lovett. Welcome to the Keldysh.
卡夫尔太太,我是布劳克。欢迎光临
14. Okay,let's get her inside there.
好吧,带她进客舱
145. - Hi,Miss Calvert. - Hi.
- 你好,卡夫尔小姐 - 你好
146. - Welcome to the Keldysh
- Thanks.
- 欢迎你光临 - 谢谢
147. Yes?
请讲
148. - Are your staterooms all right? - Oh,yes,very nice.
- 您看,这间客房行吗?
- 噢,行,非常好
149. Have you met my granddaughter,Lizzy? She takes care of me.
啊这是我孙女,她叫丽西。她照顾我
150. We met just a few minutes ago. Remember,Nana,up on deck?
我们刚才见过面了
151. Oh,yeah …
忘了,在甲板上
152. There. That's nice. Have to have my pictures when I travel.
呕,是呀,对,这样好。嗯,我出门总爱带着照片
153. Can I get you anything? Is there anything you'd like?
您看,还有什么事情需要我办?
154. Yes. 是的
15. I would like to see my drawing.
我想看我的画像
156. Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone called the Blue Diamond of the Crown.
路易十六曾经戴过一颗大的钻石,皇冠兰宝石
157. It disappeared in 1792.
1792年,他上了断头台
158. About the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up.
从那以后,那颗钻石就失踪了
159. The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped,too.
有资料说,当时钻石也被砍了
160. Recut into a heart-like shape that became known as the Heart of the Ocean.
后来被人雕刻成心的形姿态,成为海洋之心
161. Today,it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond.
它的价值超过希望之钻
162. It was a dreadful,heavy thing. I only wore it this once.
噢,在脖子上挺沉的。我只戴过一次
163. You actually think this is you,Nana?
奶奶,这真的是您?
164. It is me,dear.
当然是我
165. Wasn't I a dish?
挺漂亮是吗?
16. I tracked it down through insurance records.
哈,我查了一下保险记录
167. An old claim that was settled under terms of absolute secrecy.
当年有人索取了一笔失物赔偿金
168. Can you tell me who the claimant was,Rose?
您知道不知道那个人的名字呢?
169. I should imagine someone named Hockley.
噢,我记得他们家是姓霍利
170. Nathan Hockley. That's right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon.
那个霍利没错
171. The claim was for a diamond necklace his son,Caledon,bought his fiancee,you.
匹兹堡的钢铁大王。钻石是他儿子卡尔买的,打算送给未婚妻
172. A week before he sailed on Titanic.
是启航前一星期买的
173. It was filed right after the sinking.
出事以后就索赔了
174. So the diamond had to have gone down with the ship.
这颗钻石从此就葬入了海底
175. You see the date?
您瞧,日期
176. "April 14,1912."
1912年4月14日
17. Which means if your grandmother is who she says she is…
假如您奶奶真是画里的人
178. …she was wearing the diamond the day the Titanic sank.
那她在船沉的那天戴过钻石
179. And that makes you my new best friend.
这么一来,我们就成了好朋友了
180. These are some of the things we recovered from your stateroom.
这些是在您客舱里找到的
181. This was mine.
是我的
182. How extraordinary!
简直太奇妙了
183. And it looks the same as it did the last time I saw it.
一点没变,和当年一样
184. The reflection has changed a bit.
嗯,镜子里的人变样了
185. Are you ready to go back to Titanic?
您想不想回顾一下
186. Here we go. She hits the 'berg on the starboard side.
嗯,好吧,开始,船右侧撞向冰山,对吗?
187. She kind of bumps along,punching holes like Morse code along the side…
猛烈的撞击之下,船身顿时被撞裂了
18. …below the water line.
水线下好几处裂口
189. Then the forward compartments start to flood.
海水下子涌进前舱
190. Now,as the water level rises,it spills over the watertight bulkheads…
水位不断升高,很快就溢出了隔水舱
191. …which,unfortunately,don't go any higher than E deck.
不幸的是隔水舱比E层要高得多
192. So now,as the bow goes down,the stern rises up,slow at first…
导致船头往下沉,船尾往上翘
193. …then faster and faster,until finally,she's got her whole ass sticking in the air.
刚开始的时候很慢,后来越来越快,直到船的尾部完全翘到天上
194. And that's a big ass. We're talking 20,000-30,000 tons.
那船尾少说也有两到三万吨重
195. Okay? And the hull's not designed to deal with that pressure.
那船身无法支撑这么大的压力 好,结果呢
196. So what happens? She splits,right down to the keel…
吱…就折了主杆还连着,但船尾倒回水面
197. …and the stern falls back level.
跟船头重直
198. Then as the bow sinks,it pulls the stern vertical and then finally detaches.
船头继续往下沉,不久彻底断开了
19. Now the stern section kind of bobs there like a cork for a couple of minutes…
船尾那一半,在水面上持续了没有几分钟的时间
20. …floods,and finally goes under about 2:20 a.m.…
于凌晨两点20分堕入海底
201. …two hours and 40 minutes after the collision.
整个过程2小时40分
202. The bow section planes away,landing about a half a mile away…
船头是斜着沉的
203. …going 20,30 knots when it hits the ocean floor.
它最终落在半里外两里半多深的海底
204. Pretty cool,huh?
咔…咔…精彩吧,啊!
205. Thank you for that fine forensic analysis,Mr.Bodine.
谢谢你这番全面准确的分析路易斯
206. Of course,the experience of it was…
不过,现在回忆当时的情景
207. …somewhat different. 心情可不一样
208. Will you share it with us?
您能说说吗?
209. - I'm taking her to rest. - No.
- 我带她去休息 - 不
210. - Come on,Nana. - No!
- 走吧,奶奶 - 不
21. Give me the tape recorder.
录音
212. Tell us,Rose.
请您说吧
213. It's been 84 years.
已经84年了
214. It's okay. Just try to remember anything,anything at all.
没关系,想起多少说多少,尽量回忆
215. Do you want to hear this or not,Mr.Lovett?
你真的想听吗,拉维特先生
216. It's been 84 years…
已经84年了
217. …and I can still smell the fresh paint.
我还能闻到那般新漆的味道
218. The china had never been used.
瓷器和餐具都是新的
219. The sheets had never been slept in.
床单和被褥也是新的
220. Titanic was called the ship of dreaMs.
人们把泰坦尼克号叫作——梦想之船
221. And it was.
果然如此
2. It really was.
的确名不虚传
223.  -->
All third-class passengers with a forward berth…
住右,往右,慢点,慢点,好,右
224. …this way,please! This queue! Right here…
大家注意,大家注意,请往这边走,往这边走
225. - It's a big boat,huh? - Daddy,it's a ship.
- 这船真大啊 - 爸爸,这是轮船
226. You're right.
 没错
227. I don't see what all the fuss is about.
看不出有什么特别
228. It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauretania.
跟莫太号差不多大
229. You can be blase about some things,Rose,but not about Titanic,
你别小看了它露丝,它可不是一般的船
230. It's over 100 feet longer than Mauretania,and far more luxurious.
它比莫太号大多了,而且更豪划
231. Your daughter is far too difficult to impress,Ruth.
哼,你的女儿还挺难伺候的
232. So this is the ship they say is unsinkable.
我听说这是一艘不会沉的船
23. It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship.
是不会沉,连上帝都没法叫它沉
234. Sir,you have to check your baggage through the main terminal.
先生先生,请您先到那边走
235. It's round that way,sir.
在那边过行李
236. I put my faith in you,good sir. Now,kindly see my man.
好吧,我委托你替我去那边办一下
237. Yes,sir. It's my pleasure,sir. If I can do anything at all.
是的先生,我非常乐意为您效劳
238. Yes,right.
您尽管放心
239. All the trunks from that car there. Twelve from here…
好的,这儿来,这些行李你先点一下。这儿还有十二件
240. …and the safe,to the parlor suite,rooms B-52,54,56.
一个保险柜,送到头等舱豪划客舱52,54,56号
241. Ladies,we better hurry. Come along.
好了,女士们。该走了,跟上
242. - My coat? - I have it,miss.
- 我的外套 - 在这儿呢,小姐
243. Queue here for health inspection.
排队进行卫生检查
24. All third-class passengers queue here for health inspection.
三等舱的乘客排队上这儿来卫生检查
245. Chin up.
高兴点
246. - Welcome aboard,ma'am. - Welcome to Titanic.
- 欢迎上船 - 欢迎乘坐泰坦尼克号
247. It was the ship of dreams to everyone else.
对别人来说,泰坦尼克号是希望之船
248. To me,it was a slave ship…
可对我来说是绝望之船
249. …taking me back to America in chains.
就像用枷锁把我运向美国
250. Outwardly,I was everything a well brought up girl should be.
外表上我像个有教养举止文雅的姑娘
251. Inside,I was screaming.
可内心却在呐喊
252. Jack,you are pazzo,You bet everything we have.
杰克,你疯了,想倾家当产?
253. When you got nothing,you got nothing to lose.
没有家,就不怕倾家当产,哼
254. Sven?
分牌
25. Bet.
好吧
256. All right.
好了,我们该摊牌了
257. Moment of truth. Somebody's life is about to change.
改变命运的时刻到了
258. Fabrizio?
摊牌迪里
259. - Niente. - Niente.
- 噢,小牌 - 小牌
260. Olaf?
小牌
261. Nothing.
看看他的
262. Sven?
斯文
263. Two pair.
噢,两对
264. I'm sorry,Fabrizio.
对不起比利
265. Che sorry,ma vaffanculo! Did you bet all our money?
对不起有个屁用,都输光了
26. I'm sorry,you're not going to see your mom again for a long time.
我说对不起,是你不能回家孝顺你的爸爸妈妈了
267. Cause we're going to America. Full house,boys.
我们要去美国了。有完整的家庭,小孩
268. Come on.
噢!
269. I'm going home!
我要回家啦!
270. - I'm going home. - I go to America!
- 我要回家啦! - 我就要去美国了!
271. No,mate.
不,朋友
272. Titanic go to America,in five minutes.
泰坦尼克号就要启程了,还有五分钟
273. Shit,Fabri. Come on. Come on,here.
快点.我的上帝呀
274. We're riding in high style now. We're a couple of regular swells.
要坐豪划轮了!我们是未来的富翁!
275. We're practically goddamn royalty,ragazzo mio.
我们要享受天堂的生活了!噢!
276. You see? Is my destino.
我们转运了
27. Like I told you,I go to America to be millionaire.
我们要到美国发大财了!
278. - You are pazzo. - Maybe,but I've got the tickets.
快,快。我们得快点
279. - I thought you were fast. - Aspetta!
等等我,等等
280. Wait! Hey,wait!
嗯,等等,还有旅客呢!
281. We're passengers! Passengers!
等等!等等!
282. Have you been through the inspection queue?
你们通过卫生检查了?
283. Of course. 是的
284. Anyway,we don't have any lice. We're Americans,both of us.
没事的,我们是美国人,我们都是
285. Right. Come aboard.
对,好了上船!快!
286. We're the luckiest sons of bitches in the world. You know that?
我们是天底下最幸运的人了!
287. - You know somebody? - Of course not. That's not the point.
- 你认识什么人?
- 那不重要
28. - Goodbye. I'll miss you. - Goodbye!
- 再见!我会想念你的 - 再见
289. - Goodbye. - I will never forget you!
- 再见! - 我不会忘记你的!
290. Come with me,darling. Let's go.
往左边,左边孩子
291. G-60.
G60. 292. Excuse me,ma'am.
请让让,对不起
293. Right here.
噢,在这儿呢!
294. How you doing? Jack. Nice to meet you.
你好,我叫杰克。你好
295. Jack Dawson. Nice to meet you. How you doing?
我叫杰克•道森,你好! 幸会
296. Who says you get top bunk?
嘿,谁让你睡上铺了?
297. This is your private promenade deck,sir.
这个阳台供您一人使用
298. Would you be requiring anything? Excuse me.
先生还有什么吩咐吗?
29. - This one? - No.
好了!没事了!
30. It had a lot of faces on it.
是这张吗? 不,上面有许多脸的!
301. This is the one.
噢,是这张
302. Would you like all of them out,miss?
都摞出来?
303. Yes,we need a little color in this room.
嗯哼,是的,给屋里添点色彩
304. Put it in there. In the wardrobe.
撂到那边
305. God,not those finger-paintings again.
噢,别再买这些画儿了
306. They certainly were a waste of money.
纯粹是浪费钱…
307. The difference between Cal's taste in art and mine is that I have some.
我还懂点艺术欣赏
308. They're fascinating…
可他却一点儿不懂,瞧这张
309. …like being inside a dream or something.
象梦一般的幻景
310. There's truth,but no logic.
真实然而无序
31. - What's the artist's name? - Something Picasso.
- 画家叫什么名字? - 叫比加素
312. Something Picasso. He won't amount to a thing. He won't,trust me.
叫什么比加索,准出不了名我敢打赌
313. - Put the Degas in the bedroom. - At least they were cheap.
你信不信,嗯?哼!
314. Put it in the wardrobe.
把它们放在大橱里
315. At Cherbourg,a woman came aboard named Margaret Brown,
头等舱,有个法国女人叫马格瑞特•布朗
316. We all called her Molly. 大伙叫她莫丽
317. History would call her the Unsinkable Molly Brown,
历史学家称她为有福气的莫丽•布朗
318. I wasn't about to wait all day for you,sonny.
快过来帮我一下年轻人
319. Here,if you think you can manage.
在这里,如果你想应付
320. Her husband had struck gold,someplace out west.
他丈夫西部淘金找到金矿发了财
321. And she was what mother called "new money,"
我母亲管他们这种人叫暴发户
32. By the next afternoon,we were steaming west…
第二天下午,我们从爱尔兰的西海岸启航了
323. …from the coast of Ireland…
324. …with nothing out ahead of us but ocean.
眼前是一片茫茫的大海
325. Take her to sea,Mr.Murdoch. Let's stretch her legs.
现在启航麦道先生。让它全速前进
326. Yes,sir.

327. - All ahead full,Mr.Moody. - Very good,sir.
- 全速,莫里 - 很好
328. All ahead full.
嘿,全速前进!
329. All ahead full!
全速前进
330. Come on,lads,step lively.
往炉里加煤
331. What's the reading?
332. All right! Let's stoke her right up! We go full ahead!
全速前进,快加煤
3. Come on,right back to work.
334. 21 knots,sir.
船长,时速21. 335. Hey,look!
快,快看哪
336. See it?
看见了吗?
337. There's another one. See him?
看见了
338. Look at that one! Look at him jump!
噢,又一条。看它跳了,跳多高啊
339. I can see the Statue of Liberty already.
我已经看到自由女神像了
340. Very small,of course.
当然,就那么一点儿
341. I'm the king of the world!
我是宇宙之王!
342. She's the largest moving object ever made by the hand of man in all history.
泰坦尼克号是我们人类造船史上最大的一艘客轮
343. And our master shipbuilder,Mr.Andrews,here,designed her from the keel plates up.
船体的每个部份都是要德列先生一手设计的
34. I may have knocked her together,but the idea was Mr.Ismay's.
我只是出力,可是主意却是伊斯先生他出的
345. He envisioned a steamer so grand in scale…
他提出设想要造艘巨
346. …and so luxurious in its appointments that its supremacy would never be challenged.
规模要空前绝后
347. And here she is,willed into solid reality.
舒适豪划,新颖美观,所以,我就造了,理想新变成现实了
348. Hear,hear.

349. The salmon.
我要马哈鱼
350. You know I don't like that,Rose.
女孩子抽烟不好,露丝
351. She knows.
噢,她知道,哼,嗯…
352. We'll both have the lamb. Rare,with very little mint sauce.
我们要羊肉,嫩一点,加点薄荷
353. You like lamb,right,sweet pea?
嗯,亲爱的,行吗?
354. Sausage.
香肠
35. You gonna cut her meat for her,too,there,Cal?
卡尔,你是不是还想替她切呀?
356. Hey,who thought of the name Titanic?
嗯,这船名是谁起的,是你吗?
357. - Was it you,Bruce? - Yes,actually.
- 你的,布鲁斯? - 是的
358. I wanted to convey sheer size.
想使船的名字有点寓意
359. And size means stability,luxury…
泰坦尼克象征威严,坚固,豪华
360. …and above all,strength.
最重要的就是强度
361. Do you know of Dr. Freud,Mr.Ismay?
您知道弗罗伊德吗?
362. His ideas about the male preoccupation with size…
他认为男性过份注重威严是
363. …might be of particular interest to you.
为了吸引女性
364. What's gotten into you?
你胡说些什么呀?
365. Excuse me. 失陪
36. I do apologize.
抱歉
367. She's a pistol,Cal. Hope you can handle her.
她脾气不小,不好管吧?
368. I may have to start minding what she reads from now on…
看来我以后 得关心一下她都看些什么书?
369. …won't I,Mrs.Brown?
370. Freud,who is he? Is he a passenger?
弗罗伊德是谁?旅客?
371. The ship is nice?
这船可真不赖,啊
372. Yeah,it's an Irish ship.
爱尔兰人造的
373. Is English,no? 不是英国人?
374. No,it was built in Ireland. 15,000 Irishmen built this ship.
对,是在爱尔兰造的。用了两万多员工呢
375. Solid as a rock. Big Irish hands.
376. Well,that's typical.
结实极了,就象是岩石
37. First-class dogs come down here to take a shite.
你看这是头等舱的狗 到咱们贫民窟来拉屎撒尿
378. Lets us know where we rank in the scheme of things.
是呀,让我们看看等级的差别
379. Like we could forget.
怕我们不知道
380. I'm Tommy Ryan.
托米.雷
381. - Jack Dawson. - Hello.
杰克.道森 我叫菲比
382. - Fabrizio. - Hi.
你好
383. Do you make any money with your drawings?
你的画卖多少钱?
384. Forget it,boyo.
哼,别看了
385. You'd as like have angels fly out of your arse…
我看你是赖蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉
386. …as get next to the likes of her.
白日做梦
387. I saw my whole life as if I'd already lived it.
我知道自己一辈子都要这么过下去了
38. An endless parade of parties and cotillions…
整天是没完没了的舞会和聚餐
389. …yachts and polo matches.
游艇和马球赛
390. Always the same narrow people,the same mindless chatter.
交往的就这么几个人 说的尽是些无聊的话
391. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice…
我觉得自己仿佛站在高高的悬崖边
392. …with no one to pull me back.
没有人把我拉回来
393. No one who cared…
没人关心
394. …or even noticed.
也没人注意我
395. Don't do it.
别跳!
396. Stay back.
起开
397. Don't come any closer.
你别过来
398. Come on. Just give me your hand,I'll pull you back over.
来。伸出手,我拉你回来
39. No! Stay where you are.
不!你别过来
40. I mean it.
我说的是真的
401. I'll let go.
你别过来,我要跳了!
402. No,you won't.
你不会跳的
403. What do you mean,no I won't?
怎么不会
404. Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do. You don't know me.
别以为你知道我是怎么想的
405. Well,you would have done it already.
你根本就不了解我 啊,要跳早跳了
406. You're distracting me. Go away.
你别分我的心了,走开
407. I can't. I'm involved now.
我不能走。你要跳
408. You let go,and I'm going to have to jump in there after you.
那我只好跟着你跳了
409. Don't be absurd.
你别傻
410. - You'll be killed. - I'm a good swimmer.
- 你会被淹死的 - 我会游泳
41. The fall alone will kill you.
那会摔伤的!
412. It would hurt. I'm not saying it wouldn't.
摔伤?这倒有可能
413. To tell you the truth,I'm a lot more concerned…
不过,我更怕的是,水里温度低
414. …about that water being so cold.
会冷得让人爱不了
415. How cold?
有多冷?
416. Freezing. Maybe a couple of degrees over.
零度,也许不到零度
417. You ever … You ever been to Wisconsin?
嗯。你去过威斯康辛吗?
418. What?
什么?
419. They have some of the coldest winters around.
那个地方的冬天呀,冷极了
420. I grew up there,near Chippewa Falls.
我生在那个叫的北部
421. I remember,when I was a kid,me and my father…
小的时候,我常跟父亲
42. …we went ice fishing out on Lake Wissota.
在结冰的威索湖的钓鱼
423. - Ice fishing is,you know,where you … - I know what ice fishing is.
- 噢,冰上钩鱼就是 … - 我知道冰上钓鱼
424. Sorry.
对不起
425. You just seem like,you know,kind of an indoor girl.
我看你像是没出过门
426. Anyway,I … 噢,对了
427. I fell through some thin ice.
我掉进过冰河里
428. And I'm telling you…
知道吗
429. …water that cold…
水里呀冷极了
430. …like right down there…
跟这儿一样
431. …it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body.
像无数把尖刀扎遍你的全身似的
432. You can't breathe. You can't think.
噢,疼得要命。透不过气
43. Least,not about anything but the pain.
噢,比死了还难受呢
434. Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you.
噢,我当然不愿意跳下去了
435. Like I said…
可我说了
436. I don't have a choice.
我就不能后悔
437. I guess I'm kind of hoping you'll come back over the rail…
你呀,还是从栏杆上跨回来
438. …and get me off the hook here.
别逼我跳下去
439. You're crazy.
你疯了
440. That's what everybody says but…
别人也这么说
441. …with all due respect,miss …
请恕我冒犯
442. I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here.
我至少不想干这种傻事
443. Come on.

4. Give me your hand.
把手给我
445. You don't want to do this.
别干傻事
446. I'm Jack Dawson.
杰克•道森
447. Rose Dewitt Bukater.
露丝•黛尔凯特
448. I'll have to get you to write that one down.
这个名子不太好记呀
449. Come on.

450. I got you. Come on.
过来
451. Come on!

452. Help,please! 快救救我!
453. - Please,help me! - Listen to me. I've got you.
- 快救命!
- 听着!别怕!
454. I won't let go.
我抓住你不会松手的!
45. Now pull yourself up. Come on!
你用力往上好吗!
456. Come on. That's right.
用力!往上!
457. You can do it.
你能行
458. I got you.
我抓住你了
459. What's all this?
怎么回事!
460. You stand back! And don't move an inch!
滚开!站到一边去!
461. Fetch the master-at-arMs.
快去叫保安员!
462. This is completely unacceptable.
好大的胆子!
463. What made you think you could put your hands on my fiancee?
你这小子居然敢调戏我的未婚妻!
464. Look at me,you filth!
看看我混蛋!
465. - Cal. - What do you think you were you doing?
- 卡尔 - 你想干吗?想坐牢?
46. Cal,stop. It was an accident.
卡尔别这样!他救了我的命!
467. An accident?
嗯?他救了你?
468. It was.
是的
469. Stupid,really.
我不小心
470. I was leaning over and I slipped.
差点从栏杆上掉下水
471. I was leaning far over to see the …
嗯,我…噢,我趴在栏杆上想看 …
472. - Propellers? - Propellers,and I slipped.
- 螺旋浆?
- 螺旋浆,然后脚下一滑
473. And I would have gone overboard,but Mr.Dawson here saved me.
差点栽下去。多亏了道森先生他救了我
474. And almost went over himself.
他也差点掉水里去
475. She wanted to see the propellers.
哼,她想看螺旋浆?
476. Like I said,women and machinery do not mix.
我早说过,女人和机器没有缘份
47. Was that the way of it?
是这样吗小伙子?
478. Yeah,that was pretty much it.
是的,是的,差不多吧
479. Well,the boy's a hero,then. Good for you,son. Well done.
小伙子真勇敢好样的 干得好
480. So,it's all's well and back to our brandy?
好了,没事了。大伙回去接着喝吧
481. Look at you. You must be freezing. Let's get you inside.
瞧,你冻坏了,走,快进去吧
482. Perhaps a little something for the boy?
我说是不是应该给点奖励呢?
483. Of course.
嗯,当然
484. Mr.Lovejoy …
努杰
485. I think $20 should do it.
就给他20块吧
486. Is that the going rate for saving the woman you love?
救了你心爱的人就给这么点报酬?
487. Rose is displeased.
露丝不高兴了
48. What to do?
怎么办?
489. I know.
啊,有了
490. Perhaps you could join us for dinner tomorrow evening.
明晚上请你过来和我们一起用餐
491. To regale our group with your heroic tale.
跟我们大伙说一说,你的壮举
492. Sure. Count me in.
嗯,好,一定去
493. Good. It's settled then.
那好,说定了
494. This should be interesting.
真有意思,走吧宝贝
495. Can I bum a smoke?
嘘,你有香烟吗?
496. You'll want to tie those.
嗯!把鞋带系上
497. It's interesting. The young lady slipped so suddenly…
有意思。那位小姐是突然失足
498. …and you still had time to remove your jacket and your shoes.
可你却有功夫脱鞋和衣服去救她,哼!
49. I know you've been melancholy.
你不太愉快
50. I don't pretend to know why.
原因我不清楚
501. I intended to save this…
本来打算留着
502. …until the engagement gala next week.
下个星期订婚的时候再送给你
503. But I thought,tonight.
可是我改了主意
504. Good gracious!
噢,太漂亮了
505. Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you.
哈,但愿能表达我对你的一片心意
506. - Is it a … - Diamond? Yes.
- 这是 … - 钻石?是的
507. 56 carats to be exact.
哈,来,它的重量是56克拉
508. It was worn by Louis XVI.
路易十六戴过
509. And they called it Le Coeur de la Mer.
名叫勒克得勒麦赫
510. - The Heart of the Ocean. - The Heart of the Ocean. Yes.
- 海洋之心 - 海洋之心,是的
51. It's overwhelming.
这是无法抗拒的
512. It's for royalty.
嗯,贵族戴的
513. We are royalty,Rose.
我们是贵族,露丝
514. You know,there is nothing I couldn't give you.
你要什么我都给你
515. There is nothing I'd deny you…
只要你不拒绝
516. …if you would not deny me.
我把心给你
517. Open your heart to me,Rose.
你也把心给我露丝
518. I've been on my own since I was 15…
我十五岁的时候
519. …since my folks died.
我母就去逝了
520. And I had no brothers or sisters or close kin in that part of the country.
我就自立了,我没有兄弟姐妹,也没有亲戚
521. So I lit on out of there and I haven't been back since.
所以离开家乡以后就再也没回去过
52. You can just call me a tumbleweed blowing in the wind.
人家都说我是无根的小草,哼
523. Well,Rose,we've walked about a mile around this boat deck…
噢,露丝,我们绕甲板走了半天了
524. …chewed over how great the weather's been and how I grew up but…
尽谈论这蓝天天和大海,还有我的身世
525. …I reckon that's not why you came to talk to me,is it?
恐怕你找我还有别的事吧
526. - Mr.Dawson. - Jack.
- 道森先生 - 杰克
527. Jack …
噢,杰克
528. I want to thank you for what you did.
我是来向你道谢的
529. Not just for pulling me back …
你不仅救了我还为我掩饰
530. - but for your discretion. - You're welcome.
别客气
531. Look …
听着
532. I know what you must be thinking:
我知道你是怎么想的
53. "Poor little rich girl. What does she know about misery?"
你这个阔小姐。生在福中不知福
534. No.
不,不
535. That's not what I was thinking.
我没这么想
536. What I was thinking was…
我是在想这个姑娘出了什么事?
537. what could have happened to this girl to make her think she had no way out?
为什么会感到绝望
538. Well,I…
因为
539. It was everything.
所有的一切
540. It was my whole world and all the people in it.
我的环境
541. And inertia of my life…
还有周围的人使我感到乏味
542. …plunging ahead,and me,powerless to stop it.
我想摆脱,可我却,我却无力自拨
543. God,look at that thing.
哇,这么大
54. You'd have gone straight to the bottom.
戴着挺沉吧?
545. Five hundred invitations have gone out.
发出了五百份结婚请柬
546. All of Philadelphia society will be there.
所有的名门旺族都会来
547. And all the while,I feel…
我觉得就象
548. …I'm standing in the middle of a crowded room …
被困在茫茫的人海里
549. Screaming at the top of my lungs,and no one even looks up.
拼命挣扎大声呼叫却没有理睬我
550. Do you love him?
爱他吗?
551. Pardon me?
你说什么?
552. Do you love him?
你爱他吗?
553. You're being very rude. You shouldn't be asking me this.
你真无理,你不应该问我这个问题
554. It's a simple question. Do you love the guy or not?
这不难回答,你是爱他还是不爱他?
5. This is not a suitable conversation.
哈,我们谈论这个问题不太合适
556. Why can't you just answer the question?
哼哈,我请你回答我
557. This is absurd.
哈…哈,这太荒唐了
558. You don't know me and I don't know you…
我们俩刚认识
559. and we are not having this conversation at all.
你根本就不该问我这个问题
560. You are rude and uncouth and presumptuous…
你很无理,很粗鲁还很放肆
561. …and I am leaving now.
我现在要走了
562. Jack,Mr.Dawson,it's been a pleasure.
杰克•道森先生,我不打扰了,我是过来道谢的
563. I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you…
我已经道谢过了,我走了
564. And you've insulted me.
还骂了我?
565. Well,you deserved it.
啊,那是你自找的
56. - Right. - Right.
- 好 - 好
567. - I thought you were leaving. - I am.
那怎么还不走哇? 啊,我是该走了
568. You are so annoying.
你真讨厌
569. Wait,I don't have to leave.
等等
570. This is my part of the ship. You leave.
我干嘛要走,这是我的区域。该你走
571. Well,well,well! Now who's being rude?
哦,噢…好,好,好哇 到底谁无理?啊
572. What is this stupid thing you're carrying around?
让我看看这破玩意是什么?
573. So,what are you,an artist or something?
怎么你是个画家?
574. These are rather good.
画的不错
575. They're very good,actually.
相当不错
576. Jack,this is exquisite work.
天哪,简直是一流的
57. They didn't think too much of them in old Paris.
哼,可在巴黎却没人赏识
578. Paris?
巴黎?
579. You do get around for a …
嗯,你去过那儿?
580. A person of limited means.
可你,嗯,你的经济上并不宽裕
581. Go on,a poor guy. You can say it.
直说好了,是个穷光蛋,哼
582. Well,well,well.
这太美了
583. And these were drawn from life?
都是实物写生吗?
584. That's one of the good things about Paris.
我看巴黎就这点好
585. Lots of girls willing to take their clothes off.
姑娘们都乐意当模特儿
586. You liked this woman.
你喜欢这女人?
587. You used her several times.
有好几幅都是她的
58. She had beautiful hands,you see?
啊,她的手非常美,瞧
589. I think you must have had a love affair with her.
你非常迷恋她,对吗?
590. No. Just with her hands.
哦,不不。是迷恋她的手
591. She was a one-legged prostitute.
她只有一条腿
592. See?

593. She had a good sense of humor,though.
她挺幽默的
594. And this lady…
哦,你看这个女人
595. …she used to sit at this bar every night…
她每天夜里都坐在酒吧
596. …wearing every piece of jewelry she owned…
戴着她自己的所有的首饰
597. …just waiting for her long lost love.
为了等她那个久无音讯的恋人
598. We called her Madame Bijoux.
外号叫“珠宝夫人”
59. See,her clothes are all moth-eaten.
瞧,全是耗子啃的
60. Well,you have a gift,Jack.
嗯,杰克,你很有无赋
601. You do.
是的
602. - You see people. - I see you.
- 你能看透人 - 包括你
603. And?
说呀
604. You wouldn't have jumped.
你不会跳海的
605. But the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
上那所大学是为了找一个好丈夫
606. Rose has already done that.
露丝已经找到了
607. Look,here comes that vulgar Brown woman.
瞧,那个庸女人来了
608. Quickly,get up before she sits with us.
趁她没过来我们快走
609. Hello,girls. I was hoping I'd catch you at tea.
你们好
610. We're awfully sorry. You missed it.
我们一起喝茶吧 很报歉我们喝过了
61. The Countess and I were just off to take the air on the boat deck.
伯爵夫人和我正准备出去走走
612. What a lovely idea. I need to catch up on my gossip.
太好了,老在屋里呆着,我也怪闷
613. Countess.
嗯,伯爵夫人
614. You've not yet lit the last four boilers?
还有四个锅炉没点火?
615. No,I don't see the need.
是啊,没必要都点
616. We are making excellent time.
船速已经够快了
617. The press knows the size of Titanic.
泰坦尼克号是超巨轮
618. Now,I want them to marvel at her speed.
它的速度也应是超速的
619. We must give them something new to print.
报界需要新鲜事
620. This maiden voyage of Titanic must make headlines.
这头一次的启航,一定要争取上头版
621. Mr.Ismay…
嗯,伊斯先生,轮船刚启动
62. I would prefer not to push the engines until they've been properly run in.
最好能开一会儿,再提速
623. Of course,I'm just a passenger.
我只是乘客
624. I leave it to your good offices to decide what's best.
该怎么做这得由您自己决定
625. But what a glorious end to your final crossing…
我劝您争取在退休之前创造奇迹
626. ..if we were to get into New York on Tuesday night and surprise them all.
627. Make the morning papers.
让船提前到达纽约,轰动舆论界
628. Retire with a bang,eh,E.J?
然后光荣退休,您看怎么样?
629. Good man.
好极了
630. After that,I worked on a squid boat in Monterey…
我过去,曾经在渔船上打过工
631. …then I went down to Los Angeles to the pier in Santa Monica…
然后又到了洛杉矶
632. …and started doing portraits there for 10 cents apiece.
在莫尼卡码头替人画肖像,每幅画才卖一毛钱
63. Why can't I be like you,Jack?
杰克,我真的很羡慕你
634. Just head out for the horizon whenever I feel like it.
你可以随心所欲的想去哪就去哪
635. Say we'll go there sometime,to that pier…
我真希望和你一块去闯
636. …even if we only ever just talk about it.
可做不到,想都不敢想
637. No,we'll do it. We'll drink cheap beer…
可以幻想,喝劣质酒
638. …we'll ride on the roller coaster till we throw up.
坐山野车,翻山越岭
639. Then we'll ride horses on the beach,right in the surf.
骑着马,在海滩上
640. But you'll have to do it like a real cowboy,none of that sidesaddle stuff.
随意奔跑,噢,当然了,得象个真正的牛仔,不能侧着身子
641. - You mean,one leg on each side? - Yeah.
你的意思是,两脚分开
642. 对
643. - Can you show me? - Sure,if you like.
你教我 行,没问题
64. Teach me to ride like a man.
学男的骑马
645. And chew tobacco like a man.
学男的怎么嚼烟
646. And spit like a man.
还有,学男的吐唾沫
647. What,they didn't teach you that in finishing school?
哎,以前在学校没学过啊
648. No.
没有
649. Come on,I'll show you. Let's do it.
哎,我教你,来
650. I'll show you how,come on.
行吗?
651. - Jack,no. - Come on.
这就教,来吧
652. - No. Wait,Jack. - Come on.
653. No,Jack. I couldn't possibly,Jack.
不,杰克。我学不会的,杰克
654. Watch closely.
来吧,来
65. That's disgusting.
这太恶心了
656. All right,your turn.
好,你来试试
657. That was pitiful. Come on,you really gotta hawk it back.
这太轻了
658. Get some leverage to it,use your arms…
你得先吸一下,懂吗
659. …arc your neck.
要尽量地吸,撑着手,挺着肚子
660. You see the range on that thing?
这样才吐得远呢
661. Okay,go. 你来
662. - That was better. You got to work on it. - Really?
好多了,你得先练练
663. Really try to hawk it up and get some body to it. You gotta…
使劲往回吸,这是关键,看我的
664. Mother.
妈妈
665. May I introduce Jack Dawson?
这位就是杰克.道森
6. Charmed,I'm sure.
真是
667. The others were gracious and curious…
别人倒对我的救命恩人感到敬佩
668. …about the man who'd saved my life.
好奇地问过不停
669. But my mother looked at him like an insect.
可我母亲却把他看成一条虫
670. A dangerous insect which must be squashed quickly.
一条危险的害虫,恨不得一下子捏死他
671. Jack,sounds like you're a good man to have around in a sticky spot.
杰克,你遇事这么沉着,真了不起
672. Why do they always insist on announcing dinner…
干什么每天开饭都吹冲锋号
673. …like a damn cavalry charge?
跟打仗似的
674. Shall we go dress,Mother?
我们去更衣
675. See you at dinner,Jack.
回头见,杰克
676. Son?
喂,孩子
67. Son!
孩子
678. Do you have the slightest comprehension of what you're doing?
知道自己在干什么吗
679. Not really.
不清楚
680. You're about to go into the snake pit.
你是在往蛇窝里钻
681. What are you planning to wear?
打算穿什么
682. I figured. Come on.
啊,我估计对了。来吧
683. I was right.
对的
684. You and my son are just about the same size.
你的身材跟我儿子一模一样
685. Pretty close.
挺合身的
686. You shine up like a new penny.
噢,简直象换了一个人,哈…
687. Good evening,sir.
您好,先生
68. There are several thousand tons of Hockley steel in this very ship.
造船用的不少钢材
689. - Which part? - All the right ones,of course.
是霍利家提供的
690. Then we'll know who to hold accountable if there's a problem.
噢,难怪这船这么坚固
691. - Where's my daughter? - She'll be along.
692. There is the Countess.
啊,伯爵夫人
693. - Hello,my dear. - Good evening,Cal.
您好夫人 你好,卡尔
694. So good to see you.
很高兴见到你
695. I saw that in a nickelodeon once and I always wanted to do it.
从电影里学的,现在,总算用上了
696. I'll see you at dinner.
一会儿见
697. Darling…
亲爱的?
698. surely you remember Mr.Dawson.
还记得道森先生吗
69. Dawson.
道森?
70. That's amazing.
哼,变样了
701. You could almost pass for a gentleman.
你倒挺象个绅士
702. Almost.
啊,差不多
703. Extraordinary.
哼,神了
704. My dear,it's delightful to see you.
那边
705. My dear,it's delightful to see you.
这次旅行太神奇了
706. What a remarkable voyage this is.
是的,够刺激的
707. - It's mad,isn't it? - Completely lunatic.
708. There's the Countess of Rothes.
洛士伯爵夫人
709. And that's John Jacob Astor…
还有噢,那是约翰乔斯特,船上最富有的人
710. the richest man on the ship.
他刚跟太太离了婚
71. His little wifey there,Madeleine,is my age,and in a delicate condition.
娶了这位年轻的梅伦
712. See how she's trying to hide it?
噢,已经有身孕了
713. Quite the scandal.
是个丑角 噢
714. And that's Benjamin Guggenheim and his mistress,Madame Aubert.
这是班杰古都和他的情妇欧拔夫人
715. Mrs.Guggenheim is at home with the children,of course.
古都太太当然是在家看孩子了
716. And over here,we have Sir Cosmo and Lucile,Lady Duff-Gordon.
这是高莫爵士和路斯尔夫人
717. She designs naughty lingerie,among her many talents.
她擅长设计女式内衣
718. Very popular with the royals.
她很注重魅力,非常受贵族们欢迎
719. Congratulations,Hockley. She's splendid.
你的未婚妻很可爱
720. Why,thank you.
谢谢
721. - Care to escort a lady to dinner? - Certainly.
- 大家喝一杯吧 - 陪女士去用餐?
72. Sweet pea? 噢,很荣幸
723. Ain't nothing to it,is there,Jack? Remember,they love money.
哈,亲爱的,亲爱的。在这儿交际不难,这儿的人崇拜金钱
724. So just pretend like you own a gold mine and you're in the club.
谁要假装有钱,就会受到欢迎
725. Hey,Astor.
嗨,奥斯特,哈 …
726. Hello,Molly,nice to see you.
噢,莫莉,见到你真高兴
727. J.J.,Madeleine,I'd like you to meet Jack Dawson.
你好,梅伦,这位是杰克道森
728. - How do you do? - Pleasure.
你好 你好
729. Well,Jack…
啊,幸会
730. …are you of the Boston Dawsons?
波士顿道森家族的?
731. No,the Chippewa Falls Dawsons,actually.
啊,不,先生,我是却普道森家族的
732. Oh,yes.
噢,是吗?
73. He must have been nervous,but he never faltered,
他,有点紧张,可十分镇定
734. They assumed he was one of them.
别人当他是阔少爷
735. Heir to a railroad fortune,perhaps.
以为是哪家大老版的公子
736. New money,obviously,but still a member of the club.
是个暴发户,不过 他,同样属于上流社会
737. Mother,of course,could always be counted upon.
可是,我母亲却怎么样也容不下他
738. Tell us of the accommodations in steerage,Mr.Dawson.
你们舱的条件怎么样,道森先生
739. I hear they're quite good on this ship.
听说相当不错,是吗?
740. The best I've seen,ma'am. Hardly any rats.
的确不错,夫人。连个耗子都没有
741. Mr.Dawson is joining us from the third class.
哈…道森是从三等舱来的
742. He was of some assistance to my fiancee last night.
他曾经救过我的未婚妻
743. It turns out that Mr.Dawson is quite a fine artist.
道森是个相当不错的画家
74. He was kind enough to show me some of his work today.
今天他给我看过他的画
745. Rose and I differ somewhat in our definition of fine art.
路斯和我对画的看法不同
746. Not to impugn your work,sir.
噢,当然不是指你的画
747. Are these all for me?
都是我的?
748. Just start from the outside and work your way in.
对,由外向里换着使
749. He knows every rivet in her,don't you,Thomas?
我的船多亏了安德鲁先生
750. Your ship is a wonder,Mr.Andrews. Truly.
船造得真好,安德鲁先生
751. Thank you,Rose.
谢谢,路斯
752. How do you take your caviar,sir?
您要鱼子酱吗
753. No caviar for me,thanks.
我不要,谢谢
754. Never did like it much.
我不喜欢吃这个
75. And where exactly do you live,Mr.Dawson?
你住在哪儿,道森先生
756. Right now,my address is the RMS Titanic,
目前,我住在泰坦尼克号上
757. After that,I'm on God's good humor.
以后住在哪儿,那得听从上帝的安排
758. And how is it you have means to travel?
啊,你旅行的费用是从哪里来的呢
759. I work my way from place to place.
啊,我走一路干一路的活
760. You know,tramp steamers and such.
如在货轮上打工
761. But I won my ticket on Titanic here at a lucky hand at poker.
这张泰坦尼克号的船票是打扑克赢的
762. A very lucky hand.
哼,我运气好
763. All life is a game of luck.
人的命运完全靠赌博
764. A real man makes his own luck,Archie. Right,Dawson?
嗯…命运完全是要靠奋斗的,对吗

765. And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing,do you?
那么,你觉得你现在的生活有意思吗
76. Yes,ma'am,I do.
是的,夫人,是的
767. I mean,I've got everything I need right here with me.
因为我需要的我全都有了
768. I got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper.
一个健康的身体,还有几张画纸,哈
769. I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen…
没有烦恼的心事,也没有牵挂的人
770. …or who I'm gonna meet…
想去哪儿我就可以去哪儿
771. …where I'm gonna wind up.
772. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge,and now…
昨天夜里,我还在大桥下面
773. …here I am on the grandest ship in the world…
今天就来到巨轮豪划的餐厅
774. …having champagne with you fine people.
跟诸位在一起就餐
775. I'll take some more of that.
好,再来一杯,人生短暂
776. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.
我不想虚度年华
7. You never know what hand you're gonna get dealt next.
未来的命运要顺其自然
778. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
有了机遇就要抓住
779. Here you go,Cal.
给你,卡尔
780. To make each day count.
要享受每一天
781. - Well said,Jack. - Hear,hear.
嗯,说得好,杰克
782. To making it count.
享受每一天
783. Bravo.
哈…
784. But Mr.Brown had no idea I'd hidden the money in the stove.
我丈夫不知道我把钱藏在炉子里了
785. So he comes home drunk as a pig,celebrating,and he lights a fire.
他醉醺醺的回到家就把炉子给点着了
786. Bravo.
好啊
787. Next it'll be brandies in the smoking room.
男人们都要到隔壁房间喝酒了
78. - Join me in a brandy,gentlemen? - What a good idea.
- 大家一块儿去喝一点儿吧 - 先生们,请吧,请吧
789. Now they retreat into a cloud of smoke and congratulate each other…
他们去抽烟喝酒
790. …on being masters of the universe.
夸夸其谈,互相吹捧,真是无聊
791. Ladies,thank you for the pleasure of your company.
女士们,对不起,我们要失陪了
792. Rose,may I escort you to the cabin?
路斯,我送你回去吧
793. No,I'll stay here.
不,不,我不走
794. Here you go,Molly.
给,莫莉
795. Joining us,Dawson?
你也一起来吧,道森
796. You don't want to stay out here with the women,do you?
你想留下来陪女士们,对吧
797. - No,thanks,I've got to be heading back. - Probably best.
噢,谢谢,我要回客舱
798. It'll be all business and politics,that sort of thing.
好吧,那也好,我们要谈一些生意上的事
79. Wouldn't interest you.
你没兴趣
80. But,Dawson good of you to come.
道森,谢谢光临
801. Jack,must you go?
你也要走?
802. Time for me to go row with the other slaves.
我现在该回到奴隶呆的地方去了
803. Good night,Rose.
晚安
804. So you want to go to a real party?
想去参加真正的派对吗
805. Is okay if I put my hand here? Okay.
把手放在这,行吗?可以
806. What?
你说什么
807. I can't understand you.
你说的我一点儿都听不懂
808. I'm going to dance with her now,all right?
劳拉,我请她跳,好吗
809. Come on.
来吧
810. - What? - Come on.
来吧
81. - Come with me. - Jack! Jack,wait.
- 来呀 - 不,杰克,等等
812. I can't do this.
我…不会跳
813. We're gonna have to get a little bit closer,like this.
得靠近一点,象这样
814. You're still my best girl,Cora.
劳拉,她比不上你
815. - I don't know the steps. - Neither do I,just go with it.
- 我不会步子 - 我也不会,跟着拍子
816. Don't think.
别多想
817. Wait,Jack! Stop!
慢点,杰克,快停下来
818. Stop! Wait!
好吧
819. Jack,no.
杰克,不
820. Beyond the jurisdiction of the Sherman Act.
这已经超过联邦政府规定的权限范围
821. So my lawyers will argue.
所以我的律师将要辩论
82. That's what Rockefeller said,but the Supreme Court is not swallowing it.
洛克菲勒说最高法院不受理此案
823. What?
加油,使劲
824. You think a first-class girl can't drink?
怎么,你以为头等舱的姑娘就不会喝?
825. Get out of here.
啊!滚开
826. You all right?
你没事吧
827. I'm fine.
没事
828. Two out of three.
三选二
829. So …
再来,再来
830. you think you're big tough men?
喂,喂,有什么了不起的
831. Let's see you do this.
看我露一手
832. Hold this for me,Jack. Hold it up.
帮个忙,杰克。提高点儿
83. Jesus,Mary and Joseph.
噢,我的天哪
834. - Are you all right? - I haven't done that in years.
- 没事吧 - 好多年没练了
835.  -->
Coffee,sir?
先生,您要咖啡吗
836. I had hoped you would come to me last night.
昨晚,你怎么没来
837. I was tired.
我太累了
838. Your exertions below decks were,no doubt,exhausting.
哼,是啊,在三等舱玩得太累了
839. I see you had that undertaker of a manservant follow me. How typical.
我知道你派人跟踪我
840. You will never behave like that again,Rose,do you understand?
我早就已经知道了。以后,不许再到三等舱去了,明白
841. I'm not a foreman in one of your mills that you can command.
我不是你厂里的工头, 受你的管制
842. I'm your fiancee.
我是你的未婚妻
843. My fiancee!
哼,我未婚妻?我未婚妻
84. Yes,you are,and my wife!
也是我妻子,尽管没结婚
845. My wife in practice,if not yet by law. So you will honor me.
实际上已经是了 所以你必须要忠于我,知道吗?
846. You'll honor me the way a wife is required to honor her husband.
要像妻子忠于丈夫一样忠于我
847. Because I will not be made out a fool,Rose.
因为我不想当白痴
848. Is this in any way unclear?
你明白吗?
849. No.
明白
850. Good. Excuse me.

851. Miss Rose.
露丝小姐
852. - We had a little accident. - That's all right,Miss Rose.
- 我们有点小问题 - 没关系,没关系的
853. - Sorry,Trudy. - It's all right.
对不起,对不起…
854. Let me help you.
让我帮你吧
85. It's all right,miss.
别难过
856. - Tea,Trudy. - Yes,ma'am.
- 茶 - 是,夫人
857. You are not to see that boy again. Do you understand me?
别再见那个男人,明白吗?
858. Rose,I forbid it.
露丝,我不允许
859. Stop it,Mother. You'll give yourself a nosebleed.
别管我妈妈,我不是小孩子
860. This is not a game.
别顶嘴
861. Our situation is precarious.
我们的处境很困难
862. You know the money's gone.
钱已经花光了
863. Of course I know it's gone.
我已经知道了
864. You remind me every day.
您每天都提
865. Your father left us nothing but a legacy of bad debts hidden by a good name.
你父亲去世,只给我们留下贵族身份,别的什么也没留下
86. That name is the only card we have to play.
我们只能靠这个身份来求得生存
867. I don't understand you.
你应该明白
868. It is a fine match with Hockley. It will ensure our survival.
跟霍利家结婚是咱们母女唯一的出路
869. How can you put this on my shoulders?
怎么能让我承担责任
870. Why are you being so selfish?
你怎么能这么自私呢
871. I'm being selfish?
你说我自私?
872. Do you want to see me working as a seamstress?
你想让我去当缝纫女工
873. Is that what you want?
你忍心吗?
874. To see our fine things sold at auction?
靠卖家当过日子
875. Our memories scattered to the wind?
把以往的好日子给毁了
876. It's so unfair.
这太不公平
87. Of course it's unfair.
这是不公平
878. We're women.
我们女人
879. Our choices are never easy.
由不得自己作主
880. Protect them by Thy guarding hand.
我们的选择永远艰难
881. ∮From every peril on the land
*用你引导的手保护他们 使他们不怕地上的危险*
882. ∮O spirit whom the Father sent
*天父所派遣的圣灵*
883. ∮To spread abroad the firmament
*要散在外面的天空里*
884. ∮O wind of heaven,by Thy might
*用你之能,天堂的风*
885. ∮Save all who dare the eagle's flight
*拯救鹰飞的人们*
886. ∮And keep them by Thy watchful
*你看顾他们*
887. - Hello,Mr.Andrews. - Hello,Jack.
- 你好,安德鲁先生 - 你好,杰克
8. I just need to talk to somebody for a second.
对不起,先生,我想找个人
889. - Sir,you're not supposed to be in here. - I just need to speak to someone.
- 先生,这儿你是不能进去的 - 我想找个人
890. I was just here last night,you don't remember me?
我昨天晚上来过这儿,你忘了吗
891. No,I'm afraid I don't.
我根本没见过你
892. - Now,you're gonna have to turn around. - He'll tell you.
- 你还是请回吧,先生 - 你问他
893. I just need to talk …
我是来找 …
894. Mr.Hockley and Mrs.Dewitt Bukater…
霍利先生和那位凯特夫人
895. …continue to be appreciative of your assistance.
他们非常感谢你的帮助
896. They asked me to give you this in gratitude.
噢,他们让我把这个交给你
897. I don't want your money. Please. I just …
我不要钱,先生
898. Also to remind you that you hold a third-class ticket…
别忘了你是三等舱的乘客
89. …and that your presence here is no longer appropriate.
要是再到头等舱来就不受欢迎了
90. Please,I just wanna speak to Rose for one second.
请让我进去,找露丝说几句话,行吗
901. Gentlemen,please see Mr.Dawson gets back to where he belongs…
先生们,请你们送杰克先生,回到属于他自己的客舱去
902. …and that he stays there.
他住在那儿
903. Yes,sir. Come along,you.
是,先生。走吧
904. ∮Hear us when we cry to Thee
*请聆听我们向你哭诉*
905. ∮For those in peril on the sea
*为了在海上有危险的人*
906. And why do you have two steering wheels?
怎么有两个驾驶盘呢?
907. - We really only use this near shore. - Excuse me,sir.
- 噢,这个是靠岸用的 - 报告船长
908. Another ice warning. This one is from the Noordam.
又接到警告。附近有冰山
909. Thank you,Sparks.
谢谢拉托
910. Not to worry. Quite normal for this time of year.
噢,别紧张 这个季节常有的事,没什么
91. In fact,we're speeding up. I've just ordered the last boilers lit.
放心吧,我还下命令提速了呢
912. Okay,son,wind it up tight like I showed you. That's right.
来,像我刚才那样甩下去
913. Okay,now,let it go.
手放松,噢
914. That's excellent.
太好了,真是个聪明的孩子
915. Mr.Andrews,forgive me…
安德鲁先生,我有个问题
916. …I did the sum in my head…
我刚才粗劣的算了一下
917. …and with the number of lifeboats times the capacity you mentioned.
把救生艇的总数乘以每一条的载量
918. Forgive me,but it seems that there are not enough for everyone aboard.
怎么,好像是装不下船上所有的乘客
919. About half,actually.
能装下一半吧
920. Rose,you miss nothing,do you?
哈,路斯,你真是一个心细的姑娘
921. In fact,I put in these new-type davits…
你看,我在这边的甲板上
92. …which can take an extra row of boats inside this one.
也安了架子用来挂救生艇
923. But it was thought,by some…
可有人说
924. …the deck would look too cluttered.
这样的甲板就显得过分拥挤了
925. So,I was overruled.
所以,就给否决了
926. It's a waste of deck space as it is in an unsinkable ship.
这是不沉之船,根本用不着救生艇
927. Sleep soundly,young Rose.
放心吧,路斯
928. I have built you a good ship,strong and true.
我为你造的船 可以说是坚不可摧
929. She's all the lifeboat you need.
救生艇可以说是一种摆设
930. Keep heading aft. The next stop will be the engine room.
往前走,参观发动机
931. Come on.
过来
932. Jack,this is impossible. I can't see you.
嗯?杰克,杰克。别再来找我了,我们分手吧
93. - I need to talk to you. - No,Jack. No.
- 我有话说 - 不,杰克,不
934. Jack,I'm engaged.
杰克,我订婚了
935. I'm marrying Cal.
要嫁给卡尔
936. I love Cal.
我爱他
937. Rose,you're no picnic,all right?
露丝,你很任性
938. You're a spoiled little brat,even.
因为你从小被人宠坏了
939. But under that,you're the most amazingly…
可是你的心灵却十分的高尚
940. …astounding,wonderful girl…
你是一个纯洁善良的姑娘
941. …Woman that I've ever known and …
你与众不同,而且
942. - Jack,I … - No,let me try to get this out.
- 杰克 - 你让我说完
943. You're …
你 …
94. I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works.
我不傻,我很清楚这个世道
945. I've got $10 in my pocket.
我兜里没有几块钱
946. I have nothing to offer you and I know that.
我没什么给你
947. I understand.
这我明白,我理解你
948. But I'm too involved now.
可我太在乎你了
949. You jump,I jump,remember?
你跳我也跳,记得吗?
950. I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right.
离开你,我实在放心不下
951. That's all that I want. 就这样
952. Well,I'm fine.
我很好
953. I'll be fine. Really.
也很快活,是真的
954. Really?
是吗?
95. I don't think so.
不是吧
956. They have got you trapped,Rose.
你被他们捆住了路斯
957. And you're gonna die if you don't break free.
摆脱不了会死的
958. Maybe not right away,because you're strong…
不会马上死,因为你倔强
959. …but sooner or later,that fire that I love about you,Rose…
可在这个摧残人格的环境里
960. …that fire's gonna burn out.
路斯,你早晚会被他们折磨死的
961. It's not up to you to save me,Jack.
可你救不了我!杰克
962. You're right.
是的
963. Only you can do that.
只能自己救自己
964. I'm going back. Leave me alone.
我该走了。你放开我
965. Tell Lucile about the disaster you had with the stationers.
你告诉鲁撒 我们遇到不愉快的麻烦事儿
96. Of course,the invitations had to be sent back,twice.
噢,请都退回印刷厂重印了
967. - Oh,my dear. - And the dreadful bridesmaids' gowns.
噢,天哪
968. Let me tell you,what an odyssey that has been.
还有那件伴娘的礼服太难看了 简直没法穿
969. Rose decided she wanted lavender. She knows I detest the color.
露丝非要浅紫色的
970. She did it to spite me.
明明知道我不喜欢,她是故意气我
971. If only you'd come to me sooner.
你早就应该找我
972. Ruth saw some of my designs in La Mode Illustree…
上回我替玛布瑞公爵的千斤
973. …they were for the trousseau…
设计的结婚礼服登在服装杂志上
974. …of the Duchess of Marlborough's youngest daughter.
那些挺美的。亲爱的,我想你会同意的
975. We've created something of a phoenix from the ashes.
我变个魔术能从破烂里捡出个凤凰
976. Hello,Jack.
你好,杰克
97. I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
978. They said you might be up here …
我到这里来找你
979. Give me your hand.
把手给我
980. Now close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
981. Go on.
快闭呀
982. Now step up.
上来
983. Now hold on to the railing. Keep your eyes closed.
抓住栏杆
984. - Don't peek. - I'm not.
闭上眼睛,别偷看 我没偷看
985. Step up onto the rail.
跨到栏杆上
986. Hold on. Hold on.
抓紧
987. Keep your eyes closed.
眼睛闭好了
98. - Do you trust me? - I trust you.
- 相信我吗? - 我相信你
989. All right,open your eyes.
好了,睁开眼睛
990. I'm flying. Jack.
啊,噢,我飞了。杰克
991. Come,Josephine,in my flying machine
飞吧,约瑟芬,乘上飞船
992. Going up she goes Up she goes
伴我一起翱翔,他飞呀飞,飞上了云霄
993. That was the last time Titanic ever saw daylight.
这是在泰坦尼克号上的最后一个黄昏
994. We're up to dusk,the night of the sinking.
是巨轮出事的那天晚上
995. - Six hours to go. - Incredible.
六小时后沉的
996. There's Smith,and he's standing there…
没错,当时船长接到警报说有冰山
997. …and he's got the iceberg warning in his fucking hand.
998. Excuse me,his hand,and he's ordering more speed.
可那混蛋,那个船长,却命令提速
9. Twenty-six years of experience working against him.
多年的航海经验使他过分自信
10. He figures anything big enough to sink the ship,they're gonna see in time to turn.
他以为能够及时的发现冰山,迅速转航向
1001. But the ship's too big with too small a rudder.
可是船体太大,船舵小
1002. Doesn't corner worth a damn.
根本来不及
1003. Everything he knows is wrong.
他判断错了
1004. It's quite proper,I assure you. This is the sitting room.
哈,这儿最合适了,真的。这儿是客厅
1005. - Will this light do? - What?
- 够亮吗?
- 什么?
1006. Don't artists need good light?
灯光够亮吗
1007. That is true,but I'm not used to working in such horrible conditions.
够了,不过。这个环境真是太糟糕了
1008. Monet!
莫耐
1009. - You know his work? - Of course.
- 你知道他? - 当然
1010. Look at his use of color here. Isn't he great?
瞧,他的颜色用的多妙啊
101. I know. It's extraordinary.
是呀,非常独特
1012. Cal insists on carting this hideous thing everywhere.
卡尔到哪儿都要带着这个柜子
1013. Should we be expecting him anytime soon?
他随时都可能回来吗
1014. Not as long as the cigars and brandy hold out.
他得抽足烟,喝够酒才能回来呢
1015. That's nice. What is it,a sapphire?
噢,真漂亮。是蓝宝石吗
1016. A diamond. A very rare diamond.
是钻石。世上罕见的
1017. Jack,I want you to draw me like one of your French girls.
杰克,我要你也为我画一张像
1018. - Wearing this. - All right.
- 戴着这个 - 好的
1019. Wearing only this.
只戴这个
1020. The last thing I need…
我可不愿意
1021. …is another picture of me looking like a porcelain doll.
再按别人的意思画我自己的像
102. As a paying customer.
我付过钱了
1023. I expect to get what I want.
你应该按我的意思画我像
1024. Over on the bed. The couch.
请上床,噢,沙发
1025. Come. Lie down.
对,躺下
1026. - Tell me when it looks right. - Put your arm back the way it was.
- 摆什么姿势 - 手放在,就放在那儿好了
1027. Put that other arm up,that hand right by your face there.
对。把胳膊抬起来 那只手放在腮边
1028. Right.

1029. Now,head down.
好,低头
1030. Eyes to me,keep them on me.
眼睛要看着我
1031. And try to stay still.
尽量不要动
1032. So serious.
这么严肃
103. I believe you are blushing,Mr.Big Artiste.
你的脸红了,我的大画家
1034. I can't imagine Monsieur Monet blushing.
莫耐画画也会脸红吗
1035. He does landscapes.
他画风景
1036. - Just relax your face. - Sorry.
- 脸部放松点 - 对不起
1037. No laughing.
别笑
1038. My heart was pounding the whole time.
当时,我的心跳的好厉害
1039. It was the most erotic moment of my life…
有一种强烈的感情冲击我
1040. …up until then,at least.
啊,那是从来没有过的
1041. So what happened next?
后来怎么样了
1042. You mean,did we do it?
你的意思是有没有做爱
1043. Sorry to disappoint you,Mr,Bodine.
抱歉,让你失望了路易斯
104. Jack was very professional.
杰克创作很专心
1045. Thank you.
谢谢
1046. What are you doing?
干什么呢
1047. Will you put this back in the safe for me?
帮我放回去行吗
1048. - Gentlemen,would you excuse me? - Sure.
噢,诸位,失陪了
1049. None of the stewards have seen her.
没人看见过她
1050. This is absurd. It's a ship.
很奇怪
1051. There's only so many places she could be.
要知道这条船上就这么点地方
1052. Lovejoy,find her.
你一定要找到她
1053. - Clear. - Yes.
- 天气真好 - 是呀
1054. I don't think I've ever seen such a flat calm.
我从来没见过这么平静的海面
105. Like a mill pond. Not a breath of wind.
像池塘一样。一点风也没有
1056. It will make the 'bergs harder to see…
您知道,海面上一点波纹没有
1057. …with no breaking water at the base.
这样很难发现冰山
1058. Well,I'm off.
嗯,我走了
1059. Maintain speed and heading,Mr.Lightoller.
要保持时速拉托先生
1060. Yes,sir.
是,船长
1061. It's getting cold.
噢,外面真冷
1062. - You look nice. - Miss Rose?
- 噢,你真美 - 露丝小姐
1063. My drawings.
我的画
1064. Come on,Jack!
快,杰克!
1065. - Wait! - Wait!
- 等等 - 等等
106. - Go! - Take us down,quick.
- 等等,等等 - 快关门,快关门
1067. - Go! - Quickly! Quickly!
往下,往下
1068. Bye.
哈…再见
1069. Sorry.
对不起
1070. - Keep going. - Thank you,I've got it.
- 保持 - 谢谢,我会的
1071. Pretty tough for a valet,this fella.
他对我们究追不舍
1072. - Seems more like a cop. - I think he was.
- 就象个警察-
没准他真当过呢
1073. - Oh,shit. - Go!
噢,见鬼
1074. - No,over here! - Quick!
- 快点 -快
1075. - Now what? - What?
哪儿?
1076. More coal for number one,mate.
伙计,把更多的煤给一号
107. What are you two doing down here?
什么?
1078. You shouldn't be down here. It could be dangerous!
你们来这儿干什么? 这儿很危险,快离开这儿,快走开
1079. Carry on. Don't mind us.
干活吧
1080. You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!
别看我们,你们干得不错,接着干吧
1081. Look at what we have here.
啊,都是货,啊?
1082. Thank you.
谢谢
1083. Where to,miss?
哎,去哪儿呀,小姐?
1084. To the stars.
去天上
1085. You nervous?
紧张吗?
1086. No. 不
1087. Put your hands on me,Jack.
抱紧我,杰克
108. It's bloody cold.
好冷啊
1089. You know,I can smell ice,you know. When it's near.
要是有冰山,我闻得出来!
1090. - Bollocks! - Well,I can,all right?
你别胡扯了
1091. Did you ever find those binoculars for the lookouts?
了望台上的望远镜放哪去了?
1092. Haven't seen them since Southampton.
启航以后就不见了
1093. Well,I'll be on my rounds. Cheerio.
我到别的地方去看看,一会儿见
1094. You're trembling.
你在发抖
1095. Don't worry,I'll be all right.
没事儿,一会就好了
1096. - They ran down there. - All right.
- 往那儿去了! - 好的
1097. Anything missing?
丢什么了?
1098. I've got a better idea.
啊…要注意了
109. Gotcha!
唉唉…别动
110. Did you see those guys' faces?
你看见他们的表情了吗?
1101. Did you see them?
看见了吗?啊
1102. When the ship docks…
等船靠了岸
1103. …I'm getting off with you.
我跟你走
1104. - This is crazy. - I know.
简直疯了!
1105. It doesn't make any sense.
是的,象两个疯了,永不分离!
1106. That's why I trust it.
说得对呀
1107. Here,look at this.
你看那儿,那儿
1108. Look at that,would you?
你看见了吗?
1109. They're a bit warmer than we are.
噢,抱着暖和
1110. If that's what it takes for us to get warm,I'd rather not…
怎么,你也想跟我试试
1. …if it's all the same to you,all right?
1112. Bugger me!
滚开,我宁肯冻死也不干
1113. Pick up,you bastards!
是冰山!快来接电话!
1114. - Is anyone there? - Yes,what do you see?
有人吗? 喂,什么事?
1115. - Iceberg,right ahead! - Thank you.
- 正前方发现冰山! - 谢谢
1116. Iceberg,right ahead!
发现冰山!
1117. Hard to starboard!
右转舵!快!快!快!
1118. Turn! Smartly!
快倒退!
1119. Full astern!
满舵了!
1120. - Hard over. - Helm's hard over,sir.
- 满舵了! - 已经满舵了!
1121. Go,lads,go!
快点,快点!降低压力!
112. Bring that steam down! Bring it down!
1123. Shut all the dampers! Shut them!
关上所有锅炉门!快点!
1124. Hold it.
现在倒退!
1125. Now! Engage the reversing engine.
我来!
1126. Why ain't they turning?
怎么还在往前?
1127. - Is it hard over? - It is. Yes,sir,hard over.
- 右满舵了吗? - 是的!满舵了
1128. Come on. Come on. Turn.
快转!快转!
1129. Yes.

1130. It's gonna hit!
要撞上了!
1131. Jesus Christ!
我的上帝呀!
1132. Jesus.
上帝呀!
113. - Hard to port! - Hard to port!
- 左转舵! - 左转舵!
1134. Get back!
快离开这儿!快离开这儿!
1135. Come on,let's go!
快跑!快,他们要关门了
1136. Get out of the door. They're closing the doors!
快出去!他们将关门了!
1137.  -->
Get out!
快出去!
1138. Get out of the door! Go!
快出去!
1139. Come on,lads! Go,lads,go!
快走!大家快点!
1140. Out!
出去!
1141. Oh,my God.
噢,上帝呀
1142. That was a close shave,wasn't it?
刚才好悬哪!
1143. Smell ice,can you? Bleeding Christ!
还说你鼻子灵,见你的鬼呀!
114. Note the time and enter it in the log.
把这时间记入日记
1145. What was that,Mr.Murdoch?
怎么回事,梅道?
1146. An iceberg,sir.
遇上冰山了!
1147. I put her hard to starboard,and ran the engines full astern,but it was too close.
我命令右满舵
1148. I tried to port round it,but she hit.
可冰山离得太近,来不及转弯 我又转左舵想绕过去,可是 …
1149. - Close the watertight doors. - Doors are closed,sir.
- 关上防水闸门! - 已经关了
1150. - All stop. - Aye,sir.
关马达!
1151. Find the carpenter. Get him to sound the ship.
叫木工进行检修
1152. Yes,sir.
是!
1153.  -->
Come on,let's get the hell out of here.
发大水了!
1154. Come on,hurry up.
噢,都是水,怎么回事?
115. Excuse me,why have the engines stopped?
先生,船怎么停下来了? 刚才还有点震!
1156. - I felt a shudder. - I shouldn't worry,madam.
1157. We've likely thrown a propeller blade. That's the shudder you felt.
噢没什么夫人,螺旋浆掉了片叶子所以有点震
1158. May I bring you anything?
您需要点什么吗?
1159. No,thank you. 噢不,谢谢
1160. So,now there's talk of an iceberg. Did you see anything?
我没看见,你看见了吗?
1161. I don't see anything now. Do you?
我没有看到,你那?
1162. If this is the direction the rats are going,that's good enough for me.
耗子往哪跑,我们就跟着往哪儿跑!
1163. Everything's under control.
先生,一切均在控制之中
1164. - You there. - Sir,there is no emergency.
嘿,你! 先生,没有警报…
1165. Yes,there is. I've been robbed.
我有,我遭抢劫了
116. Get the master-at-arms.
去叫保安员
1167. - Now,you moron! - Yes,sir.
啊? 快去?
1168. Hey,did I miss the fun?

1169. - Did you see what happened? - No,I missed it.
- 你看见了吗? - 没看见
1170. Apparently,it hit over there.
好像撞这儿了
1171. Boiler Room 6 is flooded 8 feet above the plate…
六号锅炉房已经被水淹了,大概有8尺
1172. …and the mail hold is worse. She's all buckled in …
邮件舱的情况更糟
1173. - Can you shore up? - Not unless the pumps get ahead.
- 还能修吗?
- 得先把水抽干
1174. Have you seen the damage in the mail hold?
那货舱的情况呢?
1175. No,she's already underwater.
已经被水淹没了

1176. This is bad.
情况不妙
117. We should tell Mother and Cal.
快回去报信!
1178. I think they're very good,sir.
画得真不错
1179. Don't touch anything. I want the entire room photographed.
不要乱碰,把现场拍下来。抓住我的手
1180. We've been looking for you,miss.
我们在找你,小姐
1181. Here we go.
别害怕
1182. Something serious has happened.
杰克,情况很严重
1183. Yes,it has.
是的
1184. Indeed.
很严重
1185. Two things dear to me have disappeared this evening.
诸位,我丢了两个宝贵的东西
1186. Now that one is back,I have a pretty good idea where to find the other.
一个回来了,另一个我知道在哪儿
1187. Search him. 给我搜
118. - Take your coat off,son. - Now what?
- 脱外套 - 干什么?
1189. Come on,now. 现在,快
1190. Cal,what are you doing?
卡尔,这是干吗?
1191. We're in the middle of an emergency. What's going on?
我们处境很危险,怎么了?
1192. - Is this it? - That's it.
- 是不是这个? - 是的
1193. This is horseshit!
这简直是胡闹
1194. Don't you believe it,Rose. Don't.
别信他的露丝,别信他的
1195. - He couldn't have. - Of course he could.
- 这不可能! - 可能的!他是个老手!
1196. It's easy enough for a professional.
这对老手来说再简单不过了
1197. But I was with him the whole time. This is absurd.
可我们俩全呆在一起,就没分开过
1198. Perhaps he did it while you were putting your clothes back on,dear.
趁你在穿衣服的时候偷的
119. Real slick,Cal. Rose,they put it in my pocket.
噢,准是在刚才放进我口袋里的
120. - Shut up. - It isn't even your pocket. Is it,son?
- 闭嘴 - 这件衣服不是你的
1201. "Property of A.L. Ryerson."
它是罗伊森先生的
1202. That was reported stolen today.
今天来报过失了
1203. I just borrowed it. I was gonna return it.
我想进来穿一下再还给他
1204. An honest thief. We have an honest thief here,do we?
嗯!这个贼还挺诚实的,哼!
1205. You know I didn't do this,Rose. You know it.
我不会干这种事的露丝,你知道
1206. Don't believe them,Rose. You know it.
别听他们胡说露丝
1207. - You know I didn't do it. - Come on,son. Let's go.
- 我不是那种人 - 走吧,我们走吧
1208. - Rose! - Come on,there's a good lad.
- 露丝 - 别说了,快走吧!
1209. Come on.
走吧
1210. You know I didn't do it. You know me!
露丝,我不是那种人!你相信我!
121. This is most unfortunate,Captain.
太遗憾了船长
1212. Water 14 feet above the keel in 10 minutes…
海水仅仅用了十分钟的时间
1213. …in the forepeak,in all three holds,and in Boiler Room 6.
就漫过了首间舱,三间底舱 六号锅炉舱
1214. - That's right,sir. - When can we get underway,damn it?
是这样的!
1215. That's five compartments.
要耽搁多久,真见鬼,五间舱进水
1216. She can stay afloat with the first four compartments breached…
船的浮力只能承受四间舱进水
1217. but not five. 不是五间
1218. Not five.
超重了
1219. As she goes down by the head…
船就往下沉
1220. …the water will spill over the tops of the bulkheads at E deck…
水就会从舱室顶端漫到E层
1221. …from one to the next,back and back.
一间,一间,又一间
12. There's no stopping it.
过去,过去,无法制止
1223. The pumps. We open the pumps …
用水泵把水抽出来!
1224. The pumps buy you time,but minutes only.
这样做也只能够缓解几分钟
1225. From this moment,no matter what we do …
不管我们怎么做
1226. Titanic will founder.
泰坦尼克号只能下沉
1227. But this ship can't sink.
这条船是不会沉的!
1228. She's made of iron,sir. I assure you,she can. And she will.
它是铁造的,是铁就会沉。它会沉的
1229. It is a mathematical certainty.
这个毫无疑问
1230. How much time?
还有多长时间?
1231. An hour. Two,at most.
一个 …最多两个小时
1232. And how many aboard,Mr.Murdoch?
一共有多少乘客?
123. 2,200 souls on board,sir.
一共二千二百名乘客
1234. Well,I believe you may get your headlines,Mr.Ismay.
肯定能上头版头条了,伊斯先生
1235. Oh,it is a little slut,isn't it?
你这个小婊子
1236. You look at me when I'm talking to you!
我说话你得看着我
1237. - Mr.Hockley? - Not now. We're busy.
- 霍利先生 - 没空,我没空
1238. Sir,I've been told to ask you to put on your lifebelts…
对不起先生,我奉命来告诉你
1239. - …and come up to the boat deck. - I said,not now.
- 你得穿上救生衣到甲板上 - 我说了,我没空
1240. I'm sorry to inconvenience you,Mr.Hockley,but it's Captain's orders.
对不起霍利先生,这是船长的命令
1241. Now please,dress warmly.
请快一点,穿暖和一点
1242. It's quite cold out tonight.
这会儿外面挺冷的
1243. Now,may I suggest topcoats and hats?
最好穿一件大衣,戴上帽子
124. This is ridiculous.
真是荒唐
1245. Not to worry,miss. I'm sure it's just a precaution.
没事小姐,这只是预防措施
1246. Everybody up. Lifebelts on.
快起来,快穿上救生衣
1247. What's he on about?
什么事呀?怎么回事啊?
1248. - Everybody up. Put your lifebelts on. - What's the ruckus?
快,快去穿上救生衣
1249. Just put your lifebelts on.
快去穿上救生衣
1250. CQD?
什么?紧急呼救?
1251. Sir?
是的
1252. That's right,CQD,the distress call.
马上发信号求援
1253. That's our position.
情况紧急
1254. Tell whoever responds that we're going down by the head…
告诉有回音的船只!
125. …and need immediate assistance.
我的船在下沉,需要紧急救援
1256. Blimey.
噢,我的天!
1257. Keep lowering!
一起放!
1258. Steady! Make it taut! And winch out!
继续放!慢点!
1259. Uncover this boat! Uncover all the boats aft!
拽紧了!往下!往下!
1260. Release those ties!
解开绳结
1261. Roll back that cover! Smartly now!
卷起来
1262. Mr.Wilde,where are the passengers?
豪威特!豪威特!乘客呢?
1263. They've all gone back inside. Too damn cold and noisy for them.
他们都进去了,嫌外面太冷,太闹
1264. You there!
嘿!
1265. Get down here and help with these lines!
快下来!帮着拽绳子!快!
126. Care for a drink,sir?
您想喝点什么?
1267. Please put your lifebelts on.
让我们绑着它来这儿
1268. Sonny,what's doing? 孩子,怎么回事
1269. You got us all trussed up here and now we're cooling our heels.
就这么傻乎乎的站着 啊…夫人
1270. Sorry,ma'am. Let me go find out.
对不起,我去问问
1271. I don't think anybody knows what the hell's going on around here.
我看谁也不明白是怎么个事情
1272. It's just the goddamned English,doing everything by the book.
臭英国人办事总这么死板
1273. There's no need for language,Mr.Hockley.
骂骂能出口气霍利先生
1274. Go back and turn the heaters on in our rooMs.
你们回房间去,把暖气打开泡上茶
1275. I'd like a cup of tea when I return.
我回去要喝
1276. - Yes,ma'am. - Yes,ma'am.
是夫人
127. Mr.Andrews …
安德鲁先生
1278. I saw the iceberg. And I see it in your eyes.
我看见冰山了
1279. Please tell me the truth.
情况一定很糟糕,请你告诉我
1280. The ship will sink.
船要沉了
1281. - You're certain? - Yes.
- 啊?肯定? - 是的
1282. In an hour or so…
一小时左右
1283. …all this will be at the bottom of the Atlantic.
船就会沉入海底
1284. What?
啊?什么?
1285. Please,tell only who you must.
千万不要跟其它人说
1286. I don't want to be responsible for a panic.
我不想引起恐慌,造成混乱
1287. And get to a boat. Quickly. Don't wait.
你快上小船,现在就去,要快!
128. You remember what I told you about the boats?
嗯,记住,我跟你说过的,船不够!
1289. Yes.
是的!
1290. I understand.
我懂了
1291. Yes,madam,please put it on immediately.
是的,太太,请上船

1292. Over here,son.
就这儿吧
1293. Sir,they need you up at the second-class purser's office.
报告,很多二等舱的乘客在闹
1294. - There's a big mob up there. - Go on. I'll keep an eye on him.
- 劝不住啊! - 去吧,我来看着
1295. Aye. Right. 好吧
1296. Sir!
报告
1297. Carpathia says they're making 17 knots.
格巴西亚号 正在往这儿赶过来
1298. Full steam for them,sir.
以最快的速度
129. She's the only one who's responding?
嗯…只有这一艘有回音吗?
130. The only one close,sir.
它离得最近
1301. Says they can be here in four hours.
需要4个小时赶到这儿
1302. Four hours!
4个小时?!
1303. Thank you,Bride.
嗯,谢谢博比
1304. My God.
上帝呀!
1305. We are swung out and ready,sir.
救生艇准备完毕
1306. Hadn't we better get the women and children into the boats,sir?
船长,是先让妇女和儿童先上船?
1307. Yes.
什么?
1308. Sir?
您说什么?
1309. Women and children first,yes.
让妇女和儿童先上
1310. Yes,sir.
是,船长
131. Ladies and gentlemen,your attention,please!
女士们先生们,请你们注意了
1312. Step this way,please. That's right.
你们大家都过来,过来,对了
1313. Come towards me. Thank you.
对了到我这儿来。谢谢
1314. Good.
好!
1315. For the time being,I shall require only women and children.
我现在暂时只能先照顾妇女和儿童了
1316. - Gentlemen,please. - Right here.
先生们请你们配合我
1317. All right,boys. Like the Captain said,nice and cheery,so there's no panic.
谢谢,谢谢先生们。来我们坐这儿,听船长的
1318. Wedding Dance.
我们拉欢快一点的曲子,婚礼舞曲
1319. Lifebelts on. Put your lifebelts on.
快穿上救生衣
1320. Here,put your lifebelt on.
快穿上救生衣先生
1321. Yeah,come on. Put your lifebelt on.
好的,快穿上
132. Turn that around.

1323. It isn't time to go up to the boats yet!
大家注意了,还没到上小船的时候
1324. Please stay calm.
请大家安静,安静
1325. Make sure,everybody,you've got your lifebelts on.
把救生衣穿好了 到时候会放大家出去的!
1326. And,gentlemen,allow the women and children through to the front.
请妇女和儿童到前面来
1327. - What are we doing,Mommy? - We're just waiting,dear.
我们还要等吗?
1328. When they finish putting first-class people in the boats…
好孩子,头等舱的人上了小船才能轮到我们
1329. …they will be starting with us and we'll want to be all ready,won't we?
必须等着,懂吗?
1330. Everybody,do not just right yet. 每个人都会公正的对待
1331. Don't push on the gates. You won't get out any faster.
不要挤大门。你们不能很快的出去
1332. - Someone help. - Go and get some help.
别挤,挤也没有用,快去叫人来!
13. Lower it away,left and right together!
好,放下,两边一起往下放!
1334. Both sides together! Steady!
两边一起放!慢点!
1335. Steady!
慢点!
1336. Stop!
停,停
1337. Hold the left side!
左边暂停
1338. Right side only!
放右边
1339. Right side only. Hold the left side!
左边暂停,放右边
1340. Lower away together!
放右边,两边一起放
1341. Steady,lads!
稳住了稳住!
1342. You know,I do believe this ship may sink.
我看这条船肯定会没入海底
1343. I've been asked to give you this small token of our appreciation.
我受人之托,送你一点礼物表示感谢
134. Compliments of Mr.Caledon Hockley.
委托人卡尔•霍利先生
1345. Step aboard.
上船
1346. Come on,sister. You heard the man. Into the boat.
噢,那么男士,男士们能不能
1347. Any room for a gentleman,gentlemen?
还有地方给先生
1348. Only women at this time,sir.
先让妇女们上,先生
1349. Will the lifeboats be seated according to class?
是不是按舱位等级上船呢?
1350. I hope they're not too crowded.
噢,但愿座位别太挤了
1351. Oh,Mother,shut up!
噢,好,好,你别说了
1352. Don't you understand?
海水冰冷可救生艇不够
1353. The water is freezing and there aren't enough boats.
海水正在结冰又没有足够的船
1354. Not enough by half.
人太多了
135. Half the people on this ship are going to die.
有一半人都会丧命的
1356. Not the better half.
三等舱的
1357. Come on,Ruth,get in the boat. First-class seats are right up here.
路夫,快上来。这是给头等舱的座儿
1358. You know,it's a pity I didn't keep that drawing.
真想带上那幅画
1359. It'll be worth a lot more by morning.
明天就成绝笔了
1360. Women and children towards the front,please.
妇女和儿童坐前面
1361. You unimaginable bastard.
你真是一个畜牲!
1362. Come on,Rose,darling. There's plenty of room for you.
快上来露丝
1363. Right this way,miss.
还有空座
1364. Come on,Rose.
快上来,快点,露丝
1365. You're next,darling.
亲爱的,你在旁边
136. Come into the boat,Rose.
上船,露丝
1367. Come.
快上吧
1368. Rose?
露丝
1369. Get into the boat.
小姐,来
1370. Rose?
快点上船哪,露丝
1371. Goodbye,Mother.
再见,妈妈
1372. Rose? 露丝,去哪儿?
1373. - Rose,come back here. - Where are you going?
- 露丝你回来 - 你去哪?
1374. To him? 去他那儿?
1375. What,to be a whore to a gutter rat?
去做那个无赖的情妇!
1376. No,wait.

137. I'd rather be his whore than your wife.
就是做他的情妇我也不会嫁给你!
1378. No!
哼!不,你不能去?
1379. I said,no!
你不…
1380. Rose,please stop!
露丝你回来?
1381. - Lower away! - No,stop!
- 往下放 - 不,停下
1382. - All together. - No,wait!
- 救命!底下有人吗! - 不,等一下
1383. Lower away!
往下放
1384. Rose! 露丝!
1385. 抓住左边那儿
1386. Help!
嘿!来人哪!
1387. Can anybody hear me?
救命!
138. Hello! Help me!
快来人哪!
1389. Mr.Andrews!
安德鲁先生
1390. - Steward,check the starboard corridor. - Yes,Mr.Andrews.
- 皮尔,快到右边去看看 - 是
1391. Madam,please,put on a lifebelt. Get to the boat deck immediately.
夫人,赶快穿上你的救生衣
1392. Lucy,for God's sake,put on a lifebelt and set a good example.
去坐救生艇,路吉,穿上救生衣去照顾别人
1393. Yes,sir.
是的
1394. - Anyone in here? - Mr.Andrews?
- 还有人吗? - 安德鲁先生
1395. Thank God. 天那
1396. Where would the master-at-arms take someone under arrest?
保安员抓了人了,把人关在哪儿了?
1397. - You have to get to a boat right away. - No!
什么?快到救生艇上去!露丝
1398. I'm doing this with or without your help,sir.
不!你就是不帮忙我也要去救他
139. But without will take longer.
多费点时间罢了
140. Take the elevator to the very bottom. Go to the left.
啊,从电梯下去到底层往左拐 经过船员的通道往右拐
1401. Down the crewmen's passage,then go right and left again at the stairs.
左边是一个楼梯
1402. You'll come to a long corridor.
前边是一条长长的走廊
1403. This could be bad.
糟透了!
1404. Oh,shit!
噢见鬼!
1405. Excuse me. Thank you.
对不起,过一下
1406. - I do not care what you think,sir. - Lifts are closed.
关门了夫人!
1407. I'm sorry,miss,but the lifts are closed.
对不起,小姐,电梯停开了!
1408. I'm through being polite,God damn it! Now,take me down!
我不管,收起你那一套 你这个家伙,快送我下去!
1409. E deck.
到底舱!
1410. Come on.
快!快!
141. - I'm going back up. - No.
- 不,我得上去! - 不!
1412. Come back! I'm going back up!
回来!我上去了!
1413. Crew passage.
通道
1414. Jack!
杰克!
1415. Rose!
露丝!
1416. Jack!
杰克!
1417. Rose,I'm in here!
露丝我在这儿!
1418. Jack!
杰克!
1419. - Jack! - Rose!
- 杰克! - 露丝!
1420. Jack! Jack,I'm sorry.
杰克!杰克!对不起
1421. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起,真对不起!
142. - That guy,Lovejoy,put it in my pocket. - I know. I know.
- 是勒杰放在我兜里的! - 我知道,我知道,我知道
1423. Listen,Rose…
听着露丝
1424. …you're gonna have to find a spare key,all right?
帮我找一下钥匙,好吧?
1425. Look in that cabinet right there.
看看在不在那个柜子里!

1426. It's a little silver one,Rose.
快看看
1427. Silver.
是银色的钥匙
1428. These are all brass ones!
全是铜钥匙
1429. Check right here,Rose.
再找找那儿!露丝!
1430. Rose…
露丝?
1431. …how'd you find out I didn't do it?
你有证据我没偷?
1432. I didn't. I just realized I already knew.
没有。我就是凭自己的感觉

143. Keep looking.
继续找
1434. No key. There's no key!
没有。没有钥匙 露丝
1435. All right,Rose,listen.
别着急
1436. You're gonna have to go find some help.
我们必须找人来帮忙
1437. It'll be all right.
我就回来
1438. I'll be right back.
我就回来
1439. I'll just wait here!
露丝,我等着你!
1440. Hello? Is there anyone here?
喂!这儿有人吗?
1441. Hello?
喂!
1442. Is there anybody down here?
这儿有没有人!
1443. We need help! Hello?
快来人帮帮我!
14. Damn it.
喂!见鬼
1445. Can anybody hear me,please? Hello?
这儿有人吗?快来人帮帮我!
1446. Oh,thank God.
来人了
1447. Wait,I need your help. There's a man back here.
喂,请帮帮忙。有人被锁在下面了
1448. Wait! 等等
1449. Hello?
喂,别走
1450. Hello?
别走!喂
1451. Miss,you shouldn't be here now.
小姐,快离开这儿,我带你去上船
1452. - I need your help. - We'll get you topside. This way,quickly.
请你帮帮我
1453. There's a man down here. He's trapped.
有人被锁在下面了 请帮帮我,帮帮我
1454. - This way. There is no need to panic. - Please!
别害怕,没事 我没害怕
145. No,I'm not panicking! You're going the wrong way!
不是这个方向
1456. Let go of me! Listen!
你放开我,放开我,放开我
1457. The hell with you.
来吧,噢?!见你的鬼去吧!
1458. Oh,my God.
我的天啊!
1459. Jack!
杰克?
1460. Rose!
露丝!
1461. Will this work?
这个行吗?
1462. I guess we'll find out. Come on.
试试看吧!来
1463. Wait.
等等
1464. Try a couple of practice swings over there.
先在那边练一练
1465. Good. Now try to hit the same mark again,Rose. You can do it.
啊,好,再对准那个刀缝砍一下 你准行的
146. Okay. That's enough practice.
啊,好,差不多了
1467. Come on,Rose. You can do it.
来吧
1468. Listen,just hit it really hard and really fast.
听着,要狠一点,快一点,啊!
1469. Come on. Wait.
慢着
1470. Open your hands up a little more.
手再举高一点,啊
1471. - Good. - Like that?
- 很好 - 这样行吧?
1472. Right.

1473. Listen,Rose,I trust you.
听着露丝,你准行
1474. Go.
砍!
1475. You did it!
啊!成功了!
1476. Come on,let's go.
啊!
147. Oh,shit,this is cold!
见鬼!见鬼!这么冷!
1478. This is the way out.
那边是出口!可这…
1479. We have to find another way. Come on.
另找一个!走!
1480. Now there's something you don't see every day.
这场面叫人终生难忘
1481. What's this luggage doing here? Get rid of it. We need the room.
把行李都扔了!
1482. Get rid of that! Out! 扔了!快上!
1483. Come. Time for her to go,sir. Step back.
快。轮到她走了。
1484. - Keep calm. Sit down. - No.
你,靠后!靠后!快快!快上船! 冷静点!
1485. - No! - Make more room.
上去夫人!冷静点!
1486. That's right. Look sharp. 对
1487. Lovejoy.
勒杰?
148. She's not on the starboard side,either.
去右边也没有找到
1489. We're running out of time.
没时间了
1490. This strutting martinet isn't letting any men on at all.
这个死板的家伙不好商量!
1491. There's one on the other side letting men on.
那边的人比较好说话
1492. Then that's our play.
那好,去试试,我们得多拿点钱
1493. We'll need some insurance first. Come on.
我们首先需要一些保险
1494. Come on,this way,please. All the way down there.
请这边走,快点!
1495. Here!
嘿!噢!
1496. What do you think you're doing?
你们这是干什么?
1497. You'll have to pay for that,you know.
你们是要负责赔偿的
1498. - That's White Star Line property. - Shut up!
- 这是航运公司的财产 - 闭嘴
149. Will you hold the boat a moment? I just have to run back to my room…
请稍微等一会儿,我得去拿一下…
150. - Sit down. - She's the last.
夫人,坐下
1501. Mr.Lightoller,why are the boats being launched half-full?
拉托!拉托!还有空位呢 你怎么就放了呢?
1502. - Not now,Mr.Andrews. - There,look.
呆一会再说,呆一会儿
1503. Twenty or so in a boat built for 65?
那边才20位实际上能坐65位
1504. And I saw one boat with only twelve. Twelve!
而那边的那只才坐了12位呀。十二位!
1505. We weren't sure of the weight,Mr.Andrews.
你不知道他们有多沉
1506. - These boats may buckle. - Rubbish!
- 超重了它会沉的! - 胡扯!
1507. They were tested in Belfast with the weight of 70 men.
我做过测试的坐满是70位
1508. Now fill these boats,Mr.Lightoller. For God's sake,man!
你听着把所有的船都装满
1509. Please,I need more women and children!
而且动作要快 好吧,还有没有妇女和儿童?
1510. Get back in there! This is not an exit.
回来,这儿不是出口
151. Get back in there.
回来,快
1512. You can't keep us locked in here like animals. The ship's bloody sinking.
你们不能把我们关起来 船要沉了!
1513. Bring forward the women.
妇女到前面来
1514. Unlock the gates.
打开锁
1515. Women only!
只放妇女
1516. Lock the gates!
快把门锁上!
1517. For God's sake,man,there are women and children down here!
底下还有妇女和儿童!
1518. Let us up,so we can have a chance!
快放他们出去!
1519. Get back!
回去!回去!
1520. - Jack. - Tommy.
- 杰克! - 托米!
1521. - Can we get out? - It's hopeless that way.
- 出不去了? - 没办法出去了!
152. Whatever we do,we've got to do it fast.
我们得赶快想个办法!
1523. Jack!
杰克!
1524. Fabrizio.
菲比!
1525. The boats are all gone.
救生艇全都走了
1526. This whole place is flooding. We've got to get out.
一起都淹了,得赶快离开这儿
1527. - There is niente this way. - All right.
- 这个地方,出不去! - 对
1528. Let's go this way,all right? Come on.
走那边好吧?快!
1529. - I make my own luck. - So do I.
- 去争取好运 - 我也是
1530. Come on!
从那边走
1531. No,come on,let's go this way.
不行
1532. This way.
从这边走
153. Just go back to the main stairwell and everything will be sorted out there.
大家不要急,大家等着
1534. The hell it will.
一切都会安排好的,请相信我
1535. It will all get sorted out back there. Go back to the main stairwell.
请大家都到下面去等着。一切都会安排好的,请放心好了
1536. - Open the gate. - Go back down the main stairwell.
- 把门打开! - 顺着楼梯走
1537. Open the gate right now.
请放心
1538. Go back down the main stairwell like I told you!
顺着楼梯走像我告诉你这样
1539. God damn it! Son of a bitch!
见你的鬼!狗杂种!
1540. Stop that!
快把门打开!
1541. Open the damn gate!
千万别冲动,请…
1542. Fabri,Tommy,give me hand here.
托米,快去帮他! 大家都让一让
1543. - Move aside. Move aside! - Pull!
- 让开 - 拉
154. Pull!

1545. - Move aside. - Put that down!
- 大家让开 - 放下
1546. - One! Two! - Stop that!
- 一!二! - 停
1547. Three!
三!
1548. Again!
再来!
1549. Let's go!
来!
1550. Let's go,Rose.
快露丝,我们走!
1551. You can't go up there! You can't do this!
不行,你们不能去,不能啊!
1552. Keep order here!
别挤,别挤!
1553. Get back. Get back!
回去!回去!
1554. Hold onto her!
抓住她
15. Pull her in.
把她拉进来!
1556. Get back,I say…
回去,别往前挤
1557. or I'll shoot you all like dogs!
谁要是再挤,我就开枪了!
1558. Keep order here!
要守纪律
1559. Keep order,I say.
大家都听我的指挥!
1560. Mr.Lowe,man this boat.
道也,男士上船
1561. Right.

1562. Is everybody all right? Nobody panic.
大家别惊慌
1563. Stay back!
一个一个上
1564. We're too late.
来晚了!
1565. There are more boats down the front.
那边还有几条船!
156. Stay with this one. Murdoch. He seems to be quite practical.
指挥的叫艾达,他还比较好商量
1567. Stop lowering!

1568. Stop lowering!

1569. Cut the falls!
割断它
1570. Sit down!

1571. Stay back,you lot! Just stay back!
退后,退后,别上来
1572. Stay back,the lot of you! Just stay back!
别上来,退后,不然
1573. It's starting to fall apart. We don't have much time.
失去控制了,得快点!
1574. Mr.Murdoch?
梅道先生
1575. Mr.Hockley. You two,with me,now!
卡尔先生。你们俩跟我来
1576. I'm a businessman,as you know,I have a business proposition for you.
我是个商人,想跟你做笔交易
157. Come on,Rose.
快,露丝
1578. The boats are gone!
船都走了
1579. Colonel,are there any boats on that side?
上校那边有船吧?
1580. No,miss,but there are a couple of boats all the way forward.
没了,可前面还有船
1581. This way,I'll lead you.
正在上人我带你们去
1582. What's the use? Nobody's listening to us anyway.
噢,有什么用,没人听我们的演奏了
1583. They don't listen to us at dinner,either. Come on,let's play. Keep us warm.
在餐厅拉也没人听。还是拉吧,暖和一点
1584. Orpheus.
奥菲尔斯
1585. Music to drown by. Now I know I'm in first class.
还有音乐伴奏,我们成贵宾了
1586. - Where is everyone? - They're all still aft,sir.
- 人都在哪儿? - 他们都在船尾
1587. Come on,madam,don't cry.
快,女士们,不要怕
158. We have an understanding,then,Mr.Murdoch.
互相行个方便麦道先生
1589. Will the men please hold back? Hold back,I say!
阻止男士
1590. Women and children only! Get back!
让妇女上来,只上妇女和儿童
1591. I said,step back,sir. Come through,madam.
退后,先生。
1592. This way. Step back,sir!
请靠后先生,请靠后
1593. Let the women …
请大家不要挤,到另一边儿去
1594. You better check the other side. Go!
快!
1595. Any more women and children?
还有妇女和儿童吗?
1596. Any more children?
还有儿童吗?
1597. I found her,on the other side. Waiting for a boat…
找到她了,在另一边等着上船
1598. …with him.
还有那小子
159. - Any more women and children? - They're all aboard,Mr.Murdoch.
- 还有妇女和儿童吗? - 都上船了
160. Anyone else then?
还有人吗?
1601. - Hop on,sir. - Anyone else?
还有人吗? 快上,快上
1602. Do hurry. Hurry along.
不要担心
1603. Stand by the falls.
快点,快点,动作快点
1604. God damn it all to hell.
见他妈的鬼
1605. Shit.
见鬼
1606. Fire!
放!
1607. Sir,you can't go through here.
先生,先生,这儿不能过去啊
1608. Sir,you can't go through.
这儿不能过,先生,先生
1609. That's it. Splendid. Right.
晚了,晚了,好了
1610. Prepare to lower!
准备好
161. Ready on the left!
解开缆绳
1612. Take them down.
注意往下放!
1613. Keep it steady.
慢一点!
1614. Both sides together. Steady. Keep it steady.
两边一起放!慢一点!
1615. - Give her to me. - Daddy.
上船,上船
1616. - It'll be fine,darling. Don't you worry. - Take her.
没事的孩子,别担心!
1617. Daddy,get in the boat.
爸爸,在船上
1618. It's goodbye for a little while. Only for a little while.
爸爸和你暂时告别就一小会儿
1619. There'll be another boat for the daddies…
爸爸得坐另外的船
1620. …this boat's for the mommies and the children.
这船只坐妈妈和孩子
1621. You hold Mommy's hand and be a good little girl.
听话,跟妈妈在一起
162. I'm not going without you.
你不走,我也不走
1623. - No. You have to go,now. - No,Jack.
- 你必须走,快 - 不,杰克
1624. Get in the boat,Rose.
快上船露丝
1625. No,Jack. 不杰克
1626. Yes. Get on the boat.
你走,快点上船
1627. Yes,get on the boat,Rose.
是的,快点上船露丝,噢,露丝
1628. My God. Look at you. You look a fright.
瞧你,这么憔悴
1629. Here.

1630. Put this on. Come on.
换上这件。快
1631. Go on. I'll get the next one.
你先走,我坐下一趟
1632. No,not without you.
不,要走一起走
163. I'll be all right. Listen,I'll be fine.
我没事的,真的,没事
1634. I'm a survivor,all right? Don't worry about me.
我的命很大,真的,快上船吧
1635. Now,go on. Get on.
继续
1636. I have an arrangement with an officer on the other side of the ship.
刚才我已经和一个当官的说好了
1637. Jack and I can get off safely. Both of us.
杰克和我不会有事的,都能走
1638. See? I got my own boat to catch.
瞧,我也能走得了
1639. - Go. - Come on,hurry. They're almost full.
- 来,快 - 快上船吧。差不多要满了
1640. Step aboard,miss.
快上船小姐,留神脚下
1641. - Go. - Come on,hurry. 快
1642. - Step aboard,please. - You're Daddy's good girl.
踩稳了
1643. - Step lively! - Keep back.
留神脚下,快点
164. Keep back,I say.
小心手!
1645. Clear the rail,please.
扶着栏杆
1646. Lower away!
这艘船往下放
1647. Steady.
要稳一点儿!
1648. And lower away evenly,lads.
慢一点!往下!
1649. Easy.
往下!
1650. Lower away.
还挺会装
1651. You're a good liar.
跟你一样
1652. Almost as good as you.
要稳一点儿!往下
1653. Easy,now. And lower away.
放低点
1654. There's no … There's no arrangement,is there?
没有。没有说好是吗
165. No,there is.
说好了
1656. Not that you'll benefit much from it.
可是没有你的份
1657. And even away.
1658. I always win,Jack.
我赢了
1659. And lower away evenly,lads.
你输了
1660. One way or another.
再来
1661. Watch that trim. Trim that boat.
整齐些
1662. Easy.
稳一点儿
1663. Even,lads.
再稳一点儿
1664. Keep going!
继续
1665. Rose!
露丝!
16. - Stop her! - Rose!
啊!你干什么!
1667. - What are you doing? - Stop her!
快抓住她!
1668. No!
露丝!你干什么!不!
1669. Rose!
露丝!
1670. You're so stupid! Why did you do that?
你真傻,干嘛回来!
1671. You're so stupid,Rose.
露丝你真傻!
1672. Why did you do that? Why?
这是为什么为什么?
1673. You jump,I jump,right?
你跳我也跳,这是你说的
1674. Right.
对吧?
1675. Oh,God.
杰克!我不能走
1676. I couldn't go. I couldn't go,Jack.
我不能撇下你一个人,杰克
167. It's all right. We'll think of something.
好吧,好吧 我们想别的招
1678. At least I'm with you.
至少我和你在一起
1679. Come on! Move!

1680. Come on!

1681. Come on! Move!
快点
1682. Come on!
快点
1683. Move!
滚开
1684. Come on,come on,Rose!
快,快点
1685. Rose,come on!
露丝!快点!
1686. Move,Rose!
露丝!快点!
1687. Go!
啊!
168. I hope you enjoy your time together!
你们两个到地狱去结婚吧
1689. What could possibly be funny?
什么事值得你那么可笑
1690. I put the diamond in the coat.
钻石在大衣的口袋里
1691. And I put the coat on her!
是我给她穿上的!
1692. Come on.
快点
1693. Dada!
爸爸
1694. We can't leave him.
得救救他!
1695. All right,come on!
好!
1696. Dada!
爸爸
1697. Go back!
快!往回!
1698. That's the wrong way! Come back!
那儿过不去,快回来
169. Go!
啊!
170. Go!

1701. Run,Rose!
快跑,快跑,快
1702. Jack!
杰克
1703. - Jack! - Rose!
- 杰克 - 露丝
1704. This way!
往这儿
1705. Come on!
抓紧
1706. Give me your hand!
把手给我
1707. Oh,God!
噢,天哪
1708. Help!
救救我们
1709. Help!
救救我们,求你了
1710. Wait,sir! Sir,open the gate,please!
先生,请打开门
171. - Please! - Please,help us!
求你了
1712. - Please! - Please!
求你了
1713. Bloody hell!
见鬼!
1714. Hurry.
快点
1715. - Come on,come on! - Come on!
快点
1716. Go,go!
快点 上帝
1717. Jesus.
快 快
1718. - Please! - Come on!
快点
1719. Hurry!
快点
1720. Come on!
快点
1721. I'm sorry,I dropped the keys.
我把钥匙掉了
172. - Wait,please! - Wait!
别走
1723. Don't leave! Please,send for help!
不,别走 求求你快去叫人来救我们
1724. I got it! Which one is it,Rose?
啊,找到了,是哪一把
1725. The short one. Try the short one.
短的,这把短的
1726.  -->
Hurry,Jack.
杰克,快,快
1727. Oh,no! No,it won't go in.
不对,不是这把
1728. Hurry,Jack.
快点杰克!
1729. It's stuck! It's stuck!
卡住了,卡住了
1730. - Come on! - Hurry,Jack!
快,快,杰克!
1731. Hurry,Jack! 快点,杰克
1732. I got it! Go,Rose!
找到了,找到了!
173. Go!
快开,快开
1734. Jack!
杰克!快
1735. Come on!
快点
1736. Move,move.
快把它拉上去
1737. - Get those oars in place. - Get an oar under it.
快,快拉上去
1738. Women and children only,damn you!
妇女和儿童请上船!
1739. Hold it!
别挤,往后退
1740. Get these davits cranked in! Let's get the falls hooked up!
你们为什么不给我们一条活路?
1741. Stay back!
狗杂种
1742. Mommy!
妈咪…
1743. Stay back,sir!
回去
174. Stay back,I say.
回去
1745. Keep going up!
继续上
1746. Stop pushing!
别挤
1747. Stay back!
往后退
1748. Will you give us a chance to live,you limey bastard?
你们为什么不给我们一条活路?
1749. I'll shoot any man who tries to get past me! Get back!
你要是敢过来,我就开枪打死你
1750. Bastard!
杂种
1751. Get back!
往后退
1752. We had a deal,damn it!
我们说好的!
1753. Your money can't save you anymore than it can save me. Get back!
你的钱救不了你,也救不了我。往后退
1754. Women and children only!
妇女和儿童请上船!
175. Stop pushing!

1756. No,Tommy!
不,托米
1757. No! No,Tommy!
托米!
1758. Bastardo!
杂种
1759. 他要死了,托米
1760. 不,托米!
1761. No,Will!

1762. Now stand back,damn you!
大家都往后退!
1763. Gently,hold it.
抓住
1764. I have a child!
我有孩子
1765. Clear a path!
我有孩子 让一让,让一让
176. Please,I have a child.
我有孩子
1767. Please,I'm all she has in the world.
我是她唯一的亲人
1768. Go on.
过吧,谢谢
1769. Step back!
退后
1770. Please!
帮一下
1771. Here. Give her to me.
听见了吗!退后!
1772. There,there.
给我,好了好了
1773. Wait! Mr.Andrews.
等一下!安德鲁先生
1774. Oh,Rose.
露丝…
1775. Won't you even make a try for it?
你不想逃命吗
1776. I'm sorry that I didn't build you a stronger ship,young Rose.
对不起,我没能为你造一艘坚固的船
17. It's going fast. We have to move.
没时间了。快走
1778. Wait.
等等
1779. Good luck to you,Rose.
祝你好运
1780. And to you.
您也是
1781. Mr.Guggenheim? These are for you.
戈哥先生,这是给您准备的
1782. No,thank you. We are dressed in our best…
不,谢谢。我已经穿戴好了
1783. …and are prepared to go down as gentlemen.
要走也要走得体面
1784. But we would like a brandy.
噢,来杯白兰地
1785. Get the falls over here!
掉下来了
1786. Make them taut. Then we'll right it!
拉紧,我们是对的
1787. Capitan,where should I go? Please.
船长,我可以去哪儿,您说
178. Captain. Sir.
船长
1789. Right. That's it,then.
好了,结束了
1790. Goodbye,Wally,good luck.
再见了,哈特雷
1791. - Goodbye,Wallace. - So long,old chap.
再见
1792. And so they lived happily together for 300 years…
他们从此在这块美丽的土地上
1793. …in the land of Tir na nog…
一起幸福的生活
1794. land of eternal youth and beauty.
一起生活了三百年
1795. There's no time! Cut the falls!
没时间了,快点
1796. Cut them if you have to!
割断绳子,割断绳子!
1797. I need a knife!
给我刀子!给我刀子!
1798. Cut the falls now! Cut them loose!
把绳子割断!
179. Cut those bloody falls!
快割,快割
180. Gentlemen,it has been a privilege playing with you tonight.
诸位,此刻能一起合作很荣幸
1801. We have to stay on the ship as long as possible.
我们得尽量呆在船上
1802. Come on.

1803. This way. Hold the rail.
这边
1804. Come on,Rose. Jump.
来,跳!
1805. Come on.

1806. I got you. Jump!
跳!
1807. I've got you,miss.
我来扶你,小姐!
1808. - Jack! - What?
杰克!
1809. Back!
滚开!
1810. No,you'll swamp us!
滚开!会翻的
181. Nobody panic.
没有恐慌的
1812. Yea,though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death …
主啊,帮助我通过这死亡的峡谷,帮助我…
1813. You want to walk a little faster through that valley,there?
你过峡谷的速度能不能快一点!
1814. Holy Mary,Mother of God,pray for us,sinners …
划!一起划!圣母玛丽亚
1815. now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
为他们这些有罪之人祈祷吧,阿门!
1816. Hail Mary,full of grace …
我们正面临着死亡
1817. This way.
愿他们的灵魂安息吧
1818. Come on!
来!
1819. And I saw a new heaven and a new Earth.
我看见了一个新的天地
1820. For the first heaven and the first Earth had passed away…
以往的天地就要离他们而去
1821. …and there was no more sea.
连同这大海!
182. It'll be over soon. It'll all be over soon.
啊!一切都会过去的! 会过去的!
1823. And he shall dwell with them…
上帝会与他们同在
1824. …and they shall be his people…
无论在什么时间
1825. …and God himself shall be with them and be their God.
无论他们今后在什么地方…
1826. Jack …
杰克
1827. this is where we first met.
我们是在这儿认识的
1828. And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes…
仁慈的上帝会擦去他们的眼泪
1829. …and there shall be no more death…
那里没有死亡
1830. …neither shall there be sorrow or crying…
不再有哀伤和哭泣
1831. …neither shall there be any more pain…
不再有任何痛苦
1832. …for the former world has passed away.
他们就要离开这个世界了
183. Bloody pull faster! And pull!
大家使点劲,使点劲!
1834. Hang on,Miss Trudy!
拉住我的手,小姐
1835. Hold on real tight.
抓紧!
1836. God almighty!
我的上帝!
1837. Keep those breakers in! Keep them in!
快拉电闸!快,啊!
1838. We have to move!
找个地方
1839. Give me your hand,I'll pull you over.
把手给我,快点
1840. Come on,give me your hand.
把手给我!给我!
1841. I've got you. I won't let go.
抓紧
1842. Come on,I've got you.
抓紧,别怕!
1843. - What's happening,Jack? - I don't know.
噢,怎么回事呀,杰克 我不知道
184. - Hold on! - Jack!
- 抓紧 - 杰克
1845. Help me,please! Someone,help me!
请帮帮我!救命,救命!
1846. This is it!
就这样了
1847. Oh,my God,Jack!
上帝
1848. Hold on!
抓紧
1849. 上帝…
1850. The ship is gonna suck us down.
船会把咱们吸进去
1851. Take a deep breath when I say.
听我口令吸口气
1852. Kick for the surface and keep kicking.
脚不停地踩水
1853. Do not let go of my hand.
别放开我的手
1854. We're going to make it,Rose. Trust me.
我们不会死的,相信我!
185. I trust you.
我相信你
1856. Ready? Now!
预备,预备!
1857. Jack!
杰克!
1858. - Rose! - Jack!
- 露丝 - 杰克!
1859. Jack!
杰克!
1860. Jack!
杰克!你在哪呀?
1861. Get off her!
放开她!放开她!
1862. - Rose! - Jack!
- 露丝! - 杰克!
1863. Swim,Rose! I need you to swim!
快跟我游露丝,快点
1864. Keep swimming.
别停下来!
1865. - It's so cold. - Swim,Rose!
- 太冷了 - 快游
186. Come on. Here.

1867. Keep swimming. Come on.
别停!来!
1868. Here,get on it.
抓住!抓住!
1869. Get on top.
上去
1870. Come on,Rose.
用力!
1871. Stay on it. Stay on,Rose.
扶住露丝!
1872. It'll be all right now.
没事儿了露丝
1873. You'll be all right now.
没事了!

1874. Return the boats!
划回来!
1875. The boats are coming back for us,Rose.
船会回来救我们的
1876. Hold on just a little bit longer.
得坚持一会儿
187. They had to row away for the suction …
他们得避开漩涡
1878. …but now they'll be coming back.
可他们会划回来
1879. For God's sake!
看在上帝的份上 救救我们
1880.  -->
Please help us!
救救我们,快来人啊!
1881. You don't understand.
你们不明白,船要是回去
1882. If we go back,they'll swamp the boat. They'll pull us right down,I'm telling you.
他们就会抢着上船
1883. Knock it off. You're scaring me.
把我们推下水 你闭嘴,别吓唬人!
1884. Come on,girls,grab an oar. Let's go.
快点,握着浆
1885. Are you out of your mind? We're in the middle of the North Atlantic.
你是不是疯了! 我们现在是在大海上
1886. Now,do you people want to live or do you want to die?
你到底想死还是想活!
1887. I don't understand a one of you.
我真是不明白
18. What's the matter with you? It's your men out there!
你们是怎么了。亲人就在那边
1889. There's plenty of room for more.
船上还有空位
1890. And there'll be one less on this boat.
在船上还能坐一个
1891. If you don't shut that hole in your face!
你要是再不闭嘴,我就把你扔进这大海里
1892. Bring in your oars over there.
把船连接在一起
1893. Tie these two boats together as well.
两只船连在一起
1894. Now,make sure that's tied up nice and tight.
要尽可能的连接的紧一点
1895. Right,listen to me,men. We have to go back.
好了,我们马上要回去救人
1896. I want to transfer all the women from this boat into that boat right now.
现在,把我船上的所有女士们
1897. As quick as you can,please.
动作快点
1898. Let's create some space over there. Move forward and out.
转移到那只船上,动作快一点
189. It's getting quiet.
那只船上的人快腾出地方来!
190. It's just going to take a couple of minutes to get the boats organized.
啊,把船连接,再一起找
1901. I don't know about you…
费点时间,你同不同意
1902. …but I intend to write a strongly-worded letter…
我想写,写一封投诉信
1903. …to the White Star Line about all this.
给白星航运公司
1904. I love you,Jack.
我爱你,杰克
1905. Don't you do that.
别…别这样
1906. Don't you say your goodbyes.
没到告别的时候
1907. Not yet. Do you understand me?
没到,你明白吗?
1908. I'm so cold.
冷!
1909. Listen,Rose.
听着露丝
1910. you're gonna get out of here.
你会得救的
191. You're gonna go on…
会活下去
1912. …and you're gonna make lots of babies.
会生好多孩子
1913. And you're gonna watch them grow.
子孙满堂
1914. You're gonna die an old lady,warm in her bed.
你会长寿,是死在暖床上
1915. Not here.
不是这儿
1916. Not this night.
不是今晚,不是这么死
1917. Not like this. Do you understand me?
你明白吗?
1918. I can't feel my body.
我身上麻了!
1919. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
我赢了船票,是一生最幸运的事情
1920. It brought me to you.
能认识你,是我最大的幸福
1921. And I'm thankful for that,Rose.
我满足了
192. I'm thankful.
我还有,还有一个心愿
1923. You must…
你必须…
1924. …do me this honor.
…必须答应
1925. You must promise me that you'll survive.
你必须答应…要活下去
1926. That you won't give up…
不,不能绝望
1927. no matter what happens.
无论发生什么
1928. No matter how hopeless.
无论多艰难,啊…
1929. Promise me now,Rose.
快答应我
1930. And never let go of that promise.
答应我一定做到
1931. I promise.
我答应你
1932. Never let go.
一定做到
193. I'll never let go,Jack.
我一定做到,杰克
1934. I'll never let go.
我一定做到
1935. Right ahead,sir.
在前面
1936. Oars!
举桨
1937. Do you see any moving?
有活着的吗?
1938. No,sir. None moving,sir.
没有,好象没有
1939. Check them.
仔细查看
1940. Bring that oar up here.
把桨给我
1941. Check them. Make sure.
看仔细点
1942. These are dead,sir.
都死了
1943. Now give way. Ahead easy.
再往前。慢一点
194. Careful with your oars. Don't hit them.
小心。别碰着
1945. Is there anyone alive out there?
还有人活着吗?
1946. Can anyone hear me?
听见了吗?
1947. Is there anyone alive out there?
还有人活着吗?
1948. We waited too long.
来晚了
1949. Keep checking them! Keep looking!
你们要仔细一点 仔细一点
1950.  -->
Is there anyone alive out there?
还有人活着吗?
1951. Can anyone hear me?
听见了吗?
1952. In my flying machine
到我的飞船里
1953. And up she goes
有人吗?
1954. Up she goes 有人吗?
195. Come,Josephine
来,约瑟芬
1956. In my flying machine
到我的飞船里
1957. Jack?
杰克
1958. There's a boat.
船来了
1959. Jack?
杰克
1960. There's a boat,Jack.
杰克,船来了
1961. Come back.
回来
1962. Come back!
回来!
1963. Hello!
有人吗?
1964. Can anyone hear me?
还有人活着吗?
1965. There's nothing here,sir.
那儿没人
196. Come back.
回来
1967. I'll never let go. I promise.
我一定做到。我答应你
1968. Come about!
快,调转船头!
1969. Fifteen hundred people went into the sea…
船上有1500人掉进大海
1970. …when Titanic sank from under us.
在泰坦尼克号沉没的时候
1971. There were 20 boats floating nearby…
20条救生艇就在附近
1972. …and only one came back.
只有1条回来救人
1973. One.
一条
1974. Six were saved from the water…
一共救了6个人
1975. …myself included.
包括我,6个
1976. Six out of 1,500.
1500人只活了6个
197. Afterward,the 700 people in the boats…
后来,小船上的700多个人
1978. …had nothing to do but wait.
就在大海上等着
1979. Wait to die,wait to live.
等着活,等着死
1980. Wait for an absolution…
等著作忏悔
1981. …that would never come.
遥遥无期
1982. Sir,I don't think you'll find any of your people down here.
对不起,先生,这不会有你的亲友
1983. It's all steerage.
这都是三等舱的
1984. His hair is reddish brown,and a white beard.
总算活过来了,他有白胡子
1985. - Isn't there another passenger list? - There's no other list.
- 名字在另一份名单上
- 可只有一份名单
1986. - Perhaps he's on another ship. - We're doing all we can.
- 可能在另一条船上 - 你们再去那条船上找一下
1987. That's the last time I ever saw him,
从那以后,我再也没有见到他
198. He married,of course,and inherited his millions.
后来他结了婚,继承了百万家业
1989. But the crash of '29 hit his interests hard,
可1929年金融危机他破了产
1990. And he put a pistol in his mouth that year,
就在那一年,他自杀了
1991. Or so I read.
我是在报纸上看到的
1992. Can I take your name,please,love?
请问您叫什么?
1993. Dawson.
道森
1994. Rose Dawson.
露丝•道森
1995. Thank you.
谢谢!
1996. We never found anything on Jack. There's no record of him at all.
没查到杰克的资料,一点资料都没有
1997. No,there wouldn't be,would there?
当然没他的资料
1998. And I've never spoken of him until now. Not to anyone.
因为我没跟任何人提起过他。任何人
19. Not even your grandfather.
连你爷爷我也没告诉他
20. A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.
女人的心就象大海一样的深不可测
2001. But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson…
现在你们知道,有个叫杰克•道森的人
2002. …and that he saved me…
救过我的命
2003. …in every way that a person can be saved.
教我懂得了生命的真正价值
2004. I don't even have a picture of him.
我连他的照片都没有
2005. He exists now only in my memory.
可他一直都活在我的心里
2006. Keldysh,Mir-2 on our way to the surface,
科研号科研号 和平二号正在返回水面
2007. I was saving this for when I found the diamond.
和平二平正在返回水面原来打算找到钻石的
2008. I'm sorry.
噢,真对不起
2009. Three years.
三年了
2010. I've thought of nothing except Titanic,
我一直想解开泰坦尼号的迷
201. But I never got it.
真没想到
2012. I never let it in.
会是这样 …

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有