加载中…
个人资料
幸福是什么
幸福是什么
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:5,771
  • 关注人气:2
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

电话英语easy call

(2007-07-12 01:33:50)
 
*他换电话了*
He’s on longer at this number.
他现在不是这个号码了。
Her new number is 2711-7469.
她的新号码是2711-7469。
I’ll connect you to his new extension.
我帮你转到他的新分机。
Could you try 2711-4269?
你能试试2711-7469?
Could you please call 2711-4268?
能请你拨2711-4268吗?
He’s at that number now.
他现在是那个号码。
Try 2711-4268.He should be there.
试试看2711-4268。他应该在那里。
Try his mobile phone.The number is 0921-271-426.
试试看他的移动电话。号码是0921-271-426。


*调到别处*
Mr.Scott moved to our head office in New York.
史考特先生已经调到我们纽约总公司。
Ms.Smith was transferred to our branch office in Washington last month.
史密斯小姐上个月已经调到我们华盛顿分公司。
Mr.Scott is now working at the main office in New York.
史考特先生现在在纽约总公司工作。
Mr.Scott has been transferedto the New York office.
史考特先生已经调到纽约办公室。
“总公司”的讲法有“headguarters”或“main office”;而“分行(公司)”为“branch(office) ”,“海外分行(公司)”是“overseas branch(office)”。


*他离职了*
She left this company last week.
她上个月离开这家公司了。
She was fired.
她被炒鱿鱼了。
I’m sorry,she’s not with this company anymore.
抱歉,她已经离职了。
He’s no longerat this company.
他已经不在本公司工作了。
“离职”可以用“leave”;“quit”是“(自己)离职”;而“get fired”、“be fired”则是“被开除、被解雇”之意。


*某人接替其工作*
Mr.Smith succeeded Mr.Scott as president of our company.
史密斯先生接替史考特先生成为我们公司的董事长。
Mr.Smith will take the call instead.
史密斯先生会代听电话。
Mr.Smith will talk to you instead.
史密斯先生将代替和你说话。
Mr.Smith took over her job.I’ll get him for you.
史密斯先生已接替她的工作。我请她跟你谈。



*可以请别人帮你吗*
Would someone else do?
别人可以帮你吗?
Would you like to talk to someone else in his section?
你要和同部门其他人谈吗?
Shall I connect you to someone else in charge?
我可以帮你转接给其他负责人吗?


*帮对方转接至经办部门*
Good morning.Franklin Company,may I help you?
I’m calling to ask you about the new notebook computers.
Just a moment,please,I’ll put you through to the department charge.
Thank you very much.
Thank you for waiting.Go ahead,please.
早安,富兰克林公司,我能为你服务吗?
我是打电话来问你关于新的笔记本电脑。
请等一下,我帮你转到经办部门。
谢谢。
谢谢你的等待,请说话。



*我帮你转到经办部门*
I’ll put you through to the department in charge.
我将帮你转到经办部门。
I’ll put you through to him.
我帮你转给他。
I’ll put you through to our Sales Department.
我帮你转到我们销售部。
I’ll connect you to the person in charge.
我帮你转给经办人员。
Let me check who is in charge of the matter.
让我查一下谁经办这个事项。
Let me check which department takes care of this.
让我查一下哪个部门主管此事。
Let me check which deparment is appropriate for this.
让我查一下这是属于哪个部门的工作。
“be appropriate for (to) ”是“合适的、适当的”的片语;而“appropriate”还有“挪用、窃用(尤其指未经获准或非法者)” 之意。


*请说*
Go ahead,please.
请说。
You can go ahead now,Ms.Carol.
卡洛小姐,现在你可以说了。
Thank you for waiting.Go ahead,please.
谢谢你的等候,请说。


*需再确认*
Franklin Company.May I help you?
I want to ask you about the deadline of the payment.
Please go ahead.
Is it possible to extend the deadline to this November?
I’m sorry.I can not give you an immediate answer.I have to confirm this with my boss.
Oh ,I see.
Could you give us few days?I’ll come back to you as soon as possible.
富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗?
我想请教付款的期限。
你请说。
可以延到十一月份吗?
对不起,这个我没办法给你立即的答复。我必须与我的上司确认。
这我知道了。
能不能给我们几天的时间?我会尽快答复你。


*我无法马上回答*
I can’t give you an immediate answer.
我不能马上回答你。
Let us think it over.
我们要再考虑一下。
Would you give me some more time to think about it?
你能给我更多时间考虑吗?
I’m not in the position to make a decision.
我不能做决定。


*必须再询问*
Let me talk to our manager.
我要和我们经理说一下。
I’ll have to discuss the matter with my boss.
这事我必须和我的上司商量一下。
Could you wait until I talk to our Sales Department?
你可以等我和业务部谈一下吗?
I need the approval of my boss.
我必须要获得上司的同意才行。
Could you give me two days?
能给两天期限吗?
Could you wait until next week?
你能等到下个星期吗?
Could you wait until the person in charge comea back?
你能等到经办人员回来吗?


*需与经办部门确认*
This is Mr.Smith of Tiger Corporation.
Sorry ,I’m not following you.Could you say it again?
This is Mr.Smith of Tiiger Corporation.I’m calling to ask you about the price of the new computer.
I’m sorry.I’m not the person to handle this.Let me ask someone who can answer this.One moment,please.
我是老虎集团的史密斯。
对不起,我没听清楚,能不能请你再说一遍?
我是老虎集团的史密斯。我想请问你有关新电脑的价钱。
很抱歉,我没有经手这方面的事。请稍等,让我问一下知道这事的人。


*对不起,我没听懂*
Sorry,I’m not following you.
抱歉,我没听懂(没听清楚)
Sorry ,could you explain that again?
对不起,你能再解释一遍吗?
Sorry,what was the point?
对不起,你要说什么?


*必须与经办人员确认*
I’m not the person in charge.
我不是经办人员。
I’m not the person to handle the matter.
我不是经手这事的人。
I’ll have to confirm this with the person in charge.
我必须和经办人员确认一下。
Let me ask someone who can answer the question.
让我问一下能够回答这问题的人。
I’ll have the person in charge call you later.
我请经办人员等一下给你回电话。



*确认传真*
Hello,Mr.Scott.This is Ms.Carol.I’ve just sent a fax to you.
Thank you.I’ve received it,but the second page is missing from the fax.
Really?I’ll send it again right away.
Thank you.
你好,史考特先生。我是卡洛,我刚送一份传真给你。
谢谢你,我收到了,不过少了第二页。
真的吗?我马上再传播一次。
谢谢你。



*确认传真*
Have you received the fax I send this moming?
你有没有收到我今天早上发的传真?
I’d like to comfirm if you have received my fax dated March 25th.
我想确认一下你有没有收到我三月二十五日发的传真?
Did you get the e-mail I sent a couple of day is ago?
你有收到几天前我发的电子邮件吗?
We had some problems with our fax machine.
我们的传真机出了问题。
I can’t transmit to your fax machine.
我的文件传不过去。
Would you please put your machine on fax mode?
请将机器切换到传真模式上好吗?
有时对方会忘记将开关切换到传真机模式,此时应打电话提醒对方。


*传真少页了*
The first page is missing from the fax you sent me.
你发的传真少了第一页。
We did’t received the third page of your fax.
我们没有收到你的传真的第三页。
We did’t received your fax,would you please send it again?
我们没有收到你的传真,能请你再传一次吗?
Some of the pages of your fax are missing.
你的传真少了几页。
传真的第一页通常为“cover page”“封面页”,其上应该注明发信人及收信人的公司名称、姓名、日期及页数,使收信人能够清楚所收的资料。


*传真不清楚*
Your fax isn’t readable.
传真看不清楚。
It’s hard to read your fax.
你发的传真不清楚。
Your fax is hard to read since the letters are too small.
你的传真字太小很难看清楚。


*约定见面*
This is Mr.Scott of  Franklin Copmany.I’ll like to make an appointment with Mr.Ramos.
How about next Monday at two o’olock?Will you be available?
That would be fine.
Then Mr.Scott,Mr.Ramos will meet you in his office next Monday at two.
我是富兰克林公司的史考特,我想约雷蒙先生见面。
下个星期一两点钟如何?你有空吗?
那好。
那么史考特先生,雷蒙先生下周一两点将在他的办公室和你见面。


*约时间见面*
I’d like to make an appointment with Mr.Scott.
我想要跟史考特先生约个时间见面。
“make an appointment”“定个约会”,也可以用“set an appointment”.
If you have time,I’d like to meet you.
假如你有时间的话,我想和你见面。
I’d like to talk to you about the new product.
我想要和你谈谈新产品。
Could I see you next Tuesday?
下个星期二可以见你吗?
Would it be possible to see Mr.Scott sometime this week?
请问这个星期能否跟史考特先生见个面?
I’d like to have dinner with Mr.Scott tomorrow.
明天我想跟史考特先生吃个晚饭。
I’d like to meet you the day after tomorrow.
我想在后天拜访你。
Would you please make an appointment with Mr.Scott at ten tomorrow?
请你帮我跟史考特先生约明天十点好吗?
We need to talk about the plan we discussed earlier.
我们需要讨论一下稍早讨论过的计划。
在外国事事都要先行预约,小至到人家家里拜访,大到见公司老板都要先预约。直接或临时求见,除非很紧急,否则都是很不礼貌的。


*何时有空呢*
When will you be available?
何时你有空?
What time is convenient for you?
什么时间比较适合你?
Do you have some time this Wednesday?
这个星期三你有空吗?
Could you give about an hour?
你可以空出一个钟头吗?
Would you be free this afternoon?
今天下午你有空吗?
Would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你何时方便?
What time is Mr.Scott available?
史考特先生何时有空呢?
“free”是“有空的”,常见的时间情况问语。
How about next Friday at ten o’clock?
下星期五两点钟如何?
I’ll see you in the lobby of the Plaza Hotel at two.
两点钟,我在广场饭店的大厅等你。
I’ll expect you at three tomorrow.
明天三点,我等你。
How about the afternoon between three and four?
那么下午三点到四点如何?
May I arrange the time and the place?
可以由我来安排时间与地点吗?


*我那时有空*
That would be fine.
那个时间可以。
Either day is fine with me.
随便哪一天都行。
Thursday is better for me.
星期四我比较方便。
Any day will be fine.
哪一天都可以。
Any day except Friday will be fine.
除了星期五,哪一天都可以。
Let me check my schedule.Yes,OK.
我查一下日程表。好,没问题。
I’m free at two o’clock yomorrow afternoon.
我明天下午两点有空。


*对不起那天没空*
I’m sorry,but I have another appointment that day.
抱歉,那一天我另有约会。
Are there some other days you are available?
哪一天你比较有空呢?
I’m sorry,Mr.Scott doesn’t have time this week.
很抱歉,史考特先生这星期没空。
I’m sorry.I have a meeting tomorrow morning.I don’t have time.
很抱歉,因为我明天早上有个会。我没时间。


*变更约定*
Franklin Company.Edward Johnson speaking.
Hello ,this is Thomas.Mr.Johnson,thank you for returning my call.
Not at all,I hope nothing’s wrong.
Nothing serious.It’s just that something comes up and I have to change our appointment to next Wednesday.
Oh ,I’m sorry,but I’ll be tied up that day.How about next Thursday?
That would be fine.
富兰克林公司。我是爱德华强森。
你好,我是汤玛斯。强森先生,谢谢你给我回电话。
不客气,有什么事吗?
没什么要紧。只是我刚好有些事,所以必须把我们约会的时间改在下星期三。
啊,对不起我那天没空。下个星期四怎么样?
那好。


*变更约会日期*
Could I change it to next Monday?
可以改成下个星期一吗?
“it”指的是双方约定之事。
I’d like to cancel my appointment with Mr.Scott.
我想取消和史考特先生的约会。
Something urgent has come up.Could I postpone our appointment?
发生了一些急事。我俩的约会能不能延期?
Could you change our meeting tomorrow to the day after tomorrow at the same time?
可以请你将明天的会议改成后天同样时间吗?
May I ask you to postpone the meeting until the day after tomorrow?
可以要求你将会面时间延到后天吗?
I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow.I’d like to change our appointment time. 
我刚刚得知明天必须出差。我想更改我们的会面时间。


*接电话客套用语*
Thank you for calling.
谢谢你的来电。
Thank you for returning ma call.
谢谢你的回电。
Thanks for calling me back so promptly.
谢谢你这么迅速地回电。
How great to heat from you.
听到你的声音太好了。
I’ve been waiting for your call.
我正等你的电话。



*上次打来你不在*
You were out when I called.
我打电话来的时候,你出去了。
I called your office but there was no answer.
我打你办公室,但没有人接。
I couldn’t get on to you this morning.
今天早上我找不到你。
You weren’t in when I called.
我打来时你不在。
“get on to someone”有“(打电话或通信)与某人联系”的意思。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有