加载中…
个人资料
放飞
放飞
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:1,610
  • 关注人气:0
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

5455555

(2009-11-08 16:28:18)
标签:

杂谈

1.Welcom to our hotel.

欢迎您下榻我们饭店。

2.It’s nice to see you here again. 

真高兴又见到您。

3.Good-bye,sir,and thank you for your coming.

   再见,先生,谢谢您的光临。

4.Thank you very/so much..

   非常谢谢。

5.I’m sorry.

   对不起。

6.Excuse me,sir.

   请原谅,先生/打扰了,先生。

7.I’msorry,it’s my fault.

   对不起,那是我的过失。

8.Sorry to have kept you waiting.

   对不起,让您久等了。

9.Please wait for a moment.

   请稍等。

10.I’m sorry about this.

对此表示抱歉。

11.May I help you?

您有什么事情吗?

18.What can I do for you?

 我能为您做些什么吗?

19.I beg your pardon?

请您重复一遍好吗?

20.Just a moment,please?

请您稍等一会儿好吗?

21.Could I have your name,please?

请告诉我您的名好吗?

22.Wish you everything goes well.

祝您一切顺利。

23.Can you do me a favor please?

能帮我个忙吗?

24.Do you have a reservation?

请问您有预定吗?

25.Do you have a reservation?

请问您有预定吗?

26.What kind of room would you like,sir?

请问您需要什么样的房间?

27.For how many nights are you going to stay in your room?

请问,您预定哪一天的房间?

28.Would you like a wake-up call service?

    您是否需要叫早服务?


12.I’m sorry,we are fully booked on that day.

很抱歉,那天的房间已经满了。

13.Would you prefer a room on the higher floor or the lower floor?

您要高楼层的房间还是低楼层的房间?

14.It’s RMB 550 per night for a shingle room.

   单人间每人每晚550元

15. Excuse me,sir,could you speak {A little more}slowly,please?

   对不起,先生,您可以慢一点讲吗?

16.Could you fill out this from,please?

   请您填一下这张表好吗?

17. May I have a confirmation note?

 

29. A moment,please.I’ll look into our booking record.

   请稍等,我看一下预定记录。

30.Sorry,there is no record in our list.

对不起,我们的单子上没有记录。

31.You should show your passport for check in.

您需要出示您的护照才能办理入住。

32.This is your bill list,please check it and sign confirm.

这是您的帐单,请您核对一下并签字确认。


我可以看一下您的护照吗?

 

 

 

 

 

 


33.Would you like to pay cash or run card?

您付现金还是刷卡?

34.Check out time is 12:00 the following day.

退房时间为次日中午12点。

35.Your room number is 1018.Here is your room key.

您的房间号是1018。这是您的房间钥匙。

36.Please keep your passport.

请您收好您的护照。

37.Please return your key card before you leave.

离开前请您交回房卡。

38.Have a nice evening,and enjoy your stay.

祝愿您晚上愉快并祝您在我们的饭店过得愉快。

39.I am not sure what it means.

我不明白这是什么意思。

40.Just a minute.I’ll check it for you.

请稍等。我给你查看一下。

41.Everything will be all right.

一切都会好的。

42.It is spacious and airy.

房间宽敞通风。

43.I can assure you that the room is very quiet and comfortable.

我能保证房间非常安静舒适。

 

44.Watch your step.

请慢走。

45.Don’t worry,we’ll settle it down immediately.

别急,我们将马上解决。

46.Please have breakfast at the Ever Green hall on the 2nd floor at …

请您……点到大厅集合。

47.Don’t mention it.Good night sir.And have a pleasant evening.

不用客气,晚安,先生。祝您有个愉快的夜晚。

48.I’ll call the electrician at once.

我马上通知电工。

49.We send someone to repair it immediately.

我们立即派人去修理。

50.At what time will you come?

请问您几点到店?

51.Is it reparate check or together?

分开付款吗?

52.I’d like to know where you serve breakfast.

请问早餐在哪里?

53.Is the breakfast buffet?Yes,the breakfast is buffet.

请问早餐是自助吗?早餐是自助。

54.In which room do you stay?

    您住在哪个房间?


55.Are you our member or guest staying at the hotel?

请问您是我们的会员(住店客人)吗?

56.Will you settle your bill in cash or run credit card or run an account on your room.

您可以交现金,刷信用卡,也可以挂您的帐单上,谢谢。

57.Please sign your room number and name on the bill.Thank you!

请把房间号以及您的名字签在帐单上,谢谢。

58.Sorry.You do not have enough deposit,pleast settle your bill in cash or add more deposit at the front dest.

不好意思,您的房间押金余额不足了,请您现金结帐或前台续交押金。

59.This is your change—85 Yuan and invoice of 2,856 Yuan,please check

找您85元零钱,这是2856元的发票,请您数一下,谢谢!

60.Wait a moment please ;I will print the bill for you immediately.Could you repeat it?

请稍等,马上为您打帐单,请再重复一遍,行吗?

61.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.

不好意思,让您久等了。

 

62.Here you are.

给您。

63.Thank you for your coming.

谢谢光临。

对话:

1.Finding out some information:查找信息。

  Staff:   Good evening,sir.May I help you?

          晚上好,先生。您有什么事情吗?

  Guest:  Yes please,I would like to leave a message for a guest in the hotel.

         是,你能帮我给这里的住店客人留个信吗?

  Staff:   Certainly sir.May I know the Guest’s name please?

          当然,我可以知道您客人的名字吗?

  Guest:  Sure James-Jackson.I think he is in room 1609.

         当然,詹木斯,杰克逊,他在1609房间。

  Staff:   Thank you sir.Would you please write your message on this paper?

         谢谢,先生,您可以所留言写在这张纸上吗?我把它给您投到信箱里。

  Guest:  Sure(write the message down and hands him the paper) here you are.

         当然,(写完了交给他)给你。

  Staff:   Thank you sir.

         谢谢先生。

  Guest:  Thanks.See you later.

         谢谢。

  Staff:   Good-bye sir.

         再见。

2.The guest is speaking too much quietly.客人讲的太快。

  Staff:   Good afternoon,ladies.

          下午好,女士。

  Guest1: Good afternoon,how are you?

         下午好,你好吗?

  Staff:   I’m fine,thank you,and you?

         我很好,谢谢,你呢?

  Guest1: I’m fine too,thank you.Excuse me…?

         我很好,谢谢,请问?

  Staff:  Yes madam?How may I help you?

        怎么,女士,您有什么事吗?

  Guest1: Could you tell me where the bath room is .please?

         你能告诉我卫生间在哪吗?

  Staff:   Pardon me,please,madam?Could you speak louder.I’m afraid I didn’t hear you.

         请重说一遍,女士,你能说的大声点吗?我听不到。

  Guest2: We are looking for the ladies room.

         我们在找卫生间。

  Staff:  I see .The ladies room is over there.

        噢,女卫生间在那边。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有