加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《魔戒》经典台词

(2007-05-27 15:17:10)
标签:

经典台词

《魔戒》

分类: 经典台词
 

魔戒经典电影classic film台词欣赏之佛罗多和山姆


http://www.aiapple.com/Article/UploadFiles/200705/20070523224959895.jpg

 Sam: It’s like in the great stories,

山姆:这像我们听过的动人故事,

 the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger.

与生命连接紧密。情节充满了黑暗和危险。

 And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end,

有时候,你根本不想知道结局,

because how could the end be happy?

因为根本不可能会有快乐的结局。

 How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?

 发生了这么多可怕的事,这世界怎么可能回到过去的快乐时光?

But in the end, it’s only a passing thing. This shadow, even darkness must pass.

但到最后,可怕的阴影终将消失,就连黑暗也会过去。

A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.

崭新的一天將会来临,太阳也会散发更明亮的光芒。

Those were the stories that stayed with you that meant something,

这才是让人永生难忘、意义非凡的感人故事。

even if you were too small to understand why.

即使当时你还太年轻,不明白这种故事为什么如此吸引人。

But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now.

但是我想现在我明白了,我终于明白了 。

Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back,

这些故事里的主角,有很多机会可以半途而废,

only they didn’t. They kept going because they were holding on to something.

但是他们并沒有,他们決定勇往直前,因为他们抱持着一个信念。

Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam?

佛罗多:山姆,那我们是靠着什么信念?

Sam: That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.

山姆:這世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。

 

 

 

 

 

Sam: Do you remember the Shire?

 山姆:你还记得夏尔吗?

It’ll be spring soon. And the orchard will be in blossom!

春天就要来到,果树都会开花!

And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket.

鸟儿也会在榛树上筑巢。

And they’ll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields,

人们很快就要收割大麦,

and eating the first of the strawberries with cream.

沾鮮奶油吃初摘的草莓。

Do you remember the taste of strawberries?

你記得草莓的味道嗎?

Frodo: No, Sam. I can’t recall the taste of food,

佛罗多:不記得,我不記得食物的味道....

nor the sound of water, nor the touch of grass.

也不記得流水声,或是稻草香。

I’m naked in the dark.

我赤裸裸站在黑暗中

There’s, there’s nothing. No veil between me and the wheel of fire.

我与烈焰般的邪恶之眼之间,沒有任何区隔。

I can see him with my waking eyes.

我的双眼清楚的看到骇人魔眼。

Sam: The let us be rid of it. Once and for all.

山姆:那就把他摧毀吧!让他永远消失!

Come on, Mr. Frodo. Come on. I can’t carry it for you, but I can carry you.

 來吧,佛罗多。我不能替你背负魔戒的重担,但是我可以背你。

 

 

魔戒经典英文电影台词之阿拉贡

 

http://www.aiapple.com/Article/UploadFiles/200705/20070523230234871.jpg

Aragorn: Let the lord of black land come forth.

 阿拉贡:黑暗魔君快现身!

Let justice be done upon him.

让他就地正法,正义得以伸张!

Hold your ground! Hold your ground!

兄弟们,站稳你们的阵脚!稳住阵容!

Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers!

刚铎和洛汗的好男儿,我的好兄弟!

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.

我在你们眼中看见恐惧,这种恐惧也震撼我心!

A day may come when the courage of men fails when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship.

也许有一天我们將失去勇气,人们会众叛亲离、一败涂地。

But this is not this day.

但不会是今天。

And hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down. But this is not this day!

也许有一天邪将胜正,人类的世界也会完全毀减。但绝不是在今天!

This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!

今天我们要誓死奋战!为了我们在这世上所珍惜的一切,一定要奋战到底,西方的人类!

            

 

甘道夫关于死亡的描述

http://entimg.acnow.net/UpFile/2006/2-13/9726fc0cdbe88a4dc21d823dcb5ba5f8.jpg

 

Pippin: I didn’t think it would end this way.

皮聘:沒想到,我们的生命会如此結束。

Gandalf: End? No, the journey doesn’t end here. Death is just another path,

甘道夫:結束?不,这不是生命的终点。死亡只是生命的另一段旅途,

one that we all must take.

是我们都将要走的旅程。

The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it.

当人世间的阴雨灰色帘罩拉开,所见将是一片银白透明,你就会看见它。

Pippin: What, Gandalf? See what?

皮聘:什么,甘道夫?看见什么?

Gandalf: White shores and beyond. A far green country under a swift sunrise.

甘道夫:走完此生的旅程,你将进入更美好的世界,迎向洁白的海岸,在黎明的晨曦中,出現一片辽阔的绿茵。

Pippin: Well, that isn’t so bad.

皮聘:哇,听起來挺不错的。

Gandalf: No, no, it isn’t.

甘道夫:是阿,是不错。

 

 

魔戒经典英文电影台词欣赏之法拉墨

http://www.aiapple.com/Article/UploadFiles/200705/20070523225757324.jpg

法拉墨:  
敌人?他也一样把你视为敌人。  
不知道他叫什么名字,或许是来自哪里。也不知道他是否真的内心邪恶。  
是什么谎言欺骗他,使他远离家园前来作战?  
也许他宁愿留在家乡,过着和平的日子。  
战争之中无人能幸免于难。

 

 

魔戒经典英文电影台词之塞奥顿

http://www.aiapple.com/Article/UploadFiles/200705/20070523230529414.jpg

塞奥顿:前进,无畏黑暗!起来,起来,赛奥顿的骑士们。长矛震撼,盾牌粉碎。刀光剑影的一日……殷红的一日……直到太阳升起。

冲锋……冲锋……冲向毁灭,冲向世界末日。

塞奥顿:死战到底!

洛汗骑士:死战到底!

塞奥顿:死战到底!

洛汗骑士:死战到底!

塞奥顿:死战到底!

依欧雯,梅利:死战到底!

塞奥顿:前进,艾灵加!

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有