加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《盗火线》经典对白 阿尔帕西诺 VS 罗伯特德尼罗

(2009-06-28 09:07:55)
标签:

菜刀温暖

盗火线

阿尔帕西诺

罗伯特德尼罗

经典对白

杂谈

分类: 菜刀看碟记

        AP:How you doing?
    你好吗?
    AP:What you say I bought you cup of coffee?
    我请你喝杯咖啡怎么样?
    RD:Yeah,sure,let't go.
    好吧,我们走。
    AP:Follow me.
    跟着我

 

        《盗火线》经典对白 <wbr>阿尔帕西诺 <wbr>VS <wbr>罗伯特德尼罗


    AP:Seven years in Folsom.In the hole for three.McNeil before that.
    在Folsom监狱服刑7年,在hole呆了3年(翻译不准),在此之前是McNeil监狱。
    AP:McNeil as tough as they say?
    McNeil监狱确如传说中难熬吗?
    RD: You looking to become a penologist?
    你想成为犯罪学家?
    AP: You looking to go back?
    你想再回监狱去?
    AP: I chased down some crews.Guys just looking to fuck up,get busted back.That you?
    我抓过不少臭名昭著的坏蛋,他们刚一冒头就被我逮个正着抓回去。你是不是?
    RD: You must've worked some dipshit crews.
    你打交道的肯定是些笨贼。
    AP: I worked all kinds.
    我跟各种各样的罪犯打交道。
    RD: You see me doing liquor store holdup with a "Born to Lose"tattoo on my chest?
    你看我像是胸前有“坏痞子”纹身,专门打劫烟酒店的小混混吗?
    AP: No,I do not.
    不,你不像。
    RD: Right.I am never going back.
    没错,我再也不会回去了(监狱)。
    AP: Then don't take down scores.
    那就别做傻事(意指犯罪行动)。
    RD: I do what I do best.I take scores.You do what you do best: Try to stop guys like me.
    我做我最拿手的。我身手了得。你做你擅长的:试着阻止我这样的人。
    AP: So you never wanted a regular type life?
    那么你从来没有想过正常的生活?
    RD: What is that? The barbecues and the ball games?
    什么是正常生活?烧烤派对和球类游戏?
    AP: Yeah
    是啊
    RD: This regular type like your life?
    你过的是这种正常生活吗?
    AP: My life? No,my life...My life's a disaster zone.I got a stepdaughter so fucked up...because her real father is this large-type asshole.
    我的生活?不!我的生活,嗯,简直糟糕透顶。我有一个不听管教的继女,因为她的亲生父亲就是作奸犯科的惯犯。
    I got a wife.We're passing each other on the down slope of a marriage.My third.Because I spend all my time chasing guys like you around the block.That's my life.
    我有个老婆,但是我们的婚姻在走下坡路,这是我的第三次婚姻。因为我把时间都花在追捕像你这样老奸巨猾的罪犯上。这就是我的生活。
    RD: Guy told me one time:"Don't (soft)get attached to anything you can't walk out in 30 seconds...if you feel the heat around the corner." If you're on me and you got to move when I move...how do you expect to keep a marriage?
    曾经有人跟我说:“千万别让任何东西牵绊你,当警察出现在街角,一定要确保能在30秒内脱身。”如果你正盯着我,我动你就得动,又怎能指望你维系好婚姻?(最后半句话,我翻译的不好,还得想想)
    AP:That's an interesting point.What are you,a monk?
    说得有道理,你呢?莫非是佛家弟子?
    RD:I have a woman.
    我有个女人。
    AP:What do you tell her?
    你怎么跟她说的?
    RD:I tell her I'm a salesman.
    我告诉她我是个推销员。
    AP:So,if you spotme coming around that corner...
    那么如果你看到我从街角走过来
    you'll just walk out on her?Not say good-bye?
    你会跟她不告而别?
    RD:That's the discipline.
    那是规矩。
    AP:That's pretty vacant.
    (美妙的茫然?完美的空白?不知道怎么翻译,回头查查中文字幕)
    RD:It is what it is.It's that,or we both better go do something else.
    就是这样,不然我们都去做点别的。
    AP:I don't know how to do anything else.
    我不会做别的事。
    RD:Neither do I.
    我也是。
    AP:I don't want to either.
    我也不想去做别的。
    RD:Neither do I.
    我也是。
    AP:You know,I have this recurring dream.I'm sitting at this big banquet table and...all the victims of all the murders I ever worked are sitting there...and they're staring at me with these black eyeballs...because they got eight-ball hemorrhages from the head wounds.And there they are,these big balloon people...because I found them two weeks after they'd been under the bed.The neighbors reported the smell...and there they are...all just sitting there.
    你知道吗,我总是重复做相同的梦。我坐在宴会桌前,我办过的案子中所有的受害者和所有的凶手都坐在那儿,他们瞪大眼睛盯着我,因为他们头部中弹血流不止(可能翻译的不准确),那儿还有浮肿得象气球一样可怕的人,因为他们是在死后两周的床底下被发现的,邻居闻到了臭味去报的警,这些家伙都愣愣的坐在那里。
    RD:What do they say?
    他们说什么了?
    AP:Nothing.
    什么也没说。
    RD:No talk?
    没讲话?
    AP:No.just...They have nothing to say.We just look at each other.They look at me...and that's it.That's the dream.
    没有,他们无话可说。我们彼此看着对方,他们看着我,这就是我的那个梦。(靠,翻译的太直了,不好,但是又想不出更好的)
    RD:I have one where I'm drowning.I gotta wake myself up and start breathing or I'll die in my sleep.
    我梦见自己溺水,我必须唤醒自己开始呼吸否则就会在睡梦中被憋死。
    AP:You know what's that about?
    你知道那预示着什么吗?
    RD:Yeah,having enough time.
    知道,我有足够的时间。
    AP:Enough time...to do what you want to do?
    有足够时间去做你想做的?
    RD:That's right.
    没错。
    AP:You doing it now?
    你现在正在做的?
    RD:No,not yet.
    还没有。
    AP:You know,we're sitting here...you and I like a couple of regular fellas.You do what you do,and I do what I gotta do.Now that we've been face to face...If I'm there and I gotta put you away...I won't like it.But,I tell you...If it's between you...and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow...brother...you are going down.
    我们面对面坐在这儿,你和我象好哥们一样称兄道弟,你做你想做的,我做我该做的。如果换作在别的地方,我在场的话一定会要你好看。。。我不想那么做。不过,我告诉你,如果非要让我在你和某些老婆即将成为寡妇可怜的混蛋之间做出选择,哥们,你死定了。
    RD:There's a flip side to that coin.
    那只不过硬币的一面。
    What if you do got me boxed in...and I gotta put you down?Because no matter what...you won't get in my way.We've been face to face,yeah.But I will not hesitate.Not for a second.Maybe that'll happen...Or...who knows?Maybe we'll never see each other again.
    没准是你把我围住,我却把你撂倒?因为不论如何我都不会让你挡着我的道儿。我们曾经面对面,是的没错。但是我绝不会迟疑,一秒钟都不会。也许我们会再见面,或者。。。谁知道呢?或许我们再也不会碰面了。

 

《盗火线》经典对白 <wbr>阿尔帕西诺 <wbr>VS <wbr>罗伯特德尼罗

 

《盗火线》经典对白 <wbr>阿尔帕西诺 <wbr>VS <wbr>罗伯特德尼罗

 

《盗火线》经典对白 <wbr>阿尔帕西诺 <wbr>VS <wbr>罗伯特德尼罗

 

《盗火线》经典对白 <wbr>阿尔帕西诺 <wbr>VS <wbr>罗伯特德尼罗

 

《盗火线》经典对白 <wbr>阿尔帕西诺 <wbr>VS <wbr>罗伯特德尼罗

 

《盗火线》经典对白 <wbr>阿尔帕西诺 <wbr>VS <wbr>罗伯特德尼罗

 

《盗火线》经典对白 <wbr>阿尔帕西诺 <wbr>VS <wbr>罗伯特德尼罗

 

《盗火线》经典对白 <wbr>阿尔帕西诺 <wbr>VS <wbr>罗伯特德尼罗

 

《盗火线》经典对白 <wbr>阿尔帕西诺 <wbr>VS <wbr>罗伯特德尼罗

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有