加载中…
个人资料
思思
思思
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:7,603
  • 关注人气:3
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

(一口气英语12)OBE12-(10-12)课对话练习(中英文本)

(2008-03-27 11:40:22)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 一口气英语课文(对话文本)
 
(一口气英语12)OBE12-(10-12)课对话练习
 
 Dialogue 1 of OBE12-10
1.A:Let's take a snapshot.          我们照张相吧。
  B:That's a super idea.            真是个很棒的主意。
    Let's do it right now.          我们现在就照吧。
    Let's get everyone together.    我们叫大家聚在一起吧。
2.A:Let's get a photo together.     我们一起照张相吧。
  B:I would like that a lot.        我很乐意。
    That would be very nice.        那样很好。
    That would be something to      那样就能有东西记住今天了。
    remember today by.
3.A:It'll be a nice memory.         它将是好的回忆。
  B:I totally agree.                我完全同意。
    Pictures are nice memories.     照片是很好的回忆。
    One picture is worth a          一张照片值一千个字;千言不如一画。
    thousand words.
4.A:Could you please take our       能不能请你替我们照张相?
    picture?
  B:Sure thing.                     当然可以。
    Just tell me how.               只要告诉我怎么照。
    How do I use this?              我要如何使用这个?
 
Dialogue 2 of OBE 12-10
1.A:My camera is easy to operate.   我的相机容易操作。
  B:It's so small.                  它很小。
    It looks complicated.           它看起来很复杂。
    Which button do I press?        我要按哪个按钮?
2.A:Hold still.                     不要动。
  B:Is this OK?                     这样可以吗   
    Are we all in the picture?      我们都有拍进去吗? 
    Do we need do move closer?      我们需要更靠近吗?
3.A:Strike a pose.                  摆出一个姿势。
  B:Formal or informal?             正是或非正式的?
    Let's just be natural.          我们自然就好。
    Let's just relax and smile.     我们就放轻松,并且微笑吧。
4.A:Smile and say cheese.           微笑,并且说cheese.   
  B:Give us a one,two,three.        要跟我们说一、二、三。
    We don't want to be surprised.  我们不要觉得惊讶。
    We are ready.                   我们准备好了。
 
 
 
 
Dialogue 1 of OBE 12-11
1.A:Don't leave yet.              不要现在走。  
  B:I must go.                    我必须走。
    It's getting later.           时间很晚了。          
    I have no choice.             我没有选择的余地。
2.A:Don't go soon.                不要这么早走。
  B:I'm afraid I have to.         恐怕我必须早走。
    I have no more time.          我没时间了。
    I have something to do.       我还有别的事情要做。
3.A:Stay and talk some more.      留下来,再多聊一些。
  B:Just ten more minutes.        只能再十分钟。
    Then I have to go.            然后我就必须走了。
    I'm srry,but I can't stay.    很抱歉,我不能留下来。
4.A:What's the rush?              急什么?
  B:I have a lot to do.           我有很多事要做。
    My time is limited.           我的时间有限。
    I'm afraid I won't finish     我怕没把所有的事做完。
    everything.
 
Dialogue 2 of OBE 12-11
1.A:Why the hurry?                为什么要这么匆忙?
  B:It's getting late.            时间很晚了。
    I can't be late.              我不能迟到。
    I have to be there on time.   我必须准时去那里。
2.A:Where's the fire?             急什么?
  B:I have a meeting to attend.   我有会议要参加.
    It's a business appointment.  那是商务约会。
    It's very important for my    那对我的公司非常重要。
    company.
3.A:It's still early.             时间还早。
  B:It is early.                  是很早。
    I still have to go.           我还是必须走。        
    I'll stay later next time.    下次我会晚留一点。
4.A:You've got lots of time.      你有很多时间。
  B:Don't say that,please.        请别那么说。
    You are tempting me.          你是在诱惑我。
    I really must be going.       我真的必须走了。
 
 
 
 
Dialogue 1 of OBE 12-12
1.A:Thanks for coming.                谢谢光临。
  B:Thank you for having me.          谢谢你邀请我来。
    I enjoyed it so much.             我非常喜欢这次的聚会。 
    I hope I can come again.          我希望能再来。
2.A:Thanks for being my guest.        谢谢你来作客。
  B:It was my pleasure.               这是我的荣幸。
    You are a great host.             你是个很棒的主人。
    Please be my guest next time.     请下次来当我的客人。
3.A:It's been delightful.             我们在一起一直很愉快。
  B:The pleasure was all mine.        这是我的荣幸。
    Thank you for a lovely time.      谢谢你让我觉得很愉快。
    I'm eternally grateful.           我会永远心存感激。
4.A:I enjoyed every minute.           我每一分钟都快乐。
  B:I had fun,too.                    我也玩得很愉快。
    It was a super time.              这段时间真棒。
    You are the reason why.           都是因为你的缘故。
 
Dialogue 2 of OBE12-12
1.A:I hate to see you go.             我真不愿意看你走。
  B:I hate to go.                     我真不愿意走。
    I wish I could stay.              我真希望可以留下来。
    I really enjoy being with you.    我真得很喜欢和你在一起。
2.A:Let's meet more often.            我们要更常见面吧。
  B:Let's meet regularly.             我们定期见面吧。
What do you say?                  你觉得如何?
    When are you free to visit me?    你何时有空可以来我这里玩?
3.A:Don't be a stranger.              不要不联络。
  B:Don't worry,I won't.              别担心,我不会的。
    I'll keep in touch.               我会保持联络。
    I promise to call you soon.       我保证很快就打给你。
4.A:Stay healthy,happy,and safe.      希望你保持健康、快乐,和平安。
  B:I wish the same for you.          我希望你也一样。
    Take care in everything you do.   做任何事都要小心。
    May God bless you every day.      愿上帝每天都保佑你。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有