加载中…
个人资料
2手宝宝
2手宝宝
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:6,630
  • 关注人气:1
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
正文 字体大小:

时髦英语100句51~100

(2008-01-13 14:18:00)
标签:

杂谈

 哦,天啊!他快疯了。
Oh, my God! He’s losing his mind.

51. 跟他交往没什么好处的。
No good can come from communicating with him.
跟你谈话没什么好处的。
No good can come from talking with you.
跟他合作不会有什么好下场的。
No good can come from cooperating with him.

52. 给我来两个松饼好吗?带走的。
Can I get a couple of muffins to go?
给我来一袋牛奶好吗?带走的。
Can I get a bag of milk to go?
给我来一瓶啤酒好吗?带走的。
Can I get a bottle of beer to go?

53. 我知道你生我的气,但我们必须谈谈。
I know you pissed at me, but we have to talk about this.
我知道你生我的气,但是我们还是得帮她啊。
I know you pissed at me, but we have to help her anyway.
我知道你生我的气,但是我们还是得想出一个解决办法啊。
I know you pissed at me, but we have to find a solution anyway.

54. 我可以先打断你一下吗?
Can I just stop you there for a second?
我可以先打断你一下吗?
Can I just stop you there for a sec?
我可以先打断你一下吗?
Can I just stop you there for a few minutes?

55. 行了,我们得把这事儿谈好。
Oh, come on. We have to get pass this.
哦,行了。今天我们得解决这个问题。
Oh, come on. We’ve got to get pass this problem today.
哦,得了。我们现在就得解决这摊乱七八糟的事情。
Oh, come on. We’ve got to get pass this mess now.

56. 你应该闪开的!你为什么不闪开?
You were supposed to duck! Why didn’t you?
他应该闪开啊!他为什么不闪开呢?
He was supposed to duck! Why didn’t he?
他们应该闪开啊。他们为什么不闪开呢?
They were supposed to duck. Why didn’t they?

57. 我们可以轮流值班。
We can turn on each other.
这个不是个问题。我们可以轮流值班。
It’s not a problem. We can turn on each other.
别着急。我们可以轮流值班。
Don’t worry. We can turn on each other.

58. 我退出吧。
I’ll get out of it.
我退出吧。我最近去不了了。
I’ll get out of it. I can’t go recently.
如果你不喜欢去,你可以退出啊。
You get out of it if you don’t feel like going.

59. 夫人,我可以打搅一下吗?
Ma’am, do you have a minute?
先生,可以打搅一下吗?
Sir, do you have a minute?
小姐,可以打搅一下吗?
Miss, do you have a minute?

60. 这个一下说不清楚。
This could take a while.
这个一下说不清楚。我对他们的关系,永远也闹不懂。
This could take a while. I can never understand their relationship.
这个一下子说不清楚。他从不跟任何人说任何事情。
This could take a while. He never tells anybody anything.

61. 她害怕自己一个人来打理。
She was just freaked out about doing it alone.
她害怕在夜晚到那里去。
She was just freaked out about going there at night.
她害怕让人知道这事儿。
She was just freaked out about letting it known.

62. 这样会更好一点。
It’s better this way.
那样会更好一点。
It’s better that way.
你呆在这儿会更好一点。
It’s better you stay here.

63. 你没意见吗?
Are you OK with that?
你同意他的意见吗?
Are you OK with his opinion?
你觉得我的建议还行吗?
Are you OK with my suggestion?

64. 如果定好了计划,就该执行计划。
If you have a plan, you have to stick to it.
如果她有一个计划,她应该坚持她的计划。
If she has a plan, she has to stick to it.
如果他们有什么好计划,他们应该坚持啊。
If they have any good plan, they have to stick to it.

65. 我要走了。我想你们能搞定的。
I’m gonna leave now. I think you guys can get it under control.
我要走了。我想你们能搞定的。
I’m gonna take off now. I think you guys can get it under control.
我现在必须走了。我肯定你们能搞定的。
I must leave now. I am sure you guys can get it under control.

66. 痛苦需要有人分担。
Misery loves company.
痛苦要有人分担才行。让我留在这儿帮帮你吧!
Misery loves company. Let me stay here and help you.
痛苦要有人分担才行。再遇到麻烦随时打电话叫我。
Misery loves company. Call me any time you’re in trouble again.

67. 我已经尽力了,谁想试试尽管来好了。
I’m doing the best I can. Anyone else is welcome to try.
我已经尽力了。谁有本事谁来试试。
This is all I can do. Anyone else is welcome to try.
我已经是在尽力了。谁能干谁来试试。
I’m trying my best. Anyone else is welcome to try.

68. 跟她说什么都没用。
Nothing works with her.
跟这个倔老头说什么都没用。
Nothing works with this stubborn old man.
跟他妈说什么都没用。
Nothing works with his mother.

69. 我得用枕头盖着头喊几声。
I have to go scream into a pillow.
我得用被子盖着头好好喊几声。
I have to go scream into a quilt.
我得用垫子盖着头好好大叫几声。
I have to go scream into a cushion.

70. 你在学习上一定干劲十足。
You must be a fireball in study.
你工作起来一定是很卖命吧。
You must be a fireball at work.
跟她在一起工作你一定是干劲十足吧?
You must be a fireball working with her.

71. 我哄得她睡着了。
I got her to go to sleep.
他把她哄睡着了。
He got her to go to sleep.
我妻子把她哄睡下了。
My wife got her to go to sleep.

72. 哦,天哪!你竟然把她哄乖了。
Oh, my God. You got her to stop crying!
哦,天啊!你竟然让他说话了!
Oh, My God. You got him to speak!
哦,天啊!你竟然请到他的大驾来帮忙!
Oh, my God. You got him to help us!

73. 我们六到八个月以后再见。
Let’s give it six to eight months.
半年后再说吧!再见!
Let’s give it half a year. Bye!
一年后再说吧!
Let’s give it a year.

74. 我和乔伊发生了一点小摩擦。
I had a little thing with Joey.
我和妻子有点小摩擦。
I had a little thing with my wife.
我和老板有点小摩擦。
I had a little thing with my boss.

75. 我来这里就是为了这个。
That’s what I’m here for.
好了。我就是为这个而来的。
Come on. That’s what I’m here for.
我们是朋友嘛!这是应该的。
We are friends. That’s what I’m here for.

76. 我想过这件事情。我跟你说,这不是我的错。
I’ve been thinking about this. And I gotta tell you, it’s not my fault.
我想过这件事情。我跟你说,这是你的错。
I’ve been thinking about this. And I gotta tell you, it’s your fault.
我想过这件事情。我跟你说,这事儿与我无关。
I’ve been thinking about this. And I gotta tell you, it has got nothing to do
with me.

77. 好了,让我们这么急大老远赶来有什么好消息啊?
So, what’s the big news you had us rush all the way over here for?
好了,一大早把我们吵醒有什么好消息啊?
So, what’s the big news you had us wake up so early for?
好了,让我等这么久到底有什么好消息啊?
So, what’s the big news you had me wait so long for?

78. 我们公司要调我去管北京的办事处。
Our company has asked me to head our office in Beijing.
我们公司要调我去管北京的办事处。
Our company has asked me to run our office in Beijing.
我们公司要调我去北京办事处去当经理。
Our company has asked me to be the manager of our office in Beijing.

79. 你得去多久呢?
How long do you have to go for?
他得去多久呢?
How long does he have to go for?
我们得去多久呢?
How long do we have to go for?

80. 他们说可能要去将近一年。
They said it could be up to a year.
他们说可能要去将近一个月。
They said it could be up to a month.
他们说可能要去将近两个月。
They said it could be up to two months.

81. 没有什么比你亲爱的老婆的支持更重要了。
There’s nothing like the support of your loving wife.
没有什么比你最好的朋友帮忙更重要了。
There’s nothing like the help of your best friends.
没有什么比跟你在一起工作更好的了。
There’s nothing like working together with you.

82. 我想我可能去不了了。
I don’t think I’ll be able to make it.
我想他可能解决不了。
I don’t think he’ll be able to solve it.
我想他可能处理不了这事儿。
I don’t think he’ll be able to handle it.

83. 你不能走。我是说,没有你我们怎么能聚到一起呢。
You can’t go. I mean, you’re the glue that holds this group together.
你不能离开我们。我是说,没有你我们怎么聚到一起呢。
You can’t leave us. I mean, you’re the glue that holds this group together.
你不能离开我们组。我是说,你是我们队的核心。
You can’t leave our group. I mean, you’re the glue that holds this group together.

84. 我简直不相信你们就要走了。
I can’t believe you guys are moving.
我简直不能相信你们会在这儿。
I can’t believe you guys are here.
我简直不能相信你们会在这么美的地方工作。
I can’t believe you guys are working in such a beautiful place.

85. 我和你丈夫说了,离开一个星期不会影响你的工作的。
I went though this with your husband, one week away will not affect your work.
我跟你的朋友说了,他说行。
I went through this with your friend, he said it’s OK.
我跟你的老板说了,他说行,如果你能在一个星期内回来的话。
I went through this with your boss, he said it’s OK if you could come back
within one week.

86. 我打算找一个心地善良,成熟得体,信守承诺的女人。
I’d like to meet a nice, mature, commitment-minded lady.
他想找一个心地善良,成熟体贴,信守承诺的女人。
He’d like to meet a nice, mature, commitment-minded lady.
约翰想找一个心地善良,成熟体贴,信守承诺的女人。
John would like to meet a nice, mature, commitment-minded lady.

87. 能不能介绍个对象?
Can you set me up with someone?
能不能介绍个对象?
Can you hook me up with someone?
能不能介绍个对象?
Can you introduce someone to me?

88. 那个还不如威廉姆斯呢。
That rules out Williams.
那个还不如婕妮呢。
That rules out Jenny.
那个还不如凯西。
That rules out Cathy.

89. 他和我达成协议,我一个星期只工作五天。
He and I worked out a deal. I only work five days a week.
她和我达成一个协议。我们只在周末出去。
She and I worked out a deal. We only go out at the weekend.
汤姆和我达成协议。我们只是无条件同居。
Tom and I worked out a deal together. We only live together without any
commitment.

90. 请问,你是不是说惯了嘴了?
I’m sorry. Are you just used to saying that?
请问,你是不是说顺口了?这样可就没休养了。
Sorry, are you used to saying that? It’s not good manner.
请问,你是不是说习惯了?他可不习惯你的说话方式。
Sorry, are you used to saying that? He is not used to your way of speaking.

91. 谢谢你救了我儿子。
Thanks for saving my son.
谢谢你为我想办法。
Thanks for trying to figure out a way for me.
谢谢你们全力相助。
Thank you very much for trying to help me.
谢谢你们帮了大忙。
Thanks for trying to help me out.

 92. 我跟你说了,不要每次什么小事都打电话麻烦人家。
I told you, you can’t call him every time any little thing comes up.
我跟你说了,不要每次什么小事都对他大喊大叫的。
I told you, you can’t yell at him every time any little thing comes up.
我跟你说了,不要每次什么小事都来找我。
I told you, you can’t come to me every time any little thing comes up.

93. 为什么倒霉的事都让我碰上了?
Why does everything happen to me?
为什么倒霉的事都让你碰上了?
Why does everything happen to you?
为什么倒霉的事都让他碰上了?
Why does everything happen to him?

94. 她又聪明,又可爱,又有趣,而且等等等等。
She’s really smart and cute and funny and so on.
他真是又英俊,又有幽默感,有体贴,而且等等等等。
He is really handsome and humorous and thoughtful and so on.
他们真是又亲切,又热心,又好客,而且等等等等。
They are really kind and warm and hospitable and so on.

95. 她以前总做恶梦。把她吓得都快尿床了。
She used to have a recurring nightmare. It freaked her out.
她以前总做恶梦。老睡不好。
She used to have recurring nightmare. It kept her up all the time.
我以前总做恶梦。我每天都特别累。
I used to have recurring nightmare. I got very tired every day.

96.             我简直不能相信我会跟你在一起做这样的事情。
I can’t believe I’m doing this with you.
我简直不能相信我又在为他说话了。
I can’t believe I’m speaking for him again.
我简直不能相信我又在帮他了。
I can’t believe I’m helping him again.

97.             你们怎么认识的?
How did you get to know each other?
你是怎么认识约翰的?
How did you get to know John?
你是怎么认识保老师的?
How did you get to know Mr. Bao?

98. 门边的那个,加不加入?
You by the door, in or out?
后边的那个,请过来。
You in the back, come here, please.
穿红衣服的那个,声音小点儿。
You in red, keep your voice down.

99. 后面那个,跳错了!
You in the back, you’re getting it wrong!
前面的那个,挑错了!
You in the front, you’re getting it wrong!
中间的那个,错了!
You in the middle, you’re getting it wrong!
(舞蹈课用语)

100.         你得选对时候!
You have to pick your moments!
你得选对时候啊!他眼下正在生气呢!
You have to pick your moments! He’s mad at the moment.
你得选对时候啊!这个时候谈工资不合适。
You have to pick your moments! This is not the right time to talk about your salary.

0

阅读 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
后一篇:who am i
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有