加载中…
个人资料
听人鱼唱歌
听人鱼唱歌
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:1,993
  • 关注人气:3
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

和英语谈恋爱的日子—第15天

(2010-10-18 17:30:21)
标签:

英语

旅行

恋爱

时尚

校园

教育

句子

旅游

 

和英语谈恋爱,第15天,你知道你爱着它,它也开始进入到你的脑海里,从思考到沟通,你喜欢念着它读着它想着它的发音它的拼写

1.在你有一份安稳工作的时候,你可能会幻想着可以开一家你梦寐以求的宠物日托中心,或者为了成为糕点师傅而辞掉工作去参加培训。

With job security a thing of the past, you may be fantasizing about opening that doggie daycare business you've always dreamed of or training to become a pastry chef.

2.但是在你放弃目前稳定的收入----或将你的失业金用来培训或创业前,你最好先想清楚你要从事的工作是什么。

But before you give up your steady paycheck -- or sink your unemployment checks into training or startup costs -- you need to know what you're getting into.

3.一个人所犯的最大的错误,就是仅仅一份工作听起来很酷,就跳到一个全新的工作领域去。

The biggest mistake a person can make is to jump into a new field because it 'sounds cool

4.试试水同样重要,你是否可以一周5天都可以忍受吵个不停的小狗,或每天都有做蛋糕的兴趣。

Testing the waters to see if you even like wrangling dogs or baking cakes five days a week is also essential.

 5.买之前试一试:你想辞职开始一份新工作之前,先在相关领域找兼职工作或者是志愿者的工作,或者参加成人教育。

To try before you buy, "Look for a part-time internship or volunteer position in your new field, or sign up for an adult education class or workshop

6.虽然我们不能帮助你做实地测试,但是我们可以帮你调查。

While we can't help you with the field testing, we can jumpstart your research.

7.在此,我们向您揭秘密七个最梦寐以求的工作的薪水,前景以及一些工作中的细节问题。

Herewith, a sneak peek at some salaries, job outlooks, and insider details of seven of the most coveted careers.

8.这看起来是最无害的一个问题,却让很多初入职场的人煞费苦心寻找答案。

This seems like such an innocuous question, but many novice job candidates have a hard time giving an answer.

9.即使是经验丰富的求职者的答案也可能听起来像一个应征工作的沉闷广告。

Even experienced interviewees can sound like canned ads for the jobs they are interviewing for.

 10.雇主们问出这样开放式的问题就是想看看求职者如何展现他们的技术、能力和野心。

Employers ask such open-ended questions so they can see how candidates will present their skills, abilities, and ambitions.

11.四个常见的错误

Four Common Errors

12.首先,这里有一些常见的陷阱要避免

First, here are common pitfalls to avoid

13.完全坦白:你应该集中在积极的方面。

True Confessions": Focus on positives.

14.如果你要谈到为什么你对这个职位感兴趣,传达出你对新机遇的激情而不是你要从现在的老板身边逃开。

if you're going to talk about why you are interested in this position, convey your enthusiasm for the new opportunities -- not that you are looking to get away from your current boss.

15.让面试官对你有一个积极的印象。

Keep your interviewer's view of you in a positive light.

16.你在这里是要做为员工来展示你的技术的。

You are here to convey your skills as an employee.

17.透露你的私人信息,比如你有几个孩子之类的不能传达出正确的信息。

Disclosing personal information, such as how many children you have, won't get the right message across.

18.一些人读过面试方面的书或者接受过职业顾问的训练。

Some people have read interviewing books or been trained by career counselors.

19.他们可能会给出一个30秒的广告来显示他们所具备的技术简直是为这份工作度身定做的。

They may give a 30-second commercial which shows their skills being tailored to the job needs.

20.这些通常听起来都太沉闷刻板了,在展示求职者的能力方面又太有限。

These often sound too canned and may be too limiting in showing the candidate's abilities.

21.记住面试是一个期望实现双赢的程序。

Remember that the interview process is one of finding a mutual fit.

 22.你要通过出售你真实的能力和品质来避免以后的问题,而不是你认为面试官想要得到什么你就说什么。

You'll avoid later problems by selling your true strengths and traits, not those you think the interviewer is looking for.

23.应当稍微高估完成既定任务需要花费的时间,

Give yourself a bit of extra time to get the job done properly,

24.如果你"提前"完成任务,上司会对你印象深刻。

If you get things done early, the boss will be impressed.

25.人生自古谁无死,

Whoever will die at some day .

26.一个人的生命能够和无产阶级永葆青春的事业拥抱在一起,我感到无上的光荣。

I’m so honoured for my life with timelessly flourishing proletariate’s career.

27.上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。

Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.

28.有创业能力,并能独立地从业。

The ability to initiate and operate independently.

29.有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。

Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.

 30.工作很有条理,办事效率高。

Be highly organized and effecient

31.肯学习进取。

Willing to learn and progress

32.能够同他人一道很好地工作。

Ability to work well with others .

33.一位最近获得博士学位的年轻人在离家很远的城市找到了一份博士后研究员的工作。

A young man who had recently earned a PhD accepted a post-doctoral position in a city far from his hometown.

34.他来到这所旅游学院后,是和父母一起找到面试地点,然后也是在父母的陪同下,通过面试,最终找到了这份工作。

He arrived to tour campus and search for housing with both parents in tow to approve the job offer and the community.

35.当我14的女儿参加她的第一次工作面试的时候,面试官询问她是否需要我陪着她一起进去。

When my 14 year old daughter interviewed for her first job, the interviewer asked if she wanted me to come in the room with her.

36.她选择了自己进去。那真是一个明智的选择。

She chose to go in by herself. That was a really good decision.

 37.很奇怪总会听到这样这样的事情,因为找工作第一准则就是要靠自己。

I'm always surprised to hear stories like this, because one of the first rules of job searching is to do it on your own.

38.在另一方面,我经常受到父母的来信,询问怎样在子女找工作的时候帮助他们。

On another bright note, I receive emails regularly from parents asking me what information they can give to their child to help them with a job search.

39.作为父母,在子女找工作中,你可以起到很有帮助的辅助作用。

As a parent, you can play a helpful role in assisting your child search for jobs.

40.然而,虽然本意是想尽全力帮他们找到工作,但有时候你的帮忙会起到反作用。

However, even though it's well intentioned to try to help, sometimes your efforts can have a negative effect.

41.以下是几点在你(不管你年纪多大)的子女找工作时怎样帮助他们的技巧

Here's how to help your child, regardless of age, job search

 42.建议你的子女访问他们学校的指导中心或大学生就业办公室,以得到职业生涯规划指导,并尽早地选择职业,找到工作,或尽早把握实习机会,

Suggest that your child visit their school's Guidance Office or College Career Office early to investigate career options, pursue job and internship opportunities, and to get career planning assistance.

43.将你的子女找工作的事情告诉你的朋友,同事以及亲戚等。

Talk to your friends, your colleagues, and your relatives about your child's job search.

44.这样很有效—我的第一份工作时在家乡的杂货店,而我妈妈就是此店的常客。

It works - my first job was at the local grocery store, where my mom was a frequent customer.

45.我继子就是在自己的生日宴会上被我们家一位世交相中,而找到了工作。

My stepson was hired by a family friend after meeting him at a birthday party.

46.提前准备好相关文件。 Get paperwork ready in advance.

47.帮助你的子填写好简历或者职位申请书。

Help your child compile the information he needs to write a resume or complete a job application.

48.帮他(她)校对,以确保没有语法及拼写错误。

Proofread the finished product to make sure there are no typos or grammatical errors.

49.需要的话,帮忙准备好就业相关证件。

Assist with the process to get working papers (it can be cumbersome) if they are needed.

50.给予他们交通上的帮助。Assist with transportation.

51.如果你的子女不能驾驶,载他们去面试,并开车接送他们上下班。

If your child can't drive, assist with coordinating transportation to interviews, and to and from work.

52.让他们独立的完成自己的事情。

Let them do it on their own.

53.正如我所说的那样,我让14岁的女儿自己去完成她的第一份面试。

As I mentioned, I left my 14 year old to make her own first impression.

54.我和大多数父母那样为她担心,着急,但是我女儿的面试结果非常好,她得到了她想要的志愿者工作。

I got the sense that many parents sat in, but my daughter's interviewer was impressed and my daughter got the volunteer position she was interested in.

 55.让他们找到自己的方向。Let them find their own path.

56.不要逼你的子女去做一份他们不想做的工作。

Don't pressure your child to pursue a career that they don't want to have.

57.当他们真正想去从事某项工作时,他们会尽最大的努力去做好。

They will work the hardest when they discover something they really want to do.

58.有必要的话适当的施压。Push if necessary.

59.你可以鼓励你的子女开始找工作,并告诉他们这有多重要,但是不要在经济上给予过多的支持。

You can encourage your child to start job searching and stress the importance of it, but don't overdo the financial support.

60.因为当他们要为自己买单的时候,他们会更有动力去工作。

They may be more motivated if they have to pay their own bills.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

  

     

 

 

  

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有