加载中…
个人资料
泷江客
泷江客
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:233,996
  • 关注人气:91
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

Lesson Forty-Eight (1)

(2007-03-11 16:45:35)
分类: 英语(旅游本科自考)
 

Lesson Forty-Eight

Dialogue Seeing Guests Off

对话    送站

(L: Li Ming   S: Mr. Smith   H: Mrs. Hunt)

L:李明    S:史密斯先生    H:亨特夫人

L: Is everybody here?

  所有人都来了吗?

H: Yes.

  是的。

S: When does the plane take off?

  飞机什么时间起飞?

L: At ten thirty. There’s still one hour to go.

  十点半。还有1个小时。

H: Mr. Li, during our trip in the past month or so, you’ve shown your concern for us in every respect. I really don’t know how to express my gratitude.

  李先生,在过去我们游览的一个月里,你在每个方面关心我们。我真不知道该怎样表达我们的感谢之情。

L: It’s very nice of you to say so.

  您这样说我很高兴。

S: I’ve had a very enjoyable stay in China. I’ve been to many tourist attractions and places of historical interest. What’s more, I’ve picked up some Chinese from Mr. Li.

  我在中国逗留很愉快。我去了很多名胜古迹。更值得说的是,我跟李先生学了一些中国话。

H: This trip to China has been very impressive for me.

  这次中国之行给我留下了很深的印象。

L: I’m so happy that you’ve had a good time.

  我很高兴您有一段愉快的时光。

S: Thanks to the trip, I’ve made acquaintances with so many Chinese friends.

  感谢旅游,我结识了很多中国朋友。

H: Before I came here, I only had an understanding of China from books and papers, television and films. Now I’ve seen China with my own eyes.

  我来之前,我只是从书上、报纸上、电视和电影里了解中国。现在我亲眼看到了中国。

L: It’s more important to learn from real life.

  从生活中学习更重要。

H: As a Chinese saying goes, “seeing is believing”. This trip has been a real eye-opener, to me!

  中国话说“眼见为实”。这次旅行对我来说确实开阔了眼界。

S: It’s a pity we haven’t got enough time for many other places.

  很可惜我们没有足够的时间去更多的地方。

L: Come again to China. You’re always welcome!

  再来中国。永远欢迎你们!

H: I certainly shall. Thank you.

  我当然要来。谢谢。

L: Then, I’ll be pleased to be a guide again for you and the rest of the group.

  那么,我很高兴能再次为您和其他团员充当导游。

H: Wonderful. I hope we’ll keep in touch.

  好极了。希望我们能保持联系。

L: So do I.

  我也是。

S: I’ll write to you, Mr. Li when I’m back.

  李先生,我回去后给你写信。

H: S: We welcome you, Mr. Li to our country for a tour or a visit, too.

  李先生,我们也欢迎你去我们国家旅游或者访问。

L: I will if there’s a chance.

  如果有机会我会的。

H: S: We’ll be your guide then.

  那时我们做你的导游。

L: Thank you.

  谢谢。

H: Well, let’s go aboard. They’re starting up the engines.

  好了,该登机了。他们发动飞机了。

S: H: Goodbye, Mr. Li!

  再见,李先生!

L: Goodbye. I hope you’ll come to China again. Bon voyage!

  再见。希望你们再来中国。一路平安!

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有