加载中…
个人资料
指间蓝烟
指间蓝烟
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:5,987
  • 关注人气:12
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

[转载]2010年12月30日

(2011-02-27 00:15:26)
标签:

转载

原文地址:2010年12月30日作者:姚海生

[转载]2010年12月30日

1. Big toe pose

Stand in Mountain pose.

山式站立

Separate your feet 1 foot apart.

双脚分开一脚宽。

Bend forward.

身体前弯。

Holding your big toes with your hands.

双手握住大脚趾。

Inhale, lift chest forward.

吸气,胸腔向前。

Concave upper back

上背部向内凹。

Extend side ribs.

两侧肋骨伸展。

Lift knee caps.

膝关节上提。

Push thighs back.

大腿向后推。

Exhale, bring your chest down.

呼气,胸腔向下。

Draw your elbows outward.

肘关节向外打开。

Broaden upper back.

背部延展变宽。

Relax your neck.

颈部放松。

Release your head and breathe.

头部放松,深呼吸。

Release your hands and come up.

双手松开起身。

Return to mountain pose.

返回山式。

Benefits:

Tones abdominal organs; open chest, side ribs, and harmstrings; cool the brain.

加强腹部内器官;打开胸腔,伸展肋骨和腿后侧肌肉,平静大脑。

Cautions:

Slipped disk should not try.

椎间盘突出不要做。

Pregnant women should not try.

孕期女性不要做。

[转载]2010年12月30日

2. Bound angle pose

Sit in Staff pose.

坐立棒式。

Bend both knees.

弯曲两膝。

Bring your feet together.

双脚放在一起。

Interlace your fingers and hold your feet.

手指交叉握住双脚。

Release inner groins.

放松腹股沟。

Extend inner thighs.

大腿内侧伸展。

Lift chest. Lengthen spine.

胸腔向上提,伸展脊柱。

Descend outer thighs.

大腿外侧向下。

Shoulders away from your ears.

肩膀远离耳朵。

Shoulder blades forward.

肩胛骨向前。

Breathe fully and deeply.

深入充分的呼吸。

Come out of the pose, straighten your legs into Staff pose.

双腿伸直回到棒式。

Benefit:

It tones abdominal and pelvic organs.

加强腹部器官和盆腔器官。

Good for digestion and elimination.

对消化和排泄有益。

It’s beneficial for pregnant and menstruating women.

对孕期的女性和生理期的女性有益。

Also good for urinary disorders.

也有益于治疗泌尿系统失调。

[转载]2010年12月30日
3. Child’s pose

Start in a kneeling position.

从跪立开始。

Bring your big toes together.

大拇脚趾放在一起。

Separate your knees 1 foot apart.

膝盖分开一脚宽。

Sit back on your heels.

坐在脚跟上。

Stretch your arms and torso forward. Hands on the floor. Soften your neck.

手臂和躯干向前伸展。双手放在地面上。颈部放松。

Place your head on the floor.

头部放在地面上。

Stretch your arms fully and lift your elbows off the floor.

手臂充分伸展,肘关节伸直离开地。

If your side ribs don't easily rest between your thighs, separate your knees until they do.

如果肋骨不能在大腿内侧轻松伸展并放松,把双膝分开直到肋骨可以完全伸展。

Bring your hands under your shoulders and lift up into a kneeling position.

双手放在肩的下方推起身体回到跪立。

Benefits:

Lengthen the spine.

伸展脊柱

Create space in the side ribs and pelvis.

给肋骨和骨盆的伸展创造空间。

Relieve the back pain.

消除背部疼痛。

Relieve headaches.

消除头痛。

Good for pregnant women.

对孕期的女性有益。

[转载]2010年12月30日
4. Camel pose

Kneel, with your knees hip apart.

跪立,膝盖分开骨盆宽。

Thighs perpendicular to the floor.

大腿和地面垂直。

Shins parallel to each other.

小腿互相平行。

Toes pointing back

脚趾指向后方。

Put your hands on your hips

双手放在髋关节上。

Press your shins and feet into the floor. Lift your chest up.

小腿胫骨和双脚向地面压。胸腔向上提。

Move your shoulder blades down.

肩胛骨向下。

Release your head backward

头部向后。

Press your hands in your heels.

双手放在脚跟上。

Lift your sternum even higher.

胸骨再向上提。

Stretch your arms and firm your buttocks.

伸展手臂,收紧臀部肌肉。

Soften your throat.

喉咙放松。

Breathe easily through your nose.

用鼻子轻松的呼吸。

Inhale, release your hands from your feet. Lift your sternum.

吸气,双手从脚上松开。胸骨上提。

Head to come up.

头部抬起来。

Exhale, sit back to your heels.

呼气,向后坐在脚跟上。

Breathe, release.

呼吸,放松。

Benefits: 

Stretch you chest and shoulders. Release depression and grief.

伸展胸腔和双肩。消除沮丧和悲伤。

 

0

  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有