加载中…
个人资料
Alex_剑g
Alex_剑g
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:4,651,136
  • 关注人气:1,564
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

绯闻女孩第一季Blair Waldorf Must Pie 1

(2010-02-25 05:40:40)
标签:

八卦天后

流行剧

欧美偶像剧

时尚

娱乐

绯闻女孩

绯闻女孩第一季Blair <wbr>Waldorf <wbr>Must <wbr>Pie <wbr>1

Season 1, Episode 9: Blair Waldorf Must Pie!

-Gossip girl: Gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of

Manhattan's elite.

绯闻女友驾到,这是你们窥探曼哈顿上流生活的唯一渠道

-Serena: How's your mom doing with the divorce and everything?

面对离婚等等,你妈妈应付得来吗?

-Blair: So my dad left her for another man.

我爸为了个男人离开了她。

She lost 15 pounds, got an eye lift. It's been good for her.

她瘦了15磅还去做了个眼部拉皮。对她来说这倒是件好事。

-Dan: My mom kind of left us a couple months ago.

我妈妈几个月前离开了我们。

My dad and my sister, don't really see that.

而我爸爸和妹妹却没看出来。

-Rufus: I don't know what's happened with, my wife or my marriage,

我不知道我的妻子或者说婚姻出了什么问题,

and you showing up here randomly doesn't make figuring that out any easier.

而你却时不时的出现,只会让我更搞不清状况。

-Dan: Am I the only one who, thinks this is extremely weird?

难道只有我觉得这非常怪异吗?

-Jenny: Forget about it. If dad, can let it go, so can you.

忘了吧,如果老爸能释怀,那你也可以做到。

-Serena: I can't believe you didn't tell me your mom came home.

真不敢相信你没告诉我你妈妈回家了。

-Lily: Your wife despises me.

你妻子她鄙视我。

-Rufus: I wouldn't say that.,

我不这么觉得。

-Lily: Well, she did.

好吧,但是她却这么说的。

-Blair: You should deal with your father. He needs you. I don't.

你该好好照顾你父亲,他需要你,而我不再需要你了。

We broke up, okay?

我们分手了,好了吧?

He was gonna get back together with me, but only so my mom would help his dad.

他想和我复合,但只是为了让我妈妈在事业上帮他爸爸。

-Howard: I need your support, here, son, and your trust.

儿子,我需要你的支持还有你的信任。

-Nate: Well, you better hope for your sake, they don't call your son to the stand.

你最好希望他们看在你的份上,他们不会让你儿子为你作证的

-Blair: Do you like me?

你不会是喜欢我吧?

-Chuck: Define "like”.

看你怎么给"喜欢"下定义

-Gossip girl: As per gossip girl's Thanksgiving tradition,

按照绯闻女友每年感恩节的传统,

I'm trading my laptop for stovetop, and for the next 16 hours, the only thing I'm dishing is

seconds.

我要放下笔记本电脑,在接下来的16小时内围着炉台转,我上的唯一菜肴就是第二道菜

When the cat's away, the mice will play. Have fun, little rodents.)

山中无老虎老鼠称大王,玩得高兴,小老鼠们。

-Blair: I mean, who gets wasted on Thanksgiving?

我是说谁会在感恩节喝的烂醉?

-Serena: The holidays are lonely for people. I wanted to keep 'em company.

大家在节日都会感到孤单,我只是想陪他们一起。

(Thanksgiving. Last year)

去年感恩节那天

-Blair: Your mom is, freaking out, so my mom is freaking out.

我妈肯定会吓坏了,也就意味着我妈也会大乱。

-Serena: What, which means you freak out?

什么,你说你害怕了?

Blair, just cut the cord. Go, nuts. Come on. Let's do shots.

Blair,你可以独立点了,跟我一起疯吧,来吧,我们喝酒去

Come on!

来吧!

-Blair: I told Lily that you were buying a pie.

我跟Lily说你在买馅饼呢。

-Serena: oh, pie.

哦,馅饼

-Blair: Where is your purse?

你的皮包呢?

-Serena: Uh, my purse...

呃 我的皮包...

-Blair: oh, great. All right.

哦,天哪,好吧。

You stay here, okay? I'm gonna go look. don't drink or hit on anything.

你呆在这儿,好吗? 我去找包。别再喝了也别撞上什么东西。(暗示: 别勾搭别人)

-Dan: Pie's been secured.

馅饼安然无恙

Thanksgiving no longer needs, to be canceled, all right?

感恩节大餐没必要取消了,对吧?

Hey, mom, you know, I need to go. I'm sorry. Bye.

哦,妈妈,对不起,我要先挂了,再见。

Oh, man.

哦,天哪。

-Driver: Hey! What are you doing?

嘿! 你怎么搞的?

-Dan: Hey, right of way, pal.

嘿,行人过路优先,老兄。

-Driver: Screw you, buddy!

去你妈的,伙计。

-Dan: Hey, uh,, excu…excuse me.

嘿,呃,不好,不好意思。

Do you need, like, a crossing guard or a cab maybe?

你是不是需要个人带你过马路...,或者一辆的士?

-Serena: Oh, pie.

哦,馅饼。

-Dan: It's more like roadkill now,, but, uh, better it than you, right?

现在更像是车祸身亡的小生命,但是,呃,还好是它不是你,对吧?

I'm I'm, Dan... Humphrey.

呃,我是,我是Dan Humphrey

Hi.,

你好

-Serena: Hi.

你好。

-Dan: Uh, I don't know. We met last year. Uh.

呃,我没记错的话,我们去年见过,呃。

You m…you might, not remember.

你也许不记得了。

Yeah, I ,you probably don't, but, look, you should be more careful.

是的,我,你大概不记得,你看,你应该多加小心。

-Blair: You need to keep your hands off of her,

你不要打她的主意。

-Serena: Blair!

Blair!

-Blair: Trying to take advantage of her on the holidays. Come on. Let's go, Serena.

居然想在节日占她便宜,来吧,我们走,Serena。

-Serena: Bye, Dave., .

再见Dave

-Dan: Bye. Bye,Bye, Serena.

再见,再见,再见了,Serena。

-Serena: Hey.

-Dan: And hello to you. Big national holiday. You excited?

你好啊。伟大的国定假日,兴奋吗你?

-Serena: Kind of am.

有点儿吧

Might be the first Thanksgiving in a while that I actually remember.

也许是好久以来第一个,我能记住的感恩节。

-Dan: Yeah, I bet.

是的,我猜也是

-Serena: Huh?,

什么?,

-Dan: Nothing. Uh, you uh,, you at Blair's?

没什么?呃,你在Blair 家?

-Serena: Almost. Her dad's gonna be home for the first time since he left,

差不多到了,这是他爸打从离开之后第一次回来,

so she's really excited.

所以她真的很兴奋

-Dan: Oh, well, family reunions, are all around then.

哦,太好了,现在到处都在一家团圆了。

Uh, we, too, have a, full Humphrey household.

呃,我们家也是,一家子姓Humphrey的总算全了。

Hopefully, it'll stick.

希望这家子能保持完整。

-Serena: Well, it seems like your, mom is really trying.

好的,看上去你妈妈是真的在努力。

-Dan: Better Thanksgiving than never.

有感激的事情怎么都好过没有。

-Serena: Call me between every course?

每吃一道菜都打个电话给我。

Okay. Mwah. Bye.

好的,亲一口,拜。

-Jenny: Mom, is it really okay to cook with this much heavy cream?

妈妈,用那么多全脂奶油来做,真的可以吗?

-Alison: Our arteries give us a free pass on turkey day.

我们的动脉在火鸡大餐日会畅通无阻。

-Rufus: It's a shame our family doesn't have a few hundred more members.

可惜我们家没几百号人。

-Alison: Do you think I bought too much?

你觉得我买的太多了?

-Rufus: Only by several tons.

多了几吨而已。

-Alison: But it's our first holiday back. I wanted to make sure it was special.

但这是我们复合后的第一个节日,我想保证它特别一点。

-Dan: I think they call that guilt.

我想人们称之为内疚。

-Alison: Yeah, I guess they do.

是的,我猜他们是这么说的。

-Rufus: But if it means more midnight turkey, sandwiches for all of us, then so be it.

但是如果这意味着我们大家有更多火鸡三明治作夜宵,何乐而不为呢

Yeah, see, Dan?

没错,明白了,Dan?

-Jenny: Uh, we on this side of the kitchen , choose to be positive.

呃,厨房这边的我们,决定要乐观积极点。

-Rufus: Yeah, Dan.

是的,Dan

What's it gonna be,you with us or against us?

你选哪边?加入我们还是与我们为敌?

-Dan: Fine. Fine. But only if I can take the cranberry sauce out of the can.

好吧,好吧,如果由我来把酸梅酱从罐头里弄出来的话,

That is my specialty.

这是我的特长。

-Blair: I have to find this recipe, before my dad gets here.

我要在我爸到之前,把这个食谱找出来。

-Serena: Harold Waldorf's famous pumpkin pie.

Harold Waldorf 出名的南瓜馅饼。

-Blair: Well, it may have been Bobby Flay's,

好吧其实那是Bobby Flay的秘方

but it didn't stop my dad from taking credit for it. It's gonna be perfect!

但我爸还是继续靠它辈受夸奖,会很完美的!

-Serena: Look at you. Quite the chipper Sous chef.

看看你,简直是个欢快的副大厨。

-Blair: Well, I'm in a good mood. It happens.

好吧,我心情很好。偶尔会这样。

Sometimes 'cause I increase my Lexapro,

有时因为我加大了依地普仑的剂量,(抗抑郁症药物)

sometimes because my dad's in town.

有时是因为我爸爸要回来。

-Serena: And sometimes, mostly because, things are good with a boy.

有时是因为跟某个男生进展得不错,

You and Nate get back together?

你和 Nate复合了?

-Blair: You mean since gossip girl published pictures of him and some skank?

你是说"绯闻女友"网站,把他和某个骚货鬼混的照片登出来之后?

-Serena: So that's a no.

也就是说,还没复合。

What's Chuck doing today?

Chuck 今天有什么计划?

-Blair: Why are you asking me?

这你干嘛问我?

-Serena: Well, you guys are friends.

恩,你们是朋友啊。

And, Blair, look, you know, you can tell me anything.

而且Blair 你知道你什么都可以跟我说

I'd be the last person to judge anyone.

我是最没资格对别人品头论足的人。

-Blair: With good reason.

因为你的确不该。

-Serena: Blair, I saw you with Chuck.

Blair,我看见你跟Chuck 在一起。

-Blair: I don't know what I was thinking.

我不知道当时自己怎么想的,

I mean, sleeping with him once, maybe you could understand, but twice?

我的意思是和他上了一次床也许有情可原,可是两次?

-Serena: Wait. You slept with him? Blair!

等等,你和他上床了?Blair!

-Blair: What happened to no judging?

你不是说不会评价的吗?

-Serena: I'm not, but I thought, you wanted to wait.

我没有那个意思,但是我认为你想要保存贞操

I thought you wanted to make things special.

我以为你想让一切特别。

-Blair: Oh, so Nate gets the free pass, and I'm the slut?

哦,所以Nate就可以随便乱来,我的话就成了荡妇了?

-Serena: Tell me you didn't sleep with Chuck for revenge.

别告诉我你是为了报复才和Chuck 睡的。

-Blair: Well, it wasn't because I like his natural musk, and besides,

反正不是因为我喜欢他那德行,况且

nothing hurts more than sleeping with the best friend, right, S.?

没有比和最好的朋友一起睡更伤人的了,不是吗?

-Serena: Way to prove a point.

说的太有理了。

-Blair: Well, I learned from the master.

至少我是跟大师学的。

-Serena: If you're sleeping with Chuck, I'd say the student's become the master.

要是你跟Chuck 睡了,我得说你青出于蓝了

-Blair: Are you jealous you didn't get to sleep with him first?

你嫉妒了? 因为他没先跟你睡?

There had to be somebody left on the upper east side.

东上城肯定还有其他男人嘛。

-Eleanor: Blair, darling, are you going to help me at all?

Blair,亲爱的,你到底要不要帮我?

Serena, do you know when your mother's arriving?

Serena 你知道你妈妈什么时候到吗?

-Serena: She's not.

她不会来了。

We're not doing Thanksgiving here anymore.

我们不会再在这里过感恩节了

-Eleanor: Why?

为什么?

-Blair: Because I uninvited them.

因为我没邀请他们。

-Serena: Happy holidays, Eleanor.

感恩节快乐Eleanor。

mom, I know it's my fault that we're here, but let's not get crazy.

我知道我们沦落到这里是我的错,但先少安毋躁。

-Lily: Well, I don't know what you're complaining about.

好吧,我不知道你在抱怨什么,

I'm just trying to provide my family with a home cooked meal.

我只是在试图为我的家人准备一顿家庭大餐。

-Eric: You don't know how to cook.

你根本不会做饭。

-Lily: Well, don't blame me. Talk to your sister.

好吧,别怪我,要怪就怪你姐姐。

She's the one that got us exiled from the Waldorf’s.

是她害我们从Waldorf 家扫地出门的。

-Serena: Oh, I'm sorry.

哦,对不起

-Eric: And even if you did cook, we don't have an oven.

就算你会做,我们家连个烤箱都没有。

-Lily: Preaching to the converted, Eric.

多此一举,Eric。

Look, we'll just pick up a few things and try to make do.

你看,我们只要买几样东西,凑合一下就可以了。

-Eric: Like Peking Duck on Thanksgiving.

比方说感恩节吃北京烤鸭。

-Lily: Not a bad idea.

这主意不错。

-Eric: No, mom.

不,妈妈。

-Lily: All the other shops are closed.

其他所有的商店都关门了。

There's nothing wrong with having Chinese food on Thanksgiving.

感恩节吃点中国菜也没什么不好啊。

What? Jews having been doing it on Christmas since forever.

什么? 犹太人向来都是这样过圣诞节的。

Look, a pumpkin. Isn't this...this is festive, yes?

看,咱买个南瓜,它...它多喜庆啊,对吧?

-Serena: We're gonna eat a pumpkin?

我们就吃南瓜?

Mom. So you couldn't make it past the salad, huh?

哦,妈妈,你都坚持不到吃完沙拉?

-Dan: I opened the cranberries. My work is done.

我开了酸梅罐头,功德圆满。

How's Blair's?

在 Blair 家过的怎么样?

-Serena: Uh, I wouldn't know. She gave me the boot.

呃,我不知道了,她把我踢走了。

-Dan: Wh…she kicked you out of her house?

什么,她把你从她家赶出来了?

What happened now?

那现在呢?

-Serena: Uh, don't ask, but the good news is,

最好别问,但是好消息是

my mom is gonna slice us up a pumpkin. Oh, and there's duck.

我妈妈准备给我们切南瓜,哦,这里还有只鸭子

-Dan: No, no, no. You can't eat duck and, raw pumpkin on Thanksgiving.

哦,不,不,你不能在感恩节只吃鸭子和生南瓜。

Uh, you know what?

呃 你知道吗?

I'm the guardian of Vanessa's sister's van for the weekend,

这周末Vanessa姐姐的货车,由我来看管

and we here at the Humphrey manor, have an oddly large kitchen table.

而且我们Humphrey庄园的,厨房台特别的大。

-Serena: What are you suggesting?

你在提议什么吗?

-Lily: These smell great.

这些闻着太棒了。

-Eric: Yes, so we can starve in a fragrant hotel room.

是的,这样我们能在充满香气的酒店房间里饿死。

-Serena: We're not starving.

我们不会饿死了。

Look, I got us into this mess, so I'm gonna get us out of it.

看,是我把大家带进这种窘境的,所以现在我要带你们脱困。

-Lily: Elaborate, Serena.

说清楚点Serena

-Serena: Thanksgiving at the Humphreys.

去 Humphrey家过感恩节,

Dan invited me, and Eric's friends with his sister, and his dad's really cool.

Dan邀请了我,Eric还是他妹妹的朋友,还有他爸真的非常酷。

-Eric: Awesome. I'm leaving the pumpkin.

太棒了,可以放下这个南瓜了。

-Serena: What do you say, mom?

你说怎样,妈妈?

(Thanksgiving. last year)

去年感恩节那天

-Harold: Found it. Sous chef, You're needed.

找到了。副大厨,我需要你。

-Blair: Ready and awaiting orders.

时刻准备着。

-Harold: I see we have extra help.

我看我们又有帮手了。

-Blair: Yes, well, Serena's spending Thanksgiving with us this year.

是的,今年Serena要和我们一起过感恩节。

-Harold: Ah, the more the merrier.

啊哈,越多越热闹

Happy to have you, my dear.

很高兴你能加入我们,宝贝儿。

-Serena: Yes!

太棒了!

-Eleanor: The canapes were a huge success.

这夹心烤饼实在太棒了,

I saved one for you, Blair.

我给你留了一个Blair

-Blair: I'm not really hungry.

我现在还不饿。

-Eleanor: Well, what does that mean you're not really hungry?

好的,什么叫你还不饿?

-Blair: Well, I had like 15 of them this morning when dad...first made them.

恩,我爸爸早上做好时,我就吃了15个了

-Eleanor: 15?

15个?

-Blair: Serena. Serena!

Serena Serena!

-Eleanor: You think that's wise?

你觉得那么做理智吗?

-Harold: Darling, she's fine.

亲爱的,她没事的。

She has been for two months.

她已经康复了2个月。

-Eleanor: What did the doctor say?

医生是怎么说的?

-Harold: Don't drive us crazy, okay? So, please.

我们不能乱了阵脚好吗?所以拜托你不要大惊小怪。

-Eleanor: Ah, fine. We are going to need to set another place at the table.

好吧,我们得再加个座位。

Laurel brought one of the models I'm working with.

Laurel 会带一个和我合作的模特来。

-Harold: Do I know her?What's her name?

我认识吗? 她叫什么?

-Eleanor: His name is Roman.

他的名字叫Roman

-Harold: Roman.

Roman

-Eleanor: Not this one, Harold. We have to work together.

这个你就别想了,Harold,我们还得一起工作呢

-Nate: Hey, you!

嘿 你!

-Eleanor: Happy Thanksgiving.,

感恩节快乐

-Nate: You, too. Good to see you.

你也是,见到你真高兴

Ah, sure.

哦 当然

-Eleanor: Good boy.

乖孩子

-Harold: Nate the great.

最惹人喜欢的Nate

-Nate: So what'd I miss?,

我错过什么了吗?,

-Harold: Mm, nothing. You're about to witness the return of sober Serena.

没有,你将亲眼目睹清醒的Serena回归。

-Serena: Oh, Nate!,

哦 Nate!,

-Nate: Oh, no. Oh, no.

哦,不,哦,不。

-Harold: Or maybe not.

也许还没回归。

Sweetie, would you take her upstairs? Put her in the bath

亲爱的,你能不能在她妈妈察觉之前

before your mother gets wind of this whole situation?

带她上楼给她泡个澡?

-Blair: What, and leave you all alone?

什么,要我把你一个人留在这儿?

Thanksgiving is our thing.

不,感恩节是我们的大日子

Nate, will you please take care of her?

Nate 你照顾一下她好吗?

Please?

求你了?

-Nate: Oh, I will. Come on.

哦,好的,来吧。

-Blair: Here., D..., can I help with the pumpkin pie?

这边,爸爸,我能帮忙做南瓜馅饼吗?

-Harold: Of course.

当然。

-Blair: Thank you.

谢谢。

-Harold: Crush them.,

压碎它们。

-Blair: Thank you very much. Crush them.

非常感谢,压碎它们

Caterers?

宴席服务?

What's going on here?

怎么回事?

-Eleanor: Everyone is getting ready for our lovely dinner, and you should be, too.

每个人都在为我们可爱的晚宴做准备,你也该这样。

-Blair: Everyone except d...Where is he?

每个人,除了爸爸,他在哪儿?

-Eleanor: I thought you knew.

我以为你知道呢。

-Blair: Knew what?

知道什么?

-Eleanor: Your father’s not coming. He didn't tell you?

你爸爸不会来了。他没告诉你吗?

He decided to stay in Paris.

他决定留在巴黎

He's got either too much work, or, Roman is too much work?Who knows?

要么是他工作太忙要么就是Roman,工作太忙,谁知道?

-Blair: I…I don't understand.

我,我不明白

If he wasn't coming, why wouldn't he just call me and tell me himself?

要是他来不了,那干嘛他不亲自打电话跟我说呢?

-Eleanor: Darling, you should know by now

亲爱的,你现在该知道

that your father is not a fan of the difficult conversation.

你爸爸不喜欢进行这种复杂的谈话。

Now why don't you run along and change into something a little more...

你干吗不去换一件更加...

Enchanting? That's good.

迷人的衣服?很好。

-Eric: Are you sure you don't want us to stay with you?

你确定不用我们留下来陪你?

-Serena: Yeah, we don't want to leave you, mom, if you don't feel well.

是的,妈妈,如果你不舒服,我们也不想留你一个人

-Lily: Oh, no. You kids have fun.

哦,不,你们玩得开心点,宝贝儿。

I don't have an appetite anyway.

我反正一点胃口都没有

-Serena: Oh, hold on a second. That must be Dan.

哦,等一下,肯定是Dan来了。

Hey!

嘿!

-Waiter: Room service.

客房服务。

-Serena: Oh. oh, no, no, no, no, sir. You have the wrong room.

哦 哦 不 不 不 不,先生,你送错房间了

-Lily: Oh, no, you're early.

哦,不,你来早了。

I lied.

是我在撒谎

-Serena: Mom.

妈妈

-Lily: All I care about is that you two are together.

我只想你们俩能在一起

I don't want to be an imposition.

我可不想碍手碍脚。

-Serena: No.

-Dan: Man with van, at your service.

驾货车来的男士,为您服务。

-Serena: Hey.,

嘿,

-Dan: Hey.

Uh, bold choice of attire, Mrs. Van Der Woodsen,

呃,Van Der Woodsen夫人,服装选择得真够大胆

unless it's what they're wearing on the runway these days.

除非最近时尚天桥上的模特都这么穿。

-Serena: No, my mom sicked out because she didn't want to be imposing.

不,我妈妈假扮生病,因为不想碍手碍脚。

-Lily: You know what?

知道吗?

I am fine just curling up and reading a good book.

让我舒服的靠在沙发上看本好书,没问题的。

-Eric: But you're supposed to be with your family on Thanksgiving.

但感恩节时,你应该跟家人在一起。

-Dan: Yeah, and Nicholas Sparksis hardly family.

是啊,而且Nicholas Sparks(小说作者),可不算是家人

I'm not taking no for an answer.

我不接受你的拒绝,

In fact, I'm not even asking. You are coming with us.

事实上我并不是在问你,你必须和我们一起去

I'm adultnapping you.

我要把你绑架过去。

-Lily: Fine, just stop talking, and I'll get ready.

好吧,别说了,我这就去准备下。

-Dan: Make it snappy. I'm double parked.

动作快点好吗,我的车并排停着。

Thanks.

谢了

-Rufus: Hey, Rufus Humphrey. Leave a message, and I'll get back to you.

嘿 Rufus Humphrey 请留言,我会给你回电。

-Lily: Rufus, it's Lily.

Rufus 我是Lily。

Um, your very persistent son insisted that I join you for dinner.

恩,你儿子硬要我和你们一起吃晚餐。

I want to remind you that my kids do not know that we are friendly,

我只想提醒你,我的孩子们还不知道我们的关系,

and I would like to keep it that way.

而且我也不想让他们知道

That said...

就这些了

I look forward to seeing you.

很期待见到你。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有