加载中…
个人资料
Alex_剑g
Alex_剑g
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:4,651,579
  • 关注人气:1,564
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

绯闻女孩第一季Victor, Victrola 1

(2010-02-24 15:26:09)
标签:

八卦天后

流行剧

欧美偶像剧

娱乐

绯闻女孩

绯闻女孩第一季Victor, <wbr>Victrola <wbr>1

Season 1, Episode 7: Victor, Victrola

-Gossip girl: Gossip girl here--your one and only source

"绯闻女友"在此,这是您了解曼哈顿。

into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.

名流们绯闻的唯一渠道。

-Katy: You'll never believe what's on "gossip girl.

你绝对不会相信,"绯闻女友"上又写了什么。

-Isabel: " Someone saw Serena getting off a train at grand central.

有人看到Serena,在中央火车站下车了。

-Serena: I thought everything was good between us.

我觉得我们之间一切都很好。

-Blair: It was, before i found out you had sex with my boyfriend.

曾经是...,在我发现你和我男友做爱前。

-Serena: I didn't come back for you.

我回来不是为了你。

look, Blair’s my best friend, and you're her boyfriend,

听着,Blair是我最好的朋友而你是她的男朋友

and she loves you.

并且她爱你。

-Dan: You'd really go out with some guy you don't know?

你真的会和陌生男人约会吗?

-Serena: Well, you can't be worse than the guys i do know.

你可能比我认识的人更好。

-Bart: This party is for you.

这个派对是专门为你办的。

okay, so you can meet people, become a part of something.

这样你能见到些大人物然后融入这个圈子。

-Chuck: Nathaniel, I’m shocked.

Nathaniel,很让我吃惊啊。

I thought you were strictly an herbal man.

我还以为你只吃中草药呢。

-Nate: This isn't mine

这不是我的。

-Anne: ....Which is how i found this.

...问题是我怎么找到了这个

it isn't mine, and it isn't your father's.

这不是我的这也不是你爸爸的

what do you have to say for yourself, ate?

Nate,你能解释一下吗?

-Vanessa: You said you love me.

你说过你爱我的。

-Dan: Loved you.

爱过你。

-Rufus: I'm sorry i kissed you, but i did it

抱歉我吻了你。

because i thought he should know how it feels to lose you.

但那是因为我觉得,应该让他体会到失去你的痛苦。

-Dan: I like you, only you.

我喜欢你,只有你一人。

-Serena: That's good because I feel the same about you.

很好啊,因为,我对你也有同样的感觉。

-Jenny: The masks come off at midnight, and i kind of need my disguise.

午夜时面具要摘下来,我需要掩饰一下。

-Serena: You know what? You wanna trade?

那你愿意和我的换吗?

-Jenny: Sure.

好啊。

-Nate: Serena, I know we both care about Blair,

Serena,我知道我们都很在乎Blair。

but maybe the best thing is for me

但也许对我来说,

to just tell her the truth. I’m not over you.

最好是告诉她真相,我忘不了你。

-Serena: Oh! Nate?

Nate?

-Nate: Serena.

Serena。

-Blair: Hey! have you seen Nate?

你看到Nate了吗?

Jenny.

Jenny...

-Gossip girl: Have you heard, upper east siders?

东区的"贵族"们,你们听说了吗?

burlesque is all the rage again,

脱衣舞又开始大行其道了。

and sometimes a little raging is exactly what you need.

有时候你需要的,正是这种强烈的感觉。

and as always,

和往常一样。

Chuck's aiming to be ahead of the curves.

Chuck 又被这些美腿所诱惑了。

-Guest: Who's that girl?

那妞儿是谁?

-Chuck: I have no idea.

不知道啊。

-Gossip girl: But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

看来我们还是先倒回去吧。

-Blair: You want your dad to invest in a strip joint?

你想要你的父亲投资脱衣舞酒吧?

-Chuck: How midtown, a burlesque club-- a respectable place

市中心怎么样?一家脱衣舞俱乐部--在那个神圣的地方,

where people can be transported to another time,

人们会被带到另一个世界,

where they can feel free to let loose.

在那里他们会尽情享受自由。

no judgment, pure escape.

没有评判,纯粹的避风港。

what happens at Victrola stays at Victrola.

把开心和不快都留在维克多拉,(酒吧的名字)。

-Blair: Well, it does have franchise potential.

恩 ,确实是有经营的潜力。

Chuck Bass,

Chuck Bass,

I do believe all your years of underage boozing

看来你多年喝酒泡妞的生活经历。

truly, I am proud.

真的,我很骄傲。

-Chuck: And you are my toughest critic. well,second toughest.

这是我收到的最苛刻的评价,厄... 应该是第二苛刻的。

-Blair: So do you think your father will go for it?

可是你觉得你爸爸会投资吗?

-Chuck: It is exactly the kind of innovative thinking

这种创新的理念绝对是。

upon which the Bass empire was built.

建立" Bass帝国"所必需的。

it is the perfect thing. I’ve been waiting for this.

这太完美了,我等的就是这个时刻。

-Blair: We are so late. Are you coming?

我们要迟到了,你来吗?

-Chuck: Gotta pitch it to Bart.

我得把这个给我老爸。

victory party here tomorrow.

明天在这会开庆功派对的。

-Blair: I wouldn't miss it.

我不会错过的。

-Chuck: I'll send a car.

我会派车去接你。

-Blair: Don't be nervous. He’s gonna love it.

别紧张哦,他会喜欢这个计划的。

-Anne: They all seem very discreet. It’s up to you,

这几家看起来都挺谨慎的,最终决定权在你。

but you will choose a facility,

但是你要选择一家机构,

and you will get the help that you need, after our dinner

得到你需要的帮助当然是在明晚吃完饭后。

unless you'd like to ruin the celebration honoring

除非你想破坏你父亲,庆祝和Eleanor 成为生意上的伙伴。

-Howie: Anne, it’s all right. Let me talk to him.

Anne,好了...,让我来跟他谈谈。

-Nate: How could you not tell her the drugs were yours?

你怎么能不告诉她毒品是你的?

-Howie: You're not gonna end up in one of these places.

你不会一辈子呆在那些地方的。

Let me talk to her. You know how your mother overreacts.

让我跟她谈谈你知道你妈妈总是反应过度的。

-Nate: Yeah,'cause it's mom who's the problem, right?

是啊,但那是妈妈有问题吗?

-Howie: Look, work's been kicking my ass lately.

听着,我最近被工作逼疯了。

the old man doesn't wear the hours as well as he used to.

我老了,就不像当年那样了。

this young viper at the office, Frank Meltzer,

是办公室的一个阴险的年轻人,叫Frank Meltzer 的。

saw me fading one night, so he offered me a pick-me-up.

一天晚上他看见我萎靡不振,就给了我一杯酒...

it was stupid. I didn't even like it.

那时很傻,我根本不喜欢那玩意儿。

Hey,I’ ll flush the bag right now, all right?

我马上就把那包东西冲走,行吗?

-Nate: Dad, I just want you to be—

爸 ,我只希望你能...

-Howie: Look, let’s not put a damper on the upcoming festivities.

听着,宴会明天就开始了,咱们都别扫兴。

I've landed the Waldorf account,

我已经搞定了Waldorf 家的生意。

and my son has landed the Waldorf.

而我儿子也已经,搞定了Waldorf 家的女儿。

-Nate: So that's it?

这就算完了吗?

-Howie: Hey, I'm not cutting the conversation short.

我要说的都说了。

Drinks after school at the club?

放学后在俱乐部里喝一杯?

Nonalcoholic, of course.

当然是无酒精的。

-Jenny: No, you don't understand, Vanessa.

不,你不明白,Vanessa。

okay, the store lent it to me for the ball,

那个商店把它借给我去参加舞会,

and if i don't find it, Blair is gonna kill me.

如果我找不到它,Blair 会要了我的命的。

it's under her name,

是被记在她名下的,

and she doesn't even know I went.

可她不知道我去了。

-Rufus: No,Alison,I sent that two weeks ago.

不是的,Alison,我两周前就送去了。

-Jenny: Dad, have you seen a bracelet?

爸,你看见一条手链吗?

You know,round,silverish,sparkly?

就是那条圆形,银质的,闪闪的?

-Rufus: Yeah,Of think I saw that

那条我看到,

next to that ambiguous vague thing by the nondescript place.

是放在那个不确定的地方边上,那个不知道是什么东西的旁边。

-Jenny: He hasn't seen it.

他没见到过。

-Rufus: No,Alison,I-wh—I haven't told them anything yet.

没有,Alison,我...,还没有告诉他们呢。

Well, what should I be telling them

我该跟他们说什么,

whenI don't even know what's...

连我也不知道...

-Jenny: Who you talking to?

你在跟谁讲话?

-Rufus: Your mother.

你妈妈。

-Jenny: Tell her I say hi.

代我向她问好。

-Rufus: Jenny says hello.

Jenny向你问好。

who are you talking to?

你在跟谁讲话?

-Vanessa: Where's the other Humphrey?

另一个Humphrey呢?

-Serena: Ow,brick not comfortable.

噢 ,砖头硌着了,不舒服。

-Dan: All right, I’ll take one for the team.

好吧,那就我来牺牲一下吧。

Ooh!Yeah,this is definitely not very comfortable.

嗷! 是啊这的确不舒服

-Serena: I know. you’d think all the money that we spent

我知道,我们已经为,这个私立学校花了这么多钱。

on this private school, they could at least

他们至少得为我们,提供一个舒服的场所约会。

-Dan: Or a better chemistry teacher. Mr. Peiser is a little weird.

或者一个好点的化学老师,Peiser 先生有点儿怪。

-Serena: Wait, you’re thinking about Mr. Peiser right now?

打住,你现在想到的是Peiser 先生?

-Dan: We are at school.

因为我们在学校嘛。

-Schoolmate: Hey,Serena,ugh.

嗨,Serena,哈。

why don't you get a room?

你们俩怎么不去开间房呢?

-Dan: Oh,that's the plight of the Manhattan teenager.

那是曼哈顿的小朋友干的事儿。

no cars.

还是没有车的小朋友。

-Serena: You know, we could find a place more private.

你知道吗,我们可以,找到一个更隐蔽的地方。

our parents aren't always home.

我们的父母有时不在家。

-Dan: That's true.

没错。

they must eventually leave.

必需等到他们最终离开的时候。

-Serena: The problem is waiting for eventually.

问题就是要等到他们最终离开。

-Dan: What's the rush? Really, it's not like this sucks.

干嘛这么急?,真的,其实这里也不算很糟。

minus the brick and the paparazzi.

除去烂砖头和狗仔队。

-Gossip girl: Spotted--Serena and not-so-lonely boy

注意,Serena和不再单身的男孩,

clearly past courtship in the courtyard.

显然在庭院里平安度过了求爱期。

-Serena: Bye.

再见。

you know, we should talk about this, though,

知道吗,我们还是应该谈谈这事,

about us,

关于我们,

about eventually.

关于那个最终时刻。

-Dan: Definitely, yes.

的确应该,是的,是的。

-Serena: Or we could just get it over with in a broom closet.

或许我们可以在一个扫帚橱里搞定。

-Dan: In a broom closet?

扫帚橱?

that is-- that is rich, Serena.

那真... 真有趣,Serena。

Mr. Peiser's waiting.

Peiser 先生在等着呢。

-Gossip girl: But can Brooklyn keep up with the uptown express?

但是"布鲁克林",能赶上"东区"的表达方式吗?

-Nate: Oh.Serena,right?

Serena,是吗?

-Jenny: Uh,that's... funny.

很好笑哦。

-Nate: Mm,not really,no.

不太好笑。

no.

没错。

-Jenny: Uh,what are you doing in the girls' hall?

你在女生楼里干嘛呢?

-Nate: I was actually looking for you.

实际上,我在找你。

you know, I really didn't mean anything I said about having feelings for Serena.

那天我说对Serena还有感觉,其实不是那个意思。

-Jenny: Maybe you didn't. i just—

也许是这样。

I mean, I don't even care, but other people might.

我是说,我不在意,可是其他人不一定这么想。

-Nate: Yeah,Of know.

我知道。

-Jenny: Yeah,including my brother.

包括我哥。

you brought me chocolates?

你给我巧克力?

-Nate:Well,I know you care about being friends with Blair,

我知道你很想成为Blair 的朋友,

and your brother--he's with Serena,me and Blair,

而你哥和Serena在一起,而我和Blair 在一起,

and I just really need you to help me out here.

我真的很希望你能帮我。

You promise?

你能答应吗?

-Blair: Promise what?

答应什么?

-Nate: Uh,promise to help me

答应帮我想一个,比这更有创意的道歉方法。

oh.I'm sorry for taking you for granted lately,okay?

真抱歉,最近总是不够重视你。

-Blair: That is so sweet!But I prefer the gold collection,

真好,但我更想要金饰。

but thank you.

还是要谢谢你。

Hey,cinderella.

灰姑娘。

I think you dropped this at the ball.

我想你在舞会上落下了这个。

I hate secrets more than anything.

我最恨秘密了。

you know that.

你知道的。

friends don't lie,and we're friends,right?

朋友间从不撒谎,我们是朋友,是吧?

-Jenny: Right.

是的。

-Gossip girl: Jenny humphrey's rise to the penthouse

Jenny humphrey飞上云霄的过程,短暂而又甜蜜。

but if she crosses Blair waldorf,

但是如果和Blair waldorf 对着干,

it's straight back to the basement.

她只会直直的跌入低谷。

looks like this little lamb needs to stay silent or else.

看起来这只小羊羔,需要安静一会儿了,否则...

-Bart:When can I go public with you?

什么时候我俩才能公开?

-Lily: My kids have to know first.

我得先让孩子知道。

-Bart:Well,your secret's safe with me.

我不会说出去的。

-Chuck: Father.

爸爸。

-Bart: Chuck.

Chuck。

-Lily: Um,well... Bart,

好的,Bart,

um,Is think your points earlier were excellent...

我觉得你提的几点很好…

mm-hmm.and,um,I plan to bring them up

我打算把它们提出来。

at the next parent/teacher meeting.

在下次家长会上。

-Bart: Um,thank you, Lily.

谢谢,Lily。

-Chuck: Not much future as an actress.

没有做女演员的潜质。

-Bart: You don't say anything to Serena.

什么都不要和Serena说,

you don't say anything to anyone.

也不要和任何人说。

Lily would like this to play out in a certain way.

Lily希望我们能慢慢地公开。

-Chuck: So you're serious about her?

那你对她是认真的了。

-Bart:What's with the business formal?

有什么正经事吗?

are you being arraigned for something?

你有什么事受到指责吗?

-Chuck: I have an investment idea

我有一个投资构想,

I think is utterly unique to your company.

在你的公司绝对独一无二,

something avant-garde, yet nostalgic.

旧的

前卫,又有点怀旧。

it is the perfect way for you

对你来说,是最完美的方式,

like you've been wanting, sir.

正如您一直所想的,先生。

-Bart: I am so pleased.

我太高兴了。

-Chuck: You are?

真的?

-Bart: Are you kidding me?

你开玩笑吗?

Do you know how long I've been waiting for you

你知道,希望你,对聚会以外的也能产生兴趣,

to be interested in something other than partying?

我已经等了多久吗?

-Chuck: You should come see the place.

你应该看看这个企划,

it sells itself.

事实胜于雄辩。

-Bart: I have some meetings,but,uh,how's after—

我还有几个会,但是,下午怎样...

-Chuck: A-after's--after's great.

那就下午吧。

After's good.

下午很好。

-Blair: So...I heard on "gossip girl"

我在"绯闻女友"上看到,

that you were having sex with Dan out here...

你和 Dan在这里做爱…

in streaming video.

是视频哦。

-Serena: Ugh!god,Dati and Isabel filmed us?

天哪,Kati 和Isabel 把我们拍下来了?

-Blair: Oh,it's all very high school musical scandalous,

总是传播一些高校言情剧式的绯闻,

and no,they haven't streamed it yet,but...

但她们还没有上传,不过...

I heard it was... aggressive.

我听说,很狂野哦。

-Serena: I must say,Dan has been surprisingly good

我得承认,Dan在我们做的每件事时,

at everything we've done.

表现得都非常棒比如?

-Blair: Which is...everything?

所有的事?

-Serena: No!But feel free to ask any personal questions.

不是啦,不过我不介意你问我任何私人问题。

-Blair: But you've talked about it,right?

但是你们已经谈过了,对吧?

-Serena: No,mom,we haven't.

没有,老妈,我们没有。

-Blair: May I remind you that this is your first real boyfriend,s.

我得提醒你,这是你第一个,真正意义上的男朋友,S…

and in relationships,you talk about stuff.

在一段感情里,你们是会谈到这些的。

-Serena: I know, but I don't know, sometimes talking about it

我明白,但是有时候,讨论或者计划会坏了好事的。

-Blair: I would know.

我倒想知道。

Well, as long as you're not worried.

好吧,只要你不担心就行。

-Serena: Well, I’m not, but I don't know, he might be.

我没有,但是,也许他会。

Is it possible for a guy to want to slow things down?

男生想要放慢进程,这可能吗?

-Blair: Only the guys we like.

只有我们喜欢的那些男生才会。

But... with you,

但是,如果是你...

I can't imagine why.

我想不出理由来。

-Dan: How was I?

我怎么样?

-Serena: I don't know. Let’s ask the judges,hmm.

不知道,我们来问问评委吧。

-Katy: I was gonna give you a 3,

我本来要给你3分,

but since you're a virgin, I gave you an extra point.

但是考虑到你是个处男,再给你加一分。

-Dan: Hey,I chose to wait.

我选择继续等待。

sex is meaningful, like art, and you don't rush art.

性是很有意义的事,就像艺术是急不来的。

-Isabel: Who's art? Did you sleep with him?

谁是艺术,你和他上床了?

-Rufus: Did you sleep with him?

你和他上床了?

Did you or did you not sleep with him?

你到底有没有和他上床?

Yes,Alison,I did encourage you to do your paintings,

没错,Alison,我是鼓励过你作画。

not the next door neighbor. Hello?

而不是和你的邻居"做"。喂?

Hello?

喂?

ah,Dan,I-i didn't realize you were home.

Dan,我没意识到你在家。

I’m sorry you had to hear that.

真抱歉让你听到这些。

-Dan: Well,I did, something about,uh,uh,mom and a neighbor?

我是听到了,有关妈妈和她邻居?

-Rufus: Yeah,it's... complicated.

这有些复杂。

-Dan: Mom's having an affair. It’s easy when you just say it.

妈有外遇了,直接说出来多简单。

-Rufus: Not to your son.

对儿子说可不那么简单。

-Dan: Well, she hasn't exactly been rushing back to us.

好吧,她根本不急着想回来。

It's good to know why.

现在知道原因了,也不错。

-Jenny: I'm home. What’s going on, dad?

我回来了,怎么了,爸?

-Rufus: Uh,nothing,just gotta get some groceries.

没事,准备出去买些日用品了。

-Jenny: Dan?

Dan?

-Dan: Uh,sorry,jen.I got a lot of homework,so...

抱歉,我有一大堆作业要做

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有