加载中…
个人资料
wave
wave
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:118,294
  • 关注人气:398
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

西双版纳第15集

(2011-04-13 20:36:56)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 从汉语中学英语

韩佳:快乐学汉语,轻松又好记。

  Learn Chinese the fun way. It's easy to remember.

  大家好,我是快乐的韩佳。

  Hello there! I am Merry Han Jia.

 

大牛:我是快乐的大牛。

  And I am Happy Daniel.

  我们在美丽的西双版纳勐景来向您问好!

  We are saying hello to you here in Mengjinglai of Xishuang Banna!

 

韩佳:大牛,你这跳得对吗?

  Daniel, are you dancing correctly?

 

大牛:高兴就行啦。

  It doesn't matter as long as I am happy.

 

韩佳:观众朋友们,您一定奇怪我们这是在干什么呀?

  Audience friends, you must be wondering what we are doing here?

 

大牛:其实我也奇怪,我们到底在干什么呀。

  Actually, I'm wondering, too, what exactly we are doing here.

 

韩佳:你?这都跳了半天了,你不知道在干什么呀?

  You? You've been dancing for quite a while and you say you don't know why we are here?

 

大牛:是啊。看你来了,我就跟着来了呗。

  Right. Because I saw you come here, I came here, too.

  怎么样,我这个搭档够仗义的吧?

  Okay, don't you think I am loyal enough as your co-host?

 

韩佳:我看你呀,是够糊涂。

  In my opinion, you are muddleheaded enough.

  观众朋友们, “仗义”是指很讲义气的意思。

  Audience friends, "zhangyi" means to be loyal to one's friends.

  千万不要跟“糊涂”搞混了。

  You should by no means mix it up with "hutu" (muddleheaded).

 

大牛:韩佳你。

  Oh, Han Jia.

  仗义,都读四声,是个形容词,指很讲义气。

  "Zhangyi", two fourth tones, is an adjective meaning loyal to one's friends.

  仗义。

  "Zhangyi".

 

韩佳:告诉你吧。

  Let me tell you all.

  我们今天是要跟傣族同胞们一起体验一下过新年的乐趣。

  Today we are going to enjoy the New Year's festivities with our Dai friends.

 

Wǒmen jīntiān yào gēn dǎizú tóngbāomen yìqǐ tǐyàn guò  xīnnián de lèqù.

  我们 今天 要 跟 傣族 同胞们一起体验 过 新年 的 乐趣。

  We're going to experience the New Year's festivities with our Dai friends.

 

大牛:新年?傣族的新年不是泼水节嘛。

  The New Year? Isn't the Dai New Year also the Water-Splashing Festival?

 

韩佳:哎,说对了。

  Yes, you are right.

 

大牛:我就知道,跟着你走准没错。

  I knew it wouldn't be wrong to follow you.

 

韩佳:那是。

  That's for sure.

 

大牛:不过,跟着你走要跟到哪儿啊?

  But where are you leading me?

 

韩佳:哟,打洛江边。

  Oh, to the Daluo River.

  坏了!他们都往那儿走了!

  Oh, hold on! Why, they are all going in that direction!

 

大牛:啊!

  Oh!

  啊,这就泼上了。

  Oh, now they have started splashing.

  韩佳,高高兴兴过新年, 干吗非得弄得大家浑身都是湿淋淋的呢?

  Han Jia, I know they should celebrate the New Year happily, but why should they make one another completely wet through?

 

韩佳:这是傣族人的一个传统。

  This is one of the Dai traditions.

  据说跟一个神话传说有关系。

  It is said this practice is related to a legend.

 

大牛:看来又有故事听了。

  It seems there is another story to hear.

 

韩佳:嗯。相传很久以前有一个魔神。

  Yeah. Legend has it that long, long ago, there was a monster god.

  在傣族居住的地方作怪。

  He often wreaked havoc in the Dai community.

  于是老百姓的生活十分凄惨。

  As a result, people led a miserable life.

  后来魔神的七个女儿为了能让老百姓过上幸福的生活,就把魔神给杀了。

  Later, the monster god's seven daughters killed him so as to make the Dai people live a happy life.

 

大牛:这七个姑娘真够勇敢的。

  The seven girls were really brave.

  不过这跟泼水有什么关系?

  But does it have anything to do with the Water Splashing Festival?

 

韩佳:你听我说完嘛。

  Let me finish.

  她们杀死了魔神之后,就互相泼水来清洗身上的污迹。

  After they killed the monster god, they splashed each other with water to get rid of the blood strains.

 

大牛:哦,我明白了。

  Oh, now I'm clear.

  为了纪念这七位勇敢的小姑娘,大家保留了泼水的传统,对吧?

  For the commemoration of these seven girls, people have thus kept this water-splashing tradition, right?

 

韩佳:对呀。这就是傣族人的泼水节了。

  Right. That's the Dai Water-Splashing Festival.

  在这一天呢, 大家会互相泼洒清水来表示祝福,以祈求来年的平安幸福。

  On this day, people splash one another with clean water as an expression of congratulations and their wishes of peace and happiness for next year.

 

dàjiā hùxiāng pōsǎ qīngshuǐ, biǎoshì zhùfú.

  大家 互相 泼洒 清水, 表示祝福。

  People splash one another with clean water as an expression of congratulations.

 

大牛:来年,读二声,指明年。

  "Lainian", two second tones, means next year.

  是吧?

  Right?

 

韩佳:嗯,一点儿没错。

  Yes, exactly.

  “来年”是一个时间名词,就是指明年。比如说,我希望我们来年的节目会更受欢迎。

  "Lainian" is a time noun, meaning next year. For example, I hope our program will be even betterreceived next year.

 

大牛:这也是我的愿望。

  So do I.

 

韩佳:谢谢,谢谢。

  Thanks, thanks.

 

大牛:哎,我这身衣服还没干呢。

  Oh, my clothes haven't completely dried yet.

  傣族人真是太热情了。

  The Dai are a little bit too enthusiastic.

 

Dǎizúrén zhēn shì tài rèqíng le!

  傣族人 真 是 太 热情了!

  The Dai are a little bit too enthusiastic.

 

韩佳:大牛,这是人家在对你表示祝福。

  Daniel, this is how locals express their best wishes for you.

  拿出点儿绅士风度来!

  Be gentleman-like!

 

大牛:谢谢啊。非常感谢。

  Thanks. Many thanks.

  太感谢你了,太感谢了。

  Many, many thanks.

  谢谢你。多谢。

  Thank you. Thank you.

  谢了啊。恭喜发财!

  Thanks. May you be happy and prosperous!

  万事如意!

  May all go well with you!

 

赏心悦目:

  泼水节是傣家人最隆重的节日

  The Water-Splashing Festival is the biggest of all Dai festivals.

  每逢傣历新年 人们都要互泼清水以示祝福

  On every Dai New Year's Day, people splash one another with water to express their best wishes for one another.

  一路留下欢声笑语一路撒满快乐和憧憬

  With giggles and laughter, they're splashing one another with happiness and best wishes.

  湿透一身幸福一生

  Getting wet through ensures a lifetime's happiness.

  舀起江中的清水泼向欢乐的海洋

  The water from the river is sprinkled over an ocean of joyful celebrations.

 

大牛:韩佳,刚才有没有看到我泼水呀?

  Han Jia, did you see me splashing water just now?

  很厉害吧?

  Did I do it pretty well?

 

韩佳:啊!我怎么只看见你被人泼。

  What! I only saw you being splashed by others.

  还把鞋给丢了。

  And you even lost your shoe.

 

大牛:韩佳,你你...

  Oh, Han Jia, you, you ...

 

韩佳:别你了,赶快出今天的问题吧。

  What do you mean you, you? Give us a question for today now.

 

大牛:好。今天的问题是这样的。

  Okay. Today's question is as follows.

 

韩佳:早就听说这傣族是一个水的民族,而这泼水节就是东方的狂欢节。

  I've long heard that the Dai people is a water-loving ethnicity

and that the Water-Splashing Festival is virtually an oriental carnival.

  哎呀,今天我真是很彻底地理解这句话了。

  Wow, now I fully understand it is true.

 

大牛:没错。节目的最后,还是要提醒您

  Exactly. At the end of this program, we'd like again to remind you

  别忘了我们的口号:

  not to forget our slogan-

  合:学说中国话,朋友遍天下。

  Learn Chinese and make friends everywhere!

  还泼呀?

  Splashing again?

0

阅读 评论 收藏 禁止转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有