加载中…
个人资料
wave
wave
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:119,024
  • 关注人气:399
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

西双版纳第14集

(2011-03-25 18:37:54)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 从汉语中学英语

韩佳:快乐学汉语,

  Learn Chinese the fun way.

 

大牛:轻松又好记。

  It's easy to remember.

 

韩佳:今天做什么?

  What are we going to do today?

 

大牛:一起赕佛去。

  Together, let's go for temple offerings.

 

韩佳:啊?

  What?

 

大牛:哦,不对不对。

  Oh, no. I didn't say it clearly.

  是去看别人赕佛。

  I mean to see how other people offer Donations at a temple.

 

韩佳:哦。

  Yeah.

 

大牛:今天勐景来的这座佛寺可真够热闹的!

  What a bustling scene at this Buddhist temple in Mengjinglai!

 

韩佳:嗯。这座寺庙在打洛附近 是比较有名的。

  Yeah. This temple is close to Daluo. It's fairly famous here.

  每当有重大节日的时候呢, 当地人都会到这儿来祭拜。

  On important festivals, locals would come here to worship.

 

大牛:韩佳,我有一个问题想请教你一下。

  Han Jia, I've got a question to consult you.

 

韩佳:咱俩都搭档那么长时间了。

  We've been working as co-presenters for a long time.

  突然跟我说起客套话来?

  But why, all of a sudden, are you talking to me so politely?

  我还真觉得有点儿不习惯。

  I am a bit unaccustomed to it.

 

大牛:我说的叫客套话?

  You mean what I said is "ketao hua"?

 

韩佳:对啊。客套话 就是指客气的话。

  Yes. "Ketao hua" means polite expressions.

  你刚才说的“请教”就是客套话。

  The word, "qingjiao", you said just now is a "ketao hua".

  咱俩都这么熟了, 你还跟我客气什么。

  We know each other so well, there is no need to stand on ceremony.

 

Zán liǎ dōu zhème shú le, nǐ hái gēn wǒ kèqi shénme?

  咱 俩 都 这么 熟 了,你 还 跟我 客气 什么?

  We know each other so well there's no need to stand on ceremony.

 

大牛:客套话,都读四声, 就是指客气的话,是吧?

  "ketao hua", three fourth tones, means polite expressions, doesn't it?

  那我就不跟你客气了。

  Then I'll not stand on ceremony.

  我真的要问了?

  And I'll ask the question now, okay?

  这个“赕佛”它到底是什么意思?

  What exactly does the word, "danfo", mean?

 

韩佳:啊!你一直在说赕佛赕佛, 居然不知道它什么意思?

  What! You keep saying "danfo" and "danfo", but you don't even know what it means?

  “赕佛”在傣族中经常使用。

  "Danfo" is a word frequently used by Dai people.

  “赕”就是指赠送和奉献的意思。

  "Dan" means to offer or donate.

  “赕佛”就是指向庙宇捐献财物, 以祈求平安幸福。

  "Danfo" means to offer something to a temple as a way to pray for peace and happiness.

 

大牛:原来赕佛和拜佛的意思差不多。

  Oh, actually, "danfo" means the same thing as "baifo" (worship the Buddha).

 

韩佳:嗯。我们跟着去看看。

  Yeah. Let's follow them to take a look.

 

大牛:敬献什么的都有, 有花篮、有圣水。

  There are all kinds of offerings, such as baskets of flowers and holy water.

 

韩佳:嘘,小声点儿。佛爷正在念经哪!

  Hush, be quiet. The monk is reciting sutras!

  这赕佛可是一件非常严肃的事情。

  "Danfo" is a very serious matter.

  傣族人很重视。

  Dai people attach great importance to it.

  可以说在他们的生活中 赕佛是不可缺少的。

  We may say that "danfo" is indispensable in their daily lives.

 

大牛:那他们现在去哪儿啊?

  Where are they going now?

 

韩佳:哦,应该是要去祭神树吧。

  Oh, they are going to worship the divine tree now.

  我们也去看看。

  Let's go for a look.

 

大牛:走。

  Let's go.

 

韩佳:大牛,你看这棵菩提树啊 就是人们所说的神树。

  Daniel, this banyan is the very divine tree.

  在勐景来,这里被视为一处圣地。

  This place is revered as a holy place in Mengjinglai.

 

大牛:西双版纳的菩提树多的是。

  There are lots of banyan trees in Xishuang Banna.

  这棵看起来也没什么特别的呀。

  I can't see anything unusual about this tree.

 

Zhè kē pútíshù kàn qilai yě méiyǒu shénme tèbié de a?

  这 棵 菩提树 看 起来 也 没有什么 特别 的 啊?

  I can't see anything unusual about this banyan tree.

 

韩佳:你急什么。听我说一个传说啊, 你就知道为什么这是一棵神树了。

  Be patient. Let me tell you a story and you'll know why it's called a divine tree.

 

大牛:说来听听。

  Okay, go ahead.

 

韩佳:传说这棵树是由佛祖释迦牟尼 从印度带来种子,然后亲手在这里栽种的。

  Legend has it that this tree was planted personally by Sakyamuni, the founder of Buddhism, with the seed he brought from India.

 

大牛:难怪它在当地人的心目中 有着这么高的地位。

  No wonder it is held in such high esteem in the hearts of local people.

  塔林!金光灿灿的塔林!

  A collection of Buddhist pagodas! They are all so resplendent!

 

韩佳:大牛,你没事吧?

  Are you okay, Daniel?

 

大牛:没事。我怎么会有事呢。

  Yes, I'm okay. There's nothing wrong with me.

  跟你说吧, 只要一看到这种金碧辉煌的东西,我就会诗兴大发。

  To tell you the truth, every time I see something resplendent, I would get poetic.

 

韩佳:啊?那你刚才是在吟诗啊?

  Really? Were you reciting a poem just now?

 

大牛:当然不是了。

  Of course, not.

  诗还在我的脑子里呢!

  The poem is in my mind!

  没有酝酿好是不可能拿出来 跟大家分享的。

  Before it's fully prepared, I can't reveal it to share with you all.

 

韩佳:还好,还好。

  That's good.

 

大牛:刚才我是看到 这么大一片金光灿灿的塔林哪,心情太激动了。

  As I saw the big collection of resplendent pagodas just now, I certainly felt very excited.

 

韩佳:说得好。这片塔林不仅美, 而且是西双版纳规模最大的。

  You put it so well. Not only is this collection of Buddhist pagodas beautiful, it's also the largest of its kind in Xishuang Banna.

 

Zhè piàn tǎlí bùjǐn měi,érqiě shì xīshuāng bǎnnà guīmó zuì dà de.

  这 片 塔林 不仅 美,而且 是 西双版纳 规模 最 大 的。

  Not only is this collection of Buddhist pagodas beautiful, it's also the largest of its kind in Xishuang Banna.

 

大牛:韩佳,你看。那几位师父 为什么一直在围着塔林转呢?

  Look, Han Jia. Why do those monks keep walking around those pagodas?

 

韩佳:这是一种祭塔的活动, 叫“塔摆”。

  This is a pagoda worshiping activity, called "tabai".

  仪式过后呢, 还会有各种各样的表演活动。

  After the ceremony, there'll be various performances.

  哎,大牛!

  Hey, Daniel!

 

赏心悦目:

  浓密的绿荫 掩映着造型别致的傣家佛寺

  Against the backdrop lush green trees, there stands an elegant Dai Buddhist temple.

  每逢节日 信徒都会来这里赕佛求经

  On festivals, Buddhist followers will come here to make offerings or seek blessings.

  人们以虔诚的心灵 祈求幸福与平安

  They devoutly pray for peace and happiness.

  高大的神树将村寨悠久的历史娓娓道来

  There is a touching story about the tall Magic Tree.

  金碧辉煌的塔林庄重肃穆

  There is a big collection of majestic and brilliant pagodas

  低垂的夜幕掩不住傣家儿女欢快的心情

  The curtain of night cannot conceal the jubilation of Dai young people.

  勐景来 好一处流连忘返的世外桃源

  Mengjinglai is travelers' Xanadu.

 

韩佳:这大牛还会跳象脚鼓舞呢!

  Daniel can even dance the elephant-foot drum dance!

  真没想到啊。

  It's really beyond my expectation.

 

大牛:真是太有意思了。

  It's so interesting.

  怎么样,跳得不错吧?

  Do you think I danced pretty well?

 

韩佳:嗯,不错是不错。

  Yes, not bad indeed.

  不过你得收收心了。

  But you have to think of our work now.

  今天的问题想好了吗?

  Have you figured out today's question?

  大牛:放心吧。狂欢归狂欢,

  Rest assured. The reverie is over.

  今天的问题我是不会忘记的。

  I won't forget today's question.

  观众朋友们听好了。

  Audience friends, listen carefully.

 

 

韩佳:嗬,没想到惊喜这么快就到来了。

  Ha, I didn't expect the surprises would come so soon.

 

大牛:好漂亮的焰火!不过

  What a pretty firework display! But

  又到了跟您说再见的时间了。

  it's time again for us to say goodbye to you.

  别忘了 明天同一时间继续收看我们的节目。

  Don't forget to watch our program tomorrow at the same time.

  韩佳:也别忘了我们的口号:

  Also don't forget our slogan-

  合: 学说中国话,朋友遍天下。

  Learn Chinese and make friends everywhere!

  再见!

  See you!

0

阅读 评论 收藏 禁止转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有