加载中…
个人资料
wave
wave
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:142,133
  • 关注人气:398
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

从汉语中学英语--香港第十一集

(2010-09-11 13:03:51)
标签:

英语

单词

词根

前缀

后缀

分类: 从汉语中学英语

  韩佳: 快乐学汉语, 轻松又好记。

  Learn Chinese with joy and ease.

  欢迎您准时来到《快乐中国》。

  Welcome to Happy China.

  我是快乐的韩佳, 今天,

  I'm the merry Han Jia. Today ...

 

  大牛: 哎, 韩佳。快过来。

  Hey, Han Jia, come over here.

  我有一个新的发现。

  I've found something new.

 

  韩佳: 节目刚开始你就有新发现啊。

  Our program has barely started yet, and  you said you had a new discovery.

 

  大牛: 你看这个植物多奇怪?

  Don't you think this plant so odd?

  像不像一只天然的植物大碗?

  Does it look like a natural bowl?

  是三只。

  There are three bowls.

 

  韩佳: 我知道了。

  I know it.

  这叫“锦叶榄仁”

  It's called "Jin Ye Lan Ren" 

  (beautiful leaves attracting visitors).

  是一种外形很特殊的植物。

  It's a plant with a unique shape.

  我也只是在书上见过。

  I've only read about it in books.

  没想到今天在海滨公园看见了。

  I didn't expect to see it in this  seaside park.

 

 大牛: 你说这里是哪儿?

  What did you say this place is called?

 

 韩佳: 哦 ,忘了说了。

  Oh, I forgot to say it.

  我们现在是在香港大埔的海滨公园。

  We're now at the Seaside Park in Tai Po, Hong Kong.

 

 大牛:看来这里有意思的东西挺多。

  Here, there are many interesting  things to see.

 

  韩佳:是啊。

  Right.

  而且这里的健身活动更多。

  And also many fitness activities  going on.

 

  大牛: 是吗?

  Really?

  太好了 ,我已经好多天没运动了。

  Marvelous, I haven't worked out  for days.

 

  Wo ye jing hao duo tian mei yun dong le.

  我已经好多天没运动了。

  I haven't done any exercise in days.

 

 大牛:健将大牛出场了。

  Master sportsman Daniel's is about  to give us a show.

  有敢来挑战的吗?

  Anyone dare to challenge me?

 

  小朋友:有!

  Yes!

 

 大牛:啊 ,什么意思?

  Ah, what do you mean?

 

 韩佳:这些小朋友是来参加航模比赛的。

  These kids are here for a model ship  competition.

  你又没有航模。

  You don't have a model.

  我看你还是算了吧。

  Forget about it.

  小朋友们, 你们比赛去吧。

  Young friends, just go ahead with  your competition.

 

 大牛:哎 ,等等。

  Hey, wait a minute.

  韩佳, 我还没有跟香港的小朋友打过交道呢。

  Han Jia, I've never talked with kids  in Hong Kong yet.

  虽然我没有航模,但是今天我打算来个出奇制胜。

  Though I don't have a model ship, I'd like to "chu qi zhi sheng" 

  (defeat one by surprise).

 

  韩佳:嗬 ,你知道这成语什么意思吗?

  Oh, you do know this idiom?

  还出奇制胜呢?

  "chu qi zhi sheng"?

 

 大牛:我既然说出来了就肯定知道。

  Sure I do, or I won't say it.

  “出奇制胜”是一个成语。

  "chu qi zhi sheng" is a Chinese idiom which means

  就是用计策战胜敌人。

  to defeat one's opponent by using surprise tactics.

  “出奇制胜”

  "chu qi zhi sheng".

  没错儿吧?

  Am I correct?

 

 韩佳:“奇” 就是指意想不到的奇兵, 奇计。

  "qi" means unexpected miraculous  troops or tactics,

  “制胜”就是取胜的意思。

  "zhi sheng" means to achieve a victory.

  出奇制胜就是指 用意想不到的办法取得胜利。

  "chu qi zhi sheng", put together,  has the meaning of

  achieving a victory by surprise.

  我倒要看看你有什么出人意料的办法。

  I wonder what kind of surprise tactics  you would have.

  大牛, 你的船呢?

  Daniel, where's you ship?

 

 大牛:那不是吗。

  See, here it is,

  战无不胜的宝船啊。

  an invincible ship.

 

 韩佳:啊 ,是纸船啊?

  Oh, a paper ship?

  那你还想出奇制胜?

  And you want to win with this?

 

 大牛:出人意料吧?

  You didn't expect that, did you?

 

 韩佳:可是你胜了吗?

  But have you won yet?

 

 大牛:没有。

  Not yet.

 

 韩佳:那还不赶快走? 真丢人!

  Then why don't you leave now?  A shame!

 

 大牛:那是我创新, 小朋友们不懂。

  That's my innovation, these kids  don't understand.

  这里又是什么好玩的地方啊?

  What's this interesting place?

 

 韩佳:这是草地滚球。

  It is lawn bowling.

  七千年前源于古埃及。

  It originated in ancient Egypt 7,000  years ago.

  是香港很风行的一种运动。

  And it is a "feng xing" sport in Hong Kong.

 

 Gun qiu shi xiang gang hen feng xing de yi xiang yun dong.

  滚球是香港很风行的一项运动。

  Petanque is a popular sport in Hong Kong.

 

 韩佳:风行就是指普遍流行, 很盛行的意思。

  "feng xing" means popular, or fashionable.

  

大牛:风行 ,风读一声 ,行读二声。

  "feng xing", first tone, second tone,

  是指普遍流行 ,很盛行的意思。

  means popular and widespread.

  风行。

  "feng xing".

  我也来试试?

  May I try it?

 

 韩佳:大牛, 你会玩吗?

  Are you good at it, Daniel?

 

 大牛:你就看我的吧。

  I'll make it.

  你看, 水平高吧。

  Do you think my skills are fantastic?

 

 韩佳:走吧走吧。

  Come on, let's go.

 

 大牛:哎, 干吗走啊?玩得好好的。

  Hey, why should we go? I enjoy it.

  有想和我挑战的吗?

  Anyone want to challenge me?

 

 韩佳:嘘!

  Hush!

  玩滚球不是看谁把白球给撞走,

  It's not to hit the white ball in  lawn bowling,

  而是看谁扔的球离白球最近。

  You should throw your ball to  a place closest to white ball.

 

 大牛:一圈 ,两圈 ,三圈。

  One round, two rounds, three rounds.

  哎 ,韩佳 。这是什么建筑?

  Hey, Han Jia, what's this building?

 

 韩佳:这是回归塔呀。

  It's the "Return Tower".

  大牛:哦 ,就是香港回归中国的纪念塔。

  Oh, the tower to commemorate the return of Hong Kong to China.

  这样吧。

  I have an idea.

  我们来比试比试 ,看谁先到塔顶。

  Let's have a match to see who will  get to the top first.

  预备, 开始!

  Ready, go!

 

 韩佳:哎 !又比呀!

  Oh my! Match again!

  他今天受的打击实在是太大了,

  He's suffered already too much today,

  心理平衡了吧?

  Now feel better?

 

 大牛:健将大牛出场。

  Now, here is Master Sportsman Daniel.

 

 韩佳:又来了!

  Mocking me again!

 

 大牛:那边是个港口吧?

  Is that a port over there?

 

 韩佳:没错儿 ,那是吐露港。

  You're right, it's Tolo Harbor.

  吐露港周围的一圈是自行车道。

  Around the harbor is the road for bikes.

 

 大牛:我没听错吧?

  Did I hear it wrong?

  那儿能骑自行车?

  You can ride a bike over there?

 

 Wo mei ting cuo ba,nar neng qi zi xing che.

  我没听错吧,那儿能骑自行车。

  I didn't hear wrong, did I? You can ride bikes there.

 

 韩佳:对呀, 在香港只有在特定的自行车道上才能骑自行车。

  Yes, In Hong Kong, people can  ride bikes only on designated roads.

  这吐露港自行车道有5.4公里长,

  The bike road around the harbor is 5.4 km long.

  是目前香港最长的沿海自行车道。

  It is the longest seaside bike road  in Hong Kong.

  哎, 大牛。你干吗去啊?

  Daniel, where're you going?

 

 大牛:走 ,去租自行车。

  I'm going to hire a bike.

 

 韩佳:怎么样大牛 ,这回舒服了吧?

  How are you feeling, Daniel? Comfortable now?

  嗯, 舒展筋骨活动自如。

  Huh, the whole body is relaxed.

  电视机前的您也要记住多运动。

  Viewers, you should also do more  exercise to keep fit,

  要像运动健将大牛一样。

  like Master Sportsman Daniel.

 

 韩佳:又来了。

  Mocking me again.

  大牛:别忘了我们的口号:

  Don't forget our motto:

  合: 学说中国话, 朋友遍天下。

  Chinese learned, friends earned

  大牛:韩佳 ,比赛?

  Hey, Han Jia, the match?

  韩佳:哎 ,你自个儿去玩吧!

  Oh, save it for yourself!

  我们还是去看看今天的赏心悦目吧。

  Now, let's watch today's Scenic Feast.

  赏心悦目:

  大埔海滨公园占地约22公顷

  The seaside Park in Tai Po has an area

  of 22 hectares

  水流潺潺 植被葱翠

  With trickling waters and lush greens

  园内设有昆虫屋

  In the park is an Insect House

  展出各种昆虫标本

  With insect specimen on display

  环境优美 场地开阔

  The Park is spacious with beautiful surroundings

  另有目前全港最长的沿海单车道

  It also has the longest coastal bike road in HK

  是休闲娱乐的极佳场所

  The Park is ideal to spend your leisure time

0

阅读 评论 收藏 禁止转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有