加载中…
个人资料
wave
wave
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:118,981
  • 关注人气:400
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

从汉语中学英语--黄龙第七集

(2010-11-11 11:14:02)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 从汉语中学英语

大牛:停车坐爱枫林晚,

  "I stop the carriage, loving the maple wood in the evening,

  霜叶红于二月花。

  The frosted leaves are redder than the second month's flowers."

 

韩佳:跟我快乐学汉语。保您轻松又好记。

  Learn Chinese the fun way. It's much easier to remember.

 

大牛:韩佳,我这儿情绪正好的时候。

  Han Jia, I'm in my best mood.

  你怎么跑过来捣乱呢?

  Why are you here to make trouble with me?

 

韩佳:我还没说你呢。

  I didn't blame you.

  都背了半天古诗了。

  You have been reciting ancient poems for a long time.

  现在节目都开始了,还没背完啊!

  Now our program has already begun, but you haven't finished your reciting!

 

大牛:跟你说,我早就知道我们今天要去的地方跟红叶有关。

  Let me tell you that I knew the place we are going to has something to do with maple leaves.

  所以想先背背古诗酝酿酝酿情绪。

  So I decided to recite some ancient poems to prepare my mood.

  你看,你一跑过来捣乱,什么情绪都没了!

  You see as soon as you came over to disrupt me, all my mood has gone!

 

韩佳:酝酿情绪?

  "yun niang qing xu"?

  我觉得有必要先把酝酿 给大家解释一下。

  I think it necessary to explain the meaning of the word "yun niang".

  “酝酿”原本是指造酒的发酵过程。

  "yun niang" originally referred to the fermentation process in wine making.

  后来比喻事前做准备工作。

  Later it was used to mean to prepare.

 

大牛:“酝酿”读四声,原本是指造酒的发酵过程, 后来比喻事前做准备工作。

  "yun niang", two 4th tones, originally just meant to ferment but is now used as a metaphor for making preparations.

  酝酿。

  "yun niang".

 

韩佳:好了。我们赶快走吧。

  Enough. Let's move.

 

大牛:走。

  Let's go.

  这里的红叶果然是名不虚传哪,真漂亮.

  No wonder red leaves here are so well known. They are really beautiful.

  再加上这山间云雾缭绕的像仙境一样。

  In addition, this misty valley looks like a wonderland.

 

Shānjiān yúnwù liáorào,xiàng xiānjìng yíyàng.

  山间 云雾 缭绕, 像 仙境 一样。

  The clouds and mist drift trough the mountains like a fairyland.

 

韩佳:听当地人说,我们来的正是时候。

  Locals told me that we came here at the right time.

  你看这一路上漫山的红叶。

  We see red leaves everywhere on our way.

  看上去就像一朵朵红色的云彩。

  They look like red clouds in the distance.

  这儿也是因为这红叶才得名的。

  This place became well known thanks to its red leaves.

 

大牛:听你这么一说我倒是想起来了,我好像一直不知道这里叫什么名字。

  What you said has reminded me that until now I don't know what this place is called.

 

韩佳:啊?我没说过吗?

  What? I didn't say it?

  瞧我这记性,真不好意思。

  How could I forget it? I am sorry.

  这条峡谷叫丹云峡。

  This valley is called Danyun Valley.

  怎么样,很好听吧?

  Does this name sounds beautiful?

 

大牛:丹云峡,把成片的红叶比作红色的云彩。

  Danyun (Red-Cloud) Valley, a name which compares the red leaves to red clouds.

  真形象。

  It's very vivid name.

  我们难得来一次。拍拍照吧。

  It isn't easy to come here. Let's take some pictures.

 

韩佳:好啊好啊。来,拍红叶。

  Good idea. Some pictures of red leaves.

 

大牛:韩佳,我们现在去哪儿啊?

  Han Jia, where are we going now?

 

韩佳:你跟着我就行了。

  Just follow me.

  马上就到了。

  We're arriving soon.

 

大牛:韩佳你总是这样。

  Han Jia, you always treat me like that.

  韩佳,快来看。

  Han Jia, come here and look.

  我发现了一块巨大的石碑。

  I've found a huge stone stele.

 

韩佳:别一副哥伦布发现新大陆的样子。

  Don't appear like Columbus having found the New Continent.

  我本来就是要带你来看这块石碑的。

  I actually took you here just to see this stele.

 

Wǒ běnlái jiù shi yào dài nǐ lái kàn zhèkuài shí bēi de.

  我 本来 就 是 要 带 你 来 看这块 石 碑 的。

  I had planned to bring you to this stone tablet.

 

大牛:啊?白兴奋了半天!

  What? I was excited for nothing!

 

韩佳:这可是一块很古老的碑。

  It is after all a very old stele.

  据考证,它立在这里已经有1500多年了。

  According to textual researches, it has been standing here for over 1,500 years.

 

大牛:历史这么悠久,那这块石碑有名字吧?

  With such a long history, does this stele have a name?

 

韩佳:有啊。叫錾字碑。

  Yes. It's called the Zhanzi Stele.

 

大牛:这个“錾”字是什么意思呢?

  What does "zhan" mean?

 

韩佳:“錾”是个动词, 就是在砖石上凿或者在金属上刻。

  "zhan" is a verb, meaning to chisel in stone or to engrave in metal.

  錾字碑简单地说就是刻有字的碑。

  The Zhanzi Stele means a stele with inscriptions.

 

大牛:“錾”读四声,就是在砖石上凿或者在金属上刻。錾。

  "zhan", 4th tone, means to chisel in stone or to engrave in metal. "zhan".

  我得好好看看。

  Let me have a good look.

  这个錾字碑上写了什么样的内容?

  What's written on this stele?

  没准有关于宝藏的事。

  Maybe, it's about the hiding of treasures.

 

韩佳:你又来了!

  There you are again!

  怎么又想宝藏了。

  Always hoping to find treasures.

  我觉得你还是想想美景比较实在。

  I think it's more realistic to concentrate on the beautiful scenes.

  大牛,你这是在干吗?

  Daniel, what are you doing?

 

大牛:你看,那边有一个硕大的脚印。

  Look, there is a huge footprint over there.

  我想量量看它到底有多大。

  I want to measure its length.

 

韩佳:那个叫一步登天。

  It's called "yi bu deng tian".

 

大牛:“一步登天”就是一下子就达到了最高的境界或程度。

  "yi bu deng tian", climbing into the heavens with one step.

 

韩佳:对。一步登天 就是说一下子就达到了最高的境界或程度,比喻地位一下子就升得很高。

  Yes. "yi bu deng tian" means to reach the high point degree in one step, used as a metaphor to describe a sudden rise in position.

  一步登天。

  "yi bu deng tian". climbing into the heavens with one step

 

人们在欣赏美景的同时,加入了自己的想象。

  When people enjoyed the sights here, they added in some of their imaginations.

  所以才有了一步登天这个景观。

  That's how the Yibudengtian scenic spot came be known.

  但一步登天终究只是人们的想象。

  But it's after all an imagination.

  做任何事情都不可能一下子就成功的。

  There is no success you can attain in one go.

 

大牛:所以我们每个人都得坚持不懈地努力才行。

  Therefore, all of us should work hard and perseveringly.

 

韩佳:说得好。不知不觉又到了

  Nicely put. Before we know it,

  今天赏心悦目的时间了。

  it's time again for today's Feast for the Eyes.

  千万不要走开。

  Please stay tuned.

  美丽的风光之后我们会再回来的。

  We'll see you again after these beautiful scenes.

 

大牛:一会儿见。

  See you later.

 

赏心悦目:

  秋天的丹云峡 枫叶红遍了山谷

  Danyun Canyon in the fall is covered with red-leafed maple trees.

  涧水飞溢 似飘逸的仙乐

  The sounds of flying cascades are like fairy music.

  江水奔流 如游走的蛟龙

  The stream rushes forward like a dragon.

  漫山遍野的红叶仿佛天边的火烧云悄然而至

  The omnipresent red leaves are like scarlet clouds landing from the sky.

  云雾缭绕的山间 宛若神仙居住的世界

  The mist-enshrouded mountain valley is like a fairyland.

  穿行其间 仿佛行走于一幅绝美的山水画中

  Walking through it is like visiting a landscape gallery.

 

观众朋友们,欢迎回来。

  Welcome back, viewer friends.

  不知道丹云峡美丽的红叶和云雾有没有给您留下深刻的印象呢?

  Did the beautiful red leaves and misty clouds of Danyun Valley leave you a deep impression?

  这里山美水美。

  There are beautiful hills and rivers here.

  如果您有时间的话一定要来这里看看。

  If you have time, you should come here for a visit.

 

韩佳:大牛,长话短说。

  Daniel, make your long story short.

  电视机前的观众朋友们肯定急着等你出今天的问题呢。

  Our TV viewers must have been waiting for your question of today.

 

大牛:感谢您收看今天的节目。

  Thanks for watching today's program.

  让我们明天同一时间不见不散。

  We'll see you tomorrow at the same time.

0

阅读 评论 收藏 禁止转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有