加载中…
个人资料
wave
wave
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:118,294
  • 关注人气:398
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

从汉语中学英语--黄龙第六集

(2010-11-10 10:09:12)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 从汉语中学英语

韩佳:快乐学汉语,轻松又好记。

  Learn Chinese with fun. It's much easier to remember.

  观众朋友们,今天韩佳要带您 去牟尼沟的二道海景区学汉语。

  Viewer friends, today I, Han Jia, am going to take you to the Erdaohai scenic area of the Muni Valley to learn Chinese.

  您一定看到我周围这雪景了吧。

  You must have noticed the snow around me.

  是的,高原地区的气侯就是这么变化多端。

  Yes, climate on this highland always changes unpredictably.

  有时候一天要经历几个季节呢。

  A single day can see a number of seasons.

  不过正好 可以去看看二道海的雪景。

  But it is the time to watch snow at Edaohai.

 

大牛:不好意思,我来晚了。

  Sorry I am late.

 

韩佳:你怎么才来?

  Why are you late?

 

大牛:你看今天的天气多冷。

  You see how cold it is today.

  我去了一位藏族阿妈的家里做客。

  So I went into a Tibetan lady's home as a guest.

  在那里喝喝酥油茶,暖和暖和。

  There I drank some buttered tea to warm myself.

  真是舒服。

  It was quite a treat.

  一不小心把时间给忘了。

  But due to my inadvertence, I forgot the time.

 

韩佳:好啊?你...你居然自己一个人跑去喝酥油茶?

  What? You went to drink buttered tea alone?

  而且还迟到了?

  And came in late?

  那好吧。今天我也正好一个人去赏美景。

  That's okay. I am also going away sightseeing alone.

  你就自己慢慢玩吧。

  Enjoy yourself here, okay?

 

大牛:韩佳,你别生气嘛。

  Han Jia, don't be angry with me.

  你看,这里有野果。

  See there are wild berries here.

  味道真香!

  Tasting so good!

  韩佳,你别生气嘛。

  Han Jia, don't be angry.

  以前你不是常说:“笑一笑,十年少”嘛。

  Do you often say, "Smiles make one young"?

 

xiào yí xiào, shí nián shào.

  笑 一 笑, 十 年 少。

  Laughing makes you younger.

 

韩佳:看在你把以前教过的语言点 都记得这么清楚的份上,原谅你这一回。

  Taking into account that you've remembered so clearly some of the linguistic points I taught, I pardon you this time.

 

大牛:搭档就是搭档。好啊。

  Also because we are co-hosts. Good.

  这么大一片海子!该不会是二道海吧?

  Such a vast expanse of water! Isn't this Erdaohai Lake?

 

韩佳:哪那么快。这是头道海。 是进入牟尼沟后见到的第一处大海子。

  Not yet. This is Toudaohai Lake the first pond we've seen after we entered the Muni Valley.

 

大牛:头道海都到了, 那二道海不会太远。

  After Toudaohai Lake, Erdaohai Lake won't be far off.

  没想到我们走得这么快。

  I didn't expect we could have walked so fast.

  我大牛就是健步如飞。

  I always walk as if on wings.

 

韩佳:一说到自己, 他总能想出不错的成语来。

  Whenever you talk about yourself, you can always come up with nice phrases to use.

 

大牛:我说我健步如飞吧, 二道海到了。

  I said I can "jian bur u fei", now here we are at Erdaohai Lake.

 

韩佳:二道海还在前边呢。

  Erdaohai Lake is still ahead.

  这里是天鹅湖。

  This is Swan Lake.

 

大牛:二道海。

  Erdaohai Lake.

 

韩佳:落玉池。

  Luoyu Pond.

 

大牛:韩佳,我们还能走到二道海吗?

  Han Jia, can we reach Erdaohai Lake today?

 

韩佳:当然能了。我们已经路过了。

  Of course we can. But we've already passed it.

 

大牛:走过了。你怎么不跟我说?

  We've passed it. Why didn't you tell me?

 

韩佳:别急别急。

  Don't worry.

  待会儿我们出景区的路上, 看二道海的角度才是最好的。

  On our way out of this scenic spot, there'll be a vantage point to see the lake.

  节目的最后再让你一饱眼福吧。

  And at the end of the program, there is the Feast for the Eyes waiting for you.

 

大牛:那现在呢?

  What are we going to do now?

 

韩佳:现在我先带你去看一处神奇的景观吧。

  Now I'm taking you to see a magic sight.

 

大牛:会是什么呢?

  What could it be?

 

Wǒ xiān dài nǐ qù kàn yí chù shénqí de jǐngguān ba.

  (我) 先 带 你 去 看 一 处 神奇 的 景观 吧。

  First, I'll take you to see a mysterious scene.)

 

韩佳:观众朋友们, 这就是我之前所说的美丽神奇的景观— 素花湖。

  Viewer friends, this is the magic sight I said-Suhua Lake.

 

大牛:素花湖,我们去年不是来过嘛?

  Didn't we come here last year?

  怎么现在湖上开满了淡黄色的小花?

  But why there are so many little flaxen flowers on the lake?

  跟我们夏天看到的完全不一样呢。

  A sight totally different from that we last saw.

 

韩佳:这就是牟尼沟的魅力所在了。

  This is the very charm of the Muni Valley.

  一年四季每季的景观不同, 各有千秋。

  There are different scenes in different seasons of the year, or "ge you qian qiu".

  “各有千秋”就是说各有所长、 各有各的特点。

  "ge you qian qiu" means each has its own distinct advantage or its own character.

  比如说,素花湖四季的美景 各有千秋。

  For instance, the scenes of Suhua Lake in the four seasons are "ge you qian qiu".

    大牛,大牛!多大的人了 你还玩捉迷藏哪。

  Daniel, Daniel! You are too old to play hide-and-seek.

 

大牛:我是看到了这里的箭垛很特殊, 所以突然来了灵感 想跟你玩捉迷藏啊。

  As I found this arrow mound very interesting, so I came up with this whimsical idea of playing hide-and-seek with you.

 

韩佳:那你知道 这箭垛是干什么用的吗?

  Then do you know what this arrow mound is used for?

 

大牛:这个箭垛装饰用的吧?

  Is it used as a decoration?

  这个箭垛还有什么特殊的用途吗?

  Could it be used for any other purposes?

 

Zhège jiaànduò hái yǒu shénme tèshū de yòngtú ma?

  这个 箭垛 还 有 什么 特殊 的 用途 吗?

  Does this pile of arrows have a special use?

 

韩佳:这个箭垛是附近的村民立在这里的。

  This arrow mound was erected by local villagers.

  村里每出生一个人, 就在这里插一支箭,

  Whenever there is a newborn baby, they would stick an arrow here,

 

大牛:就是说想知道这里的人口有多少, 数数这里的箭有多少支,就行了。

  which means if you want to know how many people there are here, just count these arrows.

 

韩佳:绝对不会错的。

  There won't be any mistake.

 

大牛:我去看看这个村子 到底有多少人。

  Let me find out how many people there are in this village.

 

韩佳:这个大牛就是爱玩!

  What a playful guy Daniel is!

  没关系。

  That doesn't matter.

  我们先去欣赏一下牟尼沟的美景吧。

  Let's enjoy the beautiful Muni Valley first.

  别忘了一会儿回来。

  But stay tuned.

  我们还要去那个最好的角度看二道海呢。

  We'll see Erdaohai Lake at the vantage point later.

 

赏心悦目:

  冰雪覆盖下的二道海 犹如一个童话般的水世界

  The snow-covered Erdaohai Lake is like a fairyland.

  湖水清浅明澈 澄碧幽深

  The turquoise lake water looks unfathomable.

  岸上树木郁郁葱葱

  The banks are lined with lush trees.

  湖中倒影色彩斑斓

  The reflections in the lake are colorful.

  玲珑的花朵开在湖面上 散发着淡淡的幽香

  The dainty flowers on the lake surface exude faint fragrance.

  这是一个让人魂牵梦绕的地方

  This is indeed an enthralling place.

 

大牛:一、二、三...

  One, two, three...

 

韩佳:怎么大牛, 还没数清楚这村子里有多少人啊?

  Daniel, how come you haven't found out how many people there are in this village?

 

大牛:你这捣乱不是嘛。

  Don't disrupt me.

  我正在数一数 这二道海到底有多少种颜色呢。

  I am counting how many colors there are at Erdaohai lake.

  观众朋友们, 这里就是牟尼沟著名的二道海。

  Viewer friends, here's the famed Edaohai Lake of the Muni Valley.

 

韩佳:没错。您这样看二道海, 可能觉得它不是特别大。

  Exactly. Seeing the lake from here, you may think it's not very big.

  但实际上它有一万六千多平方米呢。

  But it's actually over 16,000 square meters in size.

  溶洞密布、湖水相通、神秘莫测。

  The lake is linked to many enigmatic karst caves.

  据说当地的人遇到干旱, 经常会到这里来求雨。

  It is said that in times of drought, locals would come here to pray for rain.

 

大牛:当地人在这里求雨?

  Locals pray for rain here?

  那我们在这里出一道题怎么样?

  Then what about setting a question here?

 

韩佳:有奖问答啊?好啊!

  A prize-winning quiz? Good!

  好了,今天的节目就到这里。

  That's it for today's program.

  我们明天再见。

  See you tomorrow.

  别忘了我们的口号:

  Don't forget our motto-

  合: 学说中国话,朋友遍天下。

  Learn Chinese and have friends everywhere.

0

阅读 评论 收藏 禁止转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有