加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词9

(2008-08-15 17:18:32)
标签:

教育

文化

校园

学习公社

知识/探索

分类: 外语之旅

        《哈利波特与火焰杯》电影台词9

 

Tonight, when we get back to the common room, we’ll both have partners. Agreed? 今晚回到交谊厅的时候,我们都要找到舞伴,同意吗

 

Watch yourself on the stairs. It’s a bit icy(冰的) at the top.

爬楼梯的时候要小心,上面都结冰了

 

Yes? 什么事

 

I wondered if maybe you wanted to go to the ball with me?

我在想你会不会想跟我一起去参加舞会

 

Sorry, I didn’t catch that. 对不起,我没听清楚

 

Someone’s already asked me. 可是有人先约我

 

It’s all right. 没事的

 

What happened to you? 你怎么啦

 

He just asked Fleur out. 他刚刚约了花儿出去

 

What did she say? 那她怎么说

 

She said yes? Don’t be silly. 难道她答应了? 别傻了

 

There she was, walking by. You know hwo I like it when they walk.

她就这样走过去,你知道我最喜欢他们走路的样子

 

I couldn’t help it. It just sort of slipped out. 所以我就忍不住开课约她了

 

Actually, he sort of screamed at her. It was a bit firghtening.

其实,她根本是用吼的,那感觉吓死人了

 

And what did you do then? What else? I ran for it.

最后怎样了,还能怎样,我掉头就跑啊

 

I’m not cut out for this. I don’t know what got into me.

我不太会约女孩子,我不知道我到底是怎么了

 

I always liked looing at them from behind. 我只敢从后面看着他们

 

She’s never gonna forgive me, ever. 这下她永远不会原谅我了

 

No lace. No bodgy little collar. 没有蕾丝,没有奇怪的领子

 

Well, I expect yours are more traditional. 我还觉得你的造型比较传统

 

They’re ancient. I look like my Great Aunt Tessie.

简直有够老气,我看起来就像一个老太婆

 

I smell like my Great Aunt Tessie. 闻起来也像个老太婆

 

Murder me, harry. 杀了我吧,哈利

 

Leave it alone. 不要再管你的领带了

 

Poor kid. I bet she’ alone in her room, crying her eyes out.

可怜啊,她现在孤单的,待在宿舍里哭的跟什么一样

 

Because we’d take the micky(精神,娇气) out of(嘲讽) her if she did.

因为我们知道的话会取笑她

 

Nobody asked her. Would’ve taken her myself if she wasn’t so bloody proud. 才没人约她呢,如果她不要自以为是,我就约她了

 

Don’t you look dashing.… 你看起来帅呆了

 

There you are. 你在这里啊

 

To dance. 开舞啊

 

Surely I told you that. 我应该跟你说过了吧

 

You may proceed into the Great Hall with Miss Patil.

你可以跟帕玛小姐一起到大厅里

 

Come along this way. 我们往这边走

 

I need you all to line up.. 现在请你们全部排成一列好吗

 

Absolutely not. 绝对不可能

 

Harry, take my waist. 哈利,快点搂我的腰

 

Move your body like a hairy troll(反复,轮唱(歌曲),巨人)。 像长毛巨人摇摆

 

Learn to rock and roll 学习怎么摇滚

 

Spin around like a crazy elf. 像精灵满场飞

 

Boogie(摆动身体) down like a unicorn. 像独角兽踏开脚步

 

No stopping till the break of dawn. 不到黎明绝不停止

 

Put your hands up in the air. 把手臂高高举起

 

Like an ogre(食人魔鬼,怪物) who just don’t care. 就像怪物一样不在乎

 

Can you dance like a hippogirl? 能否跳得像狮身鹰首兽

 

Ruddy(红的,红润的) pumpkinhead(南瓜恶灵), isn’t he? 这家伙一看就很讨厌

 

I don’t think it was the books that had him going to the library.

我现在知道他为什么常跑图书馆

 

May I have your arm? 我可以请你跳舞吗

 

Hot, isn’t it? 很热对不对

 

Viktor’s gone to go and get drinks. Would you care to join us?

 维克多去拿饮料了,要不要加入我们

 

What’s got your wand(棒,棍,杖) in a knot? 你干嘛一副气呼呼的样子

 

You’re fraternizing(结交,友善) with the enemy. 你竟然跟我们的敌人交朋友

 

Who was it wanting his autograph? 是谁说要他的签名照的

 

Besides, the whole point of the tournament… 而且三巫大赛的重点

 

…is international magical cooperation… 就是要促进国际魔法交流

 

I think he’g got a bit more than friendship on his mind.

我觉得他的目的不只是交朋友

 

Are you going to ask me to dance or not? 你到底要不要请我跳舞

 

He’ using you. How dare you. 你是在利用你。你太过分了

 

Besides, I can take care of myself. I doubt it. He’s way to old.

再说,我自己会照顾我自己。那很难说,他年纪太大了

 

That’s what you think? 这就是你的看法吗

 

You know the solution then, don't you? 你知道该怎么解决吗

 

Pick up the courage and ask me before somebody alse does.

在别人约我之前先鼓起勇气约我

 

And not as a last resort. 别把我当成最后手段

 

That’s just completely off the point. 你刚刚说的话跟这件事没有关系

 

Never mind. Off to bed, both of you. 算了啦,你们两个都去睡觉啦

 

They got scary when they get older. You spoiled everything.

女生长大之后都好恐怖。所有的气氛都被你毁了

 

What’s this about? 你们在吵什么

 

Don’t let 不要错过

 

This magic die. 神奇的一刻

 

The answer’s there. 答案就要揭晓

 

The time is close now. 时机就要到了

 

Step aside, so I can give our guest a proper greeting.

我给闪一边去,让我好好欢迎我们的客人

 

I just got in. 我刚回来

 

You told me you’d figured the egg out weeks ago.

你说你几个礼拜前就想出来了

 

The task is two days form now. really? I had no idea.

下个任务只剩下两天了。真的吗,我完全没想

 

I suppose Viktor’s already figured it out. 我想维克多已经想出来了吧

 

Actually, we don’t really talk at all. Vitor’s more of a physical being. 其实我们根本很少在聊天,他比较喜欢肢体语言

 

I just mean he’s not particularly loquacious(多嘴的,饶舌的,多话的)。

别误会,我是说他不太喜欢说话

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有