标签:
学习公社文化职场生活校园 |
That would be great. 太好了
You’ll never survive Miranda. 你不可能受的了她的
Gotta go. 得走了、
Call James Holt’s office. Tell them I want to move the preview up to today at 12:30.
打电话到杰姆斯的办公室,告诉他们我想把预览移到今天中午12点半
Tell everybody else. Be ready to leave in half an hour. 通知所有其他人,准备半小时内出发
But we’re not expected until Tuesday. Did she say why?
不是原计划星期四的吗,知道为什么吗
She explained every detail of her decision making. 她根我说了她决定的全过程
And then we brushed each other’s hair and gabbed(唠叨,瞎扯) about American idol.
我们互相理了下对方的头发,然后侃了美国偶像的情况
I see your point .我知道你想说什么了
Miranda insists upon seeing all the designers’ collections…
米兰达坚持要在设计师们向她展示之前
Before they show them. 看到他们的全部作品
This season really began for me with a meditation… 本人本季的开始是源自一次冥想
On the intersection(交集, 十字路口, 交叉点) between East and West.
对于东西方文化交汇的冥想
There’s a scale. One nod is good. Two nods is very good.
这里有个标准,一次点头代表好,两次是非常好
There’s only been one actual smile on record, and that was Tom Ford in 2001.
史上只有一次见她微笑,那是2001年给汤姆的
An obi(宽腰带(日本妇女和服用的)) belt. 宽腰带
This is the dress that we have designed specifically and exclusively(专有的, 唯一的) for you.
这件是我们专门为您度身定制的
Then, of course, there’s the pursing(噘嘴,收拢) of the lips(purse (up) one's lips噘起嘴).
当然还有噘嘴
Catastrophe. 灾难
Just go. 快走吧
I’m appalled(使胆寒, 使惊骇). 我胆战心惊
You deal with it. 你来处理吧
You still don’t get it , do you? 你还是不明白啊
Her opinion is the only one that matters. 她的观点才是唯一有价值的观点
Call my husband and confirm dinner. 打电话给我丈夫定下晚餐
And I’ll need a change of clothes. 然后我需要换套衣服
Well, I’ve already messengered(信使,邮递员) your outfit(装备,配备) over to the shoot.
我已经找快递把衣服送到拍摄现场了
I would like you to deliver the Book to my home tonight. 晚上把书给我送家去
Have Emily give you the key. 艾米丽把钥匙给你了吗
I’m not a psycho(精神(性)神经病患者, 心理学,精神病). 我可不能未卜先知
It’s very important that you do exactly what I’m about to tell you.
你需要完全照我的指示去做
The Book is assembled(装配,组合) by 10:00, 书是在10点左右装订好
And you must wait around for it until then. 你必须等到那时候
You must be delivering Miranda’s dry cleaning with the Books.
你需要把米兰达干洗的衣服一起带过去
The car will take you straight to Miranda’s town house. 车会直接把你送到她的别墅
You let yourself in. 你开门自己进去
This is of the utmost importance. You must be invisible(看不见的, 无形的).
最重要的是,把自己当作隐形人
You open the door and you walk across the foyer(休息室, 大厅). 你开门走过大厅
You hang the dry cleaning in the closet across from the staircase.
把干洗的衣服挂在正对楼梯的壁橱里
Shit! – it’s that door to the left. 糟糕。是左边的门
Come on up. 上来吧
What did you expect me to do, walk out in the middle of a cover shoot?
你想我怎样,在封面摄影进行一半的时候走掉?
I rushed out of an investment committee meeting… 我从一个投资委员会会议上跑出来了
I told you the cell phones didn’t work. Nobody could get a singal out.
我根你说了手机不行的,一点信号都没有
It really wasn’t that big a deal. 这真不是什么大事
The twins said hello, so I said hello back. 双胞胎向我问好,我也向他们问好
Why didn’t you just climb into bed with her and ask for a bedtime story?
你怎么不爬上她的床让她给你讲故事呢
If you get fired, that might jeopardize(危害) Paris for me.
如果你被炒,我就去了巴黎了
If that happens, I will search every Blimpie’s in the tristate(三态) area until I track you down.
如果那样,我会不惜一切代价找你算帐
She’s gonna fire me? 她会炒了我?
I need the new Harry Potter book for the twins. 我需要给双胞胎买新哈利波特
Did you fall down and smack(摔,拍打) your little head on the pavement(人行道, 公路)?
你头被门夹了啊
Not that I can recall. 没有啊
We have all the published Harry Potter books. The twins want to know what happens next.
我们已经有所有出版过的哈利波特了,双胞胎想知道接下来的事情
You want the unpublished manuscript? 你想要没出版的手稿?
We know everyone in publishing, it shouldn’t be a problem, should it?
出版界的人我们都认识,应该没有问题吧
My girls are leaving on the train for their grandmother’s at 4.
我的女儿们下午4点坐火车去奶奶家
So the book better be here on later than 3. 所以你最好在3点之前拿到书
And I would like my steak here in 15 minutes. 我想在15分钟内迟到我的牛排
Wish me luck. 祝我好运
I’ve been on hold. 我已经等过了
Not a chance? 不可能?
Sorry to ask, but I’m desperate. 来问你要很对不起,但是我实在是没办法了
Just tell here it can’t be done. You’ll have to come up with(提出,拿出) a Plan B.
告诉她不可能就是了,你得有个备用计划