加载中…
个人资料
旻之桦
旻之桦
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:41,728
  • 关注人气:314
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

prison break 经典台词 8

(2007-04-06 23:22:36)
标签:

越狱

台词

分类: 越狱系列
prison <wbr>break <wbr>经典台词 <wbr>8
 
S1 E10

1.Abruzzi:We been doing business too long.We can fix this thing, right?
我们一起做事很久了,我们可以解决的.对吧.
Bellick:Let's get something clear.You and I haven't done crap.Falzone's the one been paying me.
让我说明白,我们之间用不著胡扯,Falzone是给我钱的人.
Abruzzi:Falzone is just an envelope.You've been doing business with me face-to-face.
Falzone就是一个信封,你和我面对面的做这生意.
Bellick:You think I like getting piss thrown at me? Spit on?These other chumps might do it for the 40 grand a year and the little blue uniform,but I'm not that dumb. Falzone's envelope is the only reason I come through that fence every day.And it's the only reason I'm gonna keep coming through that fence until I have enough money to buy that house on Lake Gray.I'm thinking early retirement, John,and you're interfering with that.
你想我被别人撒尿,还是吐口水,这里别的笨蛋也许会为了4万,一年和那件小蓝制服这么做,但是我不会,Falzone的那信是我每天在这的唯一原因,也是我要出去的唯一原因,直到我有足够的钱买下湖边的房子.我想早点退休 john,可是你却在阻止我.
Abruzzi:Hey, boss, just give me some time,and I can match whatever Falzone's paying you.
嘿 老大 给我点时间 老板,我可以给你falzone给你的任何东西
Bellick:You're out of business.Get used to it.你出局了,学著适应吧
2.Abruzzi: You see, this is not a me versus you thing anymore. This is us, an us thing alright? It’s us for the escape.
你看,这里再也不会有"你我对决"这样的事情发生,就只有我们,我们的事情,对不?是我们要逃出去.
Michael: Is it? Or is this about you getting back in good with the mob again?
是吗?或者这只是你要重新回去和那些暴民好好相处.
Abruzzi: That life is over for me, Fish.I mean, they clipped my wings.They want me to rot in here.So I got no allegiance to them anymore.
那种不在是我的生活了 雏儿,我的意思是 他们折断了我的翅膀.他们要我在这里腐烂,我和他们再也不是联盟了.
3.Hey, eye-tie. 嘿 戴眼罩的
Something you need there, rughead?
  你那里需要什么 rughead?
C-Note:Yeah, a job, man.
  是啊 一份工作 伙计
Why don't you hit the DQ down the street. We aren't hiring.
  为什么你不把牢底打穿 我们不雇人
C-Note:I'll put a hundred in your kick, every month.
  我每个月 会给你一张百元大钞
You want to pay me to work?
  你想给我钱来雇你?
C-Note:Man, I've been in the kitchen for eight months.I scrub one more tray, I'm gonna go J-Cat, you know what I'm saying?
  伙计我在厨房呆过8个月,我擦过不只一个盘子,我准备去j-cat你知道我说的是什么么?
4.Michael: Nice flowers.
花真漂亮.
Sara: Right.
Michael: Do we have an admirer?
我们有崇拜者了吗?
Sara: They’re from my father.
我爸爸送的.
Michael: Ah. What’s the occasion?
为什么送的.
Sara: It’s my birthday.
我的生日.
Michael: Today?
Sara:Um-hum.
Michael: Happy birthday.
Sara (unenthusiastic): Thank you.
Michael: Ok…
Sara: Huh?
Michael: Nothing. Birthdays aren’t usually a sore subject, that’s all. Unless the celebrant is feeling her age. Which I don’t see how you could be.
生日通常不是什么痛苦的话题,是吧.除非庆祝者想到她的年龄.这一点我在你身上看不出
Sara: I’m 29 years old, Michael, I’m not… feeling my age. It’s just out of those 29 birthdays my father has managed to see me on precisely… 6 of them. So, I get flowers instead. Flowers that end up dead and in the trash a week later. Sounds bitter, huh?
michael 我29岁了,我没有觉得自己变老,不过是29个生日罢了,我的爸爸实际上就和我呆了6个生日,因此 取而代之就给我买了一些花,花儿最后都会枯死的 一个礼拜后,就会被丢到垃圾桶里.听起来很伤感是么?
Michael: Kind of.有点
Sara: It’s not a big deal. You are all set, I will see you tomorrow.
没什么大不了的,好了 明天见
Michael: Ok. I’m sorry you feel that way. (pause) About the flowers, I mean.
我很抱歉你那么想,我是说花儿的事.
5.Nick:How are you holding up? You know, I, uh...I sort of get what you're going through here, LJ.
你怎么样?你知道,我,我有点明白你最近的心情 Lj.
LJ:No disrespect,but I don't know that you do.
没有冒犯的意思 我不认为你能理解
Nick:No, with my dad.I was in the same spot when I was your age.He was in prison. And like your dad,he was innocent.
我理解你, 我爸爸也有同样遭遇,我像你这么大的时候,也跟你同样的处境.他进了监狱,就像你爸爸一样,他也是清白的
LJ:What happened?I mean, you know, at the end.
怎么了?我是说,最后
Nick:What I hope happens here.He got exonerated.
就像我现在希望发生的,他后来被证明无罪
LJ:What'd they say he did?
他们说他干了什么?
Nick:A lot of bad things.They weren't true.And we proved that.Every day,every day was a lost cause...but we kept fighting.I mean,what else are you gonna do?When you love somebody,you gonna let them go out like that?So you fight. You keep fighting.You never give up.We're gonna beat this thing.
  一大堆的坏事,都不是真的,我们证明了这点,每一天,每一天都要面临失败...但我们还是要一直斗争,我是说,不然还能去干什么?如果你爱一个人,你会任由他落得那样的下场吗?所以你要斗争,一直斗争,决不放弃,我们会成功的.
6.Philly Falzone: This is about money, isn't it?
你是想要钱,是不是?
Michael: You're an astute man, Mr. Falzone.
你真是善解人意,Falzone先生
Abruzzi: What?什么?
Philly: You're friend here, John, is trying to extort me.
John,你的朋友想敲诈我
Michael: Not extortion. Insurance. I plan on being out of here one day. And I don't think my new resume is going to cut it in most places.
不是敲诈,是保险费,我打算有一天要逃出这里,我不希望到时,我的简历在大部分地方被拒绝.
Philly: How much?你要多少?
Michael: Two hundred thousand.
20万美元
Abruzzi: I'm gonna kill you.
我要杀了我
Michael: Quid pro quo. You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
等价物,我们各得所需.
7.Michael: Who took this picture?
这张照片是谁拍的?
Abruzzi:Well, since you took it upon yourself to have some people watching over our interests on the outside, we took it upon ourselves to have some people watching over yours.So who's it gonna be?Fibonacci or your pretty little girlfriend there?Yeah, you should be careful with who visits you in here, Fish.These walls have eyes.
既然你能让人在外面监视我们感兴趣的人,我们也能让人监视你感兴趣的人.那么你要哪个?Fibonacci还是你这个漂亮的女朋友?嘿,看看你在跟谁说话,雏儿.很多人都盯着呢.
Michel:If you touch her, I'll kill you myself.
如果你敢碰她 我会亲手杀了你
Philly:One, that is an empty threat.You are less than a gnat to me.And two,all you got to do is give me the address and we avoid all this melodrama all together.The address, you gnat.
第一 这是一个无力的威胁,你对我来说连个虫子都不如,第二 把地址给我,我们将各自避免一场闹剧,给我地址 你这只虫子.
8.Did you send me a baby-sitter?
你帮我请了个保姆?
Vice President:This is not the time or the place.
现在谈这个不是时候
This is the time and the place.
现在不是时候 什么时候才是?
Vice President:Don't take that tone with me.Remember who you are talking to.I am the Vice President of this country.
别用那种口气跟我说话,看看你在和谁说话,我是这个国家的副总统
No, actually, you're Caroline Reynolds from Montgomery, Illinois.I know exactly who you are.
不,事实上 你是来自伊利诺伊蒙加马利的caroline reynolds.我知道你是谁
Vice President:Come with me.There is something you need to understand. If you had done your job,I never would've had to ask for Quinn.
跟我来,有些事情你必须清楚...如果你完成了你的工作...我也不会让quinn来帮忙,你也要弄明白一些事情.
And there's something you need to understand. You woke a sleeping beast when you called these guys in.They have a bigger agenda than any of us.And they get real nasty real quick if things don't go their way.So now, no one is safe.Not you.Not me.
你把这些家伙招来就等于唤醒了一头野兽,他们的手段多得很...他们会用尽一切办法达到目的,到那时 没人是安全的了,你不是,我也不是.
Vice President:Let's not overreact. I mean, I know everyone is nervous about tomorrow. I understand that. But the one thing both of us have to remember is that we are in this together, okay?
不要反应过度,我的意思是每个人都对将来感到恐惧,我了解,但我们都要记得的一件事是...我们是一条船上的 对吗?
All I'm saying is these guys are into this thing now.And there's no going back.That's bad news for everyone.
我所要说的是现在这些家伙介入到这件事里了,这已经无法挽回了.对任何人,这都是一个坏消息.
9.Michael: You threw away your flowers.
你把花扔了.
Sara: Well, like I said, they don’t last.
是的,就像我说的那样,它们不能长久.
Michael: I don’t think they’re dead yet.
我想它们还没枯呢?
Sara: I don’t like getting attached to things if I know they won’t last.
我不喜欢接触不能长久的东西.
Michael: Why are you so cynical?
为什么这么世故?
Sara (sighs): Michael I think there’s cynicism and then there’s realism.
Michael,我认为是先有了世故主义,然后有了现实主义.
Michael: And there’s optimism. Hope. Faith.
但还有乐观主义.希望,信念.
Sara: This coming from an 8-toed guy locked away in a penitentiary?
从一个关在牢里8个脚趾囚犯口中说出来?
Michael: Toes are overrated.
已经没那么多了脚趾了
Sara: Thank you for trying to make me smile. Not today.
谢谢你逗我开心,今天没心情
Michael: You never know.
不一定噢
Sara: We’re all set. (Michael leaves, dropping an oragami flower on Sara’s desk while her back is turned. She notices it, picks it up and smiles.)
好了(Michael走了,当Sara转过身来的时候,发现桌上放着一朵Michael留下纸折的花,拿起来,笑了)
10.Abruzzi: You and I have a lot to talk about, don’t we Fish? Seems Philly Falzone ran into some problems up in Canada, just because of the information you gave him.
我们有很多要谈 雏儿,似乎falzone在加拿大遇上麻烦了啊,都是因为你给的消息
Michael: What kind of trouble?
什么麻烦
Abruzzi: International gun charges, parole violation. He’s gonna go away for a long time!
非法持枪过境 无权保释,他要消失一阵子了.
Michael: How do you feel about that?
你觉得怎么样呢?
Abruzzi (smiles): Pretty darn good!
真他妈太好了
11.C-Note (puts rocks from the hole in the guard’s room on the table): Now we got a hell of a lot to talk about, don’t we?
  (在桌上放了一把从监守房的洞里弄来的小石头)看来我们之间有很多事要谈 是吧.
  Michael (wipes rocks away): I got nothin’ to say.
  没什么好谈的
  C-Note: Now, you think you can play me, snowflake?‘Cause you got college? Big school learnin’, huh. Well let me school you. Darwin wins inside these walls. Not Einstein. Darwin.
  你以为你能耍我 白小子?因为你上过几年学?有学问了?让我来教你 ,在这围墙里达尔文说了算(优胜劣汰),不是爱因斯坦,是达尔文.
  Pattterson: Yard time’s over, ladies! Lets line it up!
  放风时间结束了 小子们,集合
  C-Note: I’m not done with you Fish!
  我们之间还没完呢
  Michael: You never even got started.
  你连开始的机会都没有
12.Michael:We're through the hard part.Another 18 inches ,we'll hit that pipe.We'll be there by Friday.
  我们已经打通最硬的部分了,再来18英寸,我们就挖到管道了,我们星期五就能挖到.
  sucre:Friday?星期五
  Michael:Better start making travel arrangements.
  最好开始准备旅行了
  sucre:Maricruz, here I come, baby.
  Maricruz 我要来了 宝贝
  Lincoln:Sardinia, here I come.Where are We going?
  撒丁岛 我来了,我们去哪里?
  Michael:Panama.巴拿马
  Lincoln:Panama.
  Michael:Panama.Darien Gap, South of the Canal.No roads ,no electricity, no cops.Nothing but white sand beaches and ice cold beer.
  巴拿马,达里安 运河南部,没有公路 电力,没有警察,只有白色的沙滩和冰冻的啤酒.
  Lincoln:Well, that's nice,but what about our lives?
  这很不错 但我们的余生会怎样?
  Michael:I don't know.We'll open a scuba shop.
  我不知道,或者开潜水用品店
  Lincoln:Hey, I don't dive.
  我不会潜水
  Michael:Neither do I,but we'll have plenty of time to learn.
  我也不会,但我们有很多时间去学.
13.Nick: You can’t hide 5 hundred million dollars just by moving a few decimal points. (looks at TV)
  你不能移几个小数点,就让5亿元消声匿迹
  TV reporter: In a move anticipated by many pundits, Vice President Reynolds announced she is running for the presidency. She made the announcement from her hometown of Montgomery, Illinois.
  就像学者预期的那样,副总统Reynolds日前宣布将会角逐总统选举,在家乡伊利诺斯州蒙哥马利的演讲上,她作出如下声明.
  Reynolds (on TV): The move towards worldwide peace and prosperity is a marathon, not a sprint. But I assure you, America will be setting the pace.
  迈向世界和平和经济繁荣的步伐,注定是长期的 不可一蹴而就,但我保证美国将会领导世界的发展.
  Veronica: A half a billion dollars doesn’t just disappear. I mean, you could run a small country with that.
  5亿美元的用处可大著呢,支撑一个小国都绰绰有余了
  TV reporter: The vice president is reported to have the largest campaign war chest in history. It is so large in fact that prognosticators are already casting her as the favorite in the presidential race.
  据报道 副总统背后有有史以来最大的竞选资本支持,因为竞选金额巨大 她被视为最有可能当选的总统候选人
  Nick: Maybe not a small country. Maybe this one.
  也许不是用在小国身上,是最大的这个.



0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有