发博文
正文 字体大小:

各色各样的十句话

(2007-01-03 21:53:34)
分类: english s article
 
表达「确定」、「有把握」的十句话


1. Absolutely!/ Definitely!

  那当然!

  2. It's certain.那是一定的。

  3. It's for sure!/ Sure thing!

  那是一定的!

  4. You bet!/ You betcha!/ You bet your life!

  我可以打包票!

  5. No doubt!/ There's no doubt about it!

  毫无疑问!

  7. It's in the bag.已经是囊中之物了。(十拿九稳、跑不掉的。)

  8. It's settled. / It's set in stone.已经定案了。

  9. It's a done deal. / It's a dead cert!

  已经定案了。

  10. Sorted!

  搞定!(英式俚语)
 
别放马后炮了」十句话



1.It's a little late for that now.现在说有点太晚了。

  2.It would have been nice to know that before.如果早知道就好了。

  3.You should've told me that earlier.你应该早一点告诉我的。

  4.Thanks for your belated advice.谢谢你放的马后炮。

  5.Why are you always telling me how to do things after the fact?

  为什么你总是在事后才告诉我该怎么做呢?

  6.If only you told me that before.要是你之前告诉我就好了。

  7.Hindsight is 20 / 20.后见之明总是完美的。

  8.Don't you think it's kind of late to tell me now?

  你不觉得现在才告诉我有点晚了吗?

  9.Thanks for telling me. But,I can't turn back time.谢谢你告诉我。可是我不能让时光倒转。

  10.That doesn't do me any good now.那对我现在一点帮助也没有。
 
「迟到时」会讲的十句话




1. I'm sorry for being late.抱歉我迟到了。

  2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉让你久等了。

  3. Sorry,I'm late again. I'll make it up to you. Dinner is on me. How's that?

  抱歉,我又迟到了。我会补偿你的。晚餐我请,怎么样?

  4. Sorry,I didn't catch the bus. / I missed the bus.抱歉,我没赶上公车。/我错过了公车。

  5. Sorry,I hit rush hour traffic.抱歉,我碰上尖峰时间的交通。

  6. Sorry,I overslept this morning.抱歉,我天早上睡过头了。

  7. I know it might sound lame,but my alarm clock somehow didn't go off this morning.我知道那可能听起来有点扯,但我的闹钟今天早上不晓得怎么搞的没有响。

  8. Sorry,I was delayed by a last-minute meeting.抱歉,我因为最后临时开会而耽搁了。

  9. I forgot my wallet at home,so I went back for it. That's why I'm late.我把皮夹遗忘在家里,所以我回去拿。因为这样我才迟到。

  10. I got stuck in traffic. I tried to call your mobile phone,but it was busy.我被困在车阵中。我有试着打你的大哥大,但忙线中。
 
「邀约朋友」的十句话




1. Are you interested in going dancing tonight?

  今晚有没有兴趣去跳舞?

  2. Would you like to go shopping with me this weekend?

  这个周末想跟我去逛街吗?

  3. How about going to see a movie with me tonight?

  今晚跟我去看场电影如何?

  4. I'm inviting you to my birthday party.我邀请参加我的生日派对。

  5. Hey,do you want to check out a band this Saturday night?

  喂,这个星期六晚上要不要去看一个乐团表演?

  6. I'm thinking about going to KTV with my coworkers tonight. Wanna come?

  我想今天晚上跟同事去唱KTV.要来吗?

  7. Are you free tomorrow night?I'm wondering if you're free for dinner.你明天晚上有空吗?我不晓得你有没有空一块吃晚饭。

  8. Are you up for a barbecue this weekend?

  要不要这个周末去烤肉?

  9. Do you have any special plans for the weekend?Maybe we can go hiking. How does that sound?

  这个周末有没有什么特别的计画?或许我们可以去爬山。你意下如何?

  10. Why don't we go get some tea?我们何不一块去喝茶?
 
表达「拍马屁」或「巴结」的十句话




1. Stop flattering me like that.别再那样拍我马屁。

  2. I don't like Peter. He's such a brown-noser.我不喜欢彼得。他真是个马屁精。

  3. I know he's trying to butter me up,but I'm not buying it.我知道他想要拍我马屁,但我才不吃那一套。

  4. In order to get the promotion,she kept apple-polishing the manager.为了升迁,她一直在拍经理的马屁。

  5. He started sucking up to the boss as soon as he got on board.他一来公司就开始拍老板的马屁。

  6. The professor likes her because she knows how to please him.教授喜欢她是因为她知道怎么讨好他。

  7. She's very good at paying lip service.她很会讲一些言不由衷的好听话。

  8. Everyone in this company knows that he's trying to curry favor with the board of the directors.公司里的每一个人都知道他想要巴结董事会。

  9. That guy is a real bootlicker.那个家伙真是个马屁精。

  10. You want me to kiss his ass?Read my lips:No Way!

  你要我拍他马屁?仔细听好:门儿都没有!
 
"我被炒鱿鱼了" 十句话




1. I got fired.我被炒鱿鱼了。

  2. I got the boot.我被开除了。

  3. I got the ax.我被开除了。

  4. I got sacked./ I got the sack.我被开除了。

  5. They kicked me out.他们把我踢出来了。(他们把我开除了。)

  6. My boss showed me the door yesterday.我老板昨天叫我走路。

  7. I was canned.我被开除了。

  8. I was laid off.我被解雇了。

  9. The boss told me that I don't have to come in tomorrow,or any other day

  10. My boss told me to find a“better”job.我老板叫我“另谋高就”。 
"我会考虑的"十句话




1. I'll think about it.我会考虑的。

  2. I'll think it over.我会仔细考虑的。

  3. I'll take that into account.我会将它列入考虑的。

  4. I can't give you an answer right now,but I'll consider it.我现在不能给你答覆,但是我会考虑。

  5. I'll give it some thought.我会考虑看看。

  6. I need to weigh the pros and cons before making a decision.在做决定之前,我必须权衡利弊得失。

  7. I promise I'll keep that in mind.我保证我会考虑的。

  8. I'm going to sleep on it.这问题我先搁着,明天再做决定。

  9. I need to spend some time pondering this issue.我需要一点时间思考这个问题。

  10. You know,I always look before I leap. That's my style.你知道,我向来三思而后行。那是我的行事风格。 
经济不景气「共体时艰」的十句话




1. We've got to watch our spending.我们得留意一下开销。

  2. We've got to tighten our belt.我们得勒紧裤带了。(我们得省吃俭用)

  3. We should make every penny count.我们每一分钱都要花在刀口上。

  4. We should control our budget more carefully.我们应该更小心控制我们的预算。

  5. No,we shouldn't lay out that kind of money.不,那种钱我们不应该花。

  6. We should try to live more economically.我们应该试着更节俭一点。

  7. We have to pinch and scrape.我们必须要省吃俭用。

  8. We've agreed to cut the frills,remember?

  我们说好要减少不必要的花费,记得吗?

  9. We should try to make both ends meet.我们应该试着收支平衡。

  10. We should keep track of our expenses more closely.我们应该更仔细地纪录我们的开销。

挺」别人的十句话



1. I will support you.我会支持你的。

  2. I'll back you up.我会挺你的。

  3. I'm on your side.我站在你这边。

  4. You can count on me.你可以依靠我。

  5. You can rely on me.你可以依赖我。

  6. You can trust in me.你可以信赖我。

  7. I'll be available if you need me.你需要帮助时,我就有空。

  8. I'll be there if you need a hand.你需要帮助时,我就会出现。

  9. I'm a phone call away.我随call随到。

  10. I'm with you all the way.我一路上陪着你。
 
命令别人的十句话




1. Do as I tell you.照我的话做。

  2. Don't question what I say.别质疑我的话。

  3. Do what you are told.叫你怎么做,你就怎么做。

  4. Do as I say,and you'll be just fine.照我的话做就没错了。

  5. Shut your mouth and do it.闭嘴照做。

  6. Just do it.做就是了。

  7. You'd better take me seriously.你最好把我的话当真。

  8. Don't ever disobey me.别想违背我。

  9. My way or the high way.照我的方式做,不然就滚蛋。

  10. Listen,I'm the one who calls the shots here.听好,这里由我做主。 
追求异性的十句话




1. You've given me a reason to live.你给了我活下去的理由。

  2. I'm drawn to you.我被你吸引。

  3. I'm so happy I met you.真高兴能认识你。

  4. You're a knockout.你美(帅)呆了。

  5. I'm mad about you.我为你疯狂。

  6. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you.见到你的那一瞬间,我就爱上你了。

  7. You fill my life with joy.你使我的生命充满喜悦。

  8. I want to be with you for the rest of my life.我要和你共度余生。

  9. I didn't stop thinking about you all day.我整天都在想你。

  10. You complete me.你使我的生命更完整。
与老外搭讪」的十句话




1. Where are you from?

  你从哪里来?

  2. How long have you been in China?

  你来中国多久了?

  3. Do you speak Chinese?

  你会说中文吗?

  4. Wow,where did you pick up your Chinese?You speak Chinese so well!

  哇,你在哪里学的中文?你中文讲得好棒喔!

  5. Why did you come to China?Did you come here to study Chinese or just visit?

  你为什么来中国?你来这学中文还是只是观光?

  6. What do you do in Jiangxi ?

  你在江西从事什么工作?

  7. Do you like Chinese food?

  你喜欢中国食物吗?

  8. Are you interested in doing a language exchange with me?

  你有兴趣和我做个语言交换吗?

  9. What do you like about China?

  你喜欢中国哪些东西?

  10. Where have you been in China?

  你去过中国哪些地方?
 
形容「身材」的十句话




1. She is thin / fat.她瘦瘦的。/她胖胖的。

  2. He's big / small.他个头满大的。/他个头小小的。

  3. She's slim.她很苗条。

  4. She's really skinny.她瘦得跟皮包骨一样。

  5. She is chubby.她胖嘟嘟的。

  6. He has a beer belly.他有啤酒肚。

  7. He's got a spare tire. / He's got love handles.他有游泳圈。(他腰部都是赘肉。)

  8. He's very muscular.他肌肉很发达。

  9. She has an hourglass figure. / She's got a curvy figure.她的身材玲珑有致。/她曲线玲珑。

  10. She's pretty stacked.她身材身材婀娜多姿
重新开始」的十句话




1. Let's start from very beginning again.我们再从头开始吧。

  2. Let's go back to square one.我们重新开始吧。

  3. Let's go back to the drawing board.我们重新开始吧。

  4. Let's start from scratch again.我们重新开始吧。

  5. Let's do it all over again.我们重新来过吧。

  6. Let's make a fresh start.我们重新开始吧。

  7. Let's start from zero again.我们再从零开始吧。

  8. Let's get back to the starting point.我们回到起点吧。

  9. I'm afraid we'll have to scrap the plan and redo it completely.我们恐怕得放弃这个计划然后全部重来。

  10.Let's roll it back to the beginning.我们回到起点吧。


文章引用自:http://http://sl.iciba.com/html/2007/0101/22/213027_1.htm

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 打印举报
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...

       

    验证码: 请点击后输入验证码 收听验证码

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 不良信息反馈 电话:4006900000 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有