过去的一年真是过得飞快啊。我好像觉得自己一年什么都没做,365天,那意味着我至少浪费了365个机会去尝试一些不同的东西。我觉得生命真的是脆弱而又容易流逝的。我是一个信奉“活在当下”的人,觉得每时每刻都很重要。我虽然老是这么说,但是做的却远远不够。
还记得么,我说要尽量保持我BLOG的真实性。但是,但是还是很多人不能接受艺人也会不开心呢。我今天心情就不好,我要为我灰色的一天写一首诗。
A Verse for Bad Days – Joyce Cheng
郁闷日之诗---郑欣宜
I feel blue – smelly shoe.
我心情很沮丧,就像闻到脚臭一样;
Sunny day but no hoorays.
阳光充沛却无法将我心照亮;
New Year’s here, but I don’t cheer.
新年来临,带不来好的心情
Avoid the crowds, furrow my brow.
躲开喧闹的人群,躲不开皱纹爬过我的眉心;
Do you know why I have no smile?
你知道为什么我不开心?
Cuz I feel blue – smelly shoe.
那就是因为我心情沮丧,就像闻到脚臭一样
(suki:翻译英文诗是全世界最痛苦的事情,要保持韵律又要兼顾诗意,翻得不好,请大家不要骂我。我恨joyce~~)
Hahaha… ok, I feel better now after writing that ridiculous poem. Have you ever had one of those days… where nothing’s ACTUALLY gone wrong, but you just feel glum? like you look at people, but you don’t really see them? You’re able to have meaningless, mundane conversations with people, but you’re not really there? You’ve had a good nights sleep, but your body’s way tired n u just wanna draw the curtains n go back to bed? Sounds like I’m having major hormonal mood swings or sumthing~ hahaha… don’t worry all, I’m not going through menopause yet.
哈哈,写完歪诗,我感觉好多了。你们会不会也曾经有很低落的一天呢?也没有什么很糟糕的事情发生,但是莫名其妙就是郁闷。就好像你明明面对着一个人,但是眼睛里根本没有他;你和一堆无聊的人嘻嘻哈哈,虚与委蛇,但是心早就不在那里了;你明明睡得很好,但就是全身疲惫只想裹着被子大睡一场。可能我最近荷尔蒙分泌过剩吧,哈哈哈,别担心啦,我应该还没到更年期。
Anyway, I think part of the reason why I’m so “wutever” today is cuz everyone’s been asking me what I’m gonna be doing for New Year’s Eve, but besides the obvious (counting down with mother), I actually have no plans at all. I’m losing my enthusiasm for fun! I’m turning into an AUNTIE – AND I’M ONLY TWENTY! *ahhh* =P
好了,我想今天会郁闷的部分原因可能是每个人都在问我新年怎么过,除了一定要和妈妈一起倒数以外,我根本还没有别的计划呢。我好像一点狂欢的激情都没有,难道我就要变成一个大婶了吗?我才20岁呀。啊啊啊啊! =P
Pictures from Christmas Day~(圣诞节的照片)
Sorry… no make up ><” mom’s a good photographer! =P
不好意思,素颜照。><”妈妈是一个不错的摄影师哦。=P
Peninsula Hotel @ Tsim Sha Tsui. BEAUTIFUL! I love the all-white xmas lights. Reminds me of the decorated houses in Vancouver =)
尖沙嘴的半岛酒店。好美丽呀,我好喜欢所有白色的圣诞灯,让我想起温哥华。=)
插入表情