加载中…
个人资料
吉祥
吉祥
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:11,682
  • 关注人气:1
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

(2006-10-29 11:41:10)
分类: English
Hands clings to hands and eyes linger to eyes: thus begins the record of our hearts.
手牵引着手,眼眷恋着眼:就这样开始另外我们心灵的记录。

It is the moonlight night of March; the sweet smell of henna is in the air, my flute lies on the earth neglected and your garland of flowers is unfininshed.
那是三月的月明之夜,凤仙花的芳香在空气中弥漫,我的长笛被丢弃在地上,你的花环还没有编完。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.
我和你之间的爱,单纯得像一首歌。

_______________________________

Your veil of the saffron color makes my eyes drunk.The jasmine wreath that you wove me thrills to my heart like praise.
你金黄色的面纱让我醉眼迷离。你为我编织的茉莉花环让我像被赞扬了一般,心扉荡漾。

It is a game of giving and withholding, revealing and screening again, some smiles and some little shyness, and some sweet useless struggles.
这是一个给予和保留,忽隐忽现的游戏,有些微笑,有些羞涩,还有些甜蜜徒劳的反抗。

The love between you and me is simple as a song.
我和你之间的爱,单纯的像一首歌。

______________________________

No mystery beyond the present, no striving for the impossible, no shadow behind the charm, no groping in the depth of the dark.
没有不能揭晓的神秘,没有无法做到的勉强,没有迷惑背后的阴影,没有深深黑暗中的探索。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.
我和你之间的爱,单纯得像一首歌。
________________________________

We do not stray out of all words into the ever slience, we do not raise our hands to void for things beyond hope.
我们没有离弃任何的语言,以至陷入那恒久的沉默之中;我们没有向怅惘中伸出双手,试图寻求希望以外的事物。

It is enough what we give and give.
我们付出了,我们得到了,这就足够了。

We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.
我们没有把喜悦碾成粉末来酿造痛苦之酒。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.
我和你之间的爱,单纯得像一首歌。
 
no.2.

Your questioning eyes are sad. They seek to know my meaning as the moon would fathom the sea.
你疑问的眼神是忧愁的。它寻求着要了解我的意思,就像明月要探知大海的深度。

I have bared my life before your eyes from end to end, with nothing hidden or held back. This is why you know me not.
我已经在你面前展露了生命的起始与终结,没有任何隐藏和保留。所以,你不认识我。

If it were only a gem, I could break it into a hundred pieces and string  them into a chain to put on your neck.
假如它是一块宝石,我就可以把它击碎成千百颗粒,再把它们串成项链,围于你的玉颈。

If it were only a flower, round and small and sweet, I could pluck it from its stem and set it in your hair.
假如它只是一朵花,浑圆、小巧而甜蜜,我就可以把它从树上摘下来,戴在你的发际。

But it is a heart, my beloved. Where are its shores and its bottom?
但它是一颗心,我的爱人。何处是它的边缘,是它的底线?

You know not the limits of this kingdom, still you are queen.
你不知道这个王国的界限,但你依然是这里的女王。

If it were only a moment of pleasure, it would folwer in any easy smile, and you could see it and read it in a moment.
假如这只是片刻欢娱,它将在从容的微笑中开花,你会看见它并且立刻就明白了。

If it were merely a pain,  it would melt in limited teers, reflecting its inmost secret without a word.
假如这只是一种痛苦,它将融化成晶莹的泪滴,无声无语的折射出心底的秘密。

But it is love, my beloved.
但这是爱,我的爱人。

Its pleasure and pain are boundless, and endless its wants and wealth.
它的欢乐和痛苦没有止境,它的需求和财富也没有尽头。

It is as near to you as your life, but you can never wholly know it.
它像生命一样亲近于你,但你永远不能全然明了。

NO3.Do not go, my love, without asking my leave.

Do not go, my love, without asking my leave.
我的爱,不要不辞而别。

I have watched all night,and now my eyes are heavy with sleep. I fear lest I lose you when I am sleeping.
我已经守望了一整夜,此刻,我的双眼沉沉欲睡。我害怕我在睡梦之中失去你。

Do not go, my love, without asking my leave.
我的爱,不要不辞而别。

I start up and stretch my hands to touch you.
我惊起,伸出双手触摸你。

I ask myself," Is it a dream?"
我自问道:”这是一个梦吗?“

Could I but entangle your feet with my heart and hold them fast to my breast!
我多希望能用自己的心缠住你的双脚,并把它们紧抱在胸前。

Do not go, my love, without asking my leave.
我的爱,不要不辞而别。
 
NO.4

Do not keep yourself the secret of your heart, my friend.
不要藏匿你心中的秘密,我的朋友!

Say it to me, only to me in secret.
告诉我吧,只秘密地告诉我一个人。

You who smile so gently, softly whisper, my heart will hear it, not my ears.
你这个笑得这样甜美,轻声细语的人,我用心灵而不是耳朵来聆听它。

The night is deep, the house is silent,the birds nests are shrouded with sleep.
夜色深沉,屋舍宁静,倦鸟的巢穴也沉睡在黑夜之中。

Speak to me through hesitating tears, through faltering smiles, through sweet shame and pain, the secret of your heart.
从犹豫的泪水中,从沉吟的微笑中,从甜蜜的羞涩和痛苦中,告诉我你心底的秘密吧。
 
no.5

Love, my heart longs day and night for the meeting with you------for the meeting that is all-devouring death.
爱, 我的心日日夜夜期待着和你相见——那宛如毁灭一切死亡的相见。

Sweep me away like a storm; take everything I have; break open my sleep and plunder my dreams. Rob me of my world.
像一阵风暴般把我席卷走,把我的一切都拿走,打破我的睡眠,掠走我的梦。抢夺我的世界吧。

In that devastation, in the utter nakedness of spirit, let us become on in beauty.
在那毁灭中,在那精神的完全呈现中,让我们完美的结为一体吧。

——————————————————————————

Please, my heart, let the time for the parting be sweet.
安宁吧,我的心,让离别的时刻甜蜜吧。

Let it not be a death but completeness.
让它不是死亡而是圆满。

Let love melt into memory and pain into songs.
让爱融于记忆中,让痛苦融于诗歌中。

Let the flight through the sky end in the folding of the wings over the nest.
让爱飞翔穿越过天空,在巢中收翅终结。

Let the last touch of your hands be gentle like the flower of the night.
让你双手最后的触摸,像夜晚的 花朵般温暖。

Stand still, O Beautiful End, for a moment, and say your last words in silence.
静静地伫立吧,啊,完美的结局,只一会儿,用沉默说出你最后的话语。

I bow to you and hold up my lamp to light you on your way.
我向你鞠躬,并举起灯照亮你的路。
 
friendship~1026

When your friend speaks his mind you fear not the "nay",in your own mind, nor do you withhold the "ay".
当你的朋友向你倾吐胸臆的时候,不要怕说出心中的“否”,也不要瞒住你心中的“是”。

And when he is silent your heart ceases not to listen to his heart.
当他静默时,你的心仍要倾听他的心。

For without words, in friendship, all thoughts, all desires, all expectations are born and shared, with joy that is unacclaimed.
因为在友谊里,不用言语,一切的思想,一切的愿望,一切的希翼,都在无声的欢乐中发生而共享了。
 
1026-02

Who among you does not feel that his power to love is boundless?
你们中间谁不感到他的爱的能力是无穷的呢?

His soul will keep the truth of your heart as the taste of wine is remembered.when th colour is forgotten and the vessel is no more
他的灵魂会记住你心中的真理
如同酒光被忘却,酒杯也不存留,而酒味却永远被纪念。


yet the timeless in you is aware of life's timelessness
and knows that yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream.
但那在你里面的无时间性的我,却觉悟到生命的无穷。
也知道昨日只是今日的回忆,而明日只是今日的梦想。

And let today embrace the past with remembrance and the future with longing.
也让今日用回忆拥抱过去,用希晚拥抱未来。

________________________________________________________

Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
爱除自身之外无施与,除自身之外无接受。

Love possesses not but would it be possessed.
for love is sufficient unto love.
爱不占有,也不被占有
因为爱在爱中满足了。

love one another, but make not a bond of love
let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls
彼此相爱,但不要做成爱的系链
只让它在你们灵魂的沙岸中间,做一个流动的海。

Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup
Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf
彼此斟满了杯,却不要在同一个杯中啜饮
彼此递增面包,却不要在同一块上取食。

Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone.
Even as the strings of lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.
快乐地在一处舞唱,却仍要让彼此静独;
连琴上的那些弦子也是单独的,虽然它们在同一的声调中颤动。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
前一篇:求佛
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

    < 前一篇求佛
      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有