加载中…
个人资料
西瓜的蜜汁
西瓜的蜜汁
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:10,692
  • 关注人气:4
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

十、日常用语(强化训练200句)

(2009-10-27 20:52:21)
标签:

教育

十、日常用语(强化训练200句)
  1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
  我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
  2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
  我想把这张票换成头等舱。
  3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
  我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
  4 I won’t check in this baggage.
  这件行李我不托运。
  5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
  我要坐在飞机前部
  6 I missed my flight.
  我未赶上飞机。
  7 I have nothing to declare.
  我没有要申报的东西。
  8 It’s all personal effects.
  这些东西都是我私人用的
  9 I’ll get my ticket at the airport counter.
  我会在机场柜台拿机票。
  10 I’d like two seats on today’s Hainan Airlines Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
  我想订两张今天海南航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
  11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
  我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
  12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
  我要买一张优待票代替。
  13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.
  我要退这张票。
  14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.
  我要一个靠窗的座位。
  15 You have to change at Chicago Airport.
  你必须要在芝加哥机场转机。
  16 We have only one flight to New York a day.
  到纽约的一天只有一班。
  17 Sorry, they are already full.
  抱歉,全部满了。
  18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
  我要预订一个座位去纽约。
  19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
  班机号码是9月5日AK708
  20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
  早上10点半有班机。
  21 I’m looking for my baggage。
  我正在找我的行李。
  22 I’d like to make a reservation
  我想预订。
  23 The sooner, the better.
  越快越好。
  24 I’d like to change my reservation.
  我想变更一下我的预订。
  25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
  我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
  26 My reservation number is 2991.
  我的预订号码是2991。
  27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
  我在东京预订的。
  28 I made reservations yesterday.
  我昨天预订的。
  29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
  我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
  30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
  我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
  31 The laundry is not dry enough.
  衣服还没干。
  32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
  我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。
  33 This stain is really stubborn.
  这污垢去不掉。
  34 I did three loads of wash today.
  我今天洗了三次衣服。
  35 The train is comfortable.
  坐火车很舒服。
  36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
  我在行李房托运行李。
  37 He guessed the plane would come early.
  他猜想飞机会很早到达。
  38 The airports are always full of people.
  机场里经常挤满了人。
  39 I hope you have a good trip.
  祝你旅途愉快。
  40 You need to transfer at Central Airport.
  你必须在中央机场转机。
  41 How long are you going to stay here?
  你要在这里停留多久?
  42 Do you have anything to declare?
  你有东西要申报关税吗?
  43 What’s the purpose of your visit?
  你旅行的目的是什么?
  44 What time does the plane leave?
  飞机什么时间启航?
  45 When will the plane leave for Honolulu?
  这架飞机什么时候出发去檀香山?
  46 Could you please give me the departure time?
  你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
  47 Do I need a reservation to go by plane?
  我坐飞机去需要预订吗?
  48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
  去上海的单程票多少钱?
  49 When would you like to return?
  你打算什么时候回来/去?
  50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
  你们有那天的票吗?
  51 When am I supposed to check in?
  我应该在什么时候到机场办理手续呢?
  52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
  一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
  53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner’s?
  你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
  54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
  可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
  55 Won’t you iron this shirt for me?
  可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
  56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
  下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
  57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess baggage fare?
  我应该在哪里付逾重行李费?
  58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
  你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
  59 When can you get your ticket?
  你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
  60 Where is immigration?
  入境处在什么地方?
  61 Where can I get my baggage?
  我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
  62 Is the departure time on schedule?
  起飞时间准时吗?
  63 How long will the flight be delayed?
  班机延误多长时间?
  64 What’s the cause of the delay?
  什么原因延误?
  65 Will the flight be delayed?
  这班机会延误吗?
  66 May I have baggage tags?
  请给我行李标签好吗?
  67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
  请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
  68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
  请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
  69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
  请给一份海关申报表好吗?
  70 May I have a disembarkation card?
  请给我一张入境申请表好吗?
  71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
  这个在免税限额内吗?
  72 Where’s a tax-free shop?
  免税店在哪儿?
  73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
  我在什么时间到登机门?
  74 Could you help me find my baggage?
  请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
  75 Will the flight be canceled?
  这班机会被取消吗?
  76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
  请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
  77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. next Monday?
  你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?
  78 What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
  去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
  79 Try to be there by 8:15 the airport. It will be crowded
  尽量在8:15以前赶到那里,到时机场会很拥挤的。
  80 From which station does the train leave?
  这列火车从哪个站开出呢?
  81 Can I stop over on the way?
  我在中途可以停吗?
  82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago, please?
  请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
  83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
  给我有折扣吗?
  84 What time does the plane take off?
  飞机何时起飞呢?
  85 One way or a round trip ticket?
  单程票还是双程票呢?
  86 What time does the first plane to Boston leave?
  第一班去波士顿的飞机什么时间起飞呢?
  87 Is it direct train?
  这是直达车吗?
  88 What platform does the train leave from?
  这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
  89 By what time should I check in?
  我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
  90 What is the boarding time?
  何时登机呢?
  91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
  超额行李费多少钱?
  92 Will this flight leave on time?
  这班机准时起飞吗?
  93 Can I bring this on the plane?
  这件我可以带上飞机吗?
  94 What is the gate number?
  登机门是几号?
  95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
  车上有预订座位吗?
  96 Where is Gate Six?
  6号登机门在哪儿?
  97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
  这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
  98 Has this seat number started boarding?
  这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
  99 Where is the ticket office?
  售票处在哪儿?
  100 How long is the ticket valid?
  这机票有效期多久?
  101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
  我还需要再确认吗?
  102 Is there any earlier one?
  还有更早一点的吗?
  103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
  请你告诉我的预订号码好吗?
  104 Can I get a seat for today’s 7:00 am. train?
  我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
  105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
  请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
  106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
  火车通行证有折扣吗?
  107 May I reconfirm my flight?
  我可以确认我的班机吗?
  108 Are they all non-reserved seats?
  他们全部不预订的吗?
  109 Do I have to reserve a seat?
  我一定要预订座位吗?
  110 May I see a timetable?
  我可以看时刻表吗?
  111 How long will I have to wait?
  我要等候多久呢?
  112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
  你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
  113 Do you have any other flights?
  你们还有别的班机吗?
  114 When would you like to leave?
  你要什么时间离开呢?
  115 Can I reconfirm by phone?
  我可以用电话确认吗?
  116 Where can I make a reservation?
  我到哪里可以预订?
  117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
  我需要预订餐车吗?
  118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
  火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
  119 Is this a daily flight?
  这是每日航班吗?
  120 Excuse me. May I get on?
  我可以上车吗?
  121 How much does it cost to go there by plane?
  坐飞机到那里要花多少钱?
  122 Can I cancel this ticket?
  我可以取消这张票吗?
  123 Check it to my final destination
  把它托运到我的目的地。
  124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at least.
  最迟要在8点30分到达机常
  125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
  把你的行李拿到行李房去。
  126 Please open your baggage.
  请把你的行李打开。
  127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
  请你填写这张入境卡。
  128 Let me see your passport, please.
  请让我看看你的护照。
  129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
  130 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.
  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
  地服中心商务英语 (70句)
  131 It’s just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.
  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
  132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
  133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
  134 Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talk?
  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
  135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
  136 We’ll leave some evenings free, if it is all right with you.
  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
  137 We’d have to compare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day.
  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
  138 That’ll put us both in the picture.
  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
  139 Then we’d have some idea of what you’ll be needing.
  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
  140 I can’t say for certain off-hand.
  我还不能马上说定。
  141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
  142 It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
  143 But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here in Beijing?
  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
  144 I’m afraid that won’t be possible, much as we’d like to.
  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
  145 We’ve got to report back to the head office.
  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
  146 Thank you for you cooperation.
  谢谢你们的合作。
  147 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
  148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
  149 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.
  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
  150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
151 We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
  152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
  153 Welcome to our company.
  欢迎到我们公司来。
  154 I’ve been looking forward to visiting your company.
  我一直都盼望着参观贵公司。
  155 You’ll know our products better after this visit.
  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
  156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
  157 Then we could look at the production line.
  然后我们再去看看生产线。
  158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
  159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
  他们描述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
  160 We are running on two shifts.
  我们实行的工作是两班倒。
  161 Almost every process is computerized.
  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
  162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
  163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
  164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
  165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
  166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
  质量比数量更为重要。
  167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
  168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
  我们得戴上防护帽吗?
  169 Is the production line fully automatic?
  生产线是全自动的吗?
  170 What kind of quality control do you have?
  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
  171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
  172 What’s your general impression, may I ask?
  不知您对我们公司总的印象如何?
  173 I’m impressed by your approach to business.
  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
  174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
  175 No one can match us so far as service quality is concerned.
  就服务质量而言,没有任何公司能和我们相比。
  176 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
  我想也许将来我们可以合作。
  177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
  178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
  179 We would be glad to start business with you.
  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
  180 I’d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
  洽谈中请你们多加关照。
  181 We are happy to be of help.
  我们十分乐意帮助。
  182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
  我保证通力合作。
  183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
  184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
  185 You may be interested in only some of the items.
  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
  186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
  187 They’ve met with great favor home and abroad.
  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
  188 All these articles are best selling lines.
  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
  189 Your desire coincides with ours.
  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
  190 No wonder you’re so experienced.
  怪不得你这么有经验。
  191 Airline industry has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
  随着竞争的加剧,航空业越来越难做了。
  192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
  193 At what time can we work out a deal?
  我们什么时候洽谈生意?
  194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
  195 We also hope to expand our business with you.
  我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
  196 This is our common desire.
  这是我们的共同愿望。
  197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
  198 I’ve read about it, but I’d like to know more about it.
  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
  199 Seeing is believing.
  百闻不如一见。
  200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiation?
  你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢? 

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有