加载中…
个人资料
在路上
在路上
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:23,362
  • 关注人气:25
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

电影INTO THE WILD经典台词

(2008-07-27 06:30:57)
标签:

into

the

wild

台词

情感

电影INTO THE WILD经典台词

I actually try not to be found. I'm gonna be all the way out there, all the way fucking out there.Just on my own.
  You know, about getting out of this sick society.
  - <Into the wild>
  
  You are superapple.I'm a supertramp.
  - <Into the wild>
  
  When you forgive, You love. And when you love, God's light shines on you.
  - <Into the wild>
  
  Happiness only real when shared.
  - <Into the wild>
  
  有些人认为他们注定得不到爱
  Some people feel like they don't deserve love.
  他们静静的走向没有感情的未来
  They walk away quietly into empty spaces,
  试图断绝和过去所有的联系
  Trying to close the gaps to the past.
  
  
  大海唯一可以给我们的就是无情的海浪
  "the sea's only gifts are harsh blows,
  有时候 海浪会来得很猛烈
  "and, occasionally, the chance to feel strong.
  现在 我对大海知之甚少
  "now, I don't know much about the sea,
  但我知道这就是它所存在的方式
  "but I do know that that's the way it is here.
  我还知道 活着是多么的重要
  "and I also know how important it is in life
  不必真的很强壮 却要觉得自己强壮
  "not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong,
  哪怕只有一次 也要去证明自己
  "to measure yourself at least once,
  哪怕只有一次 也要最原生态中去发现自我
  "to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions,
  独自一人面对冰冷的石头
  "facing the blind, deaf stone alone
  只靠你的双手和大脑
  "with nothing to help you but your hands and your own head."
  
  
  你还年轻 不能一直游戏于血与火之中
  You're a young guy! can't be juggling blood and fire all the time!
  你知道吗 这就是最真实的
  You know, this is nature.
  
  
  我决定要这样一直走下去
  i've decided i'm going to live this life for some time to come.
  自由和单纯的美太美好而匆匆流逝
  the freedom and simple beauty is just too good to pass up...
  
  
  有些人会问 为什么现在行动 为什么不等等呢
  Some may ask, "why act now? why not wait?"
  回答很明了 世界不会等你
  The answer is clear. the world could wait no longer.
  
  
  我曾经历了许许多多
  "i have lived through much,
  现在 我似乎明白了什么是幸福
  "and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness.
  在乡下恬静的隐居
  "a quiet secluded life in the country,
  尽可能对人们做些简单而有用的善事
  "with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good,
  尽管那些人们并不习惯我为他们做了这些
  "and who are not accustomed to have it done to them.
  做一份真正有用的工作
  "and work which one hopes may be of some use.
  最后休息 享受大自然 读书 听音乐
  "then rest, nature, books, music,
  爱戴周围的人
  "love for one's neighbor.
  这就是我对幸福的诠释
  "such is my idea of happiness.
  
  
  孩子 你在逃避什么啊
  Son, what the hell are you running from?
  这问题我也可以反问你
  You know, I can ask you the same question!
  不过我已经知道答案了
  Except I already know the answer!
  你知道了?
  You do, do you?
  我知道 法兰兹先生 你得回去面对这世界
  I do, mr. franz! you got to get back out in the world!
  从你那个寂寞的房子里出去 还有那个小车间
  Get out of that lonely house, that little workshop of yours.
  出去转转吧 真的
  Get back out on the road! really!
  罗恩 你还能活很久
  You're going to live a long time, ron!
  你应该彻底改变你的生活方式
  You should make a radical change in your lifestyle!
  我是说 人类新的灵魂来自于新的经历
  I mean, the core of man's spirit comes from new experiences.
  看看你 固执的老人 坐着不动
  And there you are, stubborn old man, sitting on your butt.
  -坐着不动? -对
  - sitting on my butt? - yeah.
  我要让你见识下什么叫坐着不动
  I'll show you sitting on my butt!
  固执的老家伙
  "stubborn old man."
 
 
 
 
 

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
前一篇:痛到不知痛
后一篇:讲不出再见
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

    < 前一篇痛到不知痛
    后一篇 >讲不出再见
      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有